Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Afternoon JUDDDers!

I've been gone all day and all I can say is I am SO glad that today is an UP day.

Thus far, I've had:
Whey Protein Shake
Greek salad with roasted chicken and cheese
Roasted cashews

And I'll be going to our Messianic Synagogue, where we have a covered dish buffet every Shabbat. So, I don't know what's there, but I'm bringing a protein shake in case there is nothing I care to eat. I am bringing a cheese tray, but I've had enough cheese for one day.

I'll catch you all tomorrow on my DD!
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #212
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
Sohappy I do like the almond milk. which brand did you try?
I had a slice of pizza today with my grandaughter.
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #213
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
Sohappy I do like the almond milk. which brand did you try?
I had a slice of pizza today with my grandaughter.
Hi, Dasiey! I have an almond milk called Almond Breeze by Blue Diamond. It is unsweetened vanilla flavor. Maybe the 'vanilla flavor' is the problem with it in coffee?

How fun for you to have a slice of pizza with your granddaughter today. That is great. I'm going to Colorado in March to visit my two daughters/spouses, and the one granddaughter there, who is 10 years old. I'm really looking forward to it so much. And hopefully we'll have pizza sometime too while I'm there. There is just something 'fun' about pizza!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #214

RFL, hope your evening is a wonderful one, and you find dishes there that you can enjoy! I'll look forward to reading about it in the morning here on the JUDDD Menu thread.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:04 PM   #215
Blabbermouth!!!

Well is it in the cooler or on the shelf/ I buy mine by the half gallon
and its in the cooler where you get milk and its made by silk.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #216
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I do not get the vanilla one. 35 calories its great even just to drink or on cereal.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
Well is it in the cooler or on the shelf/ I buy mine by the half gallon
and its in the cooler where you get milk and its made by silk.
I got this in the cooler section too, but I've also seen the SILK brand, so when this is gone, I'll buy that brand next and see if there is a difference to be noted.

This is also in the 1/2 gallon size. Thanks for looking up the brand that you use.

ETA: Oh. And I'll just get the plain stuff next time. Not vanilla. LOL
Old 01-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #218

I just had my second meal of the day:

2 egg whites mixed with 1/2 cup Southwestern flavor Eggbeaters, onion, green & red pepper pieces, and a slice of F/F cheddar cheese melted on top. Quite good, and I'm feeling pretty full right now. I'm up to 323 calories today (******).

If I'm feeling hungry later this evening, I might steam some brussels sprouts and then roast them for a bit and have those. I can weight out half a pound of these things, which is a big heap, for only 98 calories, and I just love them!

And then that would leave calories for an apple later too, if I want that. I've been really enjoying crispy apples lately, so I just might have that one yet this evening!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:50 AM   #219

I got to see a lower number on the scale this morning after yesterday's good DD, so continuing reinforcement that I can not only lose weight, I can enjoy UDs on every other day at the same time I'm having weight loss.

What a happy way to live my life as it pertains to my eating habits and preferences, my foods and my meals. That this diet conforms to ME rather than demanding that I conform to IT is such a refreshing and appreciated concept.

Hope I get to read your menu postings here more today. And I'm interested in hearing if you, Donna, have invented any fabulous foods with the konjac powder yet. I see that my payment went through PayPal smoothly, so I expect to receive my order on Monday. In the meantime I'll be thinking of some ways to make meals even more filling on DDs. I want to stick with the 500 and below calories while getting to the point where I hardly ever feel much driving hunger. Mostly that is gone now and my body has adapted quite beautifully to the DD fasts, but sometimes there comes those moments of real appetite, and I want something to allow myself to eat that is almost no calories, but still nicely filling.

Have a great day and one that helps bring you to your new slim and healthy body.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great job SoHappy, you are rocking this JUDDD!

That is SO great that you can work this to your life and be successful! Mazel tov!!

Today is a DD and I am excited about resting physically and food-wise.

Today I plan to have 100% egg white protein as my base for protein shake (100 cals, ZERO carbs) instead of the whey. I also have some black chia seeds that I bought yesterday, but I'm not really sure how to use them, and they DO carry cals and carbs, so I may only use a tiny bit to see if they thicken my shakes

Other than that, I'm planning on homemade chicken broth or maybe Egg Drop soup with the broth.

Have a great day y'all!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:09 AM   #221

Good luck with your DD, RFL! I know you'll do well.

Why did you decide to do egg white protein instead of your whey protein for shakes today? Is the whey giving you tummy issues? I know some folks say it upsets their stomachs. Lactose?

Is the egg white protein powder lower in calories? I've never checked. I just know that I can't have the soy powder.

Sounds like you had a really nice evening yesterday. So glad you had so much fun, got to enjoy quite a few wonderful foods, and can just move into a DD today with no trouble and all is well. Isn't that great!

Everybody seems to be progressing with this well and learning how to work it so that it benefits them as to being a plan they can not only stick to and endure, but also a plan that they can enjoy doing for what it will bring to them!

I'll be interested in hearing your reply about egg white protein vs. whey protein. Thanks.

Last edited by SoHappy; 01-29-2011 at 09:10 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi SoHappy!

Thanks for your comments. You're always so encouraging!
Last night though, was a little, not a LOT, overindulgent and I learned a few things. So, I'm learning and walking and walking and walking out this JUDDD for life, finding what works for me and what doesn't. Last night did not. BUt, I've learned, hopefully.

The natural whey protein I have is 80 cals and 2 carbs for 1 scoop. As far as whey goes, it's pretty natural (ingredient-wise), and that's important to me, BUT, it is whey protein ISOLATE which is not the healthiest of choices. There are better whey products out there, but I simply cannot afford them.

The egg white protein is 100% egg white powder, which to me is a better health choice and the cals are 100 with ZERO carbs. So, for 20 cals more, I feel better about the egg white.

Also, I am trying to be dairy-free for awhile as I seem to have some issues with dairy and congestion. Not tummy troubles though. So, even though it's an isolate, whey is dairy-derived and I'd like to be clean in that department for a least a few months to see how I fare.

Just had one of my shakes for the day. I make up an 8-cup pitcher and I have the contents throughout the day.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Hi SoHappy!

Thanks for your comments. You're always so encouraging!
Last night though, was a little, not a LOT, overindulgent and I learned a few things. So, I'm learning and walking and walking and walking out this JUDDD for life, finding what works for me and what doesn't. Last night did not. BUt, I've learned, hopefully.

The natural whey protein I have is 80 cals and 2 carbs for 1 scoop. As far as whey goes, it's pretty natural (ingredient-wise), and that's important to me, BUT, it is whey protein ISOLATE which is not the healthiest of choices. There are better whey products out there, but I simply cannot afford them.

The egg white protein is 100% egg white powder, which to me is a better health choice and the cals are 100 with ZERO carbs. So, for 20 cals more, I feel better about the egg white.

Also, I am trying to be dairy-free for awhile as I seem to have some issues with dairy and congestion. Not tummy troubles though. So, even though it's an isolate, whey is dairy-derived and I'd like to be clean in that department for a least a few months to see how I fare.

Just had one of my shakes for the day. I make up an 8-cup pitcher and I have the contents throughout the day.
Thanks for the explanation. That is very interesting. I hope that you will notice a lessening of your congestion issues with the egg white. That would really be a great thing, and if the dairy is the cause.. so easy to suspend dairy and be done with the problem.

Then my next question is.. what is your recipe for the shakes. It sounds like a great idea to make up a pitcher. You can keep it all nice and cold in the refrigerator. But you don't use milk, I assume with the 'getting dairy out of your diet', so you just mix your powder with water? Or Almond milk? That's what I'm using.

You said last night did not work for you, so I'm so sorry to hear that. But I'll bet the next get together like that will be perfect.

Have a great day. I've been busy. Today is an UD and I'm hoping to go out for dinner this evening so am being careful with my eating so far, leaving plenty of room for restaurant-food calories.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #224
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi SoHappy,

I hope you have an AWESOME day and great evening out! You always sound like you're having a great time, maybe that's why you're SO HAPPY!!

I've been tweaking my shakes, but they have been an integral part of my Low Carb diet since I started. I have tweaked them to fit my JUDDD needs and here is the lastest and greatest version, LOL!

I use VitaMix, but actually any blender will work. The pitcher is marked to 8 cups and I fill it to the top, plus a little more. This helps me spread the shakes out through the day.

For each 8-cup pitcher:
1 scoop 100% egg white powder (100 cals, 0 carbs)
1 teaspoon chia seeds (30 cals, 1.5 carbs, fiber 1.5)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (for blood sugar) (5 cals, carbs 1.5)
1 Tablespoon organic plain peanut butter (90 cals 6 carbs 2 fiber)
*Sometimes I use almond butter when I have it
1 Tablespoon Special dark unsweetened cocoa (10 cals, 3 carbs fiber 2)
1 Tablespoon organic Apple Cider Vinegar (0)
Stevia to taste (0)
Water to reach the 8+-cup mark

So, for pitcher the totals are:
Cals 235 Carbs 12 Fiber 5.5

Of course you can leave out any of the items and lower your counts, this is just my own concoction and it really helps me, healthwise and diet-wise. But I use this as meal *replacements* instead of eating some foods, so not everyone wants to do that.

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 01-29-2011 at 11:50 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #225

Quote:
Hi SoHappy,

I hope you have an AWESOME day and great evening out! You always sound like you're having a great time, maybe that's why you're SO HAPPY!!

I've been tweaking my shakes, but they have been an integral part of my Low Carb diet since I started. I have tweaked them to fit my JUDDD needs and here is the lastest and greatest version, LOL!

I use VitaMix, but actually any blender will work. The pitcher is marked to 8 cups and I fill it to the top, plus a little more. This helps me spread the shakes out through the day.

For each 8-cup pitcher:
1 scoop 100% egg white powder (100 cals, 0 carbs)
1 teaspoon chia seeds (30 cals, 1.5 carbs, fiber 1.5)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (for blood sugar) (5 cals, carbs 1.5)
1 Tablespoon organic plain peanut butter (90 cals 6 carbs 2 fiber)
*Sometimes I use almond butter when I have it
1 Tablespoon Special dark unsweetened cocoa (10 cals, 3 carbs fiber 2)
1 Tablespoon organic Apple Cider Vinegar (0)
Stevia to taste (0)
Water to reach the 8+-cup mark

So, for pitcher the totals are:
Cals 235 Carbs 12 Fiber 5.5

Of course you can leave out any of the items and lower your counts, this is just my own concoction and it really helps me, healthwise and diet-wise. But I use this as meal *replacements* instead of eating some foods, so not everyone wants to do that.
Whoh! LOL I just got hungry for a protein shake after we were just visiting about them here, so went in and fixed myself a shake. But mine was with vanilla almond milk, chocolate almond milk, hood chocolate countdown milk and a scoop of protein powder. Mine only made 3 cups and was 275 calories, but DH drank about a quarter of it because he said it looked "chocolate-y and good". But, it does provide 29 grams of protein just from this beverage, so a very, very good way to up my protein intake. I only use it on UP days, which are protein load days for me, and I do very little protein on DOWN days. Then I use the one day to average out the other day.

Do you know how much protein your shake mixture provides. Which would be from your protein powder mostly it looks like. If you feel that is a good source for protein, I will look for your brand choice. The protein powders seem to be quite expensive! I don't normally use them at all, and will continue to spend this portion of my grocery budget on this powder only if it really contributes enough worthwhile protein for the dollars spent. Otherwise, I'll get my protein from meats and make my shakes fruity ones for pleasure, on Up days.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #226
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey SoHappy,

I'm getting protein from the powder (24g), the nut butter (4g) and from the chia seeds 2g). Total 30g.

The brand I am using now (but I AM going to change brands due to the soy lecithin) is Healthy and Fit, 100% Egg Protein. I paid $19.99 (I believe) for 12 oz. That's only because this is all I could get it locally, but as I said, I want to avoid soy lecithin, so I'm searching for a better brand.

In addition, I'm drinking my homemade chicken bone broth for more protein and filling me ups.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #227

Quote:
Hey SoHappy,

I'm getting protein from the powder (24g), the nut butter (4g) and from the chia seeds 2g). Total 30g.

The brand I am using now (but I AM going to change brands due to the soy lecithin) is Healthy and Fit, 100% Egg Protein. I paid $19.99 (I believe) for 12 oz. That's only because this is all I could get it locally, but as I said, I want to avoid soy lecithin, so I'm searching for a better brand.

In addition, I'm drinking my homemade chicken bone broth for more protein and filling me ups.
I've been putting off going out all day long, but I'm sitting here with my coat finally on, and ready to head out. I'm going to Sam's Club, so will look over the protein powders and see what they have to offer.

I may well have to settle for some ingredients I would prefer not be in there, in exchange for the price being a bit lower, as our retirement budget isn't as lofty as it used to be when we were still both working full time. LOL But I do like the idea of adding protein in this simple method, so I'll see.

But then I'm also looking for some good roasts of beef and pork too.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #228

I hope all of you had a good day today, whether it was a DD or an UD.

I've finished off a successful UD, keeping my calories on the low side of my calorie range today. And I'm looking forward to my DD tomorrow quite a lot.

I feel less and less hunger from them anymore and have grown to appreciate the leaner, flatter tummy feeling from them.

Have a good evening, Everyone.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #229

I'm doing a DD today and feeling wonderful despite the morning still being overcast. It's supposed to be in the high 20s today, so I'm planning to go on a walk later.

I bought groceries yesterday again, a huge beef roast which I cut into three chunks and repackaged and froze, and some lovely pork chops, which I repackaged too. With just the two of us, I have to make almost everything into smaller packages.

DH has expressed his 'hope' that I would fix him waffles after church this morning, so I'll do that. He gets so pampered. And then after that I'll spend some time in the kitchen prepping the foods that I will have for myself today. (Certainly a lot more Brussels sprouts! Why do they have to sell those things in such huge packages? I guess after preparing the ones I'll eat today I should just prepare the rest and freeze them too. The freezer is already getting pretty full.)

Hope you'll all post your UD and DD foods today for me to read about. I'll be thinking about you and hope you all have a successful and productive day!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #230

Reporting my DD menu and foods for today:

*****First meal: Omelet Scramble

1/4 cup Eggbeaters
1 egg white
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped red & green pepper
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms

81 calories, 8.4 carbs, 1.8 fiber

*****Second meal: Beefy Mushroom-Onion Soup (1 cup)
w/ 16 low-carb Toast Points

1 cup my pre-made soup
1 slice 40-cal bread, toasted & split, toasted again
4 corners cut off, then inside cut into 4 more triangles. 16 pieces total

100 calories, 9 carbs, 2 fiber

*****Third meal: Cold Tuna Summer Salad

1/2 can tuna, water packed
1 cup diced cucumber
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/2 cup diced cauliflower
2 Tbsp. Aldi low-calorie dressing

133 calories, 12.7 carbs, 3.2 fiber

*****Snack: Most of an Apple, (pared & cored)
(4 ounces)

59 calories, 15.7 carbs, 2.7 fiber

*****Evening Sweet Treat: Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream

1/4 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
1/4 cup choc. almond milk, unsweetened
1/2 cup Hood Countdown chocolate milk
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. whipped cream (from the can LOL)

110 calories, 7 carbs, 1.8 fiber

Totals:

461 calories, 51.5 carbs, 11 fiber, (40.5 net carbs)

Last edited by SoHappy; 01-30-2011 at 01:12 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SoHappy,

Your menu looks amazing!! WOW~
Old 01-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #232

Quote:
SoHappy,

Your menu looks amazing!! WOW~
LOL Well, you know me. I do my protein shakes on my UDs, when I 'protein up'. On the DDs, I gotta' have some food.

It's about 3:30 here and I'm just ready for my second meal. Doing fine.

And somewhere in there my calorie counts and totals got off, but it's all figured into ******, and comes to the 461 calorie total, so that will work out good for me.

Hope everyone is doing well. RFL, how is your tummy feeling now?
Old 01-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #233
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi SoHappy,

I am feeling much better, thank you for asking.

My DD consisted of a pitcher of my yummy protein shake drinks (I have 2 cups left in case I get hungry before bed).

I also experimented with a recipe I found for individual pizza crust using chia seed meal, almond meal, coconut flour and an egg. It was just so-so, but it was filling and chewy.

Tomorrow, I think I'll go for a MD (1,000 cals/ 30 carbs) rather than UP day to do more damage control.

My totals for today are:

484 Cals

23.2 Fat (43%)

27.4 Carbs (23%)

41.9 Protein (35%)

Fiber 14.7

How is everyone doing?

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 01-30-2011 at 04:26 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
Hey there, JUDDDers! We are in warm and sunny South Carolina. It was a very very very long trip....12 hours, whew. I know some could do that without blinking an eye, but my DH absolutely HATES long car trips. We got here in time to enjoy a little sun and a short visit to the beach. It felt so good to feel sun with some warmth to it--it is always gray and dreary in Western PA in the winter. When we got here, they "upgraded" us to a unit with a bit of an ocean view, so I'm a happy traveler.

I did a MD yesterday due to being so tired when we got here that we didn't feel like getting back in the car to find a restaurant, and also being too tired to cook. In anticipation of feeling this way, I had brought a big bowl of low-carb chili thinking we would have that when we arrived, but the chili had been in the trunk throughout the trip and was still frozen solid! We ended up having a good salad with avocado and some cold cuts...hit the spot.

Today was an UP and we went to a Brazilian steakhouse, the kind of place where cute guys in gaucho pants bring huge swords full of grilled meats and slice off whatever you want onto your plate. They also had a nice salad bar. I felt like I ate a lot but in thinking back over what I consumed, I'll bet I didn't go too overboard. My meal was totally low carb since I didn't go for any of the starches, the meats were all lean and delicious, and I think I did okay! We probably walked four or five miles today, since we did some shopping for groceries, took in a big flea market, and had a wonderful walk on the beach.

SoHappy, I don't think I'll be able to do much recipe experimenting while I'm away from home, unfortunately. But I'll be trying little things--such as right now, I have a serving of konjac pudding sitting in the freezer. I'm thinking it might have a sort of sorbet texture if it freezes, but won't know until it's ready. I really am not hungry now so probably won't try it until tomorrow.

For my DD tomorrow I'm planning an egg white veggie omelet for breakfast, big bowls of soup for lunch (brought from home), and possibly some fresh fish and salad for dinner. I brought shiritake noodles and konjac powder to fill in the gaps.

I won a copy of the Alternate Day Diet book on Ebay and it came on Friday, just in time to bring on the trip. I was too tired to read yesterday but might try to read a few chapters before I call it a night tonight.

Donna
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
Hey there, JUDDDers! We are in warm and sunny South Carolina. It was a very very very long trip....12 hours, whew. I know some could do that without blinking an eye, but my DH absolutely HATES long car trips. We got here in time to enjoy a little sun and a short visit to the beach. It felt so good to feel sun with some warmth to it--it is always gray and dreary in Western PA in the winter. When we got here, they "upgraded" us to a unit with a bit of an ocean view, so I'm a happy traveler.

I did a MD yesterday due to being so tired when we got here that we didn't feel like getting back in the car to find a restaurant, and also being too tired to cook. In anticipation of feeling this way, I had brought a big bowl of low-carb chili thinking we would have that when we arrived, but the chili had been in the trunk throughout the trip and was still frozen solid! We ended up having a good salad with avocado and some cold cuts...hit the spot.

Today was an UP and we went to a Brazilian steakhouse, the kind of place where cute guys in gaucho pants bring huge swords full of grilled meats and slice off whatever you want onto your plate. They also had a nice salad bar. I felt like I ate a lot but in thinking back over what I consumed, I'll bet I didn't go too overboard. My meal was totally low carb since I didn't go for any of the starches, the meats were all lean and delicious, and I think I did okay! We probably walked four or five miles today, since we did some shopping for groceries, took in a big flea market, and had a wonderful walk on the beach.

SoHappy, I don't think I'll be able to do much recipe experimenting while I'm away from home, unfortunately. But I'll be trying little things--such as right now, I have a serving of konjac pudding sitting in the freezer. I'm thinking it might have a sort of sorbet texture if it freezes, but won't know until it's ready. I really am not hungry now so probably won't try it until tomorrow.

For my DD tomorrow I'm planning an egg white veggie omelet for breakfast, big bowls of soup for lunch (brought from home), and possibly some fresh fish and salad for dinner. I brought shiritake noodles and konjac powder to fill in the gaps.

I won a copy of the Alternate Day Diet book on Ebay and it came on Friday, just in time to bring on the trip. I was too tired to read yesterday but might try to read a few chapters before I call it a night tonight.

Donna
Have a wonderful, wonderful time, Donna. Glad you're feeling some warm sun on your skin. And the food sounds like it is delicious and there will be some delicious meals for you there too. While I don't specifically focus on the meals on vacation, they are always a fun part of it because we eat at places that are different that what we have available 'back home'.

Time enough for a lot of experimenting with the Konjac powder. I'm hoping mine arrives in tomorrow morning's mail. Can hardly wait.

Have fun. Pop in and post when you can.. and let us know how your meals are going. Wish I was with you.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:30 AM   #236
Blabbermouth!!!

I wish I was some where warm to. We are under a storm watch maybe it will miss us.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:33 AM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

DONNA!!
You are in my neck 'o the woods!! Have a great time in the sunshine!!
I hope you enjoy your vacation. Congrats on the book!

Daisey: I hope the storm misses you!!

Today's menu is a MD (shooting for 1,000 cals and 30 carbs)

Protein shakes
Chia seeds

2 scrambled eggs in coconut oil with spinach

6 oz roasted organic chicken breast
spinach

Totals:
954 cals

50.4 fat (47%)

24.7 carbs (10%)

100.1 protein (43%)

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 01-31-2011 at 09:34 AM..
Old 01-31-2011, 11:26 AM   #238
Blabbermouth!!!

i have been watching Dr. Oz. Trying to get points or tips on dieting and lossing weight.
I think he knows alot but I can't eat the way he promotes I would nave never gottens
these pounds off eating all that food ever day.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #239
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: Eatin clean@ using the Nutri Bullet
Start Date: .Aug. 2012
Hi Dasiey.
I just was watching Dr. Oz. I think he has lot of great tips.
The whole key, I think is to find things that are healthy for the body and low calaries.and get up and exersice.
I'm going to add high fiber before my meals.and I always drink my drinks with ice. so body works harder to heat .
Alot of snow coming our way,Daisey. stay warm and safe,
kind
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:43 PM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SOHAPPY! Calling SOHAPPY!!!
Where are you????