Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #451
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Reallife.... Lots of hugs!! I am glad u were able to shar this with us...I hope it makes your day go easier. Lot of prayers going your way!

Taylor I like so happy have used ****** for so long that to me it is really easy. I have all my favorites under custom foods. It would be to much work to change.

Also if u have an iPhone u can buy the app for ******. It's free and it's made tracking alot easier for me. I am new to the iPhone and I am amazed what I can do on it. Including posting

Last edited by JKat; 02-22-2011 at 11:56 AM..
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
RFL...my heart goes out to you ...i'm sure your son is close by today...thinking of you

Taylor/colorado...i use ************....i was using *********** for a long time...but i needed to be able to control my sugar by knowing how much i was consuming in a day and *********** didn't have it..but i do enjoy it...
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor/colorado View Post
Good day all,

Now that I have found JUDDD its imperative that I start tracking my caloric intake. So, I am looking for your opnions of what online calorie tracker is the best. And best meaning, easiest to use for inputing food information and other data that easily retrievable. I know about ****** and Fat Secret. Are there any others that you are particulary fond of?

Thanks!
Taylor

Hi Taylor,
I also use ****** for inputting all my foods and keeping track. I like that it gives me percentages as well.

I have created several original recipes and saved them in ****** under custom Foods and use them often.

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 02-22-2011 at 12:21 PM..
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #454
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you everyone for your sweet words of comfort.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening All!

I did pretty well on my MD. I was really hungry all day. But did well.

930 Calories

49.5 Fat

30.7 Carbs

92.7 Protein
Old 02-23-2011, 03:47 AM   #456
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
RFL- I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I understand from psychologists that the loss of a child is the worst experience in terms of grief, and I know these anniversaries must be so difficult for your family.

On food tracking-- I seem to be the exception here in not using any technology to manage my food intake. It's not in my temperament to weigh and measure, and I 'track' solely with pen and paper or mentally (most of the time). If I have questions about calories/carbs, I can check easily at Calorie King. But since I eat very similar things, it's usually not a problem. It seems to work for me, as you can see from my stats.
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #457
Major LCF Poster!

RFL Good job!! I find MD hard and tend to try and avoid them as much as possible. Only if I have to change up my schedule.

Well off to work for me again today..Its a DD for me...I had a great UP yesterday keeping my calories in check. I am still feeling really focused to get this extra weight off. I will do it! The scale is moving in the right direction just do not like to call any # until I see it for a while...

Have a great day Judders
Old 02-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #458
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoSugarShell
Stats: 138/128.8/110 5'0
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten free
Start Date: Feb 25, 2013
Good Morning JUDDDers!!

I have a few answers for myself this morning. Monday I had one of the toughest down days, and I have been super bloated (thought it was the avocados), but then this morning I started TOM 6 days early. I am normally VERY regular, so I was completely shocked. I remember reading somewhere that low carb can affect your menstrual cycle, and boy did it. Well, I am glad to know that the avocados were not bloating me.

I hope everyone is having a great JUDDD day. Today is a down day, but nothing can be as hard as Monday was...lol.

Hypothyroid

Mini-goals:
120 115 110
NoSugarShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #459
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning JUDDDers!!

WOW, what an awful day yesterday. Our son's 18th birthday was a milestone and a very difficult one. I wanted to eat all day long. But G-d helped me through it.

Thank you everyone who commented such comforting words of compassion.

Jodi: It's funny, we are all so different!! I actually LOVE MD's more than any other day and I tend to lose more after an MD than even a DD. On MDs, I shoot for <1000 cal and <30 carbs and I have so much less pressure on MDs than DDs or even UDs.

I was even thinking of incorporating more MDs into into my week rather than UDs, but I think that may be counterproductive to the JUDDD science. Not sure, still haven't gotten the book.

Today is a DD for me (still off my reg schedule), but I hope it will be a good one.

How is everyone doing today?

I hope y'all have a great JUDDD day!!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #460
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Judders...

Had a great UD yesterday...and it still take CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL...all the time....i guess we didn't get this way by being in control ...but now we are back in control.....wow a lot of controlling going around..

DD day today and hubby won't be home for diner...so it should be easier...my menus are all planned out...i think it's the best way to start your day...by planning and again controling your foods...

Off to exercise...later
Old 02-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #461
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Going back to JUDDD
Michelle--I'm beyond the monthly cycle now, but back when I first lost a lot of weight on low carb, I did experience unexpected irregularity. At the time I was seeing a naturopathic doctor, and he told me that our fat cells store estrogen, and when we empty those fat cells the hormone has to be excreted somehow, and it usually means a period! So anyway, sounds like you might be dumping some fat cells, woo hoo!

DD for me today, and I think I'm going to struggle with hunger a bit since yesterday I somehow bopped through my UD without eating much at all! Very strange for me.

RFL, I'm still plugging through the book, it's kind of boring and a lot of the scientific stuff is difficult for me to understand. But to me, it seems that Dr. J thinks it would be ideal if we could just eat at 60% of our caloric requirement, but since that's not liveable for most people over the long term, he's figured out this UDDD stuff to sort of average out the caloric intake. He even mentions at one point that an extra hundred calories on a DD is no big deal. So I would think that likewise a few hundred extra calories not taken in on an UD would not be a problem.

Donna
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
RFL, I'm still plugging through the book, it's kind of boring and a lot of the scientific stuff is difficult for me to understand. But to me, it seems that Dr. J thinks it would be ideal if we could just eat at 60% of our caloric requirement, but since that's not liveable for most people over the long term, he's figured out this UDDD stuff to sort of average out the caloric intake. He even mentions at one point that an extra hundred calories on a DD is no big deal. So I would think that likewise a few hundred extra calories not taken in on an UD would not be a problem.
WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOO Donna! Thank you, thank you for that information!!

For BOTH days (UP or DD), he is not stuck on an exact number?? WOW, that sure takes the pressure off. I don't want to take it off, too much, or I'll end up not sticking close, but it really helps! Thanks so much!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:13 AM   #463
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Going back to JUDDD
Well, here's a direct paragraph from the book:

"Because of multiple factors, including the ratio of fat to muscle and variations in metabolic rate from one individual to another, there is a standard deviation of 14 percent above and below the number of calories determined by the Harris-Benedict equation. This means that if the equation estimate is 2,000 calories, there is a 95 percent chance the actual number you require may be anywhere from 1,440 to 2,560. The good news, however, is that if you are calculating your down-day requirement, 20 percent of the calories you require could be anywhere from 288 to 512. The average of these figures would be 400 calories, which is a good enough estimate. Consuming 100 calories more or less on your down day will not change your results."

Caveat--having experienced a shutdown of any ability to lose weight while on an extended 800-calorie diet some years ago, I think it's very important to mix up the DDs with UDs and MDs.

Also, I think it's so much easier for most people to just be told--stick to this many calories on UDs and then this many on DDs. But as long-term successes like Leo show, we need to see how our own bodies react to those numbers. Dr. J seems to be saying this in the paragraph above where he says we have a 14% margin of error over what the "calculator" tells us. Our bodies can tell us far more than any calculator, but it does help to have those guidelines until we get some experience under our belts.

Donna
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #464
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sugarplum_sassie
Hello JUDDDERS
Joining you all here, started JUDDD on sunday. Was doing HCG protocol but really struggled to stick strictly to it, had hunger and terrible headaches all day every day for 8 days, not fun. I'm trying JUDDD still taking my HCG pellets. I lost 5 1/2 lbs in 5 days on HCG, I've now done 2 DD and 1 UD, 2lb gain I know you're supposed to weigh only once a week if that, so I won't weigh again till Sunday (an UD) and hope the scale changes in my favour.
I see some of you are doing LC and JUDDD, I'm a little confused because I though LC was high in cals, how do you do a DD LC style? I did Atkins years ago and enjoyed the Advantage bars but they're like 200+ cals per bar. My DD aren't too much of a problem and managing to stay close to the 500 cals, but my UD are a different story
After what felt like starving for a week I was really looking forward to my first UD, but was majorly dissappointed. I'm not particularly well atm, got a cold type thing hanging around (also hypothyroid,adrenal fatigue,PCOS,endometriosis,anaemia) and it's really making me not enjoy my food I really didn't enjoy my food on HCG protocol, so was even more dissappointed when I could eat what I wanted, but didn't know what I wanted. My first UD I really struggled making food choices that I would enjoy and not waste my calories, I got through the day, didn't count cals but think I was in the ball park. Second UD was today, last night I was desperate for today to be here so I could eat what I couldn't yesterday and the same thing happened, I don't know what I want to eat, still felt crappy with cold, low in mood, especially with the "weight gain", ate too much chocolate today, and was just in "can't be arsed" mode. I'm really tired today, so just felt pretty meh! about everything. Maybe LC UD would be an idea for me?
So tomorrows a DD and will be a good one. My DD menu is:
baked beans on toast (diet bread) 200 cals
Low cal hot choc 40 cals
apple 50-60cals
Soup (mostly oxtail as it's quite filling)156 cals
low cal jelly 10 cals

Talk to me about LC DDs and UDs, what do you eat, do you count cals?
Anyone recommend a good LC cookbook? I'm in the UK so don't have as much choice/availability in pre-packaged LC stuff.
I'm looking to lose about 10lbs (12lbs including the gain) and then see how I look and feel at that weight and reassess.
sugarplum_sassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #465
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Hi Sugarplum!
I eat low carb, and if you think it's high calorie, that's only because you've bought the idea that low carb HAS to be high fat. I am an 'older' woman and don't tolerate too much fat anyway, and I also went through a period of gall bladder problems when I had to eat low fat, and I did fine eating low carb.

And forget 'products.' You don't need them to eat low carb. I eat mainly whole foods.

Because we have so few calories on DDs, I focus on getting sufficient protein to try to lose fat rather than muscle (which happens if we're deficient in protein). If you check out our menu-reciple thread (another thread right here) , you'll get some idea of how we do low carb and JUDDD.
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #466
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: Fresh green smoothies with the Vitamix.and1,200cal
Start Date: April1 2013
Hi, Every one. Seems you all are doing well.
Today is a dd for me.
Kind
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #467
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi SugarPlum,
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read about hcg and I took the shots 30 years ago or so and it did nothing for me. Now, the thought of taking this hormone scares me too much to even think about it. I try to be as natural as possible in my food and supplements. So, my feedback is coming from that perspective. You will get other responses from other JUDDDers who do it differently.

I do, however, use a 100% egg white protein powder and make a daily protein shake which helps me. I don't always use it, but when I do, I feel much better. I searched for the best egg white powder I could afford with no additives. I would prefer organic and will try to get some of that next time. That's really the only "product" I use.

I also add organic chia seeds which add thickness and texture and add wonderful Omega 3s. I also add natural unsweetened cocoa and stevia.

I am gluten-free and dairy-free and I focus on proteins and veggies. Like Leo, I don't add fat and to keep my cals low, I don't to eat fat on DDs, only what is naturally-occurring, like in my whole eggs, hard boiled or in my roasted salmon.

I roast my veggies with extra virgin olive oil and Kosher salt.

I hope you find some info that is helpful to you, please ask any questions!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #468
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
[QUOTE=RealFoodLiving;14402028]Good morning lovelies!

Today will be a MD for me getting back on track after a walk (no run) on the wild side Sunday night.

Yesterday was good, but a "white knuckler" to be sure. (Thank you SoHappy for your reply and good words!)

Today is a bittersweet, emotional day for us as a family. It is the 18th birthday of our son, who now lives in Heaven. I don't want to run to food for comfort, so I will rest in G-d and think of our son and count my blessings with my family.

i know how you feel.
and i am sorry

23 pounds gone forever
162/139/135
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #469
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
i know how you feel.
and i am sorry

I'm sorry. No one should have to feel the agony of losing a child.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #470
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening Y'all!

Today was a DD and I stayed pretty busy with computer work and TV. I've had a better DD than I've had for awhile. I'm not very hungry and feel really good physically. This morning I was at my lowest of last week as well. YAY JUDDD.

I decided to do a MD tomorrow and go to the gym and then have an UP day on Friday, as usual. I'd like to be at 175 by Sunday, but we'll see.

How did everyone do today? How is everyone feeling?

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 02-23-2011 at 07:43 PM..
Old 02-24-2011, 03:52 AM   #471
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning

Up day for me today and I have the day planned out... That's always half the battle....now I just have to follow it! I am working again today to cover some sick calls.. I am getting tired but I will like my pay check

What's up with everyone today???

Last edited by JKat; 02-24-2011 at 03:53 AM..
Old 02-24-2011, 05:56 AM   #472
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sweetpea49
Stats: 228.5/165/150 Restart 10/12/10 207.5/166.0/165.0
WOE: 17 Day Diet--Cycle 4 Maintenance
Start Date: 1/27/03
Good morning all! Been busy at work, which is a good thing. Today is an UD, so looking forward to adding in more food. Although I have been bouncing around a few #s, my body fat has dropped 1%. I can wear my suit jacket buttoned today--3 weeks ago it was a struggle to suck it all in.

Have a great day everyone.
sweetpea49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #473
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning everyone!!

We have not had WINTER here in 2 weeks. We've had Spring. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Spring, but I prefer it during Springtime, not Wintertime!

So, today we are yet again mild temperatures and we are getting thunderstorms.

A good day to go to the GYM! YAY!

I had a great breakthrough on the scale, but again, the week is not over, so we'll see how it sticks or bounces as the case may be.

Today is a MD for me, shooting for <1000 cals and <30 gm carbs. I'll be back to post my menu in a bit, gotta go make some breakfast for the family.

Have a wonderful JUDDD day girlies!!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 02-24-2011 at 07:23 AM..
Old 02-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #474
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Good Morning. JKat, I agree that meal planning is an exercise in good health and good weight management. It fits in with JUDDD 100%, and I think it would help many people on other plans be more successful on them too.

Just speaking for myself, but I think the attitude of just eating 'whatever' and grabbing 'a little something' whenever I felt like a snack contributed to my weight gain in about my mid-50s. Just poor eating habits that had developed over the years. I might as easily have just been some animal, grazing on whatever food I came upon as I wandered through my day.

A perfect example would be stopping for gas, going in to pay, and seeing the rack of donuts... OhOh... didn't plan to eat a donut, but they look so good, and so I'd just buy one on the spur of the moment. Or grab a candy bar as I waited in the checkout line at the grocery store. While I was younger and my metabolism was much better, those poor habits didn't cause any weight gain, and I remained slim and trim. But in the middle years I gained a few pounds every year until I recognized I had a weight problem that was continuing and ongoing, and it was time for me to get a handle on it! :blush:

I also have been called to do a little job for the builder I contract with. I thought I was going to be free, free, free for almost two weeks, but this will be a little interruption to my 'vacation'. But, like you, I find the checks in the mail a fun enough compensation for my time that I'm loath to let this go!

Sweetpea, I also appreciate the occasions when I don't seem to have lost weight, but I can fit into something now that was uncomfortably tight just a short time before. That's always rewarding and encourages me to stay accountable.

So, today will be another DD for me. I have my Asian 'sauce' prepared and even ate a stir fry last evening. I'll have another for supper tonight, but also have to prepare the last of the Brussels sprouts and some 'older' cauliflower, so it may be roasted sprouts and cauliflower mash for lunch today.

Wishing you all a good JUDDD day and great success in the management of your meal planning and food consumption. Spring is just around the corner, and it will be absolutely wonderful to be outside wearing our new slimmer clothes!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #475

RFL, have a great MD today and make that new loss stick! I know it will! Sounds like everyone at your house is feeling well now, as you are going in to fix breakfast.

Have fun at your gym today. I go tomorrow morning. DH and I usually go do our workouts at the same time.. I drop him off at his gym and then go on to mine, then swing back around and pick him up later. Then we always have to resist the temptation to go somewhere for a cup of coffee and slice of pie!!! Oh, Dear. We're such an old couple. It's fun, but we have to resist the temptation to turn into potatoes together! LOL

My DD breakfast was an omelet of Eggbeaters plus 2 egg whites with slices of onion, yellow pepper, and mushrooms. Only 117 calories. I woke up feeling a bit hungry and wanted to start my DD out well, so had this breakfast.

Have a great day! Even if it is spring weather. We've had such a great winter here, which isn't the usual. Except for one really good snow, we've only had a couple of little snows of maybe 3 inches which didn't amount to anything. It seems like all of the big snows have passed to the north of us or skipped over us and fallen further east or on the east coast. Not that I'm complaining! We had a nice mild spell recently too, but now it's back just above the freezing mark. But the 'Groundhog' said we'd have an early spring, so I'm holding that little varmint to his word! LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #476
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
RFL, have a great MD today and make that new loss stick! I know it will! Sounds like everyone at your house is feeling well now, as you are going in to fix breakfast.
Hi SoHappy!!
Thank you for the encouragement! You are always so encouraging!

Yes, thank G-d, everyone here is over the flu and stuff and back to "normal". whatever that is!

Sounds like a great time to go to your respective gyms and meet up afterwards! Awwww, that's really sweet. Are your gyms, women only, or men only? What do you like to do at your gym? What type of workout?
Do you like to eat before, after or both?

OK, now I smell like the food I made for my family, LOL! That's OK, I'm sipping my deeeee-lightful protein shake with coconut milk and chia seeds. YUMM.

I'll bring a hard-boiled egg to the gym to eat immediately afterwards as I get really hungry, prolly from my blood sugar being lowered.

Have a great day y'all!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #477
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/237/125
WOE: Modified L/C 11/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Good Morning to Everyone! Just stoppin' by on my UD, which I think is going to be a MD since I'm going out to lunch tomorrow....we'll see how it goes, I haven't had breakfast yet.

RFL~ thinking of you re: your son. I'm so sorry and I hope you find some joy in his memory. I wanted to comment as well to your gratitude, here, for any and all info and help. I know what you mean, and for me without the support I receive on low carb friends I would have wandered off by now. You too are very encouraging, and I aappreciate you.

So Happy, Leo ~you are so good to share your successes, wisdom and recipes! Thanks!!!

Today is day three of returning to low carb along with JUDDD. Yesterday was a TOUGH DD, I worked at the restaurant and I mentally hit a wall about halfway through my shift...but I made it and had a successful DD, went to bed early and actually slept very deeply. Today I'm picking up some ultra low carb bread (Julian Bakery). It seems to make my UD's better if I can have a little bread, and I'm ready to keep moving forward.

I hope you all have a great day!!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Hi SoHappy!!Sounds like a great time to go to your respective gyms and meet up afterwards! Awwww, that's really sweet. Are your gyms, women only, or men only? What do you like to do at your gym? What type of workout?
Do you like to eat before, after or both?
Both places allow and have many members of both sexes. He prefers his gym, which is a big athletic club with bajillions of machines and free weights and equipment and all the pools and saunas, NOISE and RACKET! I prefer my health club which is smaller, quiet, has fewer machines but certainly enough, isn't as bustling and crowded, and still has all the machines and pool and sauna, etc. that I use.

This winter I've been using a sun booth about once each week or 10 days, which is supposed to help with Vit D and an upbeat healthy mental mood. Then I do the treadmill for a minimum of one mile and up to three miles, brisk walk. Then I may do some of the 'exercise machines' but often skip them as I do hand weights and floor exercises here at home routinely. My big pleasure is then the whirlpool for soaking and heated pool for swimming and then finish up with the dry sauna. That all keeps my arthritis pain under control and helps fight any fibromyalgia flare-ups when they occur. It all seems to keep me from rusting. (We just have to keep fighting that coffee and pie thing!) LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #479
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ladies

My DD was very hard yesterday ...try hard to keep busy so i wouldn't be tempted..and at the end ...the weight stayed the same this morning...so i'm happy with that...

Being a UD today...i feel i can devour everything is sight...and that's not good ...it's only 10;30a.m....i'm feeling it's going to be a repeat of yesterday...so i better get a hold on things or else...i'm in trouble for today

Very happy with the accomplishment for the last three weeks...lost 5lbs but now at this point it's gets really hard...when i get to 152.8 that's when all hell breaks loose...i always seem to put it back.....i'll have to keep myself super busy or put a lock on my fridge door and cupboards...

My food journal is done and hopefully i'll stick to it today...

~~~GAETS~~~
Old 02-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Today is day three of returning to low carb along with JUDDD. Yesterday was a TOUGH DD, I worked at the restaurant and I mentally hit a wall about halfway through my shift...but I made it and had a successful DD, went to bed early and actually slept very deeply. Today I'm picking up some ultra low carb bread (Julian Bakery). It seems to make my UD's better if I can have a little bread, and I'm ready to keep moving forward.
You have to work in a restaurant on your Down Days??? That would be difficult indeed and take a great deal of resolve to deal with successfully. I applaud you!!!!!

I enjoy using my low calorie bread some too, both on DDs sometimes, and also sometimes on UDs if I'm wanting bread. But it's just plain store-bought low calorie bread. Certainly nothing special. I've never seen your Julian Bakery bread. Maybe I would find it in a health food store? Is it especially healthful? I'll look for it and buy a loaf if I find it.