Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #241
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
RealFoodLiving[/B];14458914].....just heard back from the dr's office.....prescribed based on higher weight.....now almost 50 pounds lighter.....

The culprit is my weight loss and not considering I need to have my dosages lowered to fit my new weight, not the other medication I was weaning off!
This is absolutely wonderful news as it's going to be an easy fix. I hope a decreased dosage will kick in fast and make the pain go away immediately after that! Yes, very good news.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
annieS[/B];14458949]i've been studying english all evening (I've got to interpret about the privatization of the water services in the US tomorrow !)

My UD was ok, stayed low carb, didn't count the calories !! and by the way this morning I was 1 lbs lighter (again !)

My parents arrive on saturday so tomorrow will be my last DD in a while!
Woo Hoo, Annie! Another pound gone. Way to go! Enjoy the visit with your parents, and JUDDD Down Days will be waiting for you when they leave and you return to your weight loss.

I don't even know anything about privatization of the water services in the US. I've never heard of that. I wonder what it is? I've only known of water that is a service of the local city and it's governmental/municipal operations.

Have a good sleep tonight.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #243
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
RealFood- It must be your diabetes meds, because I get my thyroid checked every 4 months, and my weight loss has never necessitated a lowering of the dosage. The only other meds I know that are weight-dependent are for anesthesia:-)

Annie- Great job with that loss--and I hope you have a great visit with your family.

I sympathize with you having to master 'technical' material in English. When I was studying French, just ordinary daily conversation was difficult enough!
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #244
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Evening Y'all!

I decided to change this DD to an UD. I'm hoping to feel better physically.
I had a yummy supper and feel quite satisfied and I'm around 1200 calories and 40 carbs for the day and still have some counted food left for bedtime. So, I'm content. I chose to do this, it did NOT choose me.

Leo: My thyroid was a biggie in the "out of whack" labs. So it definitely has to be readjusted for me right now. You know, everyone is different. The diabetes meds were not as off, but still were off, so they too have to be readjusted. My dr always told me that when I lose weight, the thyroid meds would have to be re-evaluated. But, I'm going to see the Endocrinologist on Monday and we'll see what he says. Thank you!!

I hope everyone has a great night. I'm resting now because I have a BIG day of whole grain baking tomorrow for a special event at Messianic synagogue tomorrow night! Whoo hooo! So excited!

Happy Thursday night y'all!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 03-10-2011 at 04:19 PM..
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
RFL - Congrats on entering the new decade!

I'm having an UD today and know I'm gonna be waaaaaaay over my calorie limit. We drove into the city and shopped at the wholesale/restaurant supply area where we haven't been for a while. We bought a couple of favorite things, and ate them all.

And I finally found some daikon radish at one of the Chinese shops--a real bargain at 65 cents a pound! They had incredible prices on all kinds of oriental veggies. I will have to make that trip more often just to shop for veggies. (As an example, my regular grocery store sells daikon--when they have it-- for $3.99 a pound).

Hugs to all who are struggling with the plan. I had such misgivings before started and was really surprised when I found it painless to begin, but I did hit a couple of bumps in the road. But if I am honest with myself I have to admit that no "diet" I ever tried has been effortless or perfect from beginning to end. If the bump is an emotional one, it's different than a physical reaction, and it's important to figure out which it is.
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #246

Good observations, penguinpower.

And I love to shop my favorite Asian market here. I was there just today and got bean sprouts, sweet potato starch noodles and a Japanese pear. I do agree that they have stuff that is so much cheaper than the same item in the normal grocery store!

The folks that run this store are (I think) Vietnamese. There is a Vietnamese restaurant right next door, so I'm assuming....

They are somewhat small and quite slim and very beautiful, both the men as well as the women. And all of the Asian people who come in to shop there speak with each other in lovely voices that sound a little like music to me. And they are all slim and equally beautiful.

Now, here's my question. They have more kinds of noodles than I've ever imagined could exist, and the noodles are made out of every conceivable grain and vegetable it seems. One of the young ladies there said everyone eats noodles every day, that it is a favorite food and eaten every bit as much as rice, which is also eaten almost daily too.

Now how do they remain so trim? Their diet is heavy in starch and vegetable matter with much less meat proteins and less variety of fat, although she said they like stuff fried in (I think she said) peanut or soy oil.

Well, we are all so different, aren't we.

Last edited by SoHappy; 03-10-2011 at 05:28 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #247
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
Same thing with Italians, SoHappy. I've spent some time in Italy. They eat a lot of pasta, lots of bread, and they eat late at night. It was so puzzling to see these gorgeous Italian girls as slim as pencils chowing down on huge pizzas at 10 p.m. And they're not as exercised-obsessed as we are (they laugh at us), and they walk ssssslllllooooowwwwww.

Many years ago, an Asian doctor I saw told me that Americans can never be as slim as Asians because Asians have a lot of "brown fat" and other races don't. It is an interesting observation--to help me understand it, he told me to buy a book called "Fat Management--The Thermogenic Factor." It talked about how we're born with brown fat that actually burns fat but that it sort of whithers away as we age. The book told you how to activate your brown fat by "stacking" ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. Guess what, I did it, with no change in diet or exercise and it worked. Not the healthiest thing I've ever done but it proved to me that there is something to the theory. As soon as I stopped the stacking (ephedrine? What was I thinking?), the weight piled right back on with no change in diet or exercise.

The types of noodles in the Asian grocery is indeed bewildering, especially since so much of it is difficult or impossible to decipher--and I'm afraid I'm not 100% confident in the nutrition labels of much of the imported stuff. Despite refrigerated cases full of fresh noodles and shelves full of dried noodles, there was not a shiratake noodle to be found in this particular shop!
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: edens
Stats: 255?(22/24/3x)/217.0(18/20/2x)/147(or 10/12/M-L)
WOE: 1-1 thru 3-7 LC, 3-7 - current, JUDDD+LC
Start Date: 1-1-11
Penguin Power and SoHappy, Hi! How can they stay slim on noodles and rice? Magic! lol j/k Genetics, probably. But they also eat a LOT of veggies and less meat and more fish. So, maybe that. Italians, I dunno! lol It catches up with them eventually, but not till they're much older. But most Europeans walk Everywhere. Anyone ever read the book 'French Women Don't Get Fat'? That book is all about moderation, watching what you eat, and walking. :P There's some recipe for magical leek soup. Actually, now that I think about it, that might be a good one for DD's! lol Gonna have to find it!

RFL - Hope they can get your meds sorted out. I'm sure it will make things a lot easier. But you're doing fantastic. Did changing to an UD help at all? I hope so.

I have never had daikon (that I am aware of, totally possible I had it at Japanese places and never knew I was eating it, I loooooove Japanese food), but I was always curious. How do you prepare it? I've heard it's pretty versatile! Today I got a container of bean sprouts and frozen broccoli for my DD, even though I have some fresh, I like to save that for UD when I can dress it like baked potatoes! YUM!

Today was an UD for me! I had 1480 calories, 90.75g fat, 41.29 total carbs (net carbs 24.8), Sugar 10.97, Protein 110.83. I had fruit for the first time since starting the diet! 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries in my protein shake, which was dinner after working out My menu today was this:

Breakfast 7am- 360 calories - precooked hamburger with mustard and a jello mousse :P
Lunch 11:00 or 12ish - 702 calories - This was my BIG meal for the day and kept me going until about 7pm - was a lc tortilla wrap with deli ham and colby jack cheese, and a protein shake with heavy whipping cream, designer whey chocolate, and pb2 chocolate flavor The hwc is what made it so calorific, but it's also what kept me full
Snack/pre workout - 7pm - 200 calories Atkins Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
Dinner/post workout - 10pm - Protein shake with designer whey chocolate, 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (so delicious brand), 1/3 cup frozen strawberries, and a tsp of splenda. I also bought some truvia and put it in there, but it didn't sweeten the coconut milk up very much.

I looked for glucomannan powder and capsules at the store, they didn't have any. But, I did get a diet scale, so now I can weigh my meat! Also got egg beaters! Yay!

Tomorrow's a DD for me, which should be easier since I'll be super busy working. I have my veggies, I got some more miso soup packets (I add waaaay more water than they say so it goes farther and it's not quite as salty, but I love miso soup!), got my shake stuff and even got a hand blender. I wanted a magic bullet but they didn't have them at the grocery store. lol But I really like this thing! I didn't know if it would work on ice but I daresay it worked better than my traditional blender at getting it smoother!!! Very pleased.

Anyway, sorry for rambling!!!
edens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #249
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: camcolin9801
Stats: 277/205/194/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 1/4/11
Hello all....I am new to this thread, but have been eating this way for a couple of weeks now and have lost about 10 pounds!!! Yay!!! At first, it was great cuz I really looked forward to my UP days, and i still do, but when it gets down to it, I can't eat all the calories(I'm supposed to eat 1990). I feel so guilty cuz I did so good on the DD that I'm afarid that I will mess up my progress, so I will only eat around 800 or 900 calories. Does anyone else struggle with this?? Is it normal?? Will it hurt my progress eventually?? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm trying so hard and don't wanna mess up
camcolin9801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #250
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
Good morning lovely ladies,

I woke up with the news that a pretty big earthquake hit Japan... I hope all my friends there are ok, I'm stuck on CNN now !

@SoHappy & Leo : as a conference interpreter I have to be able to interpret any english speech into french, especially technical stuff... aaaah not an easy job... and english is my "weak" language !

@penguin I make 'tagliatelle' with daikon : you cut long strips with a pealer, and then boil them for 3 or 4 minutes. You can eat them with any sauce you like, it's amazing !!! it's a good alternative to shirataki on a DD

Let's go, it's a DD here, let's do it
Old 03-11-2011, 02:43 AM   #251
Senior LCF member

Camcolin-

The UD information is very misleading on JUDDD! Even Dr. Johnson admits that he probably should not be giving calorie numbers for UDs. The idea is to eat at a 'maintenance' level on your UD--and that differs by person.

Almost all of us were shocked at the UD number given by the calculator. I would never lose weight if I ate that much! But if you're only eating 800-900 calories on an UD, that's much too low. You certainly don't have to eat the 1990 calories, but you should be eating more than you are. Don't worry. If you keep the DDs and eat moderately on your UDs, you'll lose fine.

The idea of JUDDD is to eat as 'normally' as possible on UDs and keep the DDs at the calculator number, usually about 500 cal or a little below. This is designed not only to help you lose weight but to avoid the 'burn out' of most diets by allowing you UDs that can include treats or just more food than you normally can have on a diet.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Jodi- I was going to ask the same question because I don't know your age--could it be perimenopause? I ask because those hormone surges can really do a number--especially where sleep and hunger are concerned. It might be that and not JUDDD at all, but if JUDDD is making you binge, then I'd stop doing it. It's not a good habit to get into.
and initially resisted taking it because .
Leo
Yea I am at that age.. I had a talk with the docters not to long ago and my levels are okay but its just the start. The symptoms seem to come and go. I think I need to start journalling the symptoms with my mood. Its been so up and down lately. I could feel great one day and next be so down. I am not sleeping well at night. I wake up soaking wet and freezing. I am not going to give up on juddd just yet. I think I need to monitor it and if it continues to happen then maybe its a plan I can not handle.

To everyone! I want to take the time to say thank you to all of you. I was really down yesterday and need the support, advice and kindness I got here. I think the hormones is playing more of a part than I think. Today is a new day and I already got my workout in!! Up day for me that plan on controlling and planning this morning for. Hugs Jodi
Old 03-11-2011, 04:37 AM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
Just stopping by, I start spring break (I am a teacher) at 1:40 p.m. today. Yippee. I will JUDDD along with DH for the next 11 days, not be able to check in as we are camping and going to Florida!.

See you all, maybe stopping by, but don't forget me!

Janie
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Morning! Um, it was brought to my attention that there is another thread about where to post our daily menus, so I'm really sorry I've been posting mine here, I didn't mean to talk about food where I shouldn't.

Anyway, my scale is on the fritz. I just got it a few weeks ago, and it's already the second one of the model that has had an issue. lol That's what I get for getting a $10 one at Walgreen's. So, not sure where I'm at today yet. :shrug: I will go buy a new one today!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #255

Welcome, camcolin! So glad to have you join us here. This is a very supportive group and losing weight on JUDDD keeps us all pretty excited most days! LOL Congratulations on that 10 pounds lost already.

I agree with Leo that the 1,990 calories daily figure you got is probably way too high to be used for your Up Days. Unless you have a really good metabolism to burn up that many calories, but most of us don't, which is why we got overweight and ended up here! My high is 1,650 calories, and although I'm old, I'm very active, and even that calorie limit is probably too high for me, so I rarely eat that high.

I suggest you go to a couple of other online diet/weight sites and get calculations from them to see about what level you are more likely to be. And don't overestimate your activity level. That seems to be where we most often look at ourselves through rose-colored glasses. LOL

And then don't worry if you can't eat all your Up Day calories sometimes. Some days we're a bit hungrier and some days not so much. Just keep your DD calories controlled as much as possible and not exceed your UD calories often, and you'll probably do really well on JUDDD!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:59 AM   #256

annieS, what interesting and exciting work being a conference interpreter would be!

Yes, terrible about the earthquake. DH's nephew is married to a Japanese woman, and I know they will be very worried for relatives over there.

Have a great DD!
Old 03-11-2011, 06:03 AM   #257

JKat, hope you feelin' better today, Hun!

Maybe talk to the Doc about some very temporary medical help to even out those surges and waning hormones for a few months. They're finding that we probably shouldn't be on the HRT for years and years, but I think some women find it very helpful during the rough time. Just a thought.

Have a great Up Day!
Old 03-11-2011, 06:08 AM   #258

Good Morning, Janie! Spring Break camping in Florida. That sounds like so much fun. I loved going camping, and we did it quite a bit when I was a young woman. Have a nice break, and then you'll be refreshed to come back for that final push to the end of the school year.

We won't forget you while you're gone. Just don't you totally forget about JUDDD while you're camping either. Good camping food, eaten in front of a campfire, is hard to beat sometimes.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:15 AM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
edens[/B];14460829]Morning! Um, it was brought to my attention that there is another thread about where to post our daily menus, so I'm really sorry I've been posting mine here, I didn't mean to talk about food where I shouldn't.

Anyway, my scale is on the fritz. I just got it a few weeks ago, and it's already the second one of the model that has had an issue. lol That's what I get for getting a $10 one at Walgreen's. So, not sure where I'm at today yet. :shrug: I will go buy a new one today!
Good Morning, Edens. Don't worry about posting "diet food talk" in this thread instead of the other one. That slip happens sometimes as conversations morph anyway, so you're not the only one who has mentioned food and menus. But just in case anyone is bothered, we try to keep it in the other thread. It's kinda' confusing that way, as sometimes conversation subjects are broken up between the two threads, but we manage. Or try.

And I guess you'll be losing weight by following JUDDD whether you have a scale to track it or not for a few days! It would be nice if you have a little weight loss to greet you when you get a scale back in your home again!
Old 03-11-2011, 07:02 AM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Good Morning, Edens. Don't worry about posting "diet food talk" in this thread instead of the other one. That slip happens sometimes as conversations morph anyway, so you're not the only one who has mentioned food and menus. But just in case anyone is bothered, we try to keep it in the other thread. It's kinda' confusing that way, as sometimes conversation subjects are broken up between the two threads, but we manage. Or try.

And I guess you'll be losing weight by following JUDDD whether you have a scale to track it or not for a few days! It would be nice if you have a little weight loss to greet you when you get a scale back in your home again!
lol I just didn't know about the other thread! O.O I had seen others posting menus here, but I think they were also new JUDDDers.

As for me, I will be getting a scale today. I can't not weigh in! I'm too curious to see how JUDDD will work for me. Plus I'm doing a group challenge on ********* and I want to weigh in daily from now until May. Not sure if I will be able to do that from March 30-April 6 when I will be visiting New York for the first time, unless I take my scale with me, but I'll be eating off plan that week so I might not want to weigh anyway! lol Other than that, I want to try and weigh daily!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #261
Senior LCF member

Jodi- The moods are most likely hormonal. I used to get incredibly depressed in the old days when I had TOM, but once I realized it was just 'hormones,' I found it much easier to cope with.

I'd be wary of taking replacement hormones unless absolutely necessary. By the way, during menopause, I learned that, for me, sugar was a real problem. I rarely ate sugar even when I wasn't eating low carb, but if I occasionally had a dessert--hot flashes that night. I friend of mine told me that sugar caused all kinds of issues for her during menopaus, and she was convinced that some food sensitivities that are minor most of the time, rise to problem level with menopause.

After she told me that, I tested myself, and sugar was definitely a problem, and apparently the only one because once I eliminated sugar, I had hardly any issues at all--other than the fact that menopause seems to have triggered my Hashimoto's. However, my theory is that I was hypothyroid for some time, and it was only the hormonal surges of menopause that caused the extreme symptoms that finally got me diagnosed.

Sorry if this is TMI, but I want you to be prepared to check things for yourself as you proceed through this process and not just rely on medical professionals.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Thank u Leo!!! I will be seeing the Docter soon.
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #263
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GOOOOOOD MORNING my precious JUDDDers!!!!!!!!!!

How are y'all today??

We have S-N-O-W, which I adore!! Everything is white and clean!! Love SNOW!!

I baked this morning for my family's breakfast and now I am in a 4-5 hour baking session for our Messianic Synagogue Shabbat service tonight. I LOVE baking whole grain breads!!

I am feeling better, but still not 100%. Every day I feel BETTER and BETTER! Thank G-d!! The UP day yesterday did help me a great deal, as part of this is nausea and weakness and the DD was adding to that.

Today is a DD, even though I'm going to our weekly covered dish supper. I really don't feel like eating tonight, so I'm glad to have a DD. BIT, the nausea is gone so I think I can do a full DD.

I hope y'all have a great day!!!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 03-11-2011 at 09:27 AM..
Old 03-11-2011, 09:36 AM   #264
Senior LCF Member

RFL glad you're feeling a bit better today!

DD for me today! Got my new scale, down a total of 3 pounds since starting JUDDD on Monday! Not sure if it's the JUDDD, the working out every day this week, or a combo. Either way, I am THRILLED!
Old 03-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #265
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edens View Post
RFL glad you're feeling a bit better today!

DD for me today! Got my new scale, down a total of 3 pounds since starting JUDDD on Monday! Not sure if it's the JUDDD, the working out every day this week, or a combo. Either way, I am THRILLED!

YAY EDENS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever it is, KEEP IT UP!!

And thank you for the kind words!

Hugs!
Old 03-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamater View Post
Just stopping by, I start spring break (I am a teacher) at 1:40 p.m. today. Yippee. I will JUDDD along with DH for the next 11 days, not be able to check in as we are camping and going to Florida!.

See you all, maybe stopping by, but don't forget me!

Janie
Magna: Have a great spring break! I'm a teacher, too and we just had a week off for President's Day (winter break) last month. Our spring break isn't until the 3rd week in April. March always feels very long. . . I hope you have fun camping. We usually go camping 3-4 times each summer. It's so nice to get away like that. Enjoy!

I'm having a MD here today, so that I can have an UD tomorrow while we're away at my son's hockey tourney. Yesterday's DD was 430 calories. Today I'm shooting for around 1000 calories. So far I've had 415 calories, and that's including my lunch. I'm afraid I don't know yet what I'm going to have for dinner, but with over 500 calories to play with yet, I'm not going to stress.

After yesterday's DD, I was down .6 this morning. I think I've got my head wrapped around the fluctuations I'm going to see on the scale with JUDDD (up after an UD, down after a DD), so I *think* I'm going to stick to weighing myself daily. I think I'll update my siggy every Tuesday (if I remember to, that is ) so I don't drive myself crazy. Since I'm planning on making Mondays DDs, my Tuesday weigh-ins will reflect that. And I'm ok with that.

What about you guys. . .do you weigh daily? weekly? monthly? Never. . .just go by how your clothes fit or your measurements?

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Andrea! Yay for .6 down! I'm a daily weigher. Right now at least. When I first restarted LC at New Years we didn't even own a scale, not till late January! lol Once I get down to around 175 and I'm in a size I'm more comfortable with (I'm usually around a size 12-14 at that weight) I probably won't weigh daily.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Mommie22boys[/B];14461907]After yesterday's DD, I was down .6 this morning. I think I've got my head wrapped around the fluctuations I'm going to see on the scale with JUDDD (up after an UD, down after a DD), so I *think* I'm going to stick to weighing myself daily.
I'm another one who weighs every single day.. in the morning, naked, and as *empty* as I can get. LOL And I record it into ******, where I can chart it.

I'm used to the fluctuations and they don't bother me one whit. But, those fluctuations come from a lot of different causes, some not remotely related to the food you ate or didn't eat on the previous day, so you can't actually count on that completely.

Often it works out just as you've observed. Morning after a DD, little food eaten and so little content in the intestinal tract to weigh much.. the number is lower. Morning after an UD, a lot more food eaten and so more content still in the intestinal tract.. it'll make you weigh a bit more.

But sometimes you'll have a little drop in weight after your DD, and then you'll have another little drop in weight after the UD!!! That's fun. And sometimes you'll be retaining a bit more fluid so weight is up, even though you haven't gained any fat, and have probably lost some. And sometimes you'll have a whoosh of lost water weight and the drop will be a couple of pounds gone *just like that*.

I know you undoubtedly know all of this already, but I just didn't want you to be disappointed and think JUDDD wasn't working for you if you see you are up when you thought you should have been down, etc.

You're doing really well, aren't you! I think all of us JUDDD gals can help the economy this spring by shopping for all the new smaller sizes we'll be needing.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
RealFoodLiving[/B];14461817] I baked this morning for my family's breakfast and now I am in a 4-5 hour baking session for our Messianic Synagogue Shabbat service tonight. I LOVE baking whole grain breads!!
I'm glad you are feeling better all the time. Maybe by this coming week you'll feel back to normal good health.

I can almost smell the wonderful aroma of your baking bread! How delicious. You're so blessed to have the lovely skill to make really good bread, and everyone else is blessed to have you do this baking!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
Good evening fellow JUDDDers

RFL, glad to know you're feeling better !
Edens : I struggled a lot with scales myself ! I finally found one spot in the bathroom where it's doesn't fluctuate everytime I step on it ^^ before I could step on, step down step on again and have a different weight the second time around

@Andrea : I belong to the everymorning weighter too ! I actually feel it makes it easier to handle the fluctuation this way !

Today's DD is almost over, I had 450 calories so far ! I might have half a square of 70% dark chocolate and i'll be done

Good evening everyone !
annieS is offline   Reply With Quote