Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
JUDDD for Feburary 2011

February 2011 JUDDD (Dr. Johnson's Up Day/Down Day Diet)
The following information has been copied from the JUDDD official website:

Getting Started
There are two phases: weight loss and maintainance. To lose weight, calorie intake on the “down” day is limited to 20% to 35% of daily calorie requirement, although it is strongly recommended that calories be below 25% when starting a weight loss diet. To maintain weight loss and for optimal health, down day intake is kept at 50% to 60% of calorie needs.

Use the following tool (go to Dr Johnson's website for this) to calculate the down day calorie requirements. There is a strong tendency for overweight individuals to overestimate the "Activity" level, thereby allowing themselves high calorie allowance on the down day. To avoid this problem, for the first two weeks, you should consume no more than 500 calories on the down day regardless of your activity level.

Please google Dr. Johnson's site to find the Up Day Down Day Calorie Calculator

*This calculator provides an estimate of your calorie requirement so that you can determine your down day calories. The "Normal Calories" shown may be more or less than you actually feel like eating on the up day. The important principle is to adhere to the down day calorie limit as closely as possible. You do not have to eat all the calories shown as "Normal Calories".

Hunger Management
The key to success on the down day is learning what works for you. Remember that you can eat tomorrow.

Diet Stress
Other diets require daily reduction in calorie intake or limit the type of food eaten. This requires intricate meal plans and menus, cooking separate meals, and often more expensive foods. This wastes a lot of time and creates great stress. With the Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet™, you are allowed to eat whatever you want on the up day and your choices are greatly simplified on the down day, markedly reducing stress.

Energy level/mood
We have observed a consistent, measurable dramatic increase in energy level which is noticeable within 7-10 days which peaks around three weeks on the diet. This is consistent with animal studies in calorie restriction. This is a desirable and reinforcing sensation which encourages you to keep going.

The Up Day
On the up day, you can eat anything you want and as much as you want, but do not intentionally over eat.

When starting out, it is important to not concern yourself with up day calorie intake because of the phenomena of diet stress and diet fatigue. Focus on staying under 20-25% on the down day.

Based on animal research, the type of food eaten on the up day is unimportant compared to adhering to the down day calorie limit. This will activate genes (SIRT1) which set in motion the beneficial processes which produce optimal health.

The Down Day
It is important to commit in advance to a certain number of calories on the down day. We strongly suggest 20 – 25% for the first two weeks, but find that 30 - 35% is more tolerable for some people for a prolonged period of dieting. The lower the calories on the down day, the better, but the most important thing is to find a caloric intake you can comply with on ongoing basis.

We strongly suggest using only commercially prepared shakes in the first two weeks. Later, prepared foods with the calorie content marked on them can be eaten.. This is critically important to help guard against the universal tendency to underestimate how much we are eating.

Body Weight
How much you lose depends on several factors, the average in our study was 2.5 pounds per week, more the first week or two.

You should weigh yourself only on the morning after a down day and not more often than once a week or fluctuations will lead to frustration.

What People On The Diet Have To Say
“I will never diet any other way. I lost 30 pounds three years ago which I have kept off without the awful feeling of being on the diet.” – Heidi P.

“There was never a time in my entire life when I wasn’t wheezing from asthma until after being on the diet for two weeks.” – Theresa G.

“I couldn’t walk 50 feet without resting. After three weeks on the diet, I spent all day walking around the shopping mall.” – Ellen M.

“My rheumatoid arthritis got better 31 days after starting the diet.” – Judy L.

For more information, visit Dr. Johnson's website, or read his book,
"The Alternate-Day Diet: Turn on Your 'Skinny Gene,' Shed the Pounds, and Live a Longer and Healthier Life."
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Senior LCF member

Now we should be in the new month!

RealFood- I just wanted to comment on the eating at bedtime. Throughout my time on JUDDD (over 2 years) I have never eaten past 4 or 5 pm, and I was really careful never to eat after I was in bed--mainly because I was usually at my calorie limit by that time. Then I read here that eating just before you sleep somehow isn't good at all, and I felt good about my practice of not eating late.

HOWEVER, just the past two weeks on UDs, I've found myself very hungry at bedtime and with calories to spare, so I've had a small snack. And I sleep so great! Since menopause, I've had a lot of interrupted sleep that isn't good for me, and those small snacks really made a difference.

I've been thinking of saving some calories to have a snack at bedtime from now on, but I keep thinking about those comments (I think Fawn had the research) that it's not a good idea. But if I sleep better, it seems to me that it can't be really bad for me.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Now we should be in the new month!

RealFood- I just wanted to comment on the eating at bedtime. Throughout my time on JUDDD (over 2 years) I have never eaten past 4 or 5 pm, and I was really careful never to eat after I was in bed--mainly because I was usually at my calorie limit by that time. Then I read here that eating just before you sleep somehow isn't good at all, and I felt good about my practice of not eating late.

HOWEVER, just the past two weeks on UDs, I've found myself very hungry at bedtime and with calories to spare, so I've had a small snack. And I sleep so great! Since menopause, I've had a lot of interrupted sleep that isn't good for me, and those small snacks really made a difference.

I've been thinking of saving some calories to have a snack at bedtime from now on, but I keep thinking about those comments (I think Fawn had the research) that it's not a good idea. But if I sleep better, it seems to me that it can't be really bad for me.
Hi Leo! Thanks for the new month home!

I'm with you. I tried the no eating past 7pm and I was miserable and could not sleep. I would wake up in the middle of the night and had to eat!

So, I started having a bedtime snack (nothing big, just enough to provide some calories) and I was able to sleep better.

So, for all those that don't eat past afternoon, that may be great for them, but for me, my body needs a bedtime snack to function properly.
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
Thanks Leo. I try not to eat past 7pm. I go to bed around 11:30pm.
I don't sleep well either.
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Another one who snacks in the evening or before bedtime and then sleeps like a baby.

I don't know where people come up with these ideas, but I don't pay much heed to all the health gurus telling us what's good and what's bad, what's the new wonder food and what's poison to eat. And there's always going to be the next guru there to lead us to the better way to eat, etc.

I guess I finally am just too old to care. They can spout their stuff and quote the latest that they've read or 'learned'.. and I'll just keep doing what makes me feel well and strong and happy.

Since going back to how I always used to eat, I lost weight and maintained. I do enjoy the varying calorie levels on JUDDD and do buy into the health benefits of fasting/not overeating, so am happy doing this form of calorie restriction.

Shortly, hopefully, I'll be down 10 pounds from where I was maintaining, and then I'll see what I think. Sit pat for awhile, or continue for another 10 pounds? And in the meantime, slather on that face cream and fight those extra wrinkles!!!

Hard to believe we're into a new JUDDD thread for a new month. Happy February, Everybody. I wonder what we'll all weigh in these next few short weeks to the end of this month? Good luck to us all.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Another one who snacks in the evening or before bedtime and then sleeps like a baby.

I don't know where people come up with these ideas, but I don't pay much heed to all the health gurus telling us what's good and what's bad, what's the new wonder food and what's poison to eat. And there's always going to be the next guru there to lead us to the better way to eat, etc.

I guess I finally am just too old to care. They can spout their stuff and quote the latest that they've read or 'learned'.. and I'll just keep doing what makes me feel well and strong and happy.

Since going back to how I always used to eat, I lost weight and maintained. I do enjoy the varying calorie levels on JUDDD and do buy into the health benefits of fasting/not overeating, so am happy doing this form of calorie restriction.

Shortly, hopefully, I'll be down 10 pounds from where I was maintaining, and then I'll see what I think. Sit pat for awhile, or continue for another 10 pounds? And in the meantime, slather on that face cream and fight those extra wrinkles!!!

Hard to believe we're into a new JUDDD thread for a new month. Happy February, Everybody. I wonder what we'll all weigh in these next few short weeks to the end of this month? Good luck to us all.
I like your attitude...being a little "older" myself, it smacks of good sense.

Well, I just finished up reading the last of the January thread...and congrats on the losses and congrats on hanging in there, this is not an easy way to diet, but it works for me. It took me four weeks to lose 2 lbs + the 1/2lb I gained back. This may sound disheartening to some. I have a lot of weight to lose! I'll tell you why it's okay. I've lost a total of 17lbs in two months. If I were doing the same old thing that I've always done, I would have lost and gained back the same 10lbs, maybe even 2x by now. I'm constantly having to "tweak" my UD's, I believe I was taking in too many calories. After a week of being more careful, I lost two pounds. It is entirely possible that I may not lose any weight until the end of this month, and then it may only be a pound or two. It's okay, I'm traveling in the right direction, a downward trend.

I want to add that this thread offers sound and supportive advice, pulls no punches. I like that. I have BS"d my way into being 80lbs overweight, so it's good that it's not offered here. Thanks so much for the good info, advice, and support!!!!
Here we go again....
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
I like your attitude...being a little "older" myself, it smacks of good sense.

Well, I just finished up reading the last of the January thread...and congrats on the losses and congrats on hanging in there, this is not an easy way to diet, but it works for me. It took me four weeks to lose 2 lbs + the 1/2lb I gained back. This may sound disheartening to some. I have a lot of weight to lose! I'll tell you why it's okay. I've lost a total of 17lbs in two months. If I were doing the same old thing that I've always done, I would have lost and gained back the same 10lbs, maybe even 2x by now. I'm constantly having to "tweak" my UD's, I believe I was taking in too many calories. After a week of being more careful, I lost two pounds. It is entirely possible that I may not lose any weight until the end of this month, and then it may only be a pound or two. It's okay, I'm traveling in the right direction, a downward trend.

I want to add that this thread offers sound and supportive advice, pulls no punches. I like that. I have BS"d my way into being 80lbs overweight, so it's good that it's not offered here. Thanks so much for the good info, advice, and support!!!!

That's such good news! I think you're on your way now!

And, you know... we're living our lives. We have to eat, and when we just relax and do our JUDDD eating and then not focus on it so much but focus on the other parts of our day and our week and our lives, we'll surely wake up one morning and realize, WOW!.. I've passed another year of my life and I'm a whole lot healthier and a whole lot slimmer than I was this time last year!

And won't that be wonderful!? Just like it should be.

Hugs again.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post

That's such good news! I think you're on your way now!

And, you know... we're living our lives. We have to eat, and when we just relax and do our JUDDD eating and then not focus on it so much but focus on the other parts of our day and our week and our lives, we'll surely wake up one morning and realize, WOW!.. I've passed another year of my life and I'm a whole lot healthier and a whole lot slimmer than I was this time last year!

And won't that be wonderful!? Just like it should be.

Hugs again.
Thank you, especially for the hugs!:blush:
Old 02-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey SoHappy, I like your attitude as well.

There are always "new and improved" ideas floating around and I also don't jump on every bandwagon. Some are worth experimenting and giving a fair shot (such as the chia, JUDDD and konjac), but others, if they don't apply to me, I don't bother.

I did try the not eating late and my body rebelled. So, yeah, I just know what works for me better than what works for someone else.

CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! That is awesome! YAY!!

I hope to be out of the 180's by the end of February and who knows, I may be headed down into VWT in the mid 170's!

Blonde: I agree, this group is da bomb!!! 17 pounds in 2 months!! WOW, that's great!!

Hi Daisey, how are you doing today?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Hi guys

SoHappy...I never thought to think about an up day that way. I do think of a moderate day with benifits. I have tried fast 5 on some Up days and have had success some days and other days I just was too hungry to wait to eat. I do throw it in here and there and tell myself that if I am feeling like I really need to eat then then I go ahead and start eating.

Leo..We have talked many times about maintaining..I think you have a good sound plan. I know you also know that as you go along you may have to switch up what you are doing. I told you before that I found maintanance the hardest part. I really think its the freedom of it that gets to me sometimes. Like you said earlier one day at a time!

As far as eating at night I am someone who use to get up in the middle of the night and eat an entire meal standing in front of an open refrigerator. Thank goodness I broke that habit. I probably ate more calories is 10mins than I did all day!! Now if my up day has started and its past midnight and I am really hungry I will grab a hard boiled egg out of the refrig. Now I do not do this all the time but I do keep it in the refrig just in case.

Blonde....I agree with you. The group we have is blunt and honest. Sometimes you need to get hug but you also need to have the truth with some honesty. Our group is doing whats good for them and sharing it.

Thank u all for your well wishes!! It was a very aggressive staph so the are saying it was community aquired. Hospital staph is slow...I am very lucky and thank god I am okay. thank u again for all your hugs and support.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #11
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi realfood. I am great. One of the reasons I don't eat at night I use to get acid reflux real bad. I never want to go their again. But at that time I was over 200 lbs. I never want to go back to there again either.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LBishop
Stats: 151.5/144/125-129 5'4" 48yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart November 2010
Just marking my place in the new month thread! thanks!
LBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:53 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
Hi realfood. I am great. One of the reasons I don't eat at night I use to get acid reflux real bad. I never want to go their again. But at that time I was over 200 lbs. I never want to go back to there again either.

I hear you Daisey!! I'm glad you are doing well today!! YAY!
I'm not having any problem with reflux since I've lost 30 pounds. And I had it bad every night. The bedtime snack is small enough to not cause any problems, but large enough to cut the hunger so I can sleep. Last night, I had about an ounce of cheese, but I like Jodi's suggestion of having a hard-boiled egg ready.

I think I'll boil some eggs today for that very reason!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBishop View Post
Just marking my place in the new month thread! thanks!
Hiya Leisa!

You have to post more often!!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #15
Senior LCF member

OK--I like that you've all had success with the nighttime snack, and I plan to continue it to see if it continues to give me good sleep. It's easy for me to 'save' a few calories, even on a DD, so that the snack is just part of my overall plan for the day.

Blonde- You have a great attitude, and you're right. I think it was just a matter of tweaking the UDs a little because in my experience both are important, and it's easy to ignore the UDs and just focus on DDs. Once you find your best combination, you'll lose steadily.

Jodi-I agree with you that maintenance is difficult. It may not be more difficult than weight loss, but it definitely has its own challenges. I agree that the sense of "freedom" is a problem, and I like to think of that as an illusion that I have to combat. On the "Maintain" thread someone described maintenance as just another phase of the overall problem of 'weight management.' I like that because it works agains the 'diet is over; I can eat more' mentality that is insidious (i.e., we might not think that consciously, but it affects us when we're not longer focused on losing).

Just as JUDDD showed me some of the important issues for me in weight loss, now I have to discover those issues in the maintenance phase of all this. The "illusion of freedom" is one of them.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: enlowb
Stats: 190 -180- goal 130
WOE: HCG - R1P2
Start Date: March 29, 2011
I am going to research JUDDD a little more, but am thinking it may be more manageable than Atkins. Is it a slower loss? Do you still eat low carb on your DD or is is whatever...like m&m's if you want some or do you still watch what you eat on those days?
enlowb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
Blabbermouth!!!

enlowb All I do is count calories on my dd. I am trying to stay 450 or less. But it does help to use your calories wisely. I try to stick with more filling type foods.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlowb View Post
I am going to research JUDDD a little more, but am thinking it may be more manageable than Atkins. Is it a slower loss? Do you still eat low carb on your DD or is is whatever...like m&m's if you want some or do you still watch what you eat on those days?
I started doing JUDDD because I had a hard time staying 'true' to Atkins. I still eat mostly low carb, especially on my down days, it's just that now if I have something not low carb on my Up day it doesn't ruin my whole week. We all have to deal with certain trigger foods, foods that make us binge or lose track of our eating. I couldn't eat m&ms because that would make me want to eat a whole bag...but if you can have a few on your Up day, no big deal. This isn't necessarily easier than Atkins, it's a good fit for me.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlowb View Post
We have folks here who do their JUDDD program as a low carb diet also. And we have me, who has always eaten at a somewhat more moderate carb level (rather than low carb) and likes sweet treats some too.

JUDDD is just designed to cycle your calories between low and normal. There is nothing stated as to what foods or what quantities you are to choose when you design your menus.

Some here are diabetic, so they would naturally choose to keep their carbs a bit lower. If you are gluten or lactose intolerant, you'd cut down or omit those foods, the same as always.

I am thankful that I don't face any of these issues, so I'm free to eat anything I want, just as long as the calories are kept within my personal range. I have some bread. I've had oatmeal. I had a Snickers candy bar. I eat fruit.

That part is up to you. Just speaking for myself, I have to enjoy what I eat, or the diet plan is a bust for me. So JUDDD suits me to a tee!!!!! I am quite happy to exchange the hunger of one Down Day to be able to really enjoy the entire wide variety of foods available to me on the following Up Day. LOL I do weigh and measure and track my calories on UDs as well, so that I don't go 'hog wild' and go way above my calorie limit, and I figure in any of the higher carb or sweet treats if I decide to have any that day. (Which actually isn't the usual thing. -- Despite the freedom to do so, I usually just eat regular food and nothing too fabulously rich and yummy and dessert-y.)

But I do like my fruit, so have apples, oranges, grapefruits, and blueberries on hand right now. And I also like my occasional toast with butter and jam.

If you can endure the low calorie limits of the DDs, and can enjoy your UDs without getting out of control and going overboard, you might find this a fabulous way to combine weight loss with a huge variety of foods you enjoy eating.

And can't speak to the rate of loss. I'd expect it to be about the same as any other plan, give or take a smidge. Your rate of loss really depends a lot more on your own personal body's ability to release it's fat stores then it does on the plan. And there are just a lot of variables there.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Leo. I look Foward to your posts about maintaining. I always learn so much from your perspective
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKat View Post
Leo. I look Foward to your posts about maintaining. I always learn so much from your perspective
YES! So much wisdom she has!
Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi y'all!

Coming into the Homestretch of a good (thus far) DD. I have more protein shake (with chia seeds) and 2 more cups of homemade chicken bone broth. Both sound good to me!! I will save some shake for my bedtime snack, OR eat a hard-boiled egg. I had one today and it was sooooo satisfying!

Have a great evening y'all!
Old 02-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!

Realfood after that egg fast we did a while back. I wasn't sure if you could stand eggs.
lol
Old 02-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Realfood after that egg fast we did a while back. I wasn't sure if you could stand eggs.
lol

LOL Daisey! I haven't eaten hardly any eggs since then! I just now had a hard-boiled egg and I haven't had one since last year when we did that eggy fast!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!

well now instead of being egg heads we are juddders
lol
Old 02-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hilly4118
Stats: Started @ 182.6 January 2010
WOE: hhCG
Start Date: Feb 2011
Hi. I'm just poking around and wondered if anyone who JUDDDs, does it, or has done it ,with hCG?

Thanks for your input. I'm reading the Alternate Day Diet Book and considering using his plan.

-Jenny
hilly4118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilly4118 View Post
Hi. I'm just poking around and wondered if anyone who JUDDDs, does it, or has done it ,with hCG?

Thanks for your input. I'm reading the Alternate Day Diet Book and considering using his plan.

-Jenny
Hi, Jenny. I don't, and I haven't heard of any that do. But perhaps if there are any adding that, they will post here to let you know.

Just speaking for myself, I don't feel comfortable taking any various substances/hormones, etc. but then, I'm closing in on 68 years of age, so don't think I need any placental hormones much for anything. LOL I didn't take the HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for menopause symptoms either, and now I'm so very glad I didn't.

But I don't know too much about the HCG placenta hormone, so can't offer much of an opinion.

JUDDD is designed to be just a single day at the low calorie fasting level, followed by a day at your complete calorie level for your maintenance, or thereabouts, so your body is never stimulated to lower it's base metabolic rate in response to a period of extremely low calories.

But in addition to weight loss, the plan is focused on overall health and extended lifespan, as concluded in calorie restriction studies over and over in research. This restriction activates a gene, very often dormant in a LOT of us, which has been nicknamed "the skinny gene", and that helps regulate use of energy to keep us burning rather than storing the calories we consume, and even keeping us slim in the face of increased calories!

JUDDD also seems to help many of us modify our hunger and become more naturally comfortable with some real portion control with our meals rather than some of our older habits of *feasting until the juice dripped from our chins and ran down our arms to our elbows*.

An excellent plan for weight loss and also for maintenance. It adapts to you and your needs, rather than requiring you to adapt to it. You can do it low carb or high carb or anything in between. There are no special foods required and there are no forbidden foods. You plan to eat as you wish on foods that you enjoy. The only rules are that you restrict your calories to 500 or below on your Down Days and don't go over what should be maintenance level calories for you, personally, on your Up Days. And you can change your Up and Down days schedule around with the inclusion of a Medium Day when needed in order to be on an Up Day (more freedom to eat and enjoy) for an upcoming social occasion... as an example.

I'm only explaining some of these things because I'm not very sure that all of this works with the HCG protocol.

Perhaps there are others here who have more knowledge about that aspect of HCG.

It would be great to have you join us! Hope you will!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
Blabbermouth!!!

hilly as far as I know. No one here uses hcg. But we do cycle our calories ever other day we have our down days which are 500 or less in calories.

And then we have our updays. here we are all different. I try to stay around 1700 calories. This plan I can live with,

Some do LC and others eat what ever they just count calories.

I am sure alot of others will chime in when they sign on. They are much better at answering these questions then I.

I hope to see you around.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
well now instead of being egg heads we are juddders
lol

LOL! Right Toe! JUDDDers!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Hilly~~

No, I don't JUDDD and HCG. I do a low carb JUDDD and it's awesome!

BTW, I did HCG shots more than 30 years ago and it didn't do a thing for me. I spent a lot $$$ getting shots once a week. I hope it works for you, but I prefer JUDDD with no shots or HCG input. That concerns me at my age and post-menopausal.