Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by GME View Post
Redeemed, 3 lbs is like a present!

I did manage to squeak a loss out of this week. I'm down 1.2 lbs I was getting worried becasue I was UP a couple of pounds after my last DD.

Thanks you everyone for the reassuring words. I know it seems silly, but a weight-loss stall & then gains were the first signs of my impending thyroid tank. It went on for months while I told myself I was retaining water, eating too much AS, too few calories, shouldn't add fruit yet, too few carbs, too many carbs, too little fat... I got all kids of well-meaning advice from other posters here at LCF when really I just needed my thyroid treated. So now I weigh everyday (and at night) and have become pretty familiar with my patterns.

It is frustrating to see people post about their stalls. If an obese person is restricting their eating and they aren't losing, something is wrong. People try to give advice, but sometimes its just . "You have 100 pounds to lose ate three grapes last week!? Well, no wonder you are stalled." Whenever I come across those threads I tell people to check their thyroid. Sometimes people are resistant and one or two have been almost hostile. I know not everyone has a thyroid problem because I do, but jeez, check it out before you start beating your head against a wall in frustration.

///end of today's rant.

My DD went well yesterday. I stayed busy with chores and errands and saved my cals for dinner. I found some new chicken burger patties from Costco yesterday. They are called Barber Foods Chicken Grillables and they were in the freezer cases near the regular hamburgers and fish. They are 130 cals, 2 carbs (1 net, they have spices & a little sugar) and 22 gms of protein. They were pretty tasty. I BBQ'd two with the family's burgers and had 6 shrimp, one slice of cheese, a few SF pickles and some cantelope for 450 cals. It was tasty and I was full.

UD today and I think I'll make cauli-lasagna for dinner. I'll top that mushroom and see how it turns out.

Have a great JUDDD day everyone.
Keep on speaking up about thyroid. I've learned to circle around people I know I'll get a rude response from. It was Kisha and Leo's frequent posting about thyroid issues that made me go in and get my thyroid checked out. Now, along with a good diet plan, being optimally medicated with the right med for me, I am having an easier time losing weight than ever before (and I'll be 58 in Sept.) Fatigue was the first sign that I needed an increase in meds.

Congratulations on the 1.2 lb. loss! Im sure your heart would thank you if it could!

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-10-2010 at 10:41 AM..
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GrammyPat
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 2008
Congratulations and ! you both are an inspiration!! and a great example of good planning and execution. I'm making time this weekend to select a few LC meals that I enjoy for my UD's so I can keep them under control. So we'll see how it goes...Redeemed, thanks for the links; they were very helpful......have a great weekend ladies and KUTGW!
GrammyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
I am feeling sooooooo tired lately--I'm leaving on vacation in Northern Idaho on Monday morning, and am hoping I get some energy before then--hard to tell if it is thyroid or allergies or just plain burnout. Maybe a bit of all of the above. I will try and check in before I leave. Not really Judding at the moment. might have to wait til i get back.
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #64
GME
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 Trying again...223/204.6/146 5'7
WOE: JUDDD/LC/Gluten & Dairy Free
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Getting ready for a big trip can be exhausting. JUDDD will still be here when you get back.

Enjoy your trip!
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

GrammyPat That's good that you're getting your UD menus organized. I hope you find some that will work out for you.

Ouis Take care of yourself. I hope you feel better by Monday. I saw your killer fudge recipe - you are creative!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Glamour P!
Stats: Bigger than I should be..73 to go!
WOE: Vegetarian LC/LGL
Start Date: Every moment of everyday.
HEY!!!!

Glad to see GME and co are still here! I haven't had the net for months and finally we're connected and I can come back. I need help people! The last year has thrown me some real curve balls (my thread explains) along with an accident that nearly cost the life of a dear friend and drug induced menopause I have put on 42lbs since July last year. I'm desperate to start again and have begun to plan my meals from 2mo.

I've really missed the site, this thread and you guys!!

I'm back and raring to go....gonna need help but I will get there!!

I'm taking back control...Its my time!

lbs to go....

WATP 26/11/2012
Glamour P! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jlp2009
Welcome back Glamour!

Congratulations on the wieght loss Redeemed!

Enjoy your trip Oiuz. Hope it is fun and relaxing for you!

I heard mention of an egg fast. Can someone please explain that to me?

Thanks for the post about Jennifer's bread recipe. I will try it when the weather cools off. I don't own a bread machine and it's too hot to be baking.
I made a discovery a few months back. For years I thought that I was a bit lactose intolerant. After doing LC for about a year, I made a LC dessert bar (one of Jennifer's recipes which is REALLY GOOD btw!) which had VWG. Of course I don't do portion control well so I know that I ate quite a bit of it. Blew my intestines up like a balloon! LOL So I experimented a few times and figured out that the gluten is what bothered me. When I was low fatting, I was constantly bothered by gas. Now I think I know why. I don't think bread can be made without some gluten though since that is what makes it rise right? Flax is a killer for me as well, but chia doesn't seem to bother me.
Oh sorry to ramble...

Wishing everyone a wonderful remainder of the weekend!

J
jlp2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

873641qsfmzadxhx.gif Good morning everyone!

Glamour Welcome back! I certainly understand how those pounds can pile on. I gained twenty pounds because I quit counting calories or weighing myself. Here's wishing you success with JUDDD this time around. Our fearless leader is on a cruise; so the rest of us are "holding down the forte". Leo will be back on the 18th.

J There is a thread on this Other forum that is for egg fast. I could be wrong but I think they got the woe from reading about Ivana Trump, who used to eat only eggs for a day when she wanted to lose a couple of pounds over night.

DD here. I'm going to wait until 5 PM and have hamburger and a bag of cole slaw mix. I add a couple tablespoons of concentrated beef au jus, onion, and mushrooms - fry it all up. I have seen variations of this recipe on LCF. Others call it crack slaw. I just love it. Off to the health food store today to get more of my Dr. Zevia. I have two cans a day on my DD's. This hasn't caused a weight stall or cravings, so I think I can get buy with it.

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-11-2010 at 08:20 AM..
Old 07-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Glamour I just read your journal, post #124. I will certainly hold you and your friend S in prayer.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #70
GME

Glamour, glad to see you back. I'm sorry about your accident and friend. It is a lot to deal with. You are back here and that is a step in the right direction. Happy Belated Birthday!

JLP, I don't do wheat either. I'm not sure if it is gluten that bothers me becasue I can eat oats or oat flour just fine. Some things I have read say oats have gluten, some things say they don't but oats are usually processed in facilities that process wheat so there is contamination. I'm not THAT sensitive so oats work for me on occasion. Flax doesn't bother me either.

I am certainly no expert, but I think gluten gives baked goods texture but yeast or baking soda or the like makes them rise. I have seen bread made with rice flour in stores.

Redeemed, I love a hamburger/cabbage mixture like that. I have never tried mushrooms, but I like celery, onions and garlic in mine.

Down Day for me today. I think I'm going to hold out and wait for dinner again. That seems to work well when I am not at work. At work it is too hard for me to skip lunch. It just feels weird the rest of the day. Like I am off schedule and off kilter.

Have a great JUDDD day everyone.

3/24/14- She is Beautiful 10k- I won!, 7/27/14- Wharf to Wharf (6 miles)- I won!
9/14/14- Title 9K- I won! 11/9/14- Surfer's Path 10K- I won!
12/7/14- Jinglebell Rock 5K, 4/12/15- Santa Cruz Half Marathon

*My definition of win: I didn't quit, didn't throw up, and they didn't close the course on me.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
still exhausted here today--I am really thinking my thryoid is tanking again--but I won't be able to deal with it til I get back from vacation--Leaving early tomorrow morning and will be back the 21st. Hope everyone has a great JUDDD time.

Ouis
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #72
GME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
still exhausted here today--I am really thinking my thryoid is tanking again--but I won't be able to deal with it til I get back from vacation--Leaving early tomorrow morning and will be back the 21st. Hope everyone has a great JUDDD time.

Ouis
I'm sorry to here that. I know how badly that stinks.

Take your doctor's number with you and call tomorrow when they open and maybe you can get in soon after you come back.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Gina Now why didn't I think of adding celery? I love celery - that would be delicious and add volume.

Ouis Another thought would be to order a lab online through Healthcheck, get tested at a lab near or at your destination and fax the results to your doc and get/increase meds if you're low. That would speed things up a bit if the problems is indeed your thyroid. Just a thought. I have used Healthcheck and the lab in MN. It works great. They mail the results the next day or post the results within a couple of days on their site. Perhaps you could make arrangements to get your results earlier.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

tiere099.gif Gina At the risk of belaboring the subject of zucchini, we could add zucchini to that hamburger/cabbage dish. It would add more volume and more nutrients, without adding many calories.

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-11-2010 at 12:42 PM..
Old 07-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GrammyPat
Start Date: December 2008
Oh Ouis I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so bad these days. It's so uncharacteristic of you since your energy and creativity are one of the big drivers on this board. I sincerely hope you find out what it is and feel better soon.

I'm reading a book "The Vitamin D Solution" and you would be amazed at how this hormone (yes, it's a hormone) affects our entire body. Did you know that every cell in our body has a receptor for Vitamin D? It's there for a reason. And the author cites clinical studies that show a connection between Vitamin D and migraines, overweight, sluggish metabolisms, cancer, high blood pressure, etc. But mostly, he cites how people diagnosed with MS are in reality Vitamin D deficient; same with lupus. It's something worth looking into. Also, are you getting enough water and enough sleep? you don't have sleep apnea do you?

Enjoy your vacation as much as you can and hope you feel better soon!
GrammyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Glamour P!
Stats: Bigger than I should be..73 to go!
WOE: Vegetarian LC/LGL
Start Date: Every moment of everyday.
Thank u all for the warm welcome back. Its good to be back and this is the right the place to be. I have been sick all night so gonna try doin a DD. Don't know how its gonna work tho.
Gosh I have so many people, so many threads to catch up with.
GME thanks for the birthday wishes.

Gosh I have missed LCF!
Glamour P! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

19_trein.gif Good morning everyone!!

Yesterday's DD went well. I added celery to my hamburger/cabbage hotdish instead of mushrooms. I also added spinach. Pam suggested I add cooked spinach to my diet as I am just a little low on iron. This will be my DD meal when I am not working. It was delicious. Today DH and I will be going out for lunch. I'm determined not to make this day a wash. I know what I'm going to order; and will have a very light snack after working a 4 hour evening shift.

GrammyPat That sounds like a good book. I might read it also. I was clinically diagnosed with low Vit. D; and I take a daily supplement. Does that book say anything about Vit. D raising blood pressure? Jenny (BloodSugar101) posted just recently that it can in some people. It seems that a lot of people who are hypothyroid also have low Vit. D and are gluten intolerant.

J You have been JUDDDing for almost a month now. How are things going for you? How are DD's going? Are you liking this woe? Does it fit your lifestyle?

I don't know why JUDDD is so much easier for me this time around. Maybe it's because I'm post menopausal, on thyroid treatment and no longer work nights. I do know I am sleeping better now than ever. Anyway, I'm loving JUDDD!

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-12-2010 at 07:27 AM..
Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #78
GME

GrammyPat, that is interesting about the Vit D. I am taking it now too after testing deficient when I started seeing my thyroid doctor. I've been on 5,000 mcgs since January and I am getting retested at the end of August. I had my son tested when I took him for his iron tests but we don't have the results yet.

Redeemed, I may just have to find a place in the flower beds to cram in a zuchinni plant. I usually put it in marinara sauce too for spaghetti or lasagna or whatever else you would use it in. Do you have it in your garden? When I had it growing full force I learned the difference between the male and female flowers and would pick the males and sautee them in butter. THAT is delicious, but you really have to have quite a supply.

I have been reading up quite a bit on iron. They say spinich has it in it, but it is in a from that is difficult to absorb so you don't get much. They also say that heme iron (heme meaning blood- the iron from meat rather than plants) is the best and most absorbable. Good sources include liver, clams and oysters. Pumpkin seeds are a pretty good source of veggie iron (that isn't the real term). Prune and cherry juice too.

I just googled "high iron foods" and got all kinds of lists. Looking it over, I don't think there is any way I am getting all I am supposed to without a supp. I think most people get it from enriched products like cereal and bread but as a LCer I don't eat much of that anymore. Many cereals have 50-100% of the RDA (18 mgs). I found the lowest carb/highest iron/no wheat cereal I could at the grocery store and snack on it sometimes on UDs. Not with milk though, because calcium binds iron. Vit C helps with iron absorbtion.

GlamourP!, I find DDs pretty easy if I am sick enough not to want to eat. Maybe cook some veggies in some stock and keep that around for the day. Now, if I am sick enough not to want to get out and do much, but not so sick that I am down on the couch, I find myself milling around the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Those are tough days. I guess I can't really hope that you are VERY sick, but I hope your day isn't too difficult. Remember, if you just don't make it through a DD today there is still tomorrow.

UD for me today. My DD went well yesterday. I was out and busy all day and saved all but about 100 cals for dinner. I had grilled chicken and tomato/cucumber salad. I usually eat that with plenty of mayo (mmmm), but last night I just gave it a good grinding of sea salt. It was still good.

Have a great JUDDD day everyone!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

GrammyPat I just ordered the Vitamin D Solution book from Amazon. I got it used and at a good price. Looking forward to reading it when it comes in the mail. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Gina What's the name of the cereal you snack on for iron? I feel the same way about ordering Dr. Johnson's Alternative Day Fasting book as you do about planting zucchini. I had such trouble getting rid of my copy of Dr. Johnson Up Day Down Day book a year and a half ago. Now I want to read it again. It was funny at the time that I just couldn't get rid of that dang book.

Hope everyone has a great day JUDDDing. I will be busy from now until tomorrow with lunch out and then work.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #80
GME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Gina What's the name of the cereal you snack on for iron? I feel the same way about ordering Dr. Johnson's Alternative Day Fasting book as you do about planting zucchini. I had such trouble getting rid of my copy of Dr. Johnson Up Day Down Day book a year and a half ago. Now I want to read it again. It was funny at the time that I just couldn't get rid of that dang book.
I just went to the pantry to check and it's gone. Dang growing children and their need for food.

It was Quaker brand and it was little squares- looked like Rice Checks. I think the box was yellow. I remember 3/4 of a cup had 45% of the RDA for iron.

I was at Target when I decided to try cereal so there wasn't a lot to choose from. I think next time I'll go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes to look. They seem to have a better selection of wheat free cereals.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

14.gif Good morning everyone!

Thanks for checking, Gina.

DD here. Will have hamburger/cabbage for my 5 PM meal. I bought a zuck, broccoli slaw, shredded red cabbage to add, and will add fresh spinach, onion and celery. Did anyone read the Women's World article where it states 2 cups of unsweetend blueberry juice a day will cause weight loss? The article said blueberry juice primarily attacks abdominal fat. They also recommended a diet to go with it, but said people lose without dieting by adding the blueberry juice. That would around 160 calories for two cups. I should try that and see if the increase in DD calories is a problem. Most of my weight is around my middle.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-13-2010 at 07:53 AM..
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Well Redeemed, I sort of fell off the JUDDD wagon last week. It started because I was making a trip to Ohio and wanted to clean out the frig. Then I got to Ohio and since I am not working, have had too much time to think about food. So I have been LCing but calories have been too high. I did have a couple of MD's though so all is not lost.
I must get back on track and I must force myself to exercise so as not to lose the progress I made.
My mom got a huge head of chinese cabbage at a local farmers market, so I am going to make a large batch of the modified crack slaw and some soup. If I have things prepared in advance I do better sticking to the plan.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Hey, let us know if you do the blueberry juice. Blueberries are supposed to be just about the best fruit a person can eat.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

J It's good you're getting back on the wagon as soon as you are. It's easy to get out of the "JUDDD mode" when you're gone from it for a while. Enjoy your crack slaw. It makes all the difference when I add a couple TBS of concentrated beef broth and soy sauce. I won't be frying the veggies in non-stick spray anymore because I keep getting a funky taste from it. I'll use chicken or beef broth instead. Hope you have a nice visit with your mother.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #85
GME

Dang it! I had a big post and it poofed on me. Long story short.... I think I'll try the blueberry juice too, I also use beef broth in my cabbage/meat dish and I try to stay out of the house or very busy on DDs.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Gina That's too bad about the post. I would have enjoyed the "long story", as I do enjoy your posts. I'll start the blueberry juice after weigh in on Sunday. Then I'll know if it makes a difference. You're supposed to take it with a meal, so my DD will have to be divided into two meals. I will keep my food intake at 500 calories on DDs and the juice will be over and above. So DD's for next week will be around 700 calories. I can cut back 200 calories on UD's to come out with the same calorie count at the end of the week. Or, I may just keep the extra calories and see if I still lose. I'll give it a week. If it's not working within a week I'll stop. I don't want to gain. But if I still lose a pound or two, I'll continue, as it will make a nice addition to my DD's and UD's. The article is in the July 19th addition of Women's World, so it should be in your grocery store if they sell that magazine.

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-13-2010 at 09:47 AM..
Old 07-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #87
GME

Well let's see, what did I write about?

I checked on the nutrition info about blueberry juice. I thought it might have iron since cherry & prune juice do, but it doesn't. The good news is the carb count is much lower than I thought. It has 28 net carbs for two cups. I was thinking it might be good to spread the two cups out over the day by adding the juice to sparking soda, diet lemon-lime soda or tea. I would have to buy it in bulk becasue my son looovvvveeees blueberries and juice. The two together would be heavenly for him.

I wonder if it comes in frozen concentrate. If you mixed it strong and then put it in an ice cream freezer that would be a good slushie. Or mixed with milk on an UD for blueberry icecream. Or just freeze it to make a popsicle. Mmmmm

I've never read the recipe for crackslaw, but I have been eating the meat/cabbage mixture for years. There are a lot of German people in the area where I grew up and the mixture is the inside if a beerrock. To make it a beerrock you put it inside bread dough and bake it (like a calzone). It is yummy, but time-consuming to fill them. You can use shredded beef, but I prefer the taste of hamburger in it. You use lots and lots of pepper too.

When I was a kid and my mom didn't have time to do the bread we would eat the meat/cabbage on hamburger buns. When she and my dad started low carbing they just started eating the insides out of a bowl. That's where I learned it.

I also posted that now that I am off for the summer, I save up my errands and shopping for DDs, pack a cooler with drinks and low cal veggies and try to stay out until dinner time. When I stay home I work on a cleaning or decluttering project (that is today).

Today I am going to cut mats and frame some of my BIL's artwork (I really wish he would draw on standard size paper) and clean my patio. My sons' "man cave" is now neat & organized and their bathroom got a "mom cleaning." I make them clean it themselves usually, but teenage-boy-clean is not the same as mom-clean so every few months I get in and do it myself.

I think that was about it, have a great day!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Gina The article said to mix the blueberry juice 1:1 with green tea because the synergistic effects of the antioxidents along with a blueberry supplement makes it more effective in attacking belly fat. So that would be two cups of liquid at 2 meals containing blueberry/tea combo. The article said to take with meals so it wouldn't spike insulin levels.

Last edited by Redeemed; 07-13-2010 at 11:11 AM..
Old 07-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

_2096035a0fsxt0umn.gif Good morning everyone!

Hope Leo and Ouis are having a nice vacation. Looking forward to their posts when they return.

Went a little over my UD yesterday. I did wel for my 14 hour shift - had all my food planned. But when I came home I had a little more than I planned on - not that much but definitely over my calories planned for the day.

Today I go into work at 4:00, so that means I'll have my DD meal around 3:00 pm, so I hope it holds me through the evening and night.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #90
GME

Morning All,

I had a good UD yesterday. I don't count calories, but I wasn't very hungry and ate reasonable portions of LC food. I did have a couple of gluten-free, sugar-free "brownie bites." They were pretty decent to someone who hasn't had a regular brownie in many moons, but Little Debbie does not need to worry about the threat of these to her profits anytime soon.

I went to town yesterday to do my regular shopping and couldn't find blueberry juice. I tried Whole Foods, my regular grocery & Target (I didn't really expect it to be at Target). Nothing. There was one mixture that had blueberry in the name, but it was WAY down the ingredient list, after apple and grape and filtered water. Oh well, these things don't usually work for my anyway. If you suddenly shrink away to nothing Redeemed, I will look harder.

I got book-happy and placed a big order from Amazon yesterday. I have been kicking around the idea of primal eating (Like Leo!) and yesterday on a thyroid thread a speed-skater said she had a book that has helped he performance- The Paleo Diet for Atheletes.

When I went to check into it I found many Amazon reviewers talking about Mark Sisson and The Primal Blueprint as the go-to for this type of eating. I recognized that name from Leo's posts (and if Leo likes him, he has to be good), so I ordered his book. And The Primal Blueprint Cookbook. And the athelete's book too since that is specific to my running needs. Oh, and some textbooks for school that is starting back way too soon and I-would-rather-not-think-about-it-right-now-thank-you.

Last night I started reading Mark Sisson's website and he had some information on intermittant fasting as part of the primal lifestyle. That led me to Michael Eades' blog (the Protein Power doc) and he had a long post about IF. He cited many of the same studies and benefits as are in the JUDDD book and a few people who responded were following JUDDD. Long story short, we JUDDDers are doing the right thing.

I don't think the shift to eating primal will be too difficult for me. When I first started thinking about it I was most concerned about giving up dairy. But thinking back over my past few days eating, I don't think I get any dairy on DDs (since I decided to stay away from LF or FF dairy) and yesterday I had a single slice of cheddar on a burger. Butter will be the hardest and I may just fudge on that one. I don't think there are any PB police.

DD for me today and the patio gets a good cleaning. I'll start on our closet & bedroom if there is time.

Have a great JUDDD day everyone!

Last edited by GME; 07-15-2010 at 09:06 AM..