Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Hi Blonde,

I use organic apple cider vinegar for many things. I get the raw kind (unfiltered) with the "mother" in the jar (which is solids).

There is a lot of good information in some of these threads on acv:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/575264-apple-cider-vinegar-weight-loss-wonder.html

Vinegar can help manage blood sugar release

What is ACV and what does it do for you?
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Afternoon y'all!

Today is a DD and I'm a little hungry, but hanging in! I've had most of what I had planned, but I saved enough for bedtime hungries. Just have to get through TODAY, because tomorrow is an UP day, YAY JUDDD!!!

How is everyone doing?
Old 03-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
I actually have just been recycling and tweaking my usual recipes for Gluc and shirataki. I don't think I could make it on DD's without the two. I'm still looking for the perfect lemon pudding with glu, protein powder, and almond milk. Maybe the SF jello is the trick, but I don't have any. . .

I will tell you that Jay Robb Dreamsicle and PinaColada make really good pudding!! Also the chocolate route with a 25 cal hot cocoa packet mixed in is good to me.

I don't eat the whole thing, but spread it over at least 3 "mini meals."

I bought shakes for DH to use when I'm not around to make shakes, etc. for him. He forgot them. . .so I'm not sure he's quite where he needs to be to make the commitment. He only needs to lose 15-18 lbs. He could do that in no time, as he is super active, but he will have to make up his own mind.

In another week I have 11 days with him on my spring break. Now then I can "help" him with all the little things I do (although he didn't LOVE the shirataki thingies, I think if I use the orzo, maybe the texture will be a little bit more to his liking.)

I sometimes think the shirataki recipes I try are better the next day--anybody else find that the case?

I did try "fried rice" with the orzo shirataki and tried to scramble in a little egg white. It more gummed than anything, but it was okay.

Well I am happy with my weight losses--after 3 1/2 weeks I am at 8 lbs. gone. I was LCing before, so no great whoosh from a new diet, but nice steady progress.

Anybody have any input on this theory, I may have read it, but maybe it's all in my mind:

There is a better effect from the every other day "mini-fast" because your body never goes into shut-down mode metabolically as it absolutely does on a VLcalorie diet. Plus your body gets a little shock from the down days. So it works better than a steady # of calories over a period of time.

Like this--1200 calories a day for a week is 8400 calories.

But eat 8400 calories in a week with DD's and UD's and one would lose more than if on the same every day.

Is this fact or fiction?

Janie today's blabbermouth!
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LBishop
Stats: 151.5/144/125-129 5'4" 48yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart November 2010
I did it...thanks RFL! I ended up busy all evening. JUST got home and had my Atkins bar with cream cheese. I'm ready to clean up a bit, get my shower and hit the bed!
LBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBishop View Post
I did it...thanks RFL! I ended up busy all evening. JUST got home and had my Atkins bar with cream cheese. I'm ready to clean up a bit, get my shower and hit the bed!
YAY! YAY!!!YAY!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

As I was writing my weight down in my calendar book, I just realized that I have 4 pounds to get to 50 pounds lost!

I am excited. I am stoked. I am motivated. I can SEE it!!!!!

I don't know how long it will take, but I'm GONNA get there!! JUDDD is amazing!!!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 03-03-2011 at 07:21 PM..
Old 03-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
As I was writing my weight down in my calendar book, I just realized that I have 4 pounds to get to 50 pounds lost!

I am excited. I am stoked. I am motivated. I can SEE it!!!!!

I don't know how long it will take, but I'm GONNA get there!! JUDDD is amazing!!!
woohoo! that's great!
LBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Going back to JUDDD
Woohoo RFL -- what an accomplishment that will be!

Janie, I notice the same thing with the shiratake products. They really seem to absorb the flavors as they sit, and the texture even seems to change to be less "rubbery." I personally like them fine right away, but they do benefit from sitting IMO. I usually make a big pot of soup for my DDs and use the Miracle Orzo (which actually looks more like rice). This pot now lasts me at least two DDs and there is a marked difference in the taste and texture of the Miracle Orzo on the second DD.

Also, I agree totally with your thoughts on the workings of JUDDD and it is why I was so drawn to the plan when I finally got around to wondering "what the heck is this JUDDD in so many peoples' profile info?" Reading the theory was like getting hit over the head with a brick. I have the personal and unpleasant experience of being on an 800-calorie diet for an extended period of time and my body just shut down and learned how to survive on those 800 calories. This was years ago and I can still vividly recall the sense of desperation and defeat that gripped me when I thought I would have to starve on 800calories a day for the rest of my life, and still be fat. I gave up. Tried Weight Watcher and gained. Tried calorie counting at a reasonable 1200 to 1400 calories a day and gained. It made no sense whatsoever to jump from that to Atkins, but that's what I did, and despite eating two or even more times as many calories a day, I lost a good bit of weight. And then it stopped. I tried low-cal Atkins after regular Atkins stopped working for me, got a little bit of loss, then low-cal Atkins stopped working too. This alternating really seems to trick my body and keep my sluggish metabolism crawling along rather than shutting down and I am so grateful to have found it.
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
way to go RFL clap:

I'm so jealous of your shirataki orzo ! doesn't exist here ! I make cauliflower rice instead but still

an UD is starting here, the scale went down again this morning (it's getting crazy, it has to stop sometimes, it's too good to be true ) LC bread & cheese for breakfast !
I have a big interpretation on OECD water startegies this afternoon so study study study !!!
annieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #70
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
The calorie cycling of JUDDD has been identified elsewhere as helpful for losing weight, especially for those who (like me!) have to stay fairly low calorie.

Someone here (I forget who it was) reported that she had been on Weight Watchers a while back, and her loss stalled for a while. Her leader assumed that she was 'cheating,' and she started looking for a solution. She came across a woman who had a website that 'cycled' the WW points throughout the week. She tried that and immediately began losing again.

That was my experience with JUDDD. I had gotten to the point that I needed to eat much lower calorie low carb, but I couldn't sustain that on a daily basis. I started JUDDD eating exactly the same foods and at the same calorie level at which I'd been doing low carb, but the cycling helped me begin to lose again--finally.

I know someone who lost all her weight on Atkins but is quite small (118lbs) and needs to maintain on about 1200 cal. On her own, she started informally cycling her calories with a couple of days at 800 cal., maintaining an average of 1200 over 7 days, and she finds it enormously helpful in maintaining her weight. Before she did that, she told me that she could gain easily if she had a restaurant meal on weekends, etc. But now, it's easy to control her weight and also enjoy occasional 'indulgences.'

So anyone who finds JUDDD too stringent should at least consider doing some informal cycling of calories.

Last edited by Leo41; 03-04-2011 at 04:29 AM..
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/237/125
WOE: Modified L/C 11/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Happy Friday Everyone! I am loving the WOE!

Yes, it seems as if the every other day calorie restriction, for me, seems like a miracle. I'm staying strong and focused on my DD's, they can be really hard, but I know if I hang in, that my UD is just a day away! Perfect!

Congrats Leisa, on making it through your DD!

Congrats to all the Losers! The scale may ebb and flow but it will move (eventually) or so I've discovered. RFL~ Fifty pounds!! Wow!! Thank you for the links re:ACV.

Janie & Penguinpower~ I am not loving my shiritaki noodles. The rubbery texture makes my gag reflex want to kick in...I'm so bummed about that, but I'll try heating them with marinara and let them sit over night, reheat and try again. I need to at least eat the ones (8) I purchased online. I do love the glu powder, however and today I'm going to try to make something savory.

Annie~LC bread and cheese are yum.

Hi Jkat!! It's hard to keep up with all this enthusiasm and info!! Good to see ya!

Mornin' Leo!! When is your cruise?

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoSugarShell
Stats: 138/128.8/110 5'0
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten free
Start Date: Feb 25, 2013
Good Morning JUDDDers!!!

[B]Blonde with a Rose & Janie - DH is doing JUDDD with me, and it does makes things easier. He is VERY relaxed about it, and has lost 9 lbs since January 1st. Sometimes, it's just not fair!

Leisa - Congrats on a new low, and I know how frustrating water retention can be. You are kicking butt!

RFL -
I love ACV, and always forget about it. I use a tablespoon and some stevia and it seems to cut my hunger. Lately I have been using lemon juice, and it's delicious! Congrats on almost 50 lbs down!! That is quite an accomplishment

Well, I am struggling guys! I really don't know what gives, but here's my plan. I have created a spreadsheet of my meals every day of the week. I am going to eat the same things every week, until I see some progress. Basically, I will be getting 480 calories on DD's and 1260 on UD's. I am going to prepare everything for the week on Sunday, and put it all in individual containers. I am not sure if I just haven't been strict enough, or if my hormones are wacking out. I think doing this will help me pin point if it's my diet. I am focusing on mostly protein and veggies. I plan on having a relaxed UD on Saturdays only. I sure hope this gets things moving. I am very close to goal, so I think I just need to tighten things up.

Happy JUDDDing everyone!!

Michelle

Hypothyroid

Mini-goals:
120 115 110
NoSugarShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
Good morning Ladies...

Had a excruciating day yesterday....had a freaking CARB FEST.... on my UD..i was so at myself...so last night i went walking 4 miles with my weighted vest...i'm so sore this morning..i'm not exercising this morning...what a crazy cycle i went through...hopefully i've learn something and it won't be a repeat for a long time if ever...

Leo...like what you wrote about calories cycling...i've been thinking about the same thing and been experimenting with...if a person can find out how many calories they would need daily to feel full and happy...just divide those calories by 7 and just cycle them in the week...which to me it make a lot of sense..it would avoid having those too low calories of eating every second day...which for me it gave me headache...and that's not pleasant .....

Congrats to all losers and have yourself a great day!!!

~~~GAETS~~~
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/237/125
WOE: Modified L/C 11/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Michelle that sounds like a good plan. I know the closer you are to goal, the harder the body just doesn't want to let it go! Jeeps, by the time I get to goal I'll be crawling on my hands and knees! But I will get there! After an intial great start my weight loss stopped for almost a month. By going back to lower carb but still keeping the fat down somewhat, I've started to lose again. I'm older and I can't do the "high-fat" stuff like some of you young chickies can.
I hope I can get my hubby on board, but I must say he is amazing and so supportive of me eating this way, I couldn't ask for more than that. Good luck this week!

Gaets, sorry you had such a hard day! Sometimes down days are easier for me because I have to control myself. UD's in the past have been a bit of a food orgy, but as I said above, low carb has put me back in control. Thank goodness.
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!! I love all the postings!!!!!!! YAY! We are JUDDD-kickin' it to the curb!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about no personals today, I gotta get ready for tonight. I am singing a solo with a background track and then leading worship. I get REALLLLY nervous and slightly nauseated

Today is an UP day for me, as we have our fellowship covered dish supper. I'm planning on bringing roasted chicken and/or salad because last week there was nothing there I could eat, and I was starved all evening and came home and overate! I don't want to do that tonight.

I hope those that are struggling have an AWESOME day and those that are going well have an AWESOME day too!!! Love and hugs to you ALL!

See y'all tomorrow!!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SuzeQ
Stats: 5'2"/75 years old 169/155/135
WOE: Anything that works!
Start Date: June 6, 2011
Leo: I'm back to JUDD after a couple of months of tending to DH and his chemo/radiation. That being said, will you break down for me your target daily calories and carbs? We both need to stay low and I want to tweak mine a little and think your schedule will help me. Didn't gain any weight but sure haven't lost any more.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by SuzeQ; 03-04-2011 at 10:41 AM..
SuzeQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #77
Senior LCF member

Hi Suze- When I was actively trying to lose weight recently, my DDs were about 350 and my UDs were about 1400 (sometimes I was as low as 1200 because I was satisfied, but mainly, it was 1400).

On DDs, I had mainly egg whites and tuna, so hardly any carbs. On UDs, I rarely had more than 20g.

For maintenance, I'm still experimenting with the numbers.

Blonde- Don't worry about what everyone says. I agree that it makes sense that it's more difficult to lose the final lbs, but I actually lost better at the end--perhaps that's the effect of JUDDD? I don't know, but that's been my experience. Part of the reason is that I was able to go away on vacations or holidays without gaining, as I always did before JUDDD.

I also went 'primal' about that time and gave up dairy in addition to grains, and I think that may have helped, too.

When I was just doing generic low carb, no matter how much I tried to eat carefully, I'd come home from a week's vacation up 5 or 6 lbs, and it would take me a month or more to lose those lbs--water or not. With JUDDD, even if I gain a couple of lbs, within a couple of DDs, they're gone. I leave on the 19th for our cruise!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SuzeQ
Stats: 5'2"/75 years old 169/155/135
WOE: Anything that works!
Start Date: June 6, 2011
Thanks Leo!
SuzeQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

hello everyone !

thank you Leo for all the info ! as RFL said you ARE the goddess of JUDDD !
RFL how did i go yesterday ??! I know the feeling : yesterday I was interpreting in front of some other interpreters and i was so stressed i felt sick !!

yesterday I had my party as scheduled and well... I just had a litlle piece of LC flax bread and then wine wine wine
we drank untill 1am and I woke up soooo hungry this morning that I am nauseated
plus it's a DD today... not quite working out !
so i kinda ignored the LC component of my diet and had a little piece of brioche (100cal worth) ... I'll get back to DD/LC for lunch... or as soon as I can eat something without feeling like running to the loos

but wine-related dehydration can be nice sometimes : I know it's illusory but this morning the scale said 59,5 ... if only it could stay that way

have a good weekend everyone
Old 03-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #80
Senior LCF member

Weekly Weigh In

This morning I was exactly the same as last Saturday, 152.5, so maintaining is working.

The good news is that I'm eating slightly more carbs (green vegetables only), and that's positive for me because I don't usually manage many carbs without beginning to gain.

The 'bad' news is that I'm not really eating significantly more than I was when in 'weight-loss' mode. I didn't keep track specifically (as I intended), but I slightly increased calories on DDs (from 350 to about 500), and I kept my UDs as usual (about 1400).

It makes sense when you think about it; I lose so slowly that just a few more calories would be 'maintenance.' I suspect this is one reason many people re-gain, i.e., not realizing that maintenance won't be that much different. You simply can't let up--my motto: "Eternal vigilance is the price of maintenance."

But it's definitely worth it. I never want to go back to where I was.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:33 AM   #81
Senior LCF Member

great job Leo !
you're so right about maintenance ! It's the reason why so many people rebound.
Like here there's all that crazyness about the dukan diet, but the maintenant is 10 days for 1 kilo lost, so it means that you can have as long as one year to stick to... and most people give up (because it's so restraining) and do the yoyo ! (do you say that in english ?!)

anyway i see we are on the same side of the atlantic ! where do you live ??
Old 03-05-2011, 05:06 AM   #82
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
No, Leo just has a CAT! That's probably why she's up and on the computer this early in the morning!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:09 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

I had a cat with ADD so I guess I understand !
Old 03-05-2011, 05:42 AM   #84
Senior LCF member

I'm glad that SoHappy posted because I was totally confused by your comment that we are on the same side of the Atlantic! Now I understand why you made that assumption.

Yes, it is the cat's fault. Not only does he like me to get up with him at 3 am, but he likes me to be at the computer because he naps next to me on the desk. He actually whines if I'm just drinking my coffee and watching the news because he wants 'us' to be together at the computer.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning all you Early Birds!!

Annie: I hope you feel better soon. I don't drink, so I don't experience the alcohol dehydration, but I do know that most type of dehydration will then cause a rebound as the body is restored. I hope your day goes well and you can give yourself what you need to feel better.

Thank you for asking about my singing. Last night went well, but because I get so nervous, it wreaks havoc on my body and in turn my body releases adrenalin and all that, and then afterwards I crash. So, I try not to do this too often!

Anyway, my UP day was pretty sparse and was more like a MD and I'm still UP a pound, but no worries, it will come off when it comes off.

Today is a DD and I got my GLUCOMMMANAN powder, so I am a happy and excited LC JUDDD camper!

Today, I will REST and RESTORE my body, as it acts likes I've run a maraton with all the stress hormones being released and the flare up of Fibro today. I'll drink lots of water, decaf tea with stevia and eat a simple DD diet.

SoHappy: HI THERE! Been missing your posts! Are you doing OK?

Leo: Great on the maintaining! I know you'll be working this and doing it right!!

Have a great day everyone, I'm off to rest a bit.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #86
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hi, Everyone! Just popping in to say HI.

I've been running like crazy these last couple of days and today is another, almost every minute is going to be filled, so I'm already looking forward to this evening. I haven't had nearly as much down time at my computer and LCF as I like for the last day or two!

Not doing JUDDD as such for a couple of days here... I have A LOT of little 1/2 cup and 1 cup 'saver' tubs with lids, and it's time to get these little odds and ends of foods used up. I'm making our meals out of all this stuff before it all gets freezer burn and has to be pitched. (Obviously I'm a "Waste not, Want not" kind of lady to save leftovers. LOL) Anyway, my meals are being made out of the lesser-calorie food choices, and I'm giving my DH the higher-calorie leftovers. He thinks he's getting the best stuff, so he's happy.

I expect the scale will be up some from this choice, but.. oh, well. I'll be back on JUDDD in a few days, and just start in again.

I'll be keeping an eye on all of you in the meantime, and know you will continue to do well. Hope to stop in later this evening. Have a great day, JUDDDers!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:08 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all. I'm up a whole 3 pounds from my UD yesterday but I had lots of salt so most of it is water. I'm going to focus on water consumption today.

Leo, great job on maintaining. I feel so much better about maintenance this time around and really plan to be successful with it and not have to ever do this again. I've been at this weight so many times over the last few years that I really don't want to be here again. I'm looking forward to joining you in maintenance land!

RFL, how did your singing go? Hope things went well.

ok, off to clean...it's raining and I have a good reason to stay home and get some stuff done around here.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #88
Senior LCF member

Here's something to consider, especially those of you who are just a few pounds from 'goal'--being at a specific weight doesn't mean settling for a specific size!

A couple of months ago, I started weight training at my health club, primarily to ward off osteoporosis because although I was swimming regularly, my osteoarthritis prohibited the weight-bearing exercise that helps build bones. I'd read that strength training helps, and it would also benefit my arthritis because strong muscles can compensate for weak joints.

Once I began, I became addicted. I usually work out in the mornings, but when the mornings here were about zero, I just switched to early afternoon. I never wanted to miss. I only did this 2x a week because that's what the trainer there suggested, and my routine only takes 30 min. It's been a couple of months, and I didn't expect to see any changes for a while, but I have been noticing muscle definition becoming more pronounced--not 'bigger' but 'better.'

Now suddenly all my pants are getting too big! I have a specific pair that I bought when I was already at this weight and they fit perfectly when I got them. I haven't been wearing them because they're for warmer weather--but now they are 'baggy' on me. I hate giving up clothes that are hardly worn, but I love being more toned and looking slimmer.

Yesterday I went to have my hair done, and I haven't seen my stylist for just about 2 months. I was this weight when I was there last, but the minute I took my coat off, she and another stylist there said, "You've lost so much more weight; you look fantastic."

So instead of agonizing over a couple of pounds if that's all you have to lose, I'd suggest strength work--it's like a miracle!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sweetpea49
Stats: 228.5/165/150 Restart 10/12/10 207.5/166.0/165.0
WOE: 17 Day Diet--Cycle 4 Maintenance
Start Date: 1/27/03
Good morning all! I've been MIA this past week b/c of being sick with full blown influenza. Although better, I am far from being able to be active and going back to work on Monday--Dr said 10-14 days off. So JUDDD has been sidelined for now, since eating and appetitie was non-existent, and weight is down to 176 this morning. I am within reach of my all time low and hopefullly maintenance at 165, although Dr said 160--we'll see....

I've been catching up with all the posts and the newcomers--welcome! and to those that have had success at loss and maintenance--congratulations!

AnnieS: I will be in Italy and Paris the last 2 weeks of May and hope to be at goal by then. I am looking forward to the wine, the cheese, the wine, the bread, the olives, the wine, the coffee, and oh, did I say, the wine? I am hoping that all the walking and siteseeing will be enough excerise to allow me to do this.

Jane
12/31/2010 188.0
1/31/2011 185.0
2/28/2011 181.0
3/31/2011 179.0
4/30/2011 171.0
5/31/2011 176.5 (2 weeks of vacation!)
6/30-7/31/2011 166.5/167.0 (Maintenance!)
sweetpea49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
Good morning ladies...I'm up 1.6lbs this morning from my UD... and that's o.k....

Leo...thank you for your post this morning...i've been in the dumps this last week trying to figure out what should be my ideal calorie intake...but i'm realizing i'm putting to much into it...and i should just keep on doing what i love doing(Exercising&Weight trainning)...and just play around with those calorie and write everything down...i'll come to a point where i will be comfortable and will enjoy this new life style...as long as i'm cycling those calories....

P.S. great job in maintaining ....

Jane ....get better soon...

Have a great day ladies!!!!

mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote