Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #61
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
I am SO jealous--a maple latte sounds much better than the green tea that I'm drinking at the moment

You're absolutely right about the coconut milk being handy for cooking (and lattes!).

And I can't get over how filling my soup was yesterday; I haven't made any in a while and had forgotten. I'm going to have to make it on a regular basis from now on. Anything that helps me be full on few calories is important to keep in my fridge!

Last edited by Leo41; 08-05-2010 at 10:59 AM..
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
Hello ladies. Re: the ACV - still trying to figure out if it's an appetite suppressant for me or not. I like drinking it in my quickie lemonade mix. I love soups, but they don't hold me unless I have - oddly - crackers with them.

I had quite the tummy growlies last night. Seems like whenever I've done JUDDDD, some of my DDs get me to the brink of quitting because .. because .. I wanna eat something, dang it! But, it ended up being a good day. I do volunteer ministry work on Wednesday nights so that helped. Any other night, unless DH and I are involved in a project around the house, those Facebook games keep me busy.

I need to check out that coconut milk. I've tried using Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze as a cream replacement in my coffee for DDs and .. um .. no. Doesn't do it for me like cream. Love it in my egg creams, but not coffee. I've seen several different kinds of them and boy do they vary in cals and carbs!

Does coconut milk compare in creaminess to cream?
Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
a maple latte
Oh, my. Where'd you see that? I missed it!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
A latte sounds delicious with coconut milk. I like coconut, but the rest of the ppl here in my house do not. I had almond milk to myself and that was a change! LOL

I'm doing good with my DD today. It will be tonight when it starts getting to me. I, too, have a snacking problem when it gets dark outside.

I'm having a stressful day today with my son who thinks he's the parent so that is making me wanna EAT! Kids! I need out of this house, but its so darn hot and hubby has my car. He gets home at 10 so I might just leave the house then. My mother told me I'd have days like today!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

Tammy
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #65
Senior LCF member

Vanilla-
Check out Redeemed's last post on page 2; she's the one having the maple latte that made me jealous!

Tammy-
How old is your son? It seems to me from about age 10 on, they all think that they're the parent. Say to yourself, "Am I going to let this kid make me fat? No!" See if you can plan some other 'comfort' for yourself--e.g., getting out when your husband comes home with the car to have a little time for yourself. One of the things that got me to 300+ was comforting myself with food. For me, the trigger was a really stressful job, and I didn't realize what I was doing to myself by using food to cope.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: onceNforall
Stats: 307.5/297.5/225 (so I can have knee surgery)
WOE: Healthy Choices/Positive Attitude
Start Date: 1/1/14
Tammy....glad to see you over here from the Daily Weigher Thread too. I'm gonna reserve judgement if I will continue posting my weight daily or maybe just after DD's. I know with JUDD there can be some gains after UD's, but I guess if it's not bothering me (and I'll be on the scale morning and night religiously anyway) I will continue to post.

I am really proud of my DD today. It was a very stressful day (computer crashed and it's gonna cost $$$ for a new hard drive), have company coming for dinner tomorrow night and should have been home cleaning except it was my day with my Alzheimer's patient, hubby left to volunteer at PGA for a few days (although, that's not stressful...). I ate what I had packed and stopped at the store to buy some of those light soups someone mentioned and a cantaloupe to round out my 500 calories for the day. Now before I decided to restart JUDD, I had planned on tonight being a mini binge night with a late night of catching up on DVR shows and eating a special forbidden food I was going to allow myself. Well, today turned out to be a DD, so while watching TV tonight I'll be having my cantaloupe instead (not doing LC).

Home now and cleaning the house and then will allow some TV. If I get hungry, I'll just go to bed. I'm determined to make it through DD#2!! Saturday may be a bit more challenging!!

Edit: When I said I'm not doing LC....I do avoid flour and sugar on DD's, but have fruit and veggies. Guess what I meant to say is that I don't COUNT carbs.

67 years young

My Journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...cenforall.html

Last edited by onceNforall; 08-05-2010 at 04:12 PM..
onceNforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nitenurse
Stats: 290-/(240-233)/160
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: 1972
Finally back, been traveling a little, stressing a lot. Another story, later on.
Anyway, when I was traveling we ate at deli of health food stores, and had some great salads and protein, tried new stuff. Broke even with weight.My first day back, first DD. So far, 1 shake, 1 homemade tomato soup, 3 oz shrimp. Calories now about 400 and may do me.
Last year when I lost the 30# I did best on strict UD/DD rotation, this time I am going to have my DDs on Tues and Thurs, because all my music stuff is M-W-F; my weekends will both be Medium days, I plan on 200 cals in daytime, with an evening meal of 800-1000 cals or less. Will see how it goes, but I think my wt loss will still average a pound a week, that way, which is what I was doing before. If anyone sees any pitfalls in this, I would appreciate the feedback.
Leo, so happy for you. 165 is where I want to be, weight I felt best at for my younger, more active years. Hope to see it in a year to two.
Have to go back and read the posts I missed, lots of good advice, have missed you guys.
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My son is 17 and thinks hes grown! I'm calmed down now and ok. I was soooo mad. He just went across the line and I felt disrespected. He knows I was upset.

My dd has been ok. Can't wait to weigh myself in the am and see if I got below 180 lbs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

BBL!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #69
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenurse View Post
Leo, so happy for you. 165 is where I want to be, weight I felt best at for my younger, more active years. Hope to see it in a year to two.
Have to go back and read the posts I missed, lots of good advice, have missed you guys.
Totally agree! Leo is my roll model--and 165 is my goal weight. Man, I hope I make it this year!
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #70
Senior LCF member

Tammy-
My niece will be 18 next month (going to college in 2 weeks), and she drives my sister crazy! They live about 50 miles from me, and my sister phones when she just can't stand it any longer. Talk about thinking she's the parent--my niece has been in that mode since about age 12. I think there's a thing with mothers and daughters that makes it even worse than sons. You might take comfort in that.

Nitenurse-
Welcome back. Your plans sound fine. And you can adjust if you find that you're not losing that pound a week. That's the nice thing about JUDDD--it can easily be modified, if needed.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:01 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Well, made it through DD#2, although the tummy was growling last night when I went to bed....and not even hungry this morning...amazing! I have to change my DD from Saturday to Sunday this weekend due to social obligations. Today will be an UD and tomorrow will try for a MD (although I haven't been too successful with those in the past.

I've lost 3lb since Tuesday when starting my first DD and happy with that, especially since I've been watching what I eat all along (not carbed up). Guess Monday will be my official weigh-in for the first week though, cause I'll have 3 DD's under my belt.

Better go eat something as I'm off to water aerobics here at 9 and will really be starving if I don't eat something before hand. Happy Friday all....beautiful day here in upstate NY today, less humid and cooler.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:07 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
873641qsfmzadxhx.gif Good morning everyone!

Looks like DD's are going really well for everyone!

nitenurse I'll be interested in how your rotation works for you. Once I get into Onderland I may experiment with different rotations until I reach goal. I don't think I've seen a rotation like the one you are going to be doing. I hope you do well with it.

Sherrie Are you on a plan where you have to weigh daily? I only weigh myself weekly. That's a big improvement over the past when I would go over a year without weighing. That's when the weight really piled on. I can gain or lose a couple of pounds overnight just because of the weather. When the weather starts to cool down my body releases a lot of water. So, I don't think daily weighing would be an accurate reflection of actual weight loss for me.

Conferences all day for me today. DH and I will go out for lunch after the morning session; and my friends and I will go to dinner after the two o'clock session. I suggested an East Indian restaurant for both meals; and all involved like the idea. I feel we can get better quality food there. I have worked too hard on my DD's this week to ruin my success by eating a lot of restaurant junk today.

Correction: On my last post, I mistakenly spelled Ouis's name with a Q instead of an O. She very graciously accepted my apology for spelling her name wrong again. Believe it or not, I don't do these things on purpose. :blush:

Hope everyone has a great day.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:50 AM   #73
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-
I'm so happy you're having success. Like Redeemed, I wouldn't dare weigh more often than weekly--only because although I know about fluctuations, I let myself get depressed over them! Don't worry TOO much if your MD turns into an UD. For the first few months of JUDDD, all my weekends were consecutive UDs, and I didn't hurt me much. However, I don't 'binge' on UDs but eat low carb and fairly carefully.

Redeemed-
I hope you enjoy your conference--and your special meals! Two restaurant meals in one day is quite a luxury--at least it would be for me.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

I have been using the Daily Weigher Thread on this forum for accountability and it really has worked. You set a goal in the beginning of the month and then weigh daily. Everyone's weight naturally fluctuates day to day with sodium content, etc. but I have found knowing I have to record my weight on a daily basis, that it really keeps me honest. I even gave up my WW weigh-in cause this was keeping me more accountable.

Now I know with JUDD, that fluctuations will be even greater after UD's and will just have to play it by ear. But I am seriously addicted to the scale, so I know I'll be on it anyway....might as well record. The weekly results are Sunday to Saturday on that thread, but will have to adjust my weekly loss following a DD....will take today's weight (and loss for the week) rather than what I weigh tomorrow after an UD.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #75
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-
I'm a firm believer in whatever works for you--do it! And you're losing just great.

Today is a tough DD, but I think it's because I've been constipated this week and don't feel so great. I just keep reminding myself that I've had tough DDs before, and I can do this!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Hey losers!

Leo - Dang how'd I miss that about the maple latte? Thought I'd read each post. Obviously, I was mistaken.

DD today is going excellent! Brought some yogurt mixed with a wee little bit of low sugar jam and put it in the freezer. By the time lunch was here, it was like soft-serve ice cream. Yumm-O! Jeans are feeling better with each DD.

We're taking next week off and will be going out of town for the next few days. I'm going to strive to stay on plan, but not going to stress if a DD doesn't work out perfectly. We'll be doing lots of walking, so that'll be good. Not sure how often I'll be posting, but just wanted to let you know I ain't gone!

So .. anybody .. is the coconut cream as creamy as HWC? I may sneak back on here later to see before we hit Wallyworld. TIA

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by vanilla_latte; 08-06-2010 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Editing
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #77
Blabbermouth!!!

Just checking in this fine Friday.

Today is a DD for me,and I'm doing just fine with it. Seems to be getting easier each time (although I find evenings the hardest.)

Tomorrow will be my one-week JUDDD-versary! Hooray! I have not even considered weighing myself, and will not until I've given it a solid 2 weeks of effort. I have to say that I don't feel any smaller, but then again, today's only the 4th down day. I want to give it plenty of time to work before I start judging its effectiveness.

I have been pondering the medium day idea, and the idea of having fixed days, and I think that is something I'd like to do, but I will wait until I get this first two weeks under my belt before I mess with changing the plan. So tomorrow will be an up day, and then this week's down days will fall on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I see my endocrinologist this Wednesday about my thyroid ultrasound and my blood work. I'm feeling a bit of anxiety about all of that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
Old 08-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LEO ~ I have a daughter who is 23, so I went through some things with her, but nothing like my son. My daighter and I have a bond thats different than my son and I. I just wish he'd snap out of this. We're looking into military schools. Know of any good ones?

Today was suppose to be an UD, but its a DD because yesterday kinda blew up on my face. So switched it up. I like this 'diet'. Its so flexible.

I got some of those campbell's soups that are 100 calories for the whole can! I bought the Southwestern vegetable. It was really good and filling!

Keeping my calories super low today....so far I'm at 250. No more to eat!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Hi everyone! I have been awol for a few days but still doing good with JUDDD! I dont feel like i have lost this week, which is good, because i dont really need to lose anymore. I will weight tomoro to see where i am at. I went ahead and did the mon/wed/fri again just to see what happened and how i felt. I have upped my cals a little on UD's instead of staying around 1400 to 1500 i had a couple of 1700 days.

Its good to see some new people and some that have been gone and have come back. I love this woe. I am actually eating healthier i think than i did before because im actually eating veggies and my carbs are higher on DD's than on UD's.

I tried to find some of the no sugar added almond milk or coconut milk and couldnt find it at my healthfood store even. I have one more to check this weekend. I have some of the silk almond milk, it has 60 cals and 7 net carbs per cup. I would love to find the no sugar added one. I really do like it though. I have been using it in my coffee on DD's and using it in soup. That latte sounded so delicious. What do you guys think about soy milk if i cant find the lower cal and carb almond or coconut milk? Anyone tried it? 8th continent makes a light vanilla that is 50 cals and 5 carbs per cup. Its a little less but not much and i hate to try it and not liek it as well since theres not much difference with it being so expensive. It would be nice if they came in smaller containers instead of 1/2 gallon only.

Well, i had to do something different to be able to get my jogging in because i felt so bad on monday. So, i figured it was because i wasnt getting any calories whatsoever until later in the day and that i need them after a jog so this morning i made a protein shake with 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop protein powder and some powerade zero. It was delicious! It started me out with about 160 cals right off. I worried that it would put me having too many cals but i still stayed under 500 for the day and felt way better!!!! I had the shake then some tuna at work, a can of soup and cabbage, mushroom, and cilantro sautee for dinner. I ended up at 465 so not bad.

I want to share with you guys my staple item now for DD's. In a baggie i put 1/2 cucumber cut up, 1 celery stalk cut into 4 pieces, 2 or 3 sf baby gerkins or 2 sf bread and butter spears, and 2 baby kosher dill spears. I will eat a little in the morning and then snack on it in the afternoon if i need to. It is wonderful! Its amazing the effect cucumbers and pickles have. And the soup, i pick around all the carbs! LOL Today i had the sausage one adn it has rice in it so i drank the juice and ate the sausage...lol The other day i had the southwest veggie and drank the juice and ate the tomatoes and celery and left the corn, carrots and beans. I'm still a little scared of carbs. But even just drinking the broth is really filling and the one i had today was great with the sausage.

Well, i have been long winded. Ill be back later. I have missed you guys!!! Im glad to be back!
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!

Just dropping by to post my DD meals (for personal accountability reasons.)

B: Aktins breakfast bar
L: 2 ff hot dogs, wasa wafer with laughing cow lite
D: bowl of beef broth with hot sauce, bean sprouts, mint and lime juice (at Pho place--no noodles)
S: wasa w/laughing cow lite
Old 08-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #81
Senior LCF member

Weekly Weigh In

The scale said 164 this morning, down 2 lbs! But I need to put this in context, which illustrates how weird fluctuations can be.

Last Sunday, I weighed at 166, but I had two doctors' appointments this week--my endo and gastro. On Monday morning, I weighed at my endo at 168, but I wasn't too annoyed because I'd had breakfast, etc., and I usually weigh a little more during the day. On Wednesday, my appointment was at 4 pm, so when I again weighed 168, I figured it was the late time in the day, but it was a DD, so I was sure that I wouldn't lose this week, since 166 would be the lowest I could expect.

Thursday, an UD, for no apparent reason, I began pee-ing like crazy, and that continued Friday as well. And this morning, I'm down way beyond my expectations. I suspect that as I begin losing, my body retains water, and then dumps it at some point. That's why I was "up" for most of the week.

This is another reason I don't weigh daily. Seeing the scale go up would depress me. Of course, it's also possible to hit a "high" day on my weigh day, so that's why I'm posting all this. If you experience an unexplained 'gain,' don't assume that it's a true gain and start 'tinkering' with your WOE. It might be just one of these fluctuations.

This is also another reason to consider our "goal" or true weight as a range rather than a number. I intend to maintain for a while in the 160s, hoping to keep that number at 165 or below, but I don't want to fixate on an 'exact' number because that's not how my body functions.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Leo...that's fantastic! You're at goal and can start maintaining. Of course you're a pro at that cause that's what you set out to do on each of your last two cruises and came home with a loss both times!

You are so right about our body's fluctuations. I retain fluid so easily and therefore my weight is all over the place in the course of a week/month. I've found it really interesting to track it daily for the last few months and see how I react to certain foods, mainly due to sodium content or high carbs (flour and sugar). Because it varies so, I like to claim my lowest weight for the week and hopefully see something lower the next week. I don't get upset over the little gains in between anymore.

UD yesterday and entertained last night and made my famous spaghetti sauce and the scale is predictably up this morning. Trying for a MD today with hopefully scale staying the same tomorrow morning and then looking forward to maybe another new low Monday morning after a good DD. If not, I know I'll see a new low sometime next week. This new relaxed attitude about the whole thing is making my life so much easier and not leading to the constant sabotage mode I was in before.

Have a wonderful weekend all. Get my computer back today....hate working on this little laptop. Off to enjoy an arts/crafts festival and then dinner and movie with a good friend before hubby comes back late tonight. MD will be a challenge!!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

14.gif Good morning everyone!

Leo 1401811yho44c9apr.gif Congratulations on reaching maintenance! 1401811yho44c9apr.gif We're all so very proud of you! I'm a firm believer that good leaders "surface" in a group. You have surfaced as someone we trust as team leader and advisor. How happy you must be to be in maintenance!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:23 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Sherrie Three pounds down! 19_trein.gif

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:43 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Thats awesome LEO!!!! Congratulations!
Redeemed are you down 3 lbs? I didnt read that sherrie was but maybe im missing something...lol Whichever one of you it is that is totally awesome!!!

I havent weighed yet this morning. I think im going to break down and buy a scale and just keep it in the garage or something so im looking at it all the time...lol I dont need to get obsessed with that. On saturday morning it would be nice to weigh when i get up instead of waiting for a little bit to go tan and weigh there. By then i have had coffee and usually a little something to eat after my DD the day before. I have had a few shelled peanuts and some coffee. I'll be going to weigh soon though so we will see how i did. I dont feel like i lost this week. My weekends are both UD's. I think doing a MD would be pretty tough but you can do it Sherrie!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Shelly Sherrie posted she lost three pounds on post #71. I weigh in tomorrow. However, after yesterday's two restaurant meals, I'm not looking forward to weigh in. I didn't binge, but ate more than a usual UD. I couldn't count calories at the restaurant so I don't know what to expect for tomorrow's weigh in.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #87
Senior LCF member

Redeemed-
I find it's really difficult to show a loss after restaurant meals because of the sodium and all the 'additives' in that food. I happen to be very sensitive to all kinds of those chemicals, and I retain water like crazy when I eat out (and also feel 'lousy' afterwards most of the time). So don't fret if you don't show a loss; it will appear in good time.

Sherrie-
What I love about your posts is not only that you're losing, you seem to be in a really good place with all this AND enjoying your life! I think it's terrific that you can experience weight fluctuations and not let them bother you. It's a sign that you have good sense about all this and will reach your goal.

Ironically, when I was about 210, I planned to maintain at 175, but at 180, I lowered that to 165. Now I think 145 would be ideal, but I'm not going there right away. What I hope to do is maintain as I did on my cruises and lose just a "little" here and there. I'd rather go down very, very slowly. After all, I have all these new clothes in a size 12 that I want to wear out!

I need to finish a second week of DDs at <500; then I'll see how I fare at 600/1400. If I'm still losing, I'll go up to 700/1400. I think I lost well recently because I hadn't done any DDs for 2 weeks while I was away, so my body really responded when I started them again! It will be interesting to see at what level I can maintain.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #88
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning everyone! Leo, congrats! While I have successfully lost weight before, I don't believe I've EVER been able to "call goal!" How fantastic that must feel!

I had a weird night. I felt fine when I went to bed, but woke up at 2:30 with gnawing hunger pangs and was awake with my stomach growling for at least an hour. Then I went back to sleep and felt ok after that. I'm wondering if my pho beef broth was laden with MSG or something. Anyway, today will be an up day, and I will enjoy it, then back down tomorrow.

I'm liking the rhythm and the structure of this plan. To have the security of structure but a wonderful lack of boredom is such a neat thing about this plan!

Redeemed, I wouldn't waste a minute worrying about your restaurant meals. Water retention always goes away, so it's nothing to trouble yourself about.

Have a great Saturday, friends.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

I guess i didnt read that far up...lol Congrats Sherrie!!!

Well, i weighed this morning and am up a lb! Whats up with that? Im wondering if my body isnt liking the extra carbs on the DD's or something. I have done some of that soup this week too and they have more carbs than what im used to but the cals were still really low. I dont see how its possible that i gained a pound but oh well. I still really enjoy my DD's, i may just have to keep tweaking things until i find what works well for me. The 2 weeks i actually lost i was eating more real veggies and maybe thats what it is. The soups just may not work for me. I also did have a couple of higher UD's this week so im going to watch that as well. I seem to be so sensitive to gaining weight, especially when i add just a few carbs. I hate that! Today and tomorrow will be UD's for me but im going to try to keep it simple with some really good lowcarb foods and keep my fat up and then monday i think i will go back to more natural things and ditch the soup next week and see what happens. I need to make that brocolli/cauli soup again. That was awesome!

well, ill be checking in later with everyone. Have a great weekend!
Old 08-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #90
Senior LCF member

Shelly-
Didn't you read my post about water? My own weight can fluctuate 3 lbs within ONE DAY--without my feeling the least bit bloated. Our weight is never an absolute number.

In addition, our bodies often hold onto water as we lose (because the body hates losing weight--considers it a negative condition)--but it eventually has to drop it--thus, the famous whoosh. Many of us have experienced more fluctuations on JUDDD than just on generic low carb, and that's probably because of the calorie cycling. My own experience last week is typical.

Even if you have carbs above your own CCL, if your calories are low, you aren't storing fat.

It's all water fluctuation, and if you agonize over it, you'll drive yourself crazy.