Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 AM   #121
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: jiggles
Pooticus, sorry you didn't get to go out for dinner! But maybe now it'll happen on an UD and you can enjoy it a little more.

It really funny how different everyone can be. I found that on Tuesday when I ate a little something every couple of hours I did much better. But on Sunday when I waited a long time to eat something then I was starving the rest of the day. It's good that everyone's finding what works for them.

I brought the same stuff to work today as I did on Tuesday. Shrimp & light chicken noodle soup. I'll nibble on that every couple of hours but I'm waiting until 10:00 to have the first little bit.

Think I'm going to have salmon for dinner tonight & probably some broccoli or maybe a spinach salad.
jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #122
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKat View Post
I have found this from the begining. I am on another DD and I am going to see how far I go and how I feel after. You are right when I do finally eat the backround noise turns into feed me more now!!
Yep I totally understand what you are referring to! I can't explain why it is either, cuz really, little bits of food are supposed to smooth out the blood sugar curve. Have you read anything about it?

Can't wait to hear how your experiment goes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggles View Post
Pooticus, sorry you didn't get to go out for dinner! But maybe now it'll happen on an UD and you can enjoy it a little more.

It really funny how different everyone can be. I found that on Tuesday when I ate a little something every couple of hours I did much better. But on Sunday when I waited a long time to eat something then I was starving the rest of the day. It's good that everyone's finding what works for them.

I brought the same stuff to work today as I did on Tuesday. Shrimp & light chicken noodle soup. I'll nibble on that every couple of hours but I'm waiting until 10:00 to have the first little bit.

Think I'm going to have salmon for dinner tonight & probably some broccoli or maybe a spinach salad.
Jiggles, I was disappointed but kinda relieved too! My SIL and I talked and I fessed up so we are gonna either do it on a Sunday (MD) or a Tuesday (UD). She totally understood and was supportive so it all worked out! Yay God!

It is so funny how diff people are and that we recognize what works for each of us pretty quickly! I'm gonna do your experiment though on Monday to see how I do. I'm going to copy you menu from Tuesday exactly (except I have some of Sherrie's homemade soup in the freezer I will use) and see how the hunger level is. I really like that you are getting in a full day of protein as opposed to me.

Your menu sounds great again today! I have been so hungry for salmon. Maybe we will have that tonight.

I weighed this morning and am down to 262lbs again, so only a couple more pounds to reach 260 again. I hope to be back there by Saturday official weigh in!!! Sucks that this week was also a Groundhog Day Week. But hey movin' on!

Yesterday had very little hunger on my DD (I reported my menu above this morning when I had insomnia/asthma). But day before on my UD I was famished and ate soooo much protein. Was still within my calorie limit for the day and was able to control what I ate. But I must of had to have 3 - 1oz protein snacks before I finally put it to bed in the afternoon with my 1/4 apple, string cheese and 1/2oz of crispy walnuts. For some reason that snack cures whatever gnaws at me when I get a case of the mean hungries. I can't explain it!

10/20/07-314; 11/26/07-275 Surgery - Tot.Hyst.; 08/5/10-275.0; 09/1-271.8-(Started JUDDD); 10/2-260.4; 3/1/12-231.0lbs 5/25/12-227.2lbs; 8/19/12-222.8lbs
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:16 AM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
Morning everyone! Today is going to be a great day for all of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
(I, however, am an Oklahoma State alum and am greatly looking forward to watching my Pokes kick some Aggie bootay on national TV tomorrow night!)
Girl...that so isn't happening! LOL

Gig'em Aggies! BTHO Pokes!
kel7298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #124
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel7298 View Post
Morning everyone! Today is going to be a great day for all of us!

Girl...that so isn't happening! LOL

Gig'em Aggies! BTHO Pokes!

We'll know soon enough! ORANGE POWER!

Up day for me today. Hoping to keep it nice and controlled.
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:15 AM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Patlaf
Stats: start 226/178/145
WOE: Atkins
I'm the mother of an Aggie, does that count? I'm also the mother of a Longhorn, so that might explain my schizophrenic tendencies.

Pat
Patlaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patlaf View Post
I'm the mother of an Aggie, does that count? I'm also the mother of a Longhorn, so that might explain my schizophrenic tendencies.

Pat
LOL..it sure might Pat! Sure don't want to be around when you get them both together.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #127
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patlaf View Post

Pat
Haha--where I'm from, we call that kinda thing "A House Divided."

So far, my Up Day is reasonably under control. I have not eaten the healthiest stuff on earth, but I have tracked every calorie. I find that where I get in trouble is when I lose count. It's so easy to rack up astronomical calories if you aren't being mindful about it!

An interesting by-product of JUDDD, one I didn't really see coming, is that on Up Days, I tend to be far more mindful of what I eat than ever before, even though I do not intentionally "limit" myself on those days. I find myself asking "hmm...is [insert food name here] really WORTH using my precious Up Day calories on, or should I hold out for something I really, really want?"

If I had been thinking like that all along, I probably wouldn't have this weight to lose. So if I get nothing else from JUDDD but a greater consciousness about what and how much I eat, I'll still come out ahead!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: loves2sing
Stats: 180.5/148.4/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart JUDDD 11/24/11 at 152.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2sing View Post
DD tomorrow:

2 boiled eggs (160 cal)
1 T mayo (90 cal)
2 slices Ezekiel Bread (160 cal)
1 C cherry tomatoes (30 cal)
6 baby carrots (20 cal)

Total: 460 cal
I decided to change today's plan slightly. Instead of the baby carrots, I will have a Vital Greens Mix drink (45 calories), so my total for today will be 485 calories.

I want to have this drink every day. It's got many healthy ingredients.
loves2sing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member

I totally agree with you Jessica. Yesterday I blew my UP with 1800 calories. (been trying to hover around 1500), so today, thankful it's a DD and going to try and not eat until as long as possible. I did have a protein shake this morning as I was wiped out after my workout. Thank goodness that only used 80 of my 500 calories for the day.