Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #451
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooo whoooo! Birthdays are GREAT! (even at my age!)

I hope you are having an awesome time. And remember, JUDDD will be here waiting when you get finished partying! (He's almost like a boyfriend/husband)

I went to sleep after I wrote that last poem and this morning my scale experience was EXCELLENT! Almost all of the 5 pounds is done (after an UP day mind you) and today is a DD, so I'm hoping I've passed the zone I was in and I can get back to actively losing. Either way, JUDDD works for me.

How are y'all doing today?
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 08:20 AM   #452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Evening y'all (actually it's almost 1 AM on Monday)

I've been reading the posts, but not replying much.

I'm in a weird place. I've run into some problems and I'm up 5 pounds! Now, I know it's mostly water and ummmm, you know :blush:, but for some reason it's hanging onto me.

I'm not worried per se, because I tend to lose in spurts and then "rest" in weight loss. I don't usually gain tho. So, we'll see. My hunger has been out of control! YIKES!

I just don't want to get discouraged and lose my edge and motivation for JUDDD and get lax. The battle is waged in the mind.

Today was an UD, which I needed I'm hoping for a GREAT, easy DD tomorrow and get back to losing soon.

How is everyone tonight / this morning?
Sweet lady, I feel for you but I don't think it's uncommon. The very cycle of up and down lbs was so discouraging to me. This was happening to me so much in the second month of JUDDD'ing that I vowed to stop weighing in once a week and went to once a month. I do this with the proviso that I will continue to JUDDD without fail, and journal and be true to myself. I know this WOE works, so as long as I'm staying true to the plan I will lose weight, and I have. This is a lifestyle for me. I'm going to do it for always, so fast or slow, up or down, I'm sticking...so forget the scale (for now) just relax and do the plan.
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #453
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pugmama
Great job, RFL!! I did actually hide the scales back in my closet. When I got up this a.m. I was thinking I would weigh real quick...nope!
I have had a good UD and look forward to a successful DD tomorrow! Blonde with a Rose, that is an excellent way to look at the whole thing (doing it always, fast or slow, up or down...). I don't feel hopeless on this way of eating. I actually feel good about the whole thing.
I did order some of those Miracle Noodles...we'll see!
Pugmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #454
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
{{{{RFL}}}}

I agree with BWAR - I think we dieters have those wondrous times when we are totally in the zone, so focused and sure that we can do this without even the slightest deviation. Then, the next day, some alien takes over our brain and all our good sense and determination just melts away. We have to sort of fight to get it back because it's all too easy to just be so disappointed in ourselves that we give up, BUT, if we persevere that great "in the groove" strength WILL come back!

And another tip of the hat to Blonde - Kudos on the five pounds! Oh, and ANOTHER - I agree totally, I'm in this for the long haul and most likely forever. It is sinking into my brain that there is no reason why I can't enjoy this way of eating for the rest of my life - it will give me so much more flexibility and freedom than any set-in-stone diet plan could ever do.

DD is going well for me today. I made a soup I'll put in the recipe thread--it has tofu so not for everyone, but it was a great way to use up some celery that accidentally got frozen!
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #455
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Hi all! Sorry to be gone for so long. I was away at a hockey tournament this weekend. I got online to read posts but had no time for replies. Anyway, it was very hard for me to do my planned MDs. :blush: So it was a DD for me today.

I got a new phone yesterday and was messing around and found a great new calorie-counting, weight-tracking app. I'm excited to be able to enter my food on the fly now rather than having to wait til I get home. I always forget something or lose track of how many calories i've already had. I hope this makes things easier and not more complex!

Now, I just need to get through the rest of the evening on this DD and I think I'll be in good shape to get back into the swing of things. Got to work the plan!

Have a great night, JUDDDies!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Penguin~ I checked out your recipe, sounds yummy. I like tofu upon occasion so I could eat this! Thanks for the kudos. I do love this WOE, and I will continue on....

Andrea~ cool about the new phone App! Anything that helps, right?

DD, work day, walk day...see ya'll later!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi y'all!!!!!!

Good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on when and where you read this!

Today is a DD Redux! An alien visited me last night after I went to sleep (like Donna stated happens) and we had a wonderful time exploring some foods of Earth, but I woke up and it had been REAL!

So, I'm putting on my metal colander helmet so no aliens can come in and my DD will be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an EGG DAY for me! Whooo hooo! Lurve my hb eggs!

BTW, I have some extra metal helmets if anyone needs one!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 03-29-2011 at 09:16 AM..
Old 03-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks you all for ALL your good words and advice and support!
Y'all are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I love this group! SO supportive, no matter what!

The thing about the scale is that I LIKE to weigh everyday and it's not a problem for me. It keeps me accountable, even when it's not good. I like information and it helps me stick to my plan to write and weigh and keep track.

So, thanks, but I'll still be weighing daily, cuz that's what gives me the most peace. Not knowing, drives me crazy and make me not as accountable to myself.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #459
Junior LCF Member

That was too funny, RFL!!! You better send one of those helmets my way, too! Hopefully, I won't need one for awhile, but I could've used it this past Friday and Sat.! This is a DD for me and so far so good. My mind is made up that I will not cheat...people have commented on my wt. loss.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #460
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ev.cheung
Hi there:

Just want to say a quick HELLO to everyone! I stumbled across this thread while researching Glucomannon info online early March and have been following it since then. After reading the Jan and Feb posts as well, I feel that JUDDD makes a whole lot of sense. The DD/UD structure with the flexibility of doing a MD also seems to make it a little easier to follow than calorie cycling. On top of all the knowledge and tips, it's amazing how caring and supportive this group is.

I think I'm ready to give JUDDD a try after getting myself organized over the next couple of days.

Evelyn
ev.cheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #461
Junior LCF Member

Welcome, Ev. Cheung! I have been with this group for a week or so and I have learned so much! Everyone is happy to share ideas, etc.
I just got the book the other day and am still reading it (come on Spring Break next week!). The book really does help.
Blessings,
Liz
Old 03-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #462
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hi to all my JUDDD Friends and the newcomers who have joined us while I've been gone!

Had a FABULOUS 12 days in Colorado with my Daughters and families, but good to be home now too. I did a sorta' version of JUDDD while there and think I've maintained. I'll weigh in first thing tomorrow morning and then have to go back and dig up my weight before I left and see where I am. My goal was to maintain...

I saw my sister for an overnight while out there too as she is working in Denver for a few weeks, and she could tell I'd lost some weight from the last time she saw me, so that pleased me. And I bought a pair of skinny jeans on sale, and daughters told me I 'rock' them, so how about that?

(But I've noticed the wrinkles are maybe becoming a bit more pronounced. LOL)

I'll spend some time in the morning getting caught up here, but just glancing through the posts makes it sound like you've all been doing well!

I'll undoubtedly do a DD tomorrow to get myself back into a true JUDDD woe.

Missed you guys! Glad to be home!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #463
Senior LCF Member

Welcome "home" SoHappy - you were missed!

Did you take the gluc powder with you through security? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
Welcome "home" SoHappy - you were missed!

Did you take the gluc powder with you through security? Inquiring minds want to know!
Yes!!! Woot! I emptied out a Bare Essentials Mineral Makeup (powder foundation) container and put the gluc powder in there, and then just tossed it in with all my other makeup stuff in a plastic zippy bag. No problems at all.

I loved having that with me to use when I needed to eat very lightly and have something to fill my tummy. We ate out a LOT! Many, many restaurant meals. So I kept the calories and food quantity down at the other times. I think I did pretty well. Tomorrow will tell the truth of it all. Keep your fingers crossed for me... that the scale doesn't reveal I wasn't as smart as I thought with all the eating.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #465
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: edens
Stats: 255?(22/24/3x)/217.0(18/20/2x)/147(or 10/12/M-L)
WOE: 1-1 thru 3-7 LC, 3-7 - current, JUDDD+LC
Start Date: 1-1-11
Hello fellow JUDDDers! I've been kinda MIA due to work and hectic schedule, and tomorrow I leave for New York, woot! Yesterday was an extremely up day and today was a very good DD, and tomorrow I'll be flying so who Knows what will be in store there. lol While on this week long trip I'm not sure if keeping up with JUDDD will be realistic for me, so I'll just try to keep it low carb except for my must-haves of New York plus the wedding food. It might be easier the second half of the trip after my friend's wedding. We shall see. I haven't weighed in a few days because my scale is low on battery. I just bought it recently and it's a health-o-meter and the light always glows blue. I don't think it's supposed to do that! lol The batteries ran out in less than a month. O.o Anyway, I won't be checking in much, but I'll be back! Have a great week everyone!
edens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #466
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
I'm another MIA JUDDDer.

I went on vacation, then came back to a backlog at work and a major project there, then either have a bad cold or bad allergies or both. . .well, you know, I came back to life as we all know it.

I have stayed true to JUDDDing the whole time!!!

My worst "experiment" and mind you, this is just my experience, was that for 3 days I didn't stay LC, and I had hunger issues. Big hunger issues.

But that's behind me, and I'm still on the down slope of weight. . .so no matter how long, it is happening for me JUDDDing. Scales are down down down!!!

Yesterday a friend told me she had noticed I was losing weight. She said "A LOT of weight!!" So it is showing for others--I think I've only been JUDDDing less than two months. . .it's a WOL for me now so it isn't like it was at first where I was counting my DD's.

Thanks for everyone for the support.

The support really helps.

And I'll try to get back here more often, even if my cold is miserable. . .so maybe chicken broth????
magnamater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #467

Yippy! Weighed in first thing this morning, and I'm down 2.2 pounds from my weight the morning I left for my visit in Colorado for 12 days, and eating out so many of those meals! Way to go, JUDDD program, and thank you very much!

What I found out was that I didn't have to do a true DD at the very low calorie level usually called for. In order to not have a run-away weight gain, I just kept most meals on the low calorie side to balance out the BIG restaurant meals. And since I'm not terribly 'carb sensitive' and don't allow myself to get too far off track when I partake of carby foods (which I still enjoy far too much LOL), it worked very well. Yay!

I have a lot of laundry and housework to get caught up on around here today, and I also want to get caught up on the JUDDD threads too, so I'll have a day of doing 15/15 work-play until I'm done.

Have a great day, Everyone! I'm going to start this first day back home as a true DD to get myself back on track! Hugs to all! I'm happy to be back here!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #468
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Edens-
I hope you enjoy your New York visit--and the wedding. But as a New Yorker, I think it's only fair to warn you that your planned "indulgences" may not be worth it. You can get good pizza in any big city, and if you want the 'good stuff' in New York, you have to know where to go. That's applicable to bagels as well. We have as much mediocre and 'lousy' food as the good things.

Magnamater-
Congratulations on your continued loss! I came back from vacation with the same 'problem'--either a cold or allergies. On the plane home, I started experiencing a 'scratchy' throad. I woke the next morning feeling fine, but the next day, I had full-blown cold symptoms. The following day, I was fine again. A friend said that it's more likely allergies, but I think that my good immune system was just fighting off a cold--and was successful.

I also know what you mean about carbs and hunger. I could never restrict calories the way I need to if I didn't eat low carb. Fortunately, I love this WOE.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #469
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: makeminelowcarb
I'm new and needy! :)

Hi all. I'm a newbie - introduced to JUDDD by my sister Leisa. Just goes to show that little sisters can teach big sisters a thing or two.

I started JUDDD on March 5 and lost 10 lbs the first two weeks. Now I am experiencing a pattern of 2-3 lb gains on my UD's and a loss of the same on my DD's. In other words, I am sitting still.

I know that my initial loss was wonderful and it feels so good to have that 10 pounds behind me instead of on me. But I am assuming that it was a lot of water loss now that I've slowed down so dramatically.

I'll be 54 in a couple of weeks, I have hypothyroid, fibromyagia, chronic fatigue and a 14 year old autistic son to keep up with. I NEED to lose this weight and keep it off. This looks like the way to do it. I MUST lose 20 more lbs but would be thrilled to lose even more. Hoping you guys can help me do that.

Oh yeah, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. learning curve.

Sherrie
makeminelowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #470
Senior LCF member

Sherrie:

We all know Leisa!

When you just gain/lose the same amount, it usually indicates that you're eating to maintenance rather than loss. My suggestion would be to lower the calories on your UDs, but I'm not sure, since I don't know what you're eating right now. Eating too much on UDs has been a common problem for some of our JUDDDers.

The 'calculator' number for UDs is just a 'myth,' and Dr. J has admitted as much. For most of us, it's way too high. The only important number from the calculator is for DDs.

I'm also hypothyroid, and keep in mind that even when we're optimally medicated, our metabolism is usually slower, and we need less food than we'd like to have
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #471
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: makeminelowcarb
Thanks Leo

I was actually wondering if I was overdoing it on calories. I have, for almost 13 years been a low carber but over the years, that had become almost impossible to maintain. I had to stay at a very low maintenance level of 20 grms per day and I just couldn't do it anymore. But any more than that and I gained.

So what's better on the UD (for MOST people) - to keep calories down or to keep carbs down? It is very hard to be low carb AND low calorie.

Also, is it common to suffer with diarrhea on the UD's? Every meal I eat (with little exception) causes some gastric distress.

Thanks guys!

Sherrie
makeminelowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #472
Senior LCF member

Sherrie- I have the same issue with carbs. I have to keep them at no more than 25g or my enormous appetite returns, and I'm unable to keep calories down. I just tried raising my carb level with just green veggies, and it was a disaster. Big appetite and gain! But I have no trouble staying low carb, as I actually prefer eating this way. Since I'm maintaining, I allow myself a very occasional 'treat,' and that usually doesn't hurt--if it's very occasional.

The way JUDDD 'works,' the calories are more important than the carbs. Can you determine what calorie level you need in order to lose? If you do that and consider that should be your DD/UD average, it might help. For example, supposed you need to eat 1200 cal daily in order to lose. If your DDs are 500 cal, your UDs could be as much as 1900 if you were doing a true alternation (I only do DDs on M, W, F). I lost most of my weight at 400/1400, but I'm old and hypothyroid, and most people can lose at a much higher calorie level.

If I were you, I'd try dropping a few hundred calories on UDs for a week or so and see what happens. Just a suggestion.

I have no advice about your gastric issues. I don't recall anyone on JUDDD experiencing that problem specifically, and eating low carb and low calorie gives me the opposite problem--trying to maintain regularity
Old 03-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #473
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kaysol
New and trying JUDDD

Hi all, I just spent the last few days reading through all of these posts and decided I am going to try this WOE. I am currently doing weight watchers but for 6 weeks have watched the scale go up and down the same 2 pounds I think I need a change!

I was always a skinny kid, up until college but even then just a normal weight. After I had my first baby I lost the weight (over a year) and then had my second. when he was 4 months old I did WW and got to lifetime with no problems. When he was 2 I started gaining weight for no reason (like 2-3 pounds overnight) and bloating like crazy. after trying to no avail to lose the 15 pounds I gained I got tested for all kinds of things and it turned out that I have celiac. So gluten free I went...that same year I found out I had a heart condition which means I take beta blocker and can only exercise very moderately. I was hoping going gf would help but it has been 7 years (and another baby) and I struggle with my weight every day. Last year I tried low carb for 3 months. I lost 4 pounds the first week and then not a single one after that. both of my brothers lost 30 pounds doing it in 3 months or so - very discouraging so I gave up.. I know my medications dont help matters, my thryroid Dr. put me on metfomin recently to see if that helped (I was borderline Insulin resistant) but I havent seen any big changes so far and after reading about JUDDD I am very interesting in trying it. My brothers are still low carbing after a year but I just cant see myself saying I will never eat carbs again and some of the low carb stuff (bread etc) will always be a no for me with the celiac. At least with Juddd it seems I could eat some carbs and nor feel so deprived..

anway, sorry for the looong intro! I did my first down day yesterday and it was soo hard! I at too much for breakfast (now I get why 4 egg whites is better than one whole egg!) and felt very weak all day. I made it though (50 calories over I must admit). Horrible headache too but kept thinking about how I could eat today. funny thing is when I woke up today I wasnt even hungry and I was down 2 pounds. whoo hoo. the headache is back though and I am wondering if that has anything to do with the diet or if I just have a headache?

Hoping I can join you all and have the same success and drive you do with this! I would be thrilled to lose 15 pounds but really could lose 20-25 (I am only 4' 11")

Stephanie
kaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #474
Senior LCF member

Hi Stephanie-
You're certainly more than welcome to join us, but your post reminded me of something that was posted here some time ago. If you're happy with the food on WW, you might try something not as drastic as JUDDD, especially since you have so little to lose.

We had a member here a while ago (I forgot who it was, but if she's still around, I hope she chimes in) who was on WW several years ago, and she ran into a stall similar to yours. She started checking around to see if anyone on WW had a similar experience--and a solution--and she came across a website where the woman described cycling her weekly points.

Our poster tried that, and, bingo, she began to lose again. She kept the same weekly points, but she cycled the numbers. You might want to try that because you won't have to go as low as 500 cal.

If you do, you'd want to make sure that there's a significant difference--e.g., if you get 18 pts (I have no idea; this is just an example), in two days, that's 36 points, so you might have a 12 pt day and a 24 point day. The way I remember it, the woman who developed it did three different point levels within one week, but you can also follow our alternation and just vary them day by day.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:36 PM   #475
Junior LCF Member

I know it seems like 15 pounds is a little to lose but seriously I cant lose more than 2-3 right now. 6 weeks on ww and I am down 2.2. It is so discouraging... at this rate it will take me 6 months to lose 15 pounds (and several hundred dollars!). that is so hard when the rest of my family loses that in a month!

I remember now that you say that about the varying points, I figured with Juddd I would still track my points (it is a new system now that account for carbs, protein, fat and fiber rather than cals.) I get 29 points (plus 45 extra a week). Yesterday I it came out to about 11 points, then today I am eating 35 or so. Perhaps I should do more like 800 cals on my down day? The website said 595 on down and 2430 or something on my high day which I could never eat (well, I guess I could
I think I will try another 500 cal day tommorow and see how I feel, if the headaches continue maybe I will have to up that a little. I stocked up on chicken broth, eggbeaters and veggies today, we'll see how it goes~

Thanks for the help!

Stephanie
Old 03-31-2011, 01:50 AM   #476
Senior LCF member

Stephanie- You can ignore the UD numbers on the calculator. Most of us find that they are WAY too high for us, and even Dr. J admits that the only number that's important is the DD.

If you want the supposed health benefits of JUDDD (I'm not totally convinced of them), you need to eat DDs of 500 cal or less for at least 2 weeks, regardless of what the calculator says. But if you just want weight loss, you can work with any number that gives you a loss.

Do you know why you were losing so slowly with WW? I'm the slowest loser in the world, but when I get my calories right, I lose about a pound a week.

Could there be any medical issues involved?
Old 03-31-2011, 06:25 AM   #477
Junior LCF Member

So I shouldnt eat 3000 calories on my up day? bummer

I will shoot for the 500 again today and see if I can do it...

I do think there are medical things but we can't seem to figure it out. My T3 is a little low but they wont give me that because it can make your heart race which could cause sudden cardiac death because of my heart condiditon...I think its my beta blocker and not being able to excercise enough to get my heart rate up but my cardiologist says its not but I didnt take it when I was pregnant and right after lost all my weight. Unfortunatly I just had to up the beta blocker because my last echo showed my condition was worse so...not sure.

I would be thrilled with 1 lb a week, even really 1/2 pound would be okay, it's just never consistant enough to make a difference...

I am sipping my coffee without my creamer right now and then I will go make the biggest egg white omelete in the world to see if I can make it without the burning hunger like last time! (which make me realize all the other times I think I am hungry were not actual hunger - just boredom etc, now I know that actual hungry feeling!)

Thanks!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:04 AM   #478
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
hello everyone and especially the new JUDDDers

Today's a DD, well deserved after too much indian food yesterday ^^
I've had 170cal so far (it's 5pm) so it should work out alright !!

I hope you all have a great day

ps : @stephanie try to think of the headache as a proof it's working !! my boyfriend calls me crazy, but now everytime I have a headache i'm like "yes, i'm burning fat !"
annieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:33 AM   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieS View Post

ps : @stephanie try to think of the headache as a proof it's working !! my boyfriend calls me crazy, but now everytime I have a headache i'm like "yes, i'm burning fat !"
LOL, Annie! You made me laugh. I rarely get headaches these years, so I hope I can lose weight without them as well.

My DD yesterday went extremely well. Until evening. DH wanted to go to a little evening spot for a bit of supper. Think English Pub or Public House-type restaurant. We had such a good time, beers included low calorie ones, so I had a couple of those. Food was wonderful. We really enjoyed ourselves.

So... I'll continue holding the line very, very low today and call it a MD today to sort of balance out the calories from last evening.

Hope you all are doing well. Have a great day!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:48 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Congrats on losing while on your trip, SoHappy!

DD for me yesterday, went well. I discovered that having my cup of gluc pudding a little earlier in the evening (around 8 - 8:30) helps control my hunger a lot better than waiting until I want to hit the fridge in search of food. I'm going to conquer this late-night eating yet.

I'm still up 1# from my new low, but after the weekend I had, it's okay by me. It'll come back off.

Welcome newbies, and a shout out to everyone else too!