Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #391
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
Yay, I'm so glad you found a way to enjoy them SoHappy!

Do you have a spiral slicer? If you do, combining the noodles with angel hair zucchini almost completely obliterates the texture of the noodle (at least to me LOL). I have one like this (the guy is a blabbermouth, the real "meat" of this video starts about 4:27 in)

Adding in the zucchini is a great way to get more bulk with low cals (and a little extra nutrtion) and zucchini is usually cheaper than the noodles. Although with the "no inflation" at the store right now, zucchini might be rivaling the noodles...Anyway, in a pinch the zucchini alone makes a pretty decent pasta substitute but when you add in the shiratake noodles, it's quite amazing.
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #392
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoSugarShell
Stats: 138/128.8/110 5'0
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten free
Start Date: Feb 25, 2013
RealFoodLiving - I have a question for you on the chia seeds. I have a whole container of them, and I don't know what to do with them and I notice you have them in your menu. When you put them in your shakes do they come out seedy? It seems like I tried it once and I had chia seeds all in my teeth..lol.
NoSugarShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #393
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSugarShell View Post
RealFoodLiving - I have a question for you on the chia seeds. I have a whole container of them, and I don't know what to do with them and I notice you have them in your menu. When you put them in your shakes do they come out seedy? It seems like I tried it once and I had chia seeds all in my teeth..lol.
Hi there!

I started adding chia seeds about 2 weeks ago because of their nutrition and reported "filling" power. I add them to my shakes and they soften up and expand. You have to let them sit and absorb though.

I learned a lot about them on the Recipe forum by searching "CHIA" and a bunch of recipes and posts came up.

I know Pooticus uses them a lot and she makes puddings, gels and things with them too.
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Ladies! Wow, thanks so much for the "skinny" on the noodle! It's great to hear about the many ways to use them and the glu powder. I'm definitely gonna try frying my tofu shiritaki noodles like that tonight. And yes they are fishy smelling until I rinse them well and then microwave them for 1 minute before using them. I love the idea of using marinara and the zucchini spirals sound like a great idea. I'm so looking forward to feeling a little bit full on DD's. They can be really challenging when the hunger is extreme. I can hardly wait to get mine in the mail!

Does anyone have tummy trouble with the glu powder? I know it's all fiber.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:56 AM   #395
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSugarShell View Post
Shell, just a note re: avocados. I love them and they hate me. For some reason I can't digest them and they kill my stomach. Tummy ache followed by cramps and then a big whoosh two hours later...Not fun. I wish I could eat them, they are delish...but not for me, it seems.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:58 AM   #396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The noodles and the "pudding" from the powder have been the key to me doing so well on this plan. I am also trying to break a lifelong nighttime eating problem, and having this very satisfying and almost calorie-free product to fill my stomach has been life-changing. Donna

Donna, what's your favorite pudding recipe?
Old 02-23-2011, 07:12 AM   #397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Miracle noodle Oatmeal

1 pkg miracle noodles (I use the "rice"--but you can chop the noodles or use a processor on them and it works just as well) rinsed and drained and dried (I put them on a paper towel in a colander and micro for a minute).

put miracle rice in bowl and add sweetener, cinnamon, and 1 tbs ff cream cheese or one wedge laughing cow light

microwave til hot and stir. I often add 1 Tbs of protein powder as well--top with whatever you like--I make a "brown sugar" sub that I love.

Filling bowl for less than 50 calories
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #398
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
Miracle noodle Oatmeal

1 pkg miracle noodles (I use the "rice"--but you can chop the noodles or use a processor on them and it works just as well) rinsed and drained and dried (I put them on a paper towel in a colander and micro for a minute).

put miracle rice in bowl and add sweetener, cinnamon, and 1 tbs ff cream cheese or one wedge laughing cow light

microwave til hot and stir. I often add 1 Tbs of protein powder as well--top with whatever you like--I make a "brown sugar" sub that I love.

Filling bowl for less than 50 calories
I'll have to try that.

I've put noodles through my old fashioned meat grinder to turn the noodles into 'rice'. And that worked really well.

I do eat oatmeal though, but since it is higher in calories I don't eat it on DDs. I'll try the ground noodles with sweetener and half & half sometime and see how that tastes on a DD instead of my usual Eggbeaters omelet. LOL This would be something different.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I'll have to try that.

I've put noodles through my old fashioned meat grinder to turn the noodles into 'rice'. And that worked really well.

I do eat oatmeal though, but since it is higher in calories I don't eat it on DDs. I'll try the ground noodles with sweetener and half & half sometime and see how that tastes on a DD instead of my usual Eggbeaters omelet. LOL This would be something different.
True dat! Can I get a "what what: for eggbeaters? Lifesavers they are.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #400
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
Blonde WAT - I keep experimenting with different puddings so can't say that any one is my definite favorite yet. The two at the top of the list so far would be:

Chocolate - 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (25 cals), 1/2 cup water, 1 packet diet Swiss Miss (25 cals), 1 tsp glucomannan powder, 1 tsp chocolate extract (0 cal), 2 drops liquid Splenda (0 cal) - 50 cals total. I've also made this with all water and it's pretty good but adding the almond milk (a Ouizoid tip!) makes it creamier. But if you really need to watch the calories it's still pretty good with just water at only 25 cals.

Lemon - 1 packet single-serve lemon Crystal Light (8 cals I think?I don't have any more packets to check), 1/2 cup unsweetened unflavored almond milk (25 cals), 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp glucomannan powder. Next time I'm going to try it with the 4c powder since I have to buy more anyway and haven't tried that brand yet. I also have not yet tried the lemon with just water.

I tried it with just lemon juice and sweetener and wasn't impressed. It would've needed a lot more lemon.

I also often make it with a packet of "joint juice" which is a sort of fruit punch flavored glucosamine/chondroiten supplement. I make that with just water and the joint juice has 15 calories per packet.

I've worked my way through all the various packets of flavorings I have and know there are still a lot more out there to try, so I'll just have to force myself to keep experimenting LOL.

I also notice that I prefer the texture if I make it at least an hour ahead--gets way smooth and gel-like, which I am surprised to find oddly satisfying. It also seems to change texture a little if you stir it up really really good after about 15 minutes. It's really fun to play with this stuff.

Donna
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #401
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sweetpea49
Stats: 228.5/165/150 Restart 10/12/10 207.5/166.0/165.0
WOE: 17 Day Diet--Cycle 4 Maintenance
Start Date: 1/27/03
Saw a recipe last night for kugel--3 pkgs noodles, 1lb FF ricotta, 6 eggs or egg whites, splenda, cinnamon, misc dried fruit, bake. Think I will try making it this weekend and baking it in muffin pan. I will delete the dried fruit since it I am Type II. Haven't worked out all the #s yet, but should be relatively low cal and FF.
sweetpea49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #402

OK, here is a 'base' recipe for an Asian-style sauce similar to that for General Tso Chicken but with a bit of Orange Chicken sauce flavor too. And you will vary this a bit depending on what flavoring you are after. Also important to note: I eat at a bit higher carb level than many do, and I also include some 'real' sugar-type sweeteners that many of you won't, so you'll want to change this a bit here and there to suit your own dietary preferences and needs.

This makes 4 CUPS of sauce! And about 700 calories for the entire batch as per the recipe given below, so about 44 calories for a 1/4 cup serving. As noted below, there are a couple of higher-calorie ingredients you can skip or substitute other ingredients for that will lower this calorie count. I could probably make this for half the calories. Also, I figured a tablespoon of oil in the calories, but mine has so much ground red chile in it that not the entire tablespoon was oil! So I don't know how to figure that. LOL

I use it a lot, so eat that up pretty fast. You may want to make a lot less as you experiment to personalize this sauce for your own dishes. The other thing is... this is a sauce I developed for Down Days and would be different than this if it was intended for 'normal' days. But I think it's pretty darned effective for a low calorie sweet Chinese sauce.

This is a nice hot and sweet orange sauce which I enjoy over my stir fried veggies on DDs. DH eats it too, so this is as hot as he wants. I always add a bit more hot chile oil for myself! LOL

Of course, use the veggies of your choice, but I choose broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrot, fresh bean sprouts, and occasionally celery or bok choy, all cut as you would find them if you ordered Chinese.

2-3/4 Cups 0-calorie orange beverage
1/2 Cup soy sauce (I use regular, but you can choose low sodium if needed)
2 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate (you can skip this and save some calories, but I like a good orange flavor so enjoy this addition)
1 T white vinegar (rice vinegar is wonderful but not necessary, and you can certainly add in more if you are going for a sweet & 'sour' flavor)
3 cloves of garlic (I mince and then put through the garlic press, and then toss it all in)
2 tsp ginger root, minced (I buy pint jars of this stuff, already minced/ground at my local Asian market)
1/4 Cup sugar free Honey (I use the Honey Tree brand.. maltitol here..!)
1/4 Cup corn syrup (here's where you will want to sub something else sweet if this type of sweetener causes you problems! and you can also save some calories if you use something else which is sugar-free..)
2 pkts Splenda (I don't use Splenda so don't keep it on hand much but had this......)
1 Tbsp hot chili oil (Asian market again.. I use the kind with the ground up chilis all mixed up in the oil.. hot, hot, HOT!! use more or less to taste)
Thicken with 3 tsp. glucomannon powder

Measure all this stuff into your blender, put on the lid, start it on low, and when the initial 'surge' is over, keep it blending and remove the lid. Slowly sprinkle 3 teaspoons of glucomannon powder into the whirling sauce and blend it until it thickens.

This is a really easy recipe to alter to your own personal tastes.. hotter or not so much, skip the orange flavor and use chicken broth instead of the orange drink, add more vinegar or skip entirely, add more of your own favorite sweetener if you want a sweeter sauce, etc.

This is the taste I like best when I have to take into consideration my DD calorie limit! If it were for other occasions, I'd make it sweeter!
Old 02-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #403
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
so happy that sauce sounds good. i will have to try it.
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #404
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow-weeee! I can't wait for my glu powder!!!! Thanks So Happy!!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #405
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening Y'all!!

I hope everyone is having an AWESOME JUDDD day!!

Oh, I edited this to say that this was a MEDIUM DAY.

Here is what I've had today. I don't plan on eating any more today, just finishing up my yummy protein shake. This was a very satisfying menu even though I had to sub chicken for beef because I forgot to take my portion out before I added the whole wheat bread crumbs for the family hamburgers.

Oh well, at least I had some roasted chicken breast to fill in. For the food, I am truly grateful.

Thursday

Protein Shake (egg white powder, unsweetened cocoa, chia seeds, stevia, unsweetened coconut milk)
3 hard-boiled eggs (before and after workout)
Organic celery stalk
1 TB natural peanut butter
4 oz roasted brussel sprouts
1 TB extra virgin olive oil
4 oz roasted chicken breast

959 Calories

58.9 Fat

22.5 Carbs

87.6 Protein

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 02-24-2011 at 03:47 PM..
Old 02-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #406

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
Evening Y'all!!

I hope everyone is having an AWESOME JUDDD day!!

Here is what I've had today. I don't plan on eating any more today, just finishing up my yummy protein shake. This was a very satisfying menu even though I had to sub chicken for beef because I forgot to take my portion out before I added the whole wheat bread crumbs for the family hamburgers.

Oh well, at least I had some roasted chicken breast to fill in. For the food, I am truly grateful.

Thursday

Protein Shake (egg white powder, unsweetened cocoa, chia seeds, stevia, unsweetened coconut milk)
3 hard-boiled eggs (before and after workout)
Organic celery stalk
1 TB natural peanut butter
4 oz roasted brussel sprouts
4 oz roasted chicken breast

959 Calories

58.9 Fat

22.5 Carbs

87.6 Protein
That sounds yummy! I had Brussels sprouts today too. They were getting old enough that it was time to make a meal out of them. LOL But today was a DD for me, so I couldn't afford the olive oil. I just had to steam them tender and then sprinkle them with a bit of sea salt.

Sorry you didn't get to have your beef. But chicken is my favorite anyway!

Glad you had such a wonderful MD. What is tomorrow for you.. a DD or an UD?
Old 02-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #407
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
That sounds yummy! I had Brussels sprouts today too. They were getting old enough that it was time to make a meal out of them. LOL But today was a DD for me, so I couldn't afford the olive oil. I just had to steam them tender and then sprinkle them with a bit of sea salt.

Sorry you didn't get to have your beef. But chicken is my favorite anyway!

Glad you had such a wonderful MD. What is tomorrow for you.. a DD or an UD?
Thanks SoHappy! You're so sweet!

I steamed mine for a few minutes in the microwave before I roasted them. Do you do that as well, or just roast them? These were delicious, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Tomorrow will be an UD for me (my 1st of the week) because we get to go to Messianic Synagogue where we have a covered dish buffet supper and I love it! I usually find some good things to eat that fit my LC preferences.

I'll bring some roasted veggies or a salad I believe. I bake whole wheat Challah for the service as well.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #408

Quote:
Thanks SoHappy! You're so sweet!

I steamed mine for a few minutes in the microwave before I roasted them. Do you do that as well, or just roast them? These were delicious, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Tomorrow will be an UD for me (my 1st of the week) because we get to go to Messianic Synagogue where we have a covered dish buffet supper and I love it! I usually find some good things to eat that fit my LC preferences.

I'll bring some roasted veggies or a salad I believe. I bake whole wheat Challah for the service as well.
I always use fresh (?) Brussels sprouts from the grocery, trim them and rinse well and steam them until almost tender.. not quite, but 'getting there'. I've never used my microwave for that. Just a steamer basket in a pan of water, covered.

Then I mix them with olive oil, or spray them with olive oil on a baking sheet and roast them until they're getting browned. Sometimes I cut them in half and sometimes I roast them whole, depending on their size. I usually give them a stir or a turn if it looks like they need it and I have a minute to do it. LOL

I sprinkle with the salt as soon as they come out of the oven, but not much as I enjoy their natural sweet flavor too much to cover it with too much salt.

I know you love to bake the Challah for your Friday evenings. I wish I lived closer to you. I'd care for your children some evening while you and your DH had an adults evening out, and you could make a loaf of bread for me! We could do a barter and trade our services! LOL

Have a wonderful evening.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:43 AM   #409
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Ladies! Just piping in to say that I roast my fresh brussel sprouts in the oven. I just slice them in half lengthwise and drizzle with evoo and sea salt, roast at 450 until they have some crispy leaves. I absolutely love them! Until my niece told me how to do this, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. I thought they were nasty and soggy. Roasted is the way to go!

RFL~ baking bread is an art and you sound like you are quite the artist! I would also barter for bread!

So Happy~ speaking of bread, I did pick up a loaf of Julian Bakery "Amazing sourdough". It has 60 cals per slice and 4 net carbs. I don't like it as much but it'll do in a pinch. I don't usually eat bread on DD's, just protein and greens.

Today is a DD but I'm having lunch out. I hope I can stick to salad and chicken and not blow my day.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:11 AM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!!!

Even though this is an UP day, here I am posting in here!

Last night after I posted, I went into the kitchen before bed to put away the roasted KY pole beans. I thought I'd pop one in my mouth, just to taste. Big mistake. After roasting they were so sweet and delicious, like candy. So, I had some and then some more. And because it was carb and it was bedtime, I added 2 oz of roasted chicken. <sigh> Well, I STILL had a good MD at 1200 calories, but not as good as 1000! Next time, I'll have my hubby put them away.

SoHappy: Thank you. Yes, if we lived closer, we would definitely take you up on that!

Blonde: Thank you!!! Actually, that's how I feel about breadbaking, it IS an ART! I'm not so much an artist as a grateful participant in the art.

Today I am eating lean during the day, to save up my calorie bank for our covered dish supper.

Have a wonderful day y'all!!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #411

Quote:
Last night after I posted, I went into the kitchen before bed to put away the roasted KY pole beans. I thought I'd pop one in my mouth, just to taste. Big mistake. After roasting they were so sweet and delicious, like candy. So, I had some and then some more. And because it was carb and it was bedtime, I added 2 oz of roasted chicken. <sigh> Well, I STILL had a good MD at 1200 calories, but not as good as 1000! Next time, I'll have my hubby put them away.
I think you probably held it to a respectable level, but having your DH put that away next time might be a good idea. LOL

But I have to ask... what are KY pole beans, and how do you roast them? And how could they taste like candy, and if they do... where can I get some?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOLOL! SoHappy!

Kentucky Pole Beans are a type of green beans. You can get them at most stores, fresh in season or frozen. You can grow them as well. The ones I am using now are frozen and I get them at my grocery. Nothing added, just frozen beans. Mine are cut into 3-inch pieces.

I roast them tossed in extra virgin olive oil and salt and in a 450 oven until they are browned. Then I turn the oven off and let them dehydrate into sweet, sweet candy-like roasted green beans. Oh my goodness, they are addictive!

That's why they hadn't been put away, cuz they were still in the oven cooling down after the kitchen was cleaned up.

I tried to post a picture, but it wouldn't let me. Here's a link.

http://www.backyardgardener.com/seeds/product08/67.html
Old 02-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #413

Quote:
LOLOL! SoHappy!

Kentucky Pole Beans are a type of green beans. You can get them at most stores, fresh in season or frozen. You can grow them as well. The ones I am using now are frozen and I get them at my grocery. Nothing added, just frozen beans. Mine are cut into 3-inch pieces.

I roast them tossed in extra virgin olive oil and salt and in a 450 oven until they are browned. Then I turn the oven off and let them dehydrate into sweet, sweet candy-like roasted green beans. Oh my goodness, they are addictive!

That's why they hadn't been put away, cuz they were still in the oven cooling down after the kitchen was cleaned up.

I tried to post a picture, but it wouldn't let me. Here's a link.

Bean : Climbing/Pole Bean : Kentucky Wonder
OK, those are just climber beans. LOL But, (brightens up considerably) I do like most any veggie drenched in olive oil and roasted and sprinkled, so I'll try grean beans this way! I'll just rely on old-fashioned baked beans for "beans that taste like candy"...
Old 02-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OK, those are just climber beans. LOL But, (brightens up considerably) I do like most any veggie drenched in olive oil and roasted and sprinkled, so I'll try grean beans this way! I'll just rely on old-fashioned baked beans for "beans that taste like candy"...
You girls are hilarious! Candied Green Beans....mmmmm.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #415
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I made a really good salmon salad today and wanted to share.

I really like the taste of salmon, so if you don't, you make not like this.

Salmon Broccoli Slaw salad
1 14.75 oz canned wild Alaskan pink salmon - drained
1 roasted red pepper
1 stalk celery
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup raw kale
1 9 oz bag of organic broccoli slaw (or homemade) - no dressing

Place contents of drained canned salmon in food processor.
Add all ingredients, except broccoli slaw
Mix well, until salmon mixture is smooth.
Add in broccoli slaw
Pulse 5-6 times until salmon is chunky, but mixed.
Add salt / pepper to taste

Make 3 cups
Each cup:
Cals 259
Fat 3
Carb 11
Pro 35
Fiber 17
Old 02-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today is a Medium Day (MD) for me and here's what I'm eating spread out through the day and evening:

Protein Shake made with egg white protein, unsweetened cocoa, chia seeds, cinnamon and stevia.

1 tsp organic virgin coconut oil

1 1/2 cups sauteed red cabbage
1/2 bag shirataki noodles
1/2 tsp. organic toasted sesame oil
ginger

1 cup Salmon Broccoli Slaw salad

4 hard-boiled eggs
Old 02-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today was a YUMMY UP day :-) Love me my UP days~!
More fat than usual, more like Atkins today. Just worked out that way.

1 Egg white protein shake
1 TB Chia seeds
1 tsp Organic virgin coconut oil
2 hard-boiled cage-free eggs
1 cup roasted broccoli florets
4 small roasted organic chicken legs, with skin
1 chicken breast w/ skin

1,507 Cals

87.0 Fat

18.3 Carbs

161.0 Protein
Old 03-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #418
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Helloooooooooooooooo!

Am I alone in here???

I love to read what y'all are eating, so please share your menus!!

Today is a DD for me and I'm hoping and praying to get through it ON my plan! I still have my nighttime snack to finish, so that's good!

Here's today menu:

Egg white protein shake
1 TB Organic Chia seeds
3 hard boiled organic eggs
2 cups organic mixed lettuce
1 tsp. organic dressing
1 tsp organic virgin coconut oil

497 Calories

25.5 Fat

14.9 Carbs

47.8 Protein
Old 03-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #419

Quote:
Helloooooooooooooooo!

Am I alone in here???

I love to read what y'all are eating, so please share your menus!!
Poor Girl! Nobody is in here to party with you! OK, do you want to hear what I ate on my UD at the Supper Club? HUGE shrimp!!! HUGE!!!

DH had a large Ribeye that he said was wonderfully flavored and tender as could be.

And of course a lovely appetizer platter to share that comes automatically with the meals, and the salads and sides. And I had a single vodka tonic.

Oh, yes. I need to do a very good DD tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #420
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Poor Girl! Nobody is in here to party with you! OK, do you want to hear what I ate on my UD at the Supper Club? HUGE shrimp!!! HUGE!!!

DH had a large Ribeye that he said was wonderfully flavored and tender as could be.

And of course a lovely appetizer platter to share that comes automatically with the meals, and the salads and sides. And I had a single vodka tonic.

Oh, yes. I need to do a very good DD tomorrow.
Thanks SoHappy!

Sounds AMAZING!!

Thanks for sharing!