Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:50 AM   #331
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_gates View Post
My DD went so-so yesterday,i was starving but i didn't give in...

Today being an UD i will be making better choices for the amount of food that i can enjoy...that's where JUDD program comes in...CHOICES.... we can eat what we want but with.... MODERATION ....and that's one thing i've learn in my first week on this program...i thought UD...oh wow..go crazy..food galore... ya well it will catch up with you no matter what...we do have a variety of food in front of us...just use them wisely and do count those calories cause in the end every bite counts ...

Have a great day JUDDERS...

YAY Gaets!!

Have a great day!
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #332
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Jodi-

Just to let you know that I share your fears!

As tough as it is to lose, it's so easy for me to gain. As I've said before, maintenance is no 'walk in the park.' Just take it a day at a time and try not to be anxious because, as you well know, that's counter productive.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #333
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Good Morning. I'll be having a DD today after a wonderful UD with my dear husband yesterday. Roses and lilies, wine and chocolates... and I'm only up .6 pound, which is about normal for the morning following any UD, let alone one that was a celebration, so I'm a happy camper.

Never-the-less, I'm looking forward to my DD today.

And I think I'll start another round of weight loss to see what I'd look like with another 10 pounds gone. You know I've been worried about that wrinkle 'thing'...... well, I've been slathering on the night cream and the wrinkle fighting cream, and the restorative and corrective creams. I've used my whole arsenal, and while I don't think I've made any wrinkles hide from my view, I don't think any look any deeper, and I don't think more are forming, so I'm heading into another round of weight loss! Yay! I'm going for it.

OK, Jodi. Getting a handle on your eating on Up Days is (as we all know) the thing to do for continued and future weight loss and maintenance, so your decision to nip this in the bud at a mere 8 pounds over your goal weight is great timing. I know you'll be very successful in erasing those extra pounds and getting your weight right back into the range you enjoy. I hope you are feeling well now. I'll be watching you for inspiration and rooting for you. You and Leo doing maintenance and reporting on what works the best for you gives us encouragement and motivation too.

I believe that each decade/step lower I go in weight, the more difficult I may find maintenance. (Or maybe not.) But I enjoy reading how everyone else does their maintenance periods.

Yes, Gaetane, it can be very easy to go over on Up Days if we don't pay attention and have at least some rough idea of how much those calories are adding up to. Our DDs are so controlled that they really bring our overall calorie averages down, but if we overdo on our UDs, they can simply wipe out all the good that the DDs did... and FAST! I can only allow myself a very little leeway on UDs if I am wanting to lose a bit of weight. I mostly weigh and measure most everything on all days. Unless I know about what something is from past use, I still figure it.

If I'm not doing a bit of weight loss and am just maintaining for a little period, I can get away with being a bit more generous in calories, even completely lax on an occasional Up Day, but I can't ever just ignore what I eat or how much I eat on those days for long.

Hope all the JUDDDers here have great success today!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:34 AM   #334
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
I have some questions about JUDDD-ing.

I have read the beginning post.

I have ordered the book (not here.)

I am confused about the MD's or medium days.

Is that so the weeks come out even and DD's are (for instance) M-W-F?

Can anyone tell me what to expect after the first few weeks?

I would stay LC.

Does that help?
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #335
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning SoHappy!
WOW, how cool is THAT?? Your "skinny gene" must be operating well!
Isn't it great to celebrate and still be on track! Love this JUDDD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
And I think I'll start another round of weight loss to see what I'd look like with another 10 pounds gone. You know I've been worried about that wrinkle 'thing'...... well, I've been slathering on the night cream and the wrinkle fighting cream, and the restorative and corrective creams. I've used my whole arsenal, and while I don't think I've made any wrinkles hide from my view, I don't think any look any deeper, and I don't think more are forming, so I'm heading into another round of weight loss! Yay! I'm going for it.
WOW, that is amazing! Good for you!!! I know you can do it and didn't you say you wanted to fit into a special dress? (Am I remembering correctly?) So, YAY for you! Go for it!!!!!!

I am learning from you as I lose this weight and see the wrinkles and hangy facial skin appearing as my full -face deflates. I've been using coconut oil on my face and hoping to minimize the wrinkles.

Best of success to you !
Old 02-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamater View Post
I have some questions about JUDDD-ing.

I have read the beginning post.

I have ordered the book (not here.)

I am confused about the MD's or medium days.

Is that so the weeks come out even and DD's are (for instance) M-W-F?

Can anyone tell me what to expect after the first few weeks?

I would stay LC.

Does that help?

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! The more, the Merrier. This is a great thread and a lot of very supportive people here, a lot of experienced JUDDD followers here, and a lot of folks just doing it and losing weight and getting on with their lives!

In answer to your question, you can do your days as they work the best for you. I usually alternate my days to just UD-DD over and over and over. This gives me 7 days of each, and I rely on that seventh DD for its calorie deficit to help me a bit more in weight loss.

Others find that they are happiest doing set days as set levels, so their choice of M-W-F as DDs and T-T-S as UDs, and then a Sunday MD. This is so it's never confusing as to what day they are on. But that does cut out a few actual DDs as the weeks go by. (Which is really not a big 'deal' at all.)

So you get to set whatever schedule you think will work best for you. But one thing we all really enjoy is the freedom to change our normal schedule to make an upcoming DD become an UD just by inserting a single MD into the middle of the rotation, thus shifting the rotation forward by one day. So if I want Valentine's Day to be an UD for me, or I want to enjoy an upcoming party on this Saturday night, or we are going to a summer festival on Sunday, I can alter my schedule by using a MD to replace any other.

Or you can use the MD each week to hold all weeks to an absolute schedule.

Lots and lots of freedom with this eating plan to design a WOE that works the best for you and your life.. and how you want to live it.

There are many knowledgeable folks here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

I love JUDDD and hope you do too!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Morning SoHappy!
WOW, how cool is THAT?? Your "skinny gene" must be operating well!
Isn't it great to celebrate and still be on track! Love this JUDDD!

WOW, that is amazing! Good for you!!! I know you can do it and didn't you say you wanted to fit into a special dress? (Am I remembering correctly?) So, YAY for you! Go for it!!!!!!

I am learning from you as I lose this weight and see the wrinkles and hangy facial skin appearing as my full -face deflates. I've been using coconut oil on my face and hoping to minimize the wrinkles.

Best of success to you !
No, the Special Dress lady probably wasn't me. I'm more of a 'Jeans' lady right now, although I still have some wonderful summer dresses that would be fun to wear in the warm weather if I can possibly loose enough by then. And if I ever want to be that skinny again. LOL

And my guess is that at your youthful age, your beautiful face will have very little deflating that brings on so much as a single line or wrinkle. You are so very smart to get your weight not just under control, but OFF before you pass on into absolute post menopause and find you have lost so much elasticity from your skin that all is hopeless!

You're doing such a good job, and I'm always looking forward to your posts and to see how you are progressing.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #338
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh sorry SoHappy, I was mistaken about the dress! Silly me!!!

And thank you for the kind words, but at 54, I don't feel "youthful",

I've been in menopause due to chemotherapy for 6 years, so I am firmly post-menopausal! But, that's Ok, I'm happy not to have a monthly "visitor" any longer!

Because my face was so round and full, there is a lot of deflated going on. I love that term. I think YOU came up with here and I really identify with it. Very funny. But, it's really OK in the long run, I would just like to minimize it as much as possible.

I DO drink lots of water, I take coconut oil on the UP days, I take a good Omega 3 every day and I rub my face every other day with coconut oil. I think that should help or at least I'm hoping.

Thanks for the feedback!!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #339
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sweetpea49
Stats: 228.5/165/150 Restart 10/12/10 207.5/166.0/165.0
WOE: 17 Day Diet--Cycle 4 Maintenance
Start Date: 1/27/03
Hi Everyone! Just jumping in here for a few minutes to say Hello!!! Its been crazy busy at work today, and although it is an UP, I have only had a muffin and a grapefruit to eat. Must make time for food!!!

RFL: I am the 'special dress' lady!! Bought one on the Internet which won't be shipped until the end of February and another at Nordstroms on Saturday--event is April 3. Need shoes...hmmmm...next Monday when I am off, I will shop.

Welcome magnamater! Lots of encouragement here and great information. Check out the menu thread.

Best to all,
Jane
12/31/2010 188.0
1/31/2011 185.0
2/28/2011 181.0
3/31/2011 179.0
4/30/2011 171.0
5/31/2011 176.5 (2 weeks of vacation!)
6/30-7/31/2011 166.5/167.0 (Maintenance!)
sweetpea49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #340
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
[QUOTE=mommy_gates;14379838]\CHOICES.... we can eat what we want but with.... MODERATION ....and that's one thing i've learn in my first week on this program...i thought UD...oh wow..go crazy..food galore... ya well it will catch up with you no matter what...we do have a variety of food in front of us...just use them wisely and do count those calories cause in the end every bite counts ...QUOTE]

Wow! I so could have written this! My Saturday UD was a bit nutso and I ended the evening not feeling at all well! Well, wonder why! Yesterday was more controlled. Ate normally (wow! I can eat normally!) for breakfast and lunch. Husband and I went out for dinner and had Mexican food but I held myself relatively in check. Except for that rather large margarita....:blush:

I haven't had my lap band filled in well over a year so I don't have a lot of restriction. I see posts from some lap banders on another forum and they get full after eating four bites of food. I don't think that is healthy or wise. Nor do I want to live my life like that. Of course, that also means I have to work for my weight loss. Well, that's fine by me.

RFL - I can hear you on the deflated look. After losing 100 pounds, I am so deflated. And the skin? Lordy! What I hate is the saggy area where my double chin used to be. Sad, so sad! I slather on the creams, too. BUT, I would rather have my loose skin and wrinkles blowing in the wind than staying still, firm and full of fat!

Leo - I found the brussel sprouts recipe. I was looking on the main recipe forum. I plan to make those tonight.

Laura
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #341
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea49 View Post
RFL: I am the 'special dress' lady!! Bought one on the Internet which won't be shipped until the end of February and another at Nordstroms on Saturday--event is April 3. Need shoes...hmmmm...next Monday when I am off, I will shop.
WHOOO HOOOOO JANE!!!!!!!!! You'll look great in that special dress!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #342
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: theworm
WOE: New Lifestyle Diet
Start Date: May 28, 2011
question for leo

You probably have answered this on numerous occasions, but I've searched your posts and can't seem to find the answer. You do LC/JUDDD combo, do you LC on both days, just higher calories of LC on up day, or do you not count carbs on UD's and just count calories?

Thanks,
Randy
theworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LBishop
Stats: 151.5/144/125-129 5'4" 48yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart November 2010
whew! way behind...you guys have been busy. We're in the middle of a home improvement project that just sorta happened randomly...we're painting. : ) It's looking so much better! Hanging in there. DD today and really loving this woe!
LBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #344
Senior LCF member

Hi Randy- I eat low carb all the time and just more calories on UDs than DDs. My DDs have been VLC because I really focus on getting in enough protein--tuna and egg white mainly.

During my journey, I've eliminated more and more foods so that right now I have no grains, dairy, fruit, sugar or artificial sweeteners. I do this for health mainly, but I also know that high carb=weight gain for me.

Laura- Glad you found the recipe thread; sorry I wasn't more clear about where it was. I totally agree with you that I'd rather be wrinkled than fat--because age would bring on those wrinkles anyway! Having lost over 180 lbs, I think it helps that I lose very slowly. My face and neck aren't bad--it's the loose skin all over my body. But with clothes on, I look OK, and that's enough for me. No interest at all in having skin removed surgically--ugh!
Old 02-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #345
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBishop View Post
whew! way behind...you guys have been busy. We're in the middle of a home improvement project that just sorta happened randomly...we're painting. : ) It's looking so much better! Hanging in there. DD today and really loving this woe!
I can soooo sympathized with you!!! We are in home improvement hell and been living in the guest room for 4 weeks now. We painted our bedroom and bathroom. Well, the bedroom paint didn't come out so good, so it took me a week to return unused paint and decide on another color. Then I had the hubs paint the bathroom ceiling and didn't like the way the color came out with the white crown molding that we put in, so I made him repaint the ceiling last Sunday but it needs another coat. Bought more molding for the tray ceiling in the bedroom which now has to be painted and installed....then steam clean the carpet...then move all the furniture back in. I think it will be another 2 weeks or so before we can settle in. Our bedroom furniture has been residing in the living room and dining room. I just hope that no one comes to the door and looks in the side windows...it looks like we are moving out! But, when its all finished, it will look spectacular....I hope. Living in the guest room is not so bad...it was the second room we redid when we moved into this house 2.5 years ago.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #346
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
SoHappy, thanks for the answers. I should receive the book soon. I've been reading here and over at the Menus for quite a while, getting up my courage.
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #347
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening y'all!

How is everyone tonight?

My DD is over, YAY, and I'm headed for a movie with The Princess and then some restful sleep.

I was pretty hungry today, but not white-knuckle hungry.

So, I had what I had planned and I'm glad I planned a snack (just finished it) before bed.

My hubby knows I LOVE the grocery rotisserie chickens for a quick supper and he (not knowing it was a DD for me), bought one for me while he was out. MANNNN, was THAT hard to resist! See? I don't crave carbs, I crave meat!

So, there is some left for me to enjoy tomorrow on my UP day

I hope y'all are having a great night!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:51 AM   #348
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Leo and Sohappy Thank you...I know what I have to do and now I just have to do it. The weight comes on so fast. In a sense my anxiety keeps me maintaining but it also makes me fall the cliff at times. I guess its a double edge sword. I feel better today. Its an Up day for me and took time yesterday to make sure I had hard boiled eggs and lots of low carb choices. Bottom line is low carb works and keeps the cravings at bay.
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:57 AM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
to all the newbies....I will try and catch up with you today...The plan does work....Leo has now lost the most weight so she is a poster girl for how it can be done. I always look to her for advice. She will tell like it is!! It seems I am finding that going back to low carb on my up days will help me get myself comfortable again. You can choose not to low carb but then my up days tend then to be a bit over the top. I will indulge at times in the future but I am going to save for some special occasions. What you will find is that judd can be very forgiving after those indulgence if you go back to plan after. Freedom is great choices are great but it can also be the hardest part to controll. Good luck....

Sohappy roses lilies wine and chocolate!! How romantic. My hubby and I will be married for 16years next week. We decided to buy ourselves rollar blades for each other!!! It sounds like such fun. I told him I am going to have to wear the knee pads/elbow pads/ helmet and make sure no one is in my way!!

Last edited by JKat; 02-16-2011 at 05:03 AM..
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #350

JKat, that sounds like so much fun. And glad you're going to go with the pads and helmets. If DH and I tried that, we might be in definite danger. Old folks don't bounce when they fall. LOL

Leisa and Sweetpea, your homes are going to look fabulous shortly. It's certainly a headache to have to do it while you are also living in the house, but wonderful when it's all put back in place and done. I'll bet both of your homes are beautiful.

RFL, enjoy your rotisserie chicken today. That was sweet of your DH. He just didn't know how tightly DD calories have to be held probably. But he understands low carb nicely, doesn't he. He sounds like a good man.

I'm at a new low weight again this morning, so feeling encouraged with this tiny new beginning to another round of weight loss. I can definitely tell that I'm shrinking, especially able to tell that my belly and lower abdomen are smaller and waistbands are somewhat looser, straight pants and skirts lie flatter across my tummy. Yay!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:56 AM   #351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I'm at a new low weight again this morning, so feeling encouraged with this tiny new beginning to another round of weight loss. I can definitely tell that I'm shrinking, especially able to tell that my belly and lower abdomen are smaller and waistbands are somewhat looser, straight pants and skirts lie flatter across my tummy. Yay!
AMAZING and EXCITING!!!!!! You go girl!!!

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels!

Keep on trucking, we are rooting for you all the way!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:08 AM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
AMAZING and EXCITING!!!!!! You go girl!!!

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels!

Keep on trucking, we are rooting for you all the way!
LOL Yeah, it's kind of fun, isn't it. I'd thought I wouldn't see this number again because I thought I was done and would just be a little bit plump 'grandma' type body, which looked pretty good.

Now I'm beginning to think I'll aim for one of those lean old women who have wrinkles in her face but still stands very erect. I'm still very active, so why not.

I guess I just can't figure out, even after all this time, just where I want my body weight to finish and settle at. But I'll go for this next 10 pounds off and then reassess.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #353
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
LOL Yeah, it's kind of fun, isn't it. I'd thought I wouldn't see this number again because I thought I was done and would just be a little bit plump 'grandma' type body, which looked pretty good.

Now I'm beginning to think I'll aim for one of those lean old women who have wrinkles in her face but still stands very erect. I'm still very active, so why not.

I guess I just can't figure out, even after all this time, just where I want my body weight to finish and settle at. But I'll go for this next 10 pounds off and then reassess.

Thanks for the encouragement.
We will be hot grandmas when all is said and done! Dr told me 160 should be goal weight for me. The lowest I was a few years' back was 163 for a hot NY minute! Let's see what I can do this final go-round. I am getting rid of my 'fat' clothes this time--no falling back.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea49 View Post
We will be hot grandmas when all is said and done! Dr told me 160 should be goal weight for me. The lowest I was a few years' back was 163 for a hot NY minute! Let's see what I can do this final go-round. I am getting rid of my 'fat' clothes this time--no falling back.
I so agree with dumping the large sizes and just leaving the closets and drawers filled with the smaller sizes. Whoops! That means I'll have to do some serious shopping this spring!

I haven't felt any hunger yet this morning, so just have had hot tea. Today is an Up Day, so I'll feel quite comfortable eating a nice lunch later. Still thinking about what would be nice for supper. Some cauliflower and Brussels sprouts that need to be used up, so those two veggies will be front and center at tonight's meal. Poor DH doesn't particularly care for either of them, but I just fix them anyway as part of our vegetable 'rotation' here. A little of everything, so sooner or later it comes back around to cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.

I often bake pumpkin 'pie' but it's just the custard part in a casserole dish, so maybe I'll make that this evening for a yellow vegetable. It can do double duty as a dessert for him too. LOL

I'll figure out the meat later. Off to run errands and a little work job. Busy day.

Wishing you all a successful and joyful day.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/154.2/145 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: November 2013
Did well on my UD yesterday...still managed to lose .4... and today being a DD i'll be lower tomorrow...no complains there...

My menu is all planned out..and i'm ready for my day..after this week i'll be done with the induction (20%) of calories on DD so by next week on DD i'll get down to how many % of calories should i do...what do most of you do 3o or 35...i've got about 10 lbs to lose .....

Leo...don't remember reading anywhere and i was just curious...do you exercise everyday?

SoHappy...so happy about your weight loss...WTG girl

~~~GAETS~~~
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #356
Senior LCF member

Gaets-
No, I don't exercise every day. I do strength training 2-3 times a week, and I swim laps 2-3 times a week, but I haven't been swimming recently because of some medical problems I had. I plan to start back with swimming later this month.

I don't exercise on DDs because it's not advised, and I don't think it's a good idea to work out on so few calories. I try to stay active with household chores.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #357

Hey, Gaets! Way to go! Congrats on your weight loss so far.

As to the DD calories, that seems to be something that everyone does differently. I keep mine to 500 or below. Often it is just under 500 cals.. like maybe 487 or 473 or 496, etc. Rarely, but on occasion, it has gone over the 500 cals.. like 512 or something. And fairly often I don't eat all the foods that I'd planned for the day, so my DD might end up being more in the 300 or 350 calorie range. I just don't worry about it for myself. I feel comfortable and confident that even up at the 500 calorie level, when combined with my reasonable UDs, I will continue to lose weight. As I have and continue to lose weight, I've always reassessed the number of calories I needed for maintenance (where I set my UDs) anyway. As I got smaller, that number got smaller too. I don't too often go over on UDs, but also end up under that number sometimes too and don't worry about that.

Others here really cut their DD calories much lower, down to 20% or 25% of their UDs even. I'm sure that helps weight loss just that much faster.

So you really need to know what your UDs should be in the first place. I went online and figured my calorie needs at a few sites and found a number that seemed to be about right for my maintenance calorie requirement, and that is where I eat on UDs.

I know there will be others in to help you with their advice too. It sounds like you are doing so very well already! Way to go!
Old 02-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #358
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening ladies! We are over the hump! YEAH

Busy busy at work today, but hungry hungry hungry on DD calories. What's up with that? Change in weather? First time in over a week of JUDDD that I've actually felt hunger. Today's food consisted of FF yogurt (140), 2 servings of reduce sodium turkey breast (120), big bowl of veggie soup for dinner and now heading off to get a big bowl of salad. Miscellaneous cups of coffee and herbal tea, and oh, the daily dose of Emergenc C--everyone at work is sick and I am doing my best not to go to the party.

Enjoy the rest of the evening. Have some fun!
Jane
Old 02-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening all you gorgeous JUDDDers!!

How is everyone doing?

Great posts, I love reading about everyone's day.

Today the scale lied to me. Yesterday was an AWESOME DD, but today the scale did not show a loss. I know it is because of some pesky elimination problems, so I just gave the scale a dirty look, laughed it off and went to EXERCISE!

45 minutes face-paced on the Gazelle and then walking around the room with hand weights to cool down.

Food has been great today and I'm looking forward to another great DD tomorrow, no matter what that ol' scale says!

Have a blessed night everyone!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:18 AM   #360

Off and running. Today I have a DD, so it's good to be very busy on those days. Keeps my mind to busy to think about food.

Hope you all have a great day and much success on plan. I'll check in this evening to see what you've all been up to.