Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Leo, you are right. I have been trying not to think about it. I also remembered that i have had way to much salt the past couple of days. I bought some new sea salt, the course grind, and didnt judge well on how much to use and when i tasted the food i knew it was too salty but ate it anyway cuz it was still good...lol I'm sure that may have something to do with it too. I just hate seeing the scale go up after it going down. Its frustrating. But im not gonna dwell on it. Im just gonna keep doing what im doing. Im going to have dinner with my mom at a rib place here that has the best ribs ever and cant wait! i love ribs, then we are gonna go see Inception. I have heard its really good.

I may be a grandma again any day!!!! She is due on the 10th and is having slight contractions! I am so excited. My only girl having her first baby. It will so exciting. I get to be in the delivery room with her along with her boyfriend and just cant wait.

Have a great weekend everyone!
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #92
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Hi everyone! I've finally gotten my laptop off of my son! LOL

Congrats Leo! That is so awesome you have reached goal! I've been at this for almost 3 yrs and have yet to reach my goal! I will this year though. I have made it my life mission to lose this weight. You did great!

Today is an UD. I weighed 183 this morning. I keep weighing 180-183 with maybe 1 day of 179. Gotta getmy high weight to go lower. I know about the fluctuations. After 3 yrs of doing this, I'm good at recognizing my trend. I just try to get my high number down each week.

I've had today so far: 2 peach fiber one yogurts, raisin bran w/ 2% milk (yum!), a strawberry Atkins Shake and 2 cups of coffee w/ vanilla creamer. Will probably just have a couple sliced apples later for snack. That comes to 800 calories though. I need to eat some more. Hmmmm I have to think of something with calories to eat. I'm not hungry though! UGH!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

Tammy
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #93
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 View Post
Leo, you are right. I have been trying not to think about it. I also remembered that i have had way to much salt the past couple of days. I bought some new sea salt, the course grind, and didnt judge well on how much to use and when i tasted the food i knew it was too salty but ate it anyway cuz it was still good...lol I'm sure that may have something to do with it too. I just hate seeing the scale go up after it going down. Its frustrating. But im not gonna dwell on it. Im just gonna keep doing what im doing. Im going to have dinner with my mom at a rib place here that has the best ribs ever and cant wait! i love ribs, then we are gonna go see Inception. I have heard its really good.

I may be a grandma again any day!!!! She is due on the 10th and is having slight contractions! I am so excited. My only girl having her first baby. It will so exciting. I get to be in the delivery room with her along with her boyfriend and just cant wait.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I can't wait to be a grandma!!! My dd can't wait to be a mom, but she's getting her career together first and to find the perfect husband and dad for her kids.

I love ribs too! I don't have to go far for them, my hubby is the best grill master! LOL
Old 08-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Back from my evening with mom. The ribs were awesome! And the movie Inception was the best i have seen in a very long time. If any of you get the chance to see it, you really need to. It was very very good. I love m night shamalan (sp) anyway but this was different than what he normally does. It was totally engrossing. It didnt even feel like it was almost 3 hrs.

UD for me today and had bacon and eggs for breakfast, a couple pieces of turkey for lunch and ribs and green beans for dinner. We stopped at starbucks on the way to the movies and i had a medium breve latte with splenda. So i didnt eat too much and didnt eat many carbs at all. Another UD tomorrow adn more bacon and eggs for breakfast, dont know about lunch or dinner yet.

My daughter is having contractions but they are still pretty eratic at this point. I may have my grandbaby pretty soon!!! Tammy its so good your daughter is waiting. I'm glad my daughter didnt repeat my cycle. I had her at 16, way too young. She is 22 but still not totally ready, she will have to be though. I would have preferred for her to wait a little longer but, oh well, at least shes not 16! LOL

Have a good night!
Old 08-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Weigh In

_2096035a0fsxt0umn.gif Good morning everyone!

No weight loss this week. I'm going to try something different for next week to shake things up. I'm going to do straight 1400 calorie days. This time I will catch myself right away if I don't stay on for the week. I'll weigh again next Monday. I've lost 26 pounds and don't want to undo my progress.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:30 AM   #96
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Redeemed-

But I thought you didn't expect a loss this week? While I think it's good to change up from time to time, if you switch every time the scale doesn't show a loss, you don't give a plan a chance to work. Remember my experience a few months ago when I didn't lose for 3 weeks each month, but the scale showed a month's loss in one week?

HOWEVER, I can certainly agree that if I could lose on 1400 cal a day, I'd certainly be doing that instead of JUDDD! In my opinion, the DDs are just too difficult if there's an alternative.

I can also totally empathize with your desire not to "screw things up" when you've lost so well. When I dropped below 200 (for the first time in eons!), I was terrified that I'd just bounce right back up. I think that fear is the reason that I lost so well right after that

Whatever you do next week, I'm sure it will be the right thing for you!
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: onceNforall
Stats: 307.5/297.5/225 (so I can have knee surgery)
WOE: Healthy Choices/Positive Attitude
Start Date: 1/1/14
Redeemed, don't be discouraged about not having a loss this week...you have been doing so well and your results have been consistent. I think our bodies have some setpoints and they fight us at getting below a certain weight.

Shelly...you too. I think when you're at your goal weight, you can expect for your weight to fluctuate. I think Leo's right...we probably need to set a range of pounds for a goal weight, rather than a single number.

Well, my MD turned into an uber UD....does uber mean horrendous? Well, I really blew it (too much faith in me, Leo) and felt really sick afterwards. The scale reflected it this morning, but I'm ready for a super clean DD today and hoping I'll be back to my Friday weight tomorrow. I'm in the right frame of mind and that's all that matters. I think I learned an important lesson too....hopefully for the last time.

Happy Sunday everyone. Gonna spend the day getting my computer back functioning again. I'm no computer whiz, so we'll see.

67 years young

My Journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...cenforall.html
onceNforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:00 AM   #98
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
I really overdid it on my up day yesterday, too. I went to a party with appetizers being passed right and left and ate WAY too many salty snacks. I completely lost track of counting calories, and lord only knows how many I had.

But I'm back on my down day today and feeling good about that.

I think I learned that I'm not yet good enough at this plan to be able to make good choices at a party. I'll have to make certain to eat ahead of time and just choose not to eat, should this come up again.

Redeemed, I imagine that you probably DID lose some fat this week, but that water retention is masking your loss. Stay the course! (Whatever the course you decide on, I mean!) I'm sure the same is true for you, too, Shelly.

I hope you all have a wonderful, sunny, summer Sunday! (How's that for some alliteration? )

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #99
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-

I read an article some time back that they key to this weight loss business is maintaining a positive attitude! It seems that some scientists actually studied a group that was in a few programs, and the successful ones were those who were most positive. I suspect that's because they avoid the 'deprivation mentality' that I think is the kiss of death.

In any case, your positive attitude will overcome any "dietary indiscretions' (my endo's term). And I've found that a good DD is very forgiving, helping to eliminate the effects of those indiscretions--just one of the reasons I like JUDDD.

The same goes for you Jessica. Your realization that you can't yet deal with making good choices in a party situation is key! Whenever we fail to meet our own expectations, it can be positive only if we learn from the experience--as you have. Just stay positive, and it will all work out

Last edited by Leo41; 08-08-2010 at 08:16 AM..
Old 08-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Jessica....hope your DD is going well! Sounds like we both got off course on our UD's yesterday but learned something in the process!

Leo....you are right (as usual) My attitude has definitely done a 180 or 360 or whatever that term is. I am right back on course today and even having an easy DD. I was afraid after all I ate yesterday that I would be starving today. Of course it's only 3PM, but have had 150 calories so far (HB egg and cup of reduced sodium tomato soup) and not hungry.

This is all definitely a learning process....just don't know if I'll live long enough to get it all right!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
LEO!!! GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !

Wow! You are a role model to us all --perseverence and sticking to ONE plan (ugghh. my downfall)--You must feel so so proud of yourself! I know maintenance is the big challenge, but it sounds like you have an excellent plan for that. Thank you for showing us how it is done.

Ouis
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #102
Senior LCF member

Hi Sherrie-
Yes, it's amazing how one's mental attitude controls things. What scares me sometimes is that I have no idea how I got my head in the right place to lose weight (after all those years!), and I'm hoping I can stay in this place!

I'm on a DD, too, and it's really strange because I don't think I've ever done a Sunday DD before (I'm trying for a true, 2-week alternation before I raise my DD calories). I have to keep reminding myself that it's a DD, and I can see that doing specific DDs (as I did all along) is helpful. I never thought twice about it on M, W, F--it got to be so routine.

Here's another discovery--fatigue can mimic hunger I read that once but never really experienced it until today. I didn't get much sleep last night, and when I got up (very early thanks to the cat), I told myself that I'd need a nap. But I got busy and forgot about it. Then around noon, I got very, very hungry. I was confused because I'd already had 250 cal, mostly protein, and on a DD that holds me until the evening with no problem.

Then I remembered that I'd promised myself a nap, so I told myself I'd eat when I woke up. I slept for about an hour, but when I woke up--no more hunger. I've had a cup of tea and still not the least bit hungry!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon everyone! I know you guys are right about the weight gain. Its no big deal and it was probably all of the dang salt i ate those 2 days in a row. I'm not stressing about it. I have a wonderful soup cooking today. Its actually one i made a week or so ago and had it in the freezer and took it out and decided to add some things to it to make it soupier and not so thick. It is sooo good. Im gonna split it into 6 servings and have it all week on my DD's. I gotta eat it before it goes bad. I put everything into the mydailyplate and it will be 150 cals per serving and im gonna eat a serving for lunch and for dinner. I bought some EAS lowcarb shakes to drink right after i go jogging since i do that on my DD's. They are 110 cals each. That really helps right after jogging to get some cals in me right away. Then ill have tuna for breakfast. I will be right at 500 cals for the day. 496 to be exact! LOL

My mom has lost 14lbs!!!! She has been doing this for 2 wks! She does have quite a bit to lose and i know it will probably slow down now. She got rid of the water weight but that is just amazing. I am so proud of her. She is feeling great and loves it. We both are doing m/w/f DD's and tue/thur/sat/sun UD's. She really isnt watching her cals at all on her UD's. I keep track of mine and try to stay around 1600 to 1800. She has been about that too. She isnt watching carbs really either, just making sure she has good DD's and she is doing great.

No baby yet! She is having contractions still so it shouldnt be long. Have a great Sunday!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Shelley....great news about your mom! Tell her Congratulations for us all and have her join us here if she's on the computer much. It sure is a motivator to get that initial water weight off.

Enjoy your soup and let us know when that baby comes.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good afternoon everyone! This is one hot sunday here in Pa!

Today is a DD for me and I''m being super strict. This is the VERY first day of actually staying under 500 calories. Its 5:00pm and Ive had soup (100 cals) and 2 cups of coffee (60 cals). I'll have a shake (150 cals) and another can of soup later. 410 calories for the day. How is that?

I cannot believe I am staying UNDER 500. My husband has helped me today. I'm so lucky! He cooked today too, so I wouldn't be tempted. He made steak and homefries today. Smells soooo good!

l'll check in soon!
Old 08-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 View Post
Good afternoon everyone! I know you guys are right about the weight gain. Its no big deal and it was probably all of the dang salt i ate those 2 days in a row. I'm not stressing about it. I have a wonderful soup cooking today. Its actually one i made a week or so ago and had it in the freezer and took it out and decided to add some things to it to make it soupier and not so thick. It is sooo good. Im gonna split it into 6 servings and have it all week on my DD's. I gotta eat it before it goes bad. I put everything into the mydailyplate and it will be 150 cals per serving and im gonna eat a serving for lunch and for dinner. I bought some EAS lowcarb shakes to drink right after i go jogging since i do that on my DD's. They are 110 cals each. That really helps right after jogging to get some cals in me right away. Then ill have tuna for breakfast. I will be right at 500 cals for the day. 496 to be exact! LOL

My mom has lost 14lbs!!!! She has been doing this for 2 wks! She does have quite a bit to lose and i know it will probably slow down now. She got rid of the water weight but that is just amazing. I am so proud of her. She is feeling great and loves it. We both are doing m/w/f DD's and tue/thur/sat/sun UD's. She really isnt watching her cals at all on her UD's. I keep track of mine and try to stay around 1600 to 1800. She has been about that too. She isnt watching carbs really either, just making sure she has good DD's and she is doing great.

No baby yet! She is having contractions still so it shouldnt be long. Have a great Sunday!!!
Thats great about your mom! I know she's really motivated now.

Is there a baby yet? Does she know what sex the baby is?
Old 08-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #107
Senior LCF member

Tammy-
Congratulations on a <500 cal DD! I know exactly how you feel because I never believed I could do it myself. When I actually completed a DD and realized that I hadn't died of starvation, it gave me such a sense of control over my eating! From then on, I gained a lot of insights just from the process of doing it repeatedly. I hope it works as well for you.

Shelly-
Good news about your mother. That initial loss should certainly inspire her. Please remind her that it doesn't matter how much she needs to lose; every pound gone will make her healthier.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
When I actually completed a DD and realized that I hadn't died of starvation, it gave me such a sense of control over my eating! From then on, I gained a lot of insights just from the process of doing it repeatedly.
Yes, yes, yes! There is POWER every time you do it, and I like that so much!

Also, as in the case of my overeating so badly at the party, having a DD the very next day keeps the problem from rolling out of control, and gets you immediately refocused and back on track.

I am really liking this plan!
Old 08-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

I have tried to get her to come on here. She has a username and everything but she just isnt into the message boards and stuff for some reason. I love it and love the help when needed and the support. But she just isnt interested right now.

My soup turned out amazing! I bought an emmersion blender today and it was really chunky with all the veggies and chicken and stuff and looked so good that way but i really wanted to try the blender so after i got it all portioned into my 6 bowls i blended 1 bowl to check and wow, it gave it a totally different taste and it was really good so i did them all that way. It really made it easier when i portioned it out anyway with it being blended. I left it just slightly chunky and its really thick and oh so good. Its a little higher in cals than when i make just the brocolli/cauli/mushroom soup because of the chicken but it is good. I will be eating it on all of my DD's this week so im sure by the end of the week i will be sick of it...lol I will definitely have to make it again though. It made a huge pot and now i dont have to even think about food on my DD's all week. All i have to do is make up my snack baggie and i will be good to go. If you guys havent tried the snack baggie you really should. Its amazing how cucumbers and pickles really curb the appetite.
1/2 cucumber cut into slices
1 celery stalk cut into 4 pieces
2 sf baby gerkins or sf bread and butter spears
2 baby kosher dills

I snack on this anytime i feel my tummy grumbling a little. It really comes in handy at work when i get hungry or when im just needing something to do with my hands. I sit in front of a computer all day so sometimes it feels good to just snack.

Im really proud of my mom. She is very motivated and loves eating this way.

No baby yet, and its a boy. She goes to the doctor tomoro and they may induce her if she keeps having these contractions and her water not breaking. She is having some dizzy spells too and im sure its her blood pressure. Her doc has told her to lay on her left side as much as possible but she says its uncomfortable and the baby doesnt like it. Maybe she will go in tomoro and they will just tell her to go on over the hospital. *crossing fingers*
Old 08-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Last week, I would strive for that <500 but I always ended up around 700. So this week I WILL stay under 500. I have my soups and my husband told the kids not to eat them and I have my shakes. I'm ready for these DD!

Looking forward to eating tomorrow! LOL Oh, I weighed 181 today. Down 2 lbs from yesterday and I ate 1800 cals yesterday. Go figure!
Old 08-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Shelly, I hate pickles! But thats a good idea (snack baggies). And your mom is like alot of ppl who just lurk here and never post. I remember I was hesitant at first. But now....no way I could NOT post. You all are so supportive! Just full of advice and understanding.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy....congratulations on your first DD < 500 calories! Sometimes it's really a struggle for me too. How nice to lose after an UD.

Shelly...can you share your soup recipe? I love soup and that sounds like a good idea...I'm a person who can eat the same thing all week and it doesn't bother me. I have used the snack bag technique too...just portioned out 100 calorie into a baggie (I've used baby carrots, cucumbers) and the crunch and something to just pick on works.

Well, I believe I've made it through my first DD well under 500 calories! Have no idea why I didn't experience any hunger today, but not gonna question it.

Breakfast...HB egg (70)
Lunch...cup Imagine LS tomato soup (80)
5 oz. cantaloupe chunks (50)
Dinner...large salad with Romaine and can tuna (175)
Total...375
Old 08-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #113
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Leo, Congratulations on making your goal! That is a huge accomplichment and victory you have worked so hard to achieve.

I am currently sort of planless. My thyroid meds are off (I have contacted my doc and we are working on it) and I just haven't been able to muster a DD. I am up a couple of pounds, but holding pretty steady considering. Not sure what I am going to do next.

I'm glad to see so many people are doing well with JUDDD.
GME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My stomach is growling!!! OMGosh, I cannot wait til tomorrow so I can EAT!!!! I finished up the day with exactly 500. Next DD I'll keep it lower. It was really hard. My husband was trying to figure out how I can get in more protein and fat so I won't be hungry. I'm thinking tuna will be in my diet on Wednesday. Maybe no shake. I need to figure it out tomorrow and write down everything I want to eat and stick to it.

I'm going to sleep now so I can ignore my stomach noises! G'Nite!
Old 08-09-2010, 02:23 AM   #115
Senior LCF member

Gina-
Nice to see you back! If you're up to it, a couple of DDs will take care of those few pounds in my experience--except if your T3 is really low. In that case, I'd just eat carefully and hope for the best.

Tammy-
I don't know whether I mentioned it recently, but when I first did DDs, I noticed that artificial sweeteners make me hungry! There are studies that show that the body reacts to them just like sugar, but when I was eating more calories, I think the reaction was masked. On DDs it was obvious.

I do best focusing on protein. Yesterday I had tuna salad for breakfast (100cal can mixed with T chopped celery and 2T low fat mayo--80 cal). I also buy egg white (like Eggbeaters) that I can make in the microwave without any fat for an 'omelet' of 50 cal. I had one of those a few hours later, so it was almost all protein until the evening when I had a big cup of my homemade broccoli soup (80 cal). That soup was fairly unusual because most DDs, I have protein all day with fish and egg whites.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Well this is a bummer! Got on the scale this morning after a 375 calorie DD yesterday and actually weigh 1/2lb more!! Now that's discouraging!!!

I am up earlier than usual and suppose if I had stayed in bed for another hour or two I may have peed off that much plus a bit more but cmon. Oh well...have to make today a REALLY good UD and hope for the best tomorrow. I think what might have happened is I ate a large amount of salt/calories late Saturday and it may not have all shown up on the scale first thing yesterday morning so I didn't have a true idea of my weight gain then from the day before.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:29 AM   #117
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-
I agree that it's a bummer, but I've had that happen to me (mysteriously) after a DD. It's worse with JUDDD because after a 375 cal day, you'd expect to lose

But you know about fluctuations from daily weighing, so just chalk it up to your body's efforts to thwart your weight loss and carry on. You're doing so great!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning! Happy Monday!

I woke up a little bit ago soooo hungry! I haven't eaten everything in sight though. I peeled 2 apples and had those. I'll wait a bit before eating anything else and give those apples a chance. LOL

Maybe the sweetners in my coffee made me so hungry. Tomorrow I'll stay away from them. It'll be tough bc I'm so use to having my coffee in the morning. And yeah, I'm going all protein tomorrow. I'll boil some eggs (my son loves them) and have one for breakfast. I'll have chicken (canned) some time in the day. I'll have to work out times later today. I have to plan out my whole day for tomorrow and not waiver from it.

Last night I was so incredibly hungry when I went to bed. I usually can't sleep if I'm hungry, but I had no choice. Right? I was mad too!

Oh, and my weight is the same. 181 lbs. I know it takes my body time to catch up. Whether I overeat, or stay OP it takes a couple days to show up.

I'll be here a while, hope someone posts....
Old 08-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoSugarShell
Stats: 138/128.8/110 5'0
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten free
Start Date: Feb 25, 2013
Hey JUDDDers!

I am so happy to see everyone doing so well!

Leo - Congrats on maintenance. I can only hope that one day I can say the same thing.

I am actually feeling very discouraged right now, and have been a little embarrassed to post! I am not sure what's going on with me, but I have been so out of control. This past weekend has been the worst and I feel horrible and extremely bloated. I appreciate the post about keeping a positive attitude, because I can say that I haven't had one and I believe it has had a negative effect.

I am trying to get back in the saddle. I really do not want to gain ALL the weight back that I lost, but I know I have gained some. Today is a down day and I feel very strong about it.

I am going to try and have a positive attitude. All I can do is move forward and get back on track. I can't change the past. I just wish I know what the trigger was for me. I like when I feel in control and healthy!

Michelle

Hypothyroid

Mini-goals:
120 115 110
NoSugarShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #120
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, everyone. I went to bed ravenous and stomach-growly, but woke up feeling pretty normal. That seems to happen after every DD. I fall asleep thinking "thank GOD tomorrow I can have some FOOD!" but then I wake up mostly just wanting a cup of coffee. Strange.

I'm going to try to eat only what I have planned out in advance today. My other up days I've kinda taken it one meal at a time, and I haven't done well with that, as I mentioned. I don't think (at least I hope not) that I'll have to be that anal forever, but up days are my challenge right now. I'm going to keep this one totally Atkins and totally planned calories.

I'm still feeling pretty upbeat and enthused about this plan. Hope it's working for me!

Wishing you all a good Monday.