Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: edens
Stats: 255?(22/24/3x)/217.0(18/20/2x)/147(or 10/12/M-L)
WOE: 1-1 thru 3-7 LC, 3-7 - current, JUDDD+LC
Start Date: 1-1-11
mmm, bread.. sounds so good. i love that smell!

annie! good to see you! 450 calories, good job!

sohappy, i think i'm a weirdo. i have been losing more after my up days! O.o haha, maybe that will even out once i've juddd'd for a while, though. it would make more sense to be lighter on up mornings, but for me it's bee down mornings!

i'm doing really well on today's dd! it's 1:30 and i'm only at 125 calories!
edens is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #272
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
RealFood- Glad you're feeling better. I used to love to bake bread, but I doubt that I could do that now and not eat it! There's nothing more delicious, IMO, than bread straight from the oven.

Andrea- I'm the odd one here. I try to weigh only once a week--same day/time each week, and I post the weight on my calendar. That's been invaluable to me to see the patterns in my weight loss--i.e., how my body functions. It's helped me not to get too anxious when I don't seem to be losing.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Jodi- The moods are most likely hormonal. I used to get incredibly depressed in the old days when I had TOM, but once I realized it was just 'hormones,' I found it much easier to cope with.

I'd be wary of taking replacement hormones unless absolutely necessary. By the way, during menopause, I learned that, for me, sugar was a real problem. I rarely ate sugar even when I wasn't eating low carb, but if I occasionally had a dessert--hot flashes that night. I friend of mine told me that sugar caused all kinds of issues for her during menopaus, and she was convinced that some food sensitivities that are minor most of the time, rise to problem level with menopause.

After she told me that, I tested myself, and sugar was definitely a problem, and apparently the only one because once I eliminated sugar, I had hardly any issues at all--other than the fact that menopause seems to have triggered my Hashimoto's. However, my theory is that I was hypothyroid for some time, and it was only the hormonal surges of menopause that caused the extreme symptoms that finally got me diagnosed.

Sorry if this is TMI, but I want you to be prepared to check things for yourself as you proceed through this process and not just rely on medical professionals.
Interesting Leo. I've never connected sugar to my hot flashes but I have noticed them less when staying low carb. It would be great to NOT have them anymore. I wouldn't use HRT either if at all possible.
Blonde with a Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:54 AM   #274
Senior LCF Member

Have lots to do for today's wedding (not mine, I'm a florist) but just wanted to check in and share that JUDDD is doing me right. I'm down another 1.2 pounds, for a new low of 233. I have lost 4.2 pounds since adding JUDDD to my low carb on Monday! Thanks for all your support and information!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #275
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edens View Post
Have lots to do for today's wedding (not mine, I'm a florist) but just wanted to check in and share that JUDDD is doing me right. I'm down another 1.2 pounds, for a new low of 233. I have lost 4.2 pounds since adding JUDDD to my low carb on Monday! Thanks for all your support and information!
That's awesome!

Yesterday was a tough DD but I made it through. I'm so glad all DD's aren't like that! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm doing yard work today......

Last edited by Blonde with a Rose; 03-12-2011 at 07:09 AM..
Blonde with a Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #276
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
edens[/B];14464080]JUDDD is doing me right. I'm down another 1.2 pounds, for a new low of 233. I have lost 4.2 pounds since adding JUDDD to my low carb on Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Blonde with a Rose[/B];14464114]Yesterday was a tough DD but I made it through. I'm so glad all DD's aren't like that!

Glad JUDDD is doing so well for you, edens! It's one that works if you keep those calories at the right levels!

And Blonde/Rose, I identify with some of the DDs being rough. I've had a couple myself.

Go to the JUDDD recipe thread. I just posted a new idea there which might help you.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #277

I have just posted my MOST AMAZING AND WONDERFUL DISCOVERY EVER over on the JUDDD Recipe & Menu thread.

Hope it's something that works for you folks too!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #278
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I have just posted my MOST AMAZING AND WONDERFUL DISCOVERY EVER over on the JUDDD Recipe & Menu thread.

Hope it's something that works for you folks too!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm so excited!!
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
WOW Edens, that's is AWESOME!!! You are doing so great!!

I too love LC JUDDD and it's doing me right as well! I'm so thrilled you are enjoying this wonderful WOE!

Have fun at today's wedding. I envy people who are artists like yourself. I pray you have a great time doing your floral thing!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #280
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Blonde,

YAY for making it through!! I have some of those white-knuckle days and it feels SO good to get through them successfully!! Good for you!!

Enjoy your yard work, that's a good way to burn calories!!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning (almost afternoon here on the East Coast of the U.S.).

Yesterday was a really TOUGH DD because I chose to do it on a night that I usually save up for, we have a weekly covered dish buffet and they usually have some really great foods that are LC and I enjoy.

However, I had a little "bump" this week and my DD went to an UD, so I wanted to get back on track.

And also, I am less than 1 pound away from my 50 pound mark and I don't want to mess it up!!

So, DD it was yesterday, even in the gorgeous buffet they offered! Well, you know what? It didn't KILL me not to eat it!! I'm learning that food is not the goal! And so what, I didn't eat the food? Big deal!! (Now because I am a food addict and binge eater, it usually IS a big deal,. but it felt so FREEING to be able to simply drink my drink and not bother with the buffet and not worry about overeating. I felt so unencumbered!! YAY!!!

And so I had a GREAT DD yesterday!! You know, I'm thinking, "hey, maybe I focus too much on food!! What if I skip the buffets each week and just put it out of my mind, I mean just don't look forward to it, don't care what people bring, completely remove myself from that weekly "gotta eat this yummy food 'cause it's here!"

Anyway, just rambling, but I reiterate, I felt so FREEEEEEE not eating at the buffet. Yes, it was tough, but I wasn't hungry, I just wanted to eat it. And I really want to be free from that food addiction and just not care what's there, ya know? Sorry, more rambling.

Anyway, I enjoy planning my meals and enjoying them and letting my body tell me what, when and how much to eat. As a food addict with a binge tendency, buffets can really make me nervous and cause me anxiety and temptation.

Gee, I didn't mean to write a book, but I think some of you might understand where I'm coming from and why I feel so happy, successful and freed by not eating the buffet last night that I look forward to every week. Make sense anyone?

If not, that's OK, I'm just feeling GREAT about walking away from the buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today will be a MD for me.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #282

RFL, I'm very happy for you. It sounds like your brain is beginning to work out its new way of thinking and 'feeling' about food.

Yes. Food can be delicious. It's great stuff. It's part of wonderful get-togethers of families and friends and groups. It's often not just filling but fulfilling. Delightful. Food is all kinds of things.

But it shouldn't be controlling. Eating it shouldn't be a compulsion. It shouldn't be out brain's focus.

It's wonderful to finally reach the point where it can be *take it or leave it*. If you weren't really hungry, why should you feel compelled to eat just because food was brought in? If you kinda' need to leave now, but the food hasn't been served yet, why should you feel compelled to stay, just to get your portion? If the tables are laden with offerings, there really isn't any need to sample a little of everything.

It seems like your mind is in the process of moving beyond the thought that it wants to eat some of whatever is present, to the idea that there is always going to be something out there to eat, and it doesn't always have to feel any desire to have to eat right now.

Good for you. I don't think there's anything at all wrong to looking forward to a fun 'food occasion', but I don't think you should be counting on eating that food so much that if you aren't able to, for some reason (like a DD), it should cause you to feel much disappointment.

You are doing so wonderfully well now. With your JUDDD eating program. With your weight loss. And now with your mindset as it pertains to eating.

You're an inspiration!

Last edited by SoHappy; 03-12-2011 at 09:33 AM..
Old 03-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #283
Senior LCF member

Real Food

That was a magnificent accomplishment and insight! I have had similar 'epiphanies' with JUDDD that I never had with any other WOE. There's something about the DDs that's liberating for those of us with food issues.

Let your needs and wants be center rather than the food. That is, you can now feel free to enjoy the buffet, if you decide that's an UD for you. But if you don't want it to be an UD for whatever reason, you know now that you can ignore the food.

Next Saturday, I leave for a short cruise to the Bahamas, and my attitude in the past (I've done two cruises on JUDDD--2 weeks each, and lost weight on both) has been 1)Do I really need to eat right now? 2) Is this worth the calories?

You'd be amazed how often the answer is "No," enabling me to skip meals if I want to and stop eating if the food isn't really delicious.

I know that on cruises, many people think, "This is all paid for so I have to eat as much as possible to get my money's worth." My attitude is that I've paid for service and comfort, and my goal is to relax and enjoy myself. I don't need to stuff myself with food to 'enjoy' myself.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #284

Leo, that's a great way to think about eating, a great attitude about food.

I distinctly remember being young, being a child, and having my parents require that I sit down and have supper. I was impatient to eat enough that they would be satisfied, and I'd be released from the table so I could go outside to play again. We didn't have to eat a lot, or finish everything that was on the plate, but a few little bites of most of it was required. LOL

I believe you have hit the nail on the head with your observation about JUDDD somehow helping us to release our fixation with having to eat.

I know you'll have another wonderful cruise adventure. I think it's so great that you have these opportunities and are able to take advantage of it all! Have fun.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #285
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
RFL, I'm very happy for you. It sounds like your brain is beginning to work out its new way of thinking and 'feeling' about food.

Yes. Food can be delicious. It's great stuff. It's part of wonderful get-togethers of families and friends and groups. It's often not just filling but fulfilling. Delightful. Food is all kinds of things.

But it shouldn't be controlling. Eating it shouldn't be a compulsion. It shouldn't be out brain's focus.

It's wonderful to finally reach the point where it can be *take it or leave it*. If you weren't really hungry, why should you feel compelled to eat just because food was brought in? If you kinda' need to leave now, but the food hasn't been served yet, why should you feel compelled to stay, just to get your portion? If the tables are laden with offerings, there really isn't any need to sample a little of everything.

It seems like your mind is in the process of moving beyond the thought that it wants to eat some of whatever is present, to the idea that there is always going to be something out there to eat, and it doesn't always have to feel any desire to have to eat right now.

Good for you. I don't think there's anything at all wrong to looking forward to a fun 'food occasion', but I don't think you should be counting on eating that food so much that if you aren't able to, for some reason (like a DD), it should cause you to feel much disappointment.

You are doing so wonderfully well now. With your JUDDD eating program. With your weight loss. And now with your mindset as it pertains to eating.

You're an inspiration!

THANK YOU SOHAPPY!

I didn't know if I was making sense, I was trying to understand it as I wrote it!

Yes, my MIND is being renewed and I am so grateful!

And I am grateful for all of you!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #286
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Real Food

That was a magnificent accomplishment and insight! I have had similar 'epiphanies' with JUDDD that I never had with any other WOE. There's something about the DDs that's liberating for those of us with food issues.
Thank you Leo!! Yes, it was an epiphany and it IS liberating!!!

More and more on JUDDD and with all these revelations and choices, I am feeling confident I will (for the first time ever), make it to goal and maintenance. Yesterday's enlightenment was another affirmation.

Quote:
Let your needs and wants be center rather than the food. That is, you can now feel free to enjoy the buffet, if you decide that's an UD for you. But if you don't want it to be an UD for whatever reason, you know now that you can ignore the food.
YES! YES! YES!! I feel more in control than ever!

Quote:
Next Saturday, I leave for a short cruise to the Bahamas, and my attitude in the past (I've done two cruises on JUDDD--2 weeks each, and lost weight on both) has been 1)Do I really need to eat right now? 2) Is this worth the calories?
WOW, that is so thrilling and what an inspiration to others that we don't need "time off", but simply to live our life!

Quote:
You'd be amazed how often the answer is "No," enabling me to skip meals if I want to and stop eating if the food isn't really delicious.

Quote:
I know that on cruises, many people think, "This is all paid for so I have to eat as much as possible to get my money's worth." My attitude is that I've paid for service and comfort, and my goal is to relax and enjoy myself. I don't need to stuff myself with food to 'enjoy' myself.
WOW! And that's right, it's not ABOUT the food! I'm getting that!

I know you'll do great on your cruise, but more than that, you will be having a fabulous time and your priorities are on the experience and benefits of the cruise and the food does not control you!!

Great role model Leo!!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #287
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone! Had a very LONG couple of days at work, and today was supposed to be an up day, but I was so busy I ended up having only around 950 calories. Some of you have mentioned medium days. Can you tell me more about that? Can I have an up day after a medium day? Tomorrow's potluck night at my friends' house. Haven't been for a couple of weeks. I haven't had a chance to get to a bookstore this week, but I'm going tomorrow to try and track down the book. Thanks for your input!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #288
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: momof3heathens
Stats: 388/315/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD/IF?
Start Date: Always a startdate
Dang I did it again. Got through the whole day until 10:30pm and then went on a free for all.

Crazy how this started for me. I was at 460 calories and wanted a hot cocoa/coffee but was concerned that this was put me over at 520 calories. Something just snapped and instead of having what I wanted I just went off the deep end.

The only thing I have noticed is my days between binges are longer than when I was solely lowcarbing.

I really am a bit afraid to do a regularly scheduled medium day as I can see that leading to more temptation in the long run for me. By keeping the calories low I don't have as much choices and less for me to overindulge in.
momof3heathens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
Good morning everyone

It's sunday morning here, second day with my parents over starting !
yesterday it was alright, i stayed LC/UD till lunch, then for dinner we went to a vietnamese restaurant... Just like you RFL I though "I don't need those noodles" "I don't need desert" and was actually pretty proud sipping my glass of wine while everyone was eating super-sugary deserts
I was up 300g this morning which is not so bad... Today we go my aunt for lunch, my be really carby

have a good sunday everyone
annieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
RFL I too am very happy for you. I agree walking away from food sometimes gives such a feeling of success. Being able to say I can enjoy today and family without pigging out. I went with the family the other day to lunch and I had coffee. My kids are really use to my habits so it was not hard to do. We always talk about the best and worse parts of our days/weeks. Its a way to get my girls talking and thinking. Thats whats important family and our relationships!! You are so close to 50 I am cheering for you.

SoHappy The am always asking my kids if they are full. No need to keep eating if you are. I always tell them not to finish if they are done. We force kids into eating all day long. Well sometimes they are just not hungry!! I have a dog who loves the left overs.

Leo How do u plan your eating days. Do u go by how u feel or do you have a set plan you stick to. I am going away in April and trying to figure the best way to handle it. I am worried about it. I feel like I need to make a plan prior to going. I do not think I could wing it. That would be a diaster I think.

motherof3 Just sending you some hugs. I too had a rough time this last week and as you put it went off the deep end. Its hard but pick yourself back up. I had a good DD after and really helps to get back on track.

Eden Yes you can have a up day after a moderate day. It usually used to change up your schedule during the week. Some of us alternate days and others Do a M,W,F dd followed by the weekend of one MD and UD. The plan is really flexible.

Annie Have a great day.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:03 AM   #291
Senior LCF member

Jodi- Do you mean how to I plan when I'm away from home? I try to go with how I feel as much as possible. I am traveling with my sister and niece, but I have them "trained." That is, they no longer bother me if I go to lunch with them and just have an iced tea while they're eating or if I decide to skip dinner and go to bed early because I'm tired.

Most of the time, I can't manage 'real' JUDDD with low DDs, but I try to do some days lower than others--because I find that my body seems to expect it now since I've been on JUDDD for so long.

I try to eat only two meals, and even if I go to a restaurant with my family for a third meal, I'll just have something to drink or a small snack to keep them company. I usually bring some 'emergency' food with me. For example, on this cruise, I'm planning to ignore breakfast and order room service coffee in the morning. I'm bringing some Quest bars with me, although I usually avoid all artificial sweeteners. They seem to have the fewest and most healthy ingredients, and will give me 20g of protein for breakfast. [They have been a 'trigger' food for me in the past, so I may actually not use them. I just like the security of having something available if needed.] We have a verandah cabin, so it will be nice to have my breakfast outside with a seaview!

At other meals, I just focus on getting in my daily protein and keeping my calories down. My sister and niece like to eat dinner late--9 pm--and I don't, so often I'll skip dinner entirely or eat as lightly as possible. I go by how I'm feeling, and I find that I'm satisfied with a lot less food than is available--and tempting.

A long time ago, I realized that the popular idea of 'going off plan' on vacation is really not a good idea because I want to feel at my best, and eating junk will only make me feel awful. It actually helps me enjoy my vacation time when I'm controlling my eating.

Last edited by Leo41; 03-13-2011 at 04:07 AM..
Old 03-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi everyone! Had a very LONG couple of days at work, and today was supposed to be an up day, but I was so busy I ended up having only around 950 calories. Some of you have mentioned medium days. Can you tell me more about that? Can I have an up day after a medium day? Tomorrow's potluck night at my friends' house. Haven't been for a couple of weeks. I haven't had a chance to get to a bookstore this week, but I'm going tomorrow to try and track down the book. Thanks for your input!
Hi Edens,

I usually have 1 Medium Day a week. It is cals / cabs inbetween UD and DD.

For example,
DD <500 cals / <20 carbs
UD <1500 cals / <30-40 carbs
MD <1000 cals / <30 carbs

The cool thing is, I can do EITHER an UP or DOWN day after a Medium Day.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #293
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Hi Edens,

I usually have 1 Medium Day a week. It is cals / cabs inbetween UD and DD.

For example,
DD <500 cals / <20 carbs
UD <1500 cals / <30-40 carbs
MD <1000 cals / <30 carbs

The cool thing is, I can do EITHER an UP or DOWN day after a Medium Day.
Awesome! That's right around where I ended up yesterday for my MD. Today will be up! I'm finally eating, it's 2:38 here. lol Then it's pot luck tonight! I never know what people will bring, so it's always fun. I always take something lc friendly.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Afternoon Y'all!

Today the pain has come back. Not sure if it's due to all I've been doing or what. Dr appt in the morning.

Today is an UP day. YAY! It's been all about MEAT today. YUMMMMM!

I hope everyone is doing well today!!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #295
Senior LCF member

RealFood- Sorry the pain has returned, but I suspect it's from all you've been doing.

I know from my own experience with osteoarthritis that any kind of cooking or baking is very difficult for the body. An orthopedist once explained to me that it's the kind of movements that we make when cooking (that we don't even realize we're doing) that stress the body.

In any case, it's good that you're seeing the doctor tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #296
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LBishop
Stats: 151.5/144/125-129 5'4" 48yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart November 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
Dang I did it again. Got through the whole day until 10:30pm and then went on a free for all.

Crazy how this started for me. I was at 460 calories and wanted a hot cocoa/coffee but was concerned that this was put me over at 520 calories. Something just snapped and instead of having what I wanted I just went off the deep end.

The only thing I have noticed is my days between binges are longer than when I was solely lowcarbing.

I really am a bit afraid to do a regularly scheduled medium day as I can see that leading to more temptation in the long run for me. By keeping the calories low I don't have as much choices and less for me to overindulge in.
When I first started JUDDD'ing, I did this and it was so frustrating. Going to bed early on dd's when possible definitely helps avoid this but also reminding yourself that in the morning you can eat is what usually gets me over the edge. However, there are those days... I totally understand. After a couple of months of JUDDD (this time around) I'm finding myself so much more in control of my UD's which is very freeing.

RFL I'm so glad you are finding out what the problem is and that's kind of exciting about your meds needing to be lowered because of your awesome weight loss! That's a great problem to have!

Spent the weekend at my sisters house. She's doing JUDDD also so we had dd's together and a fun UD on Saturday. It worked out great.

Sadly, I don't feel like I've lost anything this week. However, from all of your great sharing of experiences....Leo comes to mind especially , I know that if I stick to my plan I'll begin losing again. I am down to the last 10-15 pounds so I know that's going to cause things to slow. I also think I need to control my ud's better so will begin doing that tomorrow.

Have a good week everyone! I wish you all much success with your plans!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #297
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: momof3heathens
Stats: 388/315/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD/IF?
Start Date: Always a startdate
Thanks Jodi.

I know I should go to bed early on those days but I am just not used to that yet.

I think though I got myself a good wake up call from eating sugar last night. I woke up in the middle of the night with probably one of the worse charley horses I have ever had. I had to get my dd to get me cold clothes, frozen veggies and muscle relax meds and pain killers. She of course is so tired that she working on trying to understand why I am freaking about. She gets me frozen veggies that are open so I have pieces of carrot, broccoli, beans all over the bed and then I knock the painkillers everywhere. What a friggin night. I ended up sleeping today away from being drugged up. Woke up at 5pm and am going to do IF and DD and have one meal closer to bedtime.

About medium days: can anyone has an up day after a medium day or is that an individual thing?
momof3heathens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: annieS
WOE: vegetarian/JUDDD
Start Date: january to march 2011 / 2nd start 16 feb 2012
hello there... hope everything's alright !
I'm still enjoying my parent's visit, but there's something i'd like to share with you...

my dear mother, the one who tells me on a regular basis "you're so fat ! how come you're so chubby ? when I was your age ... " blahblahblah...
Well, my dear mother hasn't said a word about my weight loss... I droped 5kg (11lbs) since last time we met, and nothing, not a word... grrrrrrrrr
She asks what i'm eating all the time (so she knows i'm on a diet), my pants look so baggy it's ridiculous but still, not a single word.. it's driving me crazy...

anyway... today for lunch it's restaurant again, so i might get all those kg back anyway
Old 03-14-2011, 03:50 AM   #299
Major LCF Poster!

Annie I too have a mom who can be very critical. I have no advice for you because I am still trying to figure it out myself. We want her approval.

Rfl hope u get some answers today
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:52 AM   #300
Major LCF Poster!

Annie WTg on your loss and sticking go it!!
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote