Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
RealFood- I think you're making a wise choice. There's no reason to lower calories as long as you're losing--and keep in mind that slow and steady wins the race

Suze- I don't eat the 'high fat' that most people associate with low carb. In fact, I've read that we 'older women' do better with lower fat. I know that's true for me. I don't avoid fat, but I don't go out of my way to add it. On DDs, I have hardly any, as I use low fat mayo in my tuna salads, and I make my eggwhites in the microwave using only Pam.

Annie- Just do the best you can and enjoy all your company! JUDDD is very forgiving. A couple of DDs after your company leaves, and you'll be fine. I've had four-day vacations which were not only all UDs, they were more calories than I normally eat. Within a week of coming home, I'd lost anything I'd gained plus another pound.

Jodie- I understand the anxiety about gaining, and we just have to do the best we can. Being vigilant is the key for me. I will never skip my weekly weigh in because I know that's the road to denial and weight gain.

On a daily basis, I just try to make good choices.
Such a GREAT post, filled with wisdom and great advice!!
Thanks so much!
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edens View Post
I'm going to the store tonight. Anyone have any 'must haves' for their DD?

EGGS!!!!!!!!!! I could live on EGGS!!!!!!!
Stevia
Shirataki noodles (non-tofu)
Celery (raw, organic if possible)
Whole chicken (organic if possible)
Spring mix lettuces (organic if possible)
Old 03-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening Y'all!

Today was an UP day, but for some reason, I could not get enough to eat. You ever have that gnawing hunger that just will NOT go away, even with food and liquids?

Well, I ate according to plan and just stayed hungry. So with my supper, I had enough of the food to finally satisfy me, without stuffing me.

Good news is, I'm still within my calories of 1500! YAY!
I am a little high on the carbs, but I have a good amount of fiber which places my carbs right on track.

I still have some saved for my bedtime snack because when I'm hungry I cannot sleep.

All in all, I'm REALLY thrilled, because this is the kind of day/feeling that leads me to overeat /binge and that did not happen! YAYAYAY!!

I still have a few hours before bed, so I'm drinking warm liquids and then have my bedtime snack.

Have a great night everyone!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: edens
Stats: 255?(22/24/3x)/217.0(18/20/2x)/147(or 10/12/M-L)
WOE: 1-1 thru 3-7 LC, 3-7 - current, JUDDD+LC
Start Date: 1-1-11
Thanks! I got eggs, celery, 100 calorie packs of almonds, some atkins bars, hot dogs, cheese sticks, sf jello mousse, whey protein shake powder (designer brand/chocolate), and some salad and kale (gonna try kale chips).

I ended up not having my salad with my chicken for dinner, then I went to the gym, then to the store. I was really hungry when I got home, so I ate an Atkins bar. It put me at 590 calories for the day. My DD calculator says 577, so that's not too bad for being over, and the fact that I worked out a lot at the gym.
edens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #155
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
Good morning people

Another UD starting here ! I just had a Minute Muffin, I feel totally full !!!
This morning the scale didn't move, I have to say I was a bit disappointed... but still, if it didn't move, it didn't go up

@RFL, I love your dynamism you're this BB little sunshine
@edens : I'm so jealous of your grocerie shopping ! here there's no atkins bar, no SF jello, no whey protein shake and NO KALE !!!! can you believe it ?!

anyway, today is Mardi Gras ... and the International Women's Day...
Do you think there's a link here ?!!
Old 03-08-2011, 03:07 AM   #156
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Real Food-
Congratulations on a great UD--and no binge or overeating! I have found that learning to endure occasional hunger feelings is good for me. This is especially true when I 'know' I've had enough food. The feeling is most often either 'head hunger' or hormonally driven. Either way, it's often a mistake to satisfy it with food--at least for me. That tends to lead to more food.

What I find interesting is that true physical hunger isn't all that discomforting--at least initially. Yesterday, I had my annual check up at the eye doctor, and since he dilates my eyes and I can't drive home, I have to take a taxi back and forth. While I was waiting for the taxi to come home, I began to feel truly hungry and realized I hadn't had anything to eat in 9 hours (a DD). But I also realized that while my body was signaling that it wanted food, the feeling wasn't unpleasant, and certainly not as discomforting as when I get emotional or hormonal hunger surges (as in the old days just before TOM).

My conclusion is that the more intense the impulse to eat, the less likely it is that it's true hunger. That insight (whether true or not) will help me resist those impulses in the future.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:47 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Wow Leo you are right!! I never thought of it that way. I have problem after lunch when I work only. I never seem full even tho ate enough. I just can not figure out where the hunger/ anxiety comes from. The past week I have texts my husband and that has helped. I like the way you put it Leo. I am already worried about today after lunch. I am trying differant statsgies to deal with it. I have not yet found the trigger or solution. I am journalling to try and figure it out.
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:48 AM   #158
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
What do others do when that intense hunger hits!!
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:43 AM   #159
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Josiane
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 02/08/2011
good morning All,

I found this way of eating by looking at Annie's post as I am also french. So please excuse in advance my english
I have been on a lot of diet without great success, and JUDDD looks like not being really a diet
I already tried a DD yesterday but it was not a success for me as I did it with protein powder and it was not for me. I read that you have to find out yourself your best way to deal with DD. I think it is "real" food and tomorrow I planned to eat a protein cream (70kcal) for breakfast - have some tuna without oil , green salad for lunch no dressing and a low cal soup for dinner.
I have a problem with my right knee and leg and I don't do any exercice so I am only allowed 385 Kcal on DD and 1845kcal on UD. I am going to be operated on the 30th of march and will have to stay at the hospital and rehab home 3 weeks. After that it is 3 to 4 months at home (2 months without putting my foot on the floor) So no exercice .
With the JUDDD system, I am quite sure I won't put on weight as I can choose what I am eating on my plate in hospital and in the rehab home.

If you don't mind, I will come to you with some of my ideas for DD and you will tell me if it is all right or not. I have three weeks to get used of the calories of food.

Thanks

Have nice day
Josiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Josiane! Bienvenue, bonjour, ca va? I also had my first DD yesterday. I stuck with real foods for most of it, except for an atkins bar, and I think that's the right way to go. I also got some tuna. And broccoli will be for tomorrow, too! Welcome! We can be new together.

I was wondering if anyone takes Resveratol? Just curious since it's all over the Dr. Johnson website about the diet.

edit: P.S. I am down .4 pounds from my DD!!!

Last edited by edens; 03-08-2011 at 05:39 AM..
Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GOOOOOOOD MOORNING all you beautiful JUDDD ladies!! (and is it Good Afternoon to our sisters across the pond in France?)

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Josiane
Your English is great! We are so glad that you have joined us!!
Just a quick word about your DDs. I'm not 100%m sure, but I believe that 500 calories for 2 weeks of Down Days is recommended for Induction.

Leo can prolly tell you more definitively on that.

Also, the UP days according to the calculator are not accurate and waaaay too high for most people. You may need to lower the UP days and raise the DDs.

Feel free to ask anything, we are here for you!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi again everyone!!

Today is a DD.
I love DDs.
Oh, I also love UP days.
AND, I adore MDs!

YES! I love JUDDD! Can you tell?

Today will be a simple DD and I like not having to think too hard about what to eat once I've planned it and entered it into ******.

I hope y'all have an AWESOME JUDDD day everyone!!!!

Love and hugs!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #163
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Good Morning, fellow JUDDDers!

Well, got the freezer cleaned out of all the little tiny saver tubs of leftovers, so have eaten 'for free' on those for the last couple of days, but not on JUDDD as I had no idea of calories or nutritional counts. I'm pretty well 'carbed up and calorie-d up' this morning, but that'll come off after a few days on JUDDD again. The scale bounded up almost 3-1/2 pounds these last couple of days, so I need to get back down to where I left off and then push downward from there.

Wow! We are getting so many new members here lately. That's wonderful, and I want to add my welcome to you all! Hope you love it as much as I do!

I'm an old gal who thought she was pretty satisfied at her maintenance weight, but has now decided to push a bit lower to see how that looks. Might be too 'wrinkly' for me down much lower.. deflated old skin is often not a pretty sight! In which case, I've never had a problem bringing weight back up again! LOL

Off and running. Going to be a busy day away from home and my computer. Hope you all do well today!

Last edited by SoHappy; 03-08-2011 at 06:45 AM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
EGGS!!!!!!!!!! I could live on EGGS!!!!!!!
Stevia
Shirataki noodles (non-tofu)
Celery (raw, organic if possible)
Whole chicken (organic if possible)
Spring mix lettuces (organic if possible)
Romaine (leafy and hearts), Chicken breast, Walden Farms dressings, salsa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Real Food-
What I find interesting is that true physical hunger isn't all that discomforting--at least initially. Yesterday, I had my annual check up at the eye doctor, and since he dilates my eyes and I can't drive home, I have to take a taxi back and forth. While I was waiting for the taxi to come home, I began to feel truly hungry and realized I hadn't had anything to eat in 9 hours (a DD). But I also realized that while my body was signaling that it wanted food, the feeling wasn't unpleasant, and certainly not as discomforting as when I get emotional or hormonal hunger surges (as in the old days just before TOM).

My conclusion is that the more intense the impulse to eat, the less likely it is that it's true hunger. That insight (whether true or not) will help me resist those impulses in the future.
So true and very wise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKat View Post
What do others do when that intense hunger hits!!
My first thought is to run for food, then I get a-holda myself. If I have no calories left for the day I drink hot tea. Camomile with honey flavoring, because it's caffeine free and this usually happens at night! Sometimes it takes two cups, then I calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiane View Post
good morning All,

If you don't mind, I will come to you with some of my ideas for DD and you will tell me if it is all right or not. I have three weeks to get used of the calories of food.

Thanks

Have nice day
Josiane!! I think JUDDD will be perfect for you, especially when you are confined with no exercise. Good Luck!!!

Today is an UD for me, I've had coffee my way my favorite part of my up day. I have no plans for dinner as of of yet, so I'd better decide. I'm still staying lower carb (50-75ish) On my up days and this is helping me stay satisfied and not get too hungry on my DD.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html

Last edited by Blonde with a Rose; 03-08-2011 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: spelling
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #165
Senior LCF member

Bonjour Josiane!
I am like you and need real food. I don't know if you can get eggwhites (alone) in France, but even whole eggs are not many more calories. That and tuna are basically what I eat on DDs, and sometimes homemade soup.

I am like you--I can't do 'shakes.' Your 385 cal is just fine. The 'warning' is not to go over 500 cal on DDs for the first two weeks, but anything lower is OK. If you have trouble keeping that low, just try to stay at 500 and slowly go lower.

Don't worry too much about your lack of exercise. Most of weight loss is what we eat. Also, as RealFood mentioned, the UD calories may be too much for you. The idea is to eat until 'satisfied,' but too many of us don't know how to stop, so that's why he gives a number. I eat much less than that on my UDs because otherwise, I don't lose. You may have to experiment a little.

I hope this works for you!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.0/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: November 2013
Ladies...such a busy thread...takes a good half hour to catch up...

Well i've done well this last week even though i did have 2 days of binging...i still manage to loose 1.4lb...

I've decided to do like Ouizoid...and cycle my calories instead of going to low on my DD...b/c of lack of calories..i've notice i do binge out more and i do loose control ...and at the same time it allowes me to exercise more which for me that's important...

Bienvenue ....Josiane,Annie et Edens....wish you well through your journey with JUDD.....you all going to enjoy this way of eating it's a way of eating for life....

RFL,Sohappy,Leo,Blondewithrose,Jkat and everybody that i've missed...

~~~GAETS~~~
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #167
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Josiane
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 02/08/2011
thank you all for your warm welcome

Edens, yes with pleasure, we can start together. For my first DD I lost only 2lbs but I was not well prepared and I hope it will be better by the end of tomorrow.

Thanks Leo for all your advise. You are right, I think 1800 calories for UD seems to be too much. I am used of dieting so I believe my metabolism has slowed quite a bit.
So I would thing that around 1400 or 1500 is better. It is what I have done today.

As Annie was saying we don't find a lot of LC products here. You can't find any LC bread for exemple and it is sometimes very frustrating.

It is 7.00 pm here and DH will be home soon so I leave you to cook some supper. It will be some homemade soup and steak for him.

Have a nice afternoon

Look forward to read you tomorrow
Josiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Hi Everyone! I, too, am newly dipping my toes in the water of JUDDD. I've been reading up on it over the past couple of days and have decided to give it a try. So, today is my very first DD. Here's what my menu looks like for today:

B: coffee blended with hot water and one egg (80 cal)
L: chicken "noodle" soup made with shiratake. . I made 4 cups worth. The whole batch is 140 cal, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to eat all of it over the course of today. Also having a FF hot dog on a split slice of bread, spread with WF honey dijon dressing (95 cal)
S: tea w/ almond milk. . .if I want it (10 cal)
D: (planning on. . .) 1/2 cup egg beaters, scrambled with 2 slices ham and wrapped in a half slice of spinach flatbread with a piece of romaine and spread with WF honey dijon (130 cal)

This all comes to 455 cal for the day, IF I eat all of that soup. But it's pretty filling, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to eat it all. I'll likely come back later to post actual stats based on what I end up with at the end of the day. Accountability, you know.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been posting so diligently with what works, what doesn't, what you're eating on both UDs and DDs, recipes and all kinds of extra tips that you post as you think of them. Between this thread and the JUDDD Down Day menus thread, I felt confident jumping in today and know I can be successful at this. I mean, just LOOK at all the food I'm getting today! Thank so much, new friends!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #169
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: Fresh green smoothies with the Vitamix.and1,200cal
Start Date: April1 2013
Yes, Edens.
I take resveratol.
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoSugarShell
Stats: 138/128.8/110 5'0
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten free
Start Date: Feb 25, 2013
Good Afternoon, JUDDDers!!

Wow, I miss a couple of days, and I get so behind! Nice to see everyone doing well.

I am just checking to say Hi, and let ya'll know that I am still here. I will be out of town this weekend, on a much needed break from school, kids, work!!

Oh, love the real pics you guys have posted. It is so nice to put a name with a face.

Michelle
NoSugarShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Bonsoir bonsoir JUDDDers

Josiane ! (careful people ! frenchies are coming ) glad you finally posted here !! my vegetarian thread might get lonely though

UD done !
I stayed low carb but I didn't count the calories... but don't worry, I didn't binge !
B = Minute Muffin
L = Omelette & cheese
D = LC pizza & yogurt

no veggies, no tofu in my fridge, so it was really ... eggy

for tomorrow's DD I'll have a protein cream, eggs and soup for lunch and probably shirataki for dinner. My friend who's coming over used to live in Japan like me so i'm sure she'll be happy to have shirataki !! I'll make it japanese and i'll make agar SF jellos, so she won't notice we'll have a low cal dinner
annieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieS View Post
@RFL, I love your dynamism you're this BB little sunshine
THANK YOU ANNIE! How SWEET!!!
I love JUDDD and this group is SOOO supoortive and helpful!!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #173
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the welcomes!

Josiane, you're not happy with losing 2 pounds?! I only lost .4 pounds and I'm super happy! Good job!

Kind, do you find the resveratol helps with your weight loss, or is it just a healthy sort of supplement?

Anne, what are protein creams? I wish I had shiratake!

Today's an UD for me, for breakfast I had a hot dog (it was quick, I was feeling lazy lol) a few hours later I had a one minute muffin made with half flax half whey protein, but it was sooo dry, I think I'll stick with flax next time. I just had a snack of celery and natural peanut butter. According to my food diary, these are my totals so far for the day

Fat(g) Carbs(g) Sugar(g) Net C(g) Prot(g) KCals
65.18 17.13 3.06 10.58 27.81 763

Dinner is a NY Strip with broccoli with melted cheese, butter, sour cream, and if I feel like cooking some bacon, bacon bits!

Tonight is zumba night, yay! After last night's Body Jam class (booo!) I am ready to get back to my zumba!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ANDREA!! Welcome! Welcome to our little corned of LC!

I love how you said your "new friends"! That we are!

Your DD looks great!! Good going!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #175
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening Y'all!

It's been a little difficult day, but I finally made the connection with why I've been feeling like I've been hit by a truck!

During and after chemo (6 years ago)the doctors put me on some medications that I have been trying (unsuccessfully up until now) to get off. However, with my recent weight loss and health improvement, I've been weaning myself off of one of them (started 2 weeks ago) and I believe I am having withdrawal side effects and it will have to run its course.

So, it may get worse before it gets better, but then it will be OVER! YAY!!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 03-08-2011 at 06:12 PM..
Old 03-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Hey there, RFL! I remember you from the Egg/Protein board. You are doing great!!

I came back to adjust my DD totals and post what I actually ended up eating for the day. Some of my earlier numbers changed since I am now using my ****** #'s. I have to say, for my first DD, I think I did alright. I wasn't starving all day like I thought I might. Here's my adjusted menu:

B: coffee blended with hot water and one egg (74 cal)
L: chicken "noodle" soup made with shirataki (58 cal)
AND a FF hot dog on a split slice of bread, spread with WF honey dijon dressing (100 cal)
D#1: FF hot dog, dipped in a little WF honey dijon (50 cal)
D#2: 1/2 cup egg beaters, scrambled with 1 Tbls red pepper and 2 slices ham, wrapped in a half slice of spinach flatbread with a piece of romaine and spread with WF honey dijon (133 cal)
Plus 2 sticks of SF gum while I watched the boys at hockey tonight (11 cal)
Water, water, water and one Pepsi One (which I am enjoying right now).

According to ******, that brings my total for the day to 425 calories, 8g fat, 35g carbs (very high for me, but I'm not panicking. . .), and 45g protein. Aside from the fact that my calories are under 500 (which I'm happy with), how do my other numbers look, fellow JUDDDer's? Or should I not be worried so much about how the other numbers shake out on my DDs?

Now I need to start planning for tomorrow's UD. I'm shooting for 1500-1600 calories, but generally LC. This is going to take some work.

The other thing I need to do is figure out how I'm going to do my weekend. . .this weekend in particular, since I will be out of town all day Saturday and most of the day on Sunday (staying at a hotel overnight) at my older DS's hockey tournament. I'm thinking tomorrow is an UD, Thursday will be a MD, Friday a DD, Saturday an UD, Sunday a MD, then back to a DD on Monday. I want my UD to be Saturday, so I won't have to think so much about food when I'm away from my own happy kitchen. Do you think this plan will work, especially since I am JUST getting started with JUDDD?

Last edited by Mommie22boys; 03-08-2011 at 07:50 PM..
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #177
Senior LCF Member

RFL, I hope you feel better soon! It's great now that you are able to slowly get off some of your meds!

So here are my totals for today:

Fat(g)137.79
Carbs(g)43.34
Sugar(g)13.11
Net Carbs(g)26.39
Prot(g)88.85
KCals1766

Breakfast I had a hot dog, then brunch an OMM with protein powder. Didn't really do lunch, took a nap :P Dinner was a 7 oz steak with broccoli, cheese, and bacon. I had an atkins bar right before my workout, and when I came home (just now) I'm had (am currently still drinking) orange diet soda with 2 tbs hwc.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #178
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning everyone !

Andrea : I think your first DD was alright ! as the girl told me it's just about calories ! as long as you're under 500, you're fine !!!
RFL : I hope you get better soon... Getting of medication as never be something easy

Today I was down 1lbs, beside yesterday's UD ! I can see the 59 ! I change decade ! how great

So far my DD started with a caramel cream. @Eden : I guess what i call caramel protein cream is just caramel shake with less water Actually it's the only JUDDD friendly shake available in France... the other ones are too high in calories !

Have a good day everyone
Old 03-09-2011, 01:09 AM   #179
Senior LCF member

I don't want to be a downer, but I wanted to remind the newer JUDDDers that we have the menu/recipe thread for those of you who want to discuss your food choices or post your menus.

With a plan like JUDDD, it's sometimes difficult for someone on a DD to be reading about food.

And although I may be the only one here like this, I really don't care what anyone else is eating or feel any need to post my own menus. Personally, I believe that finding a way to eat healthily and manage my weight is a very personal issue.

That said, if I find something that really helps on DDs, I post on the recipe/menu thread.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #180
Senior LCF Member

I need some help !!

It's 10:30 a.m. and I feel really weird right now. I'm on DD as I said, had breakfast and then cleaned the appartment.
While I was cleaning I used a natural air purifying spray, the kind with plenty essential oils, but since I sprayed it around I feel so hungry I'm dizzy

Do you think essential oils could have triggered something ?! That's scary

PS : Leo, I totally get your point but which thread are you refering to to talk about food ? I saw the "DD menu" thread but I actually though I should not post any UD menu there... I'm a bit confused !