Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
June JUDDD (Alternate-Day Diet)

June JUDDD--We can do hard things!
JUDDD/Alternate Day Diet Thread (

Getting Started

There are two phases: weight loss and maintainance. To lose weight, calorie intake on the “down” day is limited to 20% to 35% of daily calorie requirement, although it is strongly recommended that calories be below 25% when starting a weight loss diet. To maintain weight loss and for optimal health, down day intake is kept at 50% to 60% of calorie needs.

Use the following tool (go to Dr Johnson's website for this) to calculate the down day calorie requirements. There is a strong tendency for overweight individuals to overestimate the "Activity" level, thereby allowing themselves high calorie allowance on the down day. To avoid this problem, for the first two weeks, you should consume no more than 500 calories on the down day regardless of your activity level.

Please google Dr. Johnson's site to find the Up Day Down Day Calorie Calculator

*This calculator provides an estimate of your calorie requirement so that you can determine your down day calories. The "Normal Calories" shown may be more or less than you actually feel like eating on the up day. The important principle is to adhere to the down day calorie limit as closely as possible. You do not have to eat all the calories shown as "Normal Calories".

Hunger Management

The key to success on the down day is learning what works for you. Remember that you can eat tomorrow.

Diet Stress

Other diets require daily reduction in calorie intake or limit the type of food eaten. This requires intricate meal plans and menus, cooking separate meals, and often more expensive foods. This wastes a lot of time and creates great stress. With the Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet™, you are allowed to eat whatever you want on the up day and your choices are greatly simplified on the down day, markedly reducing stress.

Energy level/mood

We have observed a consistent, measurable dramatic increase in energy level which is noticeable within 7-10 days which peaks around three weeks on the diet. This is consistent with animal studies in calorie restriction. This is a desirable and reinforcing sensation which encourages you to keep going.

The Up Day

On the up day, you can eat anything you want and as much as you want, but do not intentionally over eat.

When starting out, it is important to not concern yourself with up day calorie intake because of the phenomena of diet stress and diet fatigue. Focus on staying under 20-25% on the down day.

Based on animal research, the type of food eaten on the up day is unimportant compared to adhering to the down day calorie limit. This will activate genes (SIRT1) which set in motion the beneficial processes which produce optimal health.

The Down Day

It is important to commit in advance to a certain number of calories on the down day. We strongly suggest 20 – 25% for the first two weeks, but find that 30 - 35% is more tolerable for some people for a prolonged period of dieting. The lower the calories on the down day, the better, but the most important thing is to find a caloric intake you can comply with on ongoing basis.

We strongly suggest using only commercially prepared shakes in the first two weeks. Later, prepared foods with the calorie content marked on them can be eaten.. This is critically important to help guard against the universal tendency to underestimate how much we are eating.

Body Weight

How much you lose depends on several factors, the average in our study was 2.5 pounds per week, more the first week or two.

You should weigh yourself only on the morning after a down day and not more often than once a week or fluctuations will lead to frustration.

What People On The Diet Have To Say
“I will never diet any other way. I lost 30 pounds three years ago which I have kept off without the awful feeling of being on the diet.” – Heidi P.

“There was never a time in my entire life when I wasn’t wheezing from asthma until after being on the diet for two weeks.” – Theresa G.

“I couldn’t walk 50 feet without resting. After three weeks on the diet, I spent all day walking around the shopping mall.” – Ellen M.

“My rheumatoid arthritis got better 31 days after starting the diet.” – Judy L.

For more information, visit Dr. Johnson's website, or read his book,
"The Alternate-Day Diet: Turn on Your 'Skinny Gene,' Shed the Pounds, and Live a Longer and Healthier Life."
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
Senior LCF member

Hi JUDDDers!

I started us off for June, and I hope this is a good month (for weight loss) for all of us.

I was really glad to get through a DD yesterday! Some of them are more difficult than others [sigh].
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
593568p887g2dyd0.gif

Good morning everyone! June already! Leo Glad you made it through your difficult DD yesterday. You're so close to goal. What are your plans for maintenance when you reach goal? DD today for me. I hope to wait until 5:00 PM and sautee a bag of cole slaw mix, onion and a bag of spinach. I'll add it to a fried chopped chicken breast. I might add a little soy sauce. I've seen where people sautee in water but I plan on using chicken broth. Would love to hear from those of you still on plan. Have a nice week everyone!

Last edited by Redeemed; 06-01-2010 at 05:25 AM..
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Hi everyone--I'm still here--haven't made it back to a DD yet although I am still VLC. Just don't have the energy and will to start doing DD's again quite yet, although it is the only way I lose weight, so I will be back there soon. Amazing to me that I can eat less than 15 carbs/day and still not lose. Calorie reduction is the only thing that works for me, and JUDDD seems to be the only way to go. My only quibble with JUDDD is my tendency to overdo it on my UDs--I would like to have a more even, consistent relationship with food. sigh. whatever works.
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ouis So glad you're back. Stay with us until you're ready to re-start. I understand how you feel about DD's. I didn't want to do JUDDD again but when I saw I had gained 20 pounds, I wanted to lose the as fast as I could. JUDDD works so well, I knew it was my best option. I like my bread, fruit and occasional sweets, so that's why I chose JUDDD again. However, my consumption of carbs has been cut drastically due to the nature of restrictive calories. I try to make sure I get as many healthy nutrients because of DD restriction. Also, Leo not hitting any plateaus during her 16 months on JUDDD is very motivating. If she weren't so consistently on-plan, we wouldn't know about the JUDDD not being given to plateaus.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know Redeemed--thank god for Leo--she remains such an inspiration and source of wisdom. I love JUDDD--but for me it does seem to take a reserve of strength that I seem to be missing right now--I know I will get back there, so I am focusing on maintenance for a week or two. very low carb, high fat--high fat does NOT work for me to lose weight--which of course is quite contrary to conventional board LC wisdom. However, for many of us menopausal hypothyroid people it seems to be the case! Anyway--thanks for the support R--I will keep checking in til I am back in the saddle
Old 06-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #7
Senior LCF member

Ouis-
We have to resist the conventional wisdom of low carbers because I'm exactly like you. I think it's the age factor. I eat low carb for health reasons, but I cannot lose unless I restrict calories. And I read just recently (forgot where) that 'older women' tend to do better on low carb without the excessive fat. I know that's true for me. The fat adds too many calories--and then I don't lose. I don't 'avoid' fat, but I'm more moderate.

Redeemed-
I probably shouldn't call 165 'goal' because it's just a place where I want to stop for a while and let my body adjust. Perhaps I'll remain there, but I'll certainly focus on not gaining. My plan is to continue JUDDD and raise DD calories (that's Dr. J's advice). I'm going to start at about 700 cal, keeping my UDs basically where they are now (about 1400). That may seem very little, but I gain on any more. That also allows me for at least a day a month where I can indulge and not count at all. After my current 350 DDs, 700 cal will feel like a feast!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Ilpirata
I'm stalking you!

Just signing in for June to say hello to my friends and so I can keep an eye on you all

Hope everyone has a GREAT losing month!

I've had my roommate hide my scale... I'm adding in carbs and lowering fat and working out so much who KNOWS what that random number generator would be saying to me. It is SO WEIRD to not have a scale and oddly awesome. I'm able to enjoy my workout glow without any number bringing me down.
Ilpirata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #9
Senior LCF member

Kisha-
I think not weighing is a really good choice for your right now. Give your new WOE and exercise program time to do its work. Besides, you know yourself well enough to "feel" it if there's any significant gain (i.e., one that would be from hormonal problems and require you to see your doctor).

I'm curious about why you've added in carbs. Do you think you're one of the lucky ones who can eat 'normal' food and not have an enormous appetite that results in weight gain? If so, I envy you!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Kisha-
I think not weighing is a really good choice for your right now. Give your new WOE and exercise program time to do its work. Besides, you know yourself well enough to "feel" it if there's any significant gain (i.e., one that would be from hormonal problems and require you to see your doctor).

I'm curious about why you've added in carbs. Do you think you're one of the lucky ones who can eat 'normal' food and not have an enormous appetite that results in weight gain? If so, I envy you!
I'm going to be following body for life almost by the book meaning i'm transitioning into higher carb lower fat six meals a day. My calories still come in low. Oh and when I say I'm adding carbs I mean I am adding carbier veggies like peas, carrots, yam & pumpkin. I am not eating grains or rice or pastas or anything crazy like that! LOL. I think I'll wind up at about 100g of veg carbs a day. Still low carb just not anywhere close to VLC! Am I one that can handle it? I don't know LOL. I've never had a properly treated thyroid. I think the added carbs ARE necessary with all the heavy lifting. And raising carbs always means lowering fat to compensate. I'll find out soon enough if it works and so far no ravenous appetite
Old 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sunnie71
Stats: -47 pounds and many more to go!
WOE: LC and Breastfeeding
I swear I woke up this morning and really had no idea that June had begun. I am so wasted from 4 straight days of packing and moving!

Pretend its morning....I will cut and paste

Good Morning! How is everyone doing?

I finally finished the move about 10 last night. I am beat dog tired, and sore as heck.

I have decided to do 72 hours of very low carb to kick the cravings and get into ketosis, then start a modified IF program Sunday. I am going to do the alternate day 500 calories, but eat the calories between 12 and 2:00. All the research I have done indicates that this gives the same benefits of going without any calories at all for 24 hours.

Its going to be tough, but I think after being off plan for these last few days moving I have a good baseline of normal eating, normal weight in order to better judge how well the IF is working.

Hope everyone is well. I will check in later.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Just a quick "Hi!" I'm on a three day stretch - 38 hours of work in three days - then four days off. UD/DD rotations going well.

Hi Kisha! So, how do you like your new eating plan as opposed to JUDDD? You're brave to venture out into such new territory.

Annie Glad you're all moved in to your new place. I tried the Dr. Zevia that you mentioned, and I thought it was very good. Good luck with low carbing and finding your niche with IF!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Just a quick "Hi!" I'm on a three day stretch - 38 hours of work in three days - then four days off. UD/DD rotations going well.

Hi Kisha! So, how do you like your new eating plan as opposed to JUDDD? You're brave to venture out into such new territory.

Annie Glad you're all moved in to your new place. I tried the Dr. Zevia that you mentioned, and I thought it was very good. Good luck with low carbing and finding your niche with IF!
OMG Redeemed! You are the hardest working woman on LCF!!! I like this WOE okay though I'm giving up some high fat high cal favorites... I'm just loving the yams and cooked carrots NOM NOM NOM. I'll know at week four if this new WOE is compatible with weight loss.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #14
Senior LCF member

Hi Kisha-
I didn't realize that the Body for Life program had nutritional guidelines. From what I read on Primal Blueprint, you're still low carb. Mark Sisson actually recommends 100-150g of carbs--veggies, as you're eating. I was concerned that you'd ventured into grains and stuff, but this seems great.
(Personally, I like an excuse not to eat carrots, as I hate them--but love yams!). I think you're going to see great results.

Annie-
I have tried limiting my DD eating to a few mid-day hours because I'd read of an experiment in which subjects did that (unrelated to JUDDD), but I found that too stressful. For two weeks, I limited my eating on DDs to a 4-hour window (10 am-2 pm), and it didn't seem to make any difference at all in my loss, except to add too much stress. I have enough problems just listening to my body and keeping my calories low on DDs without worrying about when it's 'time' to eat.

I'm just mentioning this because you have been struggling with the DD calorie limit, and it seems counter productive to add the additional stress of limiting the window for food. But that may work well for you. I know that many here don't eat at all until the evening on DDs, and that would drive me crazy. Although I try to keep my DD calories at 350, I need the assurance that I can eat 'anytime'--but that's just neurotic me.
Dr. J's research indicates that all you need to do is <500 cal to get the benefits of a total fast, but I know the IF principles consider the number of hours between meals.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well--this will be a transitional day. I don't know exactly what is going on with me--a stress reaction? a little depression? I dunno. I have been doing hi fat low low carb--and guess what--gaining weight, of course, duh. So now the balance has been tipped and the disgust I am feeling about gaining is outweighing (HA) my need to eat.

I still can't quite face a DD (I don't really understand this feeling--I enjoyed my DD's before--but something about deprivation right now seems unbearable)--so I am going to do a shake day today. I make some extremely tasty and awesome protein shakes--and maybe a day or two of disconnecting the "put something in the mouth and chew and relieve your bad feeling" feelings will get me back in the JUDDing mood.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Hi Kisha-

Annie-
I have tried limiting my DD eating to a few mid-day hours because I'd read of an experiment in which subjects did that (unrelated to JUDDD), but I found that too stressful. For two weeks, I limited my eating on DDs to a 4-hour window (10 am-2 pm), and it didn't seem to make any difference at all in my loss, except to add too much stress. I have enough problems just listening to my body and keeping my calories low on DDs without worrying about when it's 'time' to eat.

I'm just mentioning this because you have been struggling with the DD calorie limit, and it seems counter productive to add the additional stress of limiting the window for food. But that may work well for you. I know that many here don't eat at all until the evening on DDs, and that would drive me crazy. Although I try to keep my DD calories at 350, I need the assurance that I can eat 'anytime'--but that's just neurotic me.
Dr. J's research indicates that all you need to do is <500 cal to get the benefits of a total fast, but I know the IF principles consider the number of hours between meals.
I think what I am really struggling with the is the constant micro managing food on DD. You may be right, but maybe the small window will help me to just think about it during those times and let me get on with my life. Its like a different kind of obsessing, where once it was eating way too much, now its the details details details. I really just want to find something that I can live with for the long haul and I can't seem to do that. I am taking several days off from calorie counting, and worrying, and weighing and beating myself up. I am going to stay low carb and try and get my motivation back again. The good news is I haven't gained any over the past week. So that's a start.
Sunnie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #17
Senior LCF member

Ouis & Annie-

Sorry that things aren't going well for you, but we all go through phases like that, I think. It's supposedly good to "change off" occasionally (fools the body?), so your break from DDs might have good consequences long term, Ouis, and your break for moving might also be helpful, Annie. Great that there was no gain! I can gain soooo easily that it's scary.

Opinion?
I'm having a rather awful day myself, and I can use your analysis. Yesterday, I was out doing errands, and it was hot and humid. I was very thirsty, so I decided to stop for something to drink. As you may know, I gave up all diet sodas (along with all artificial sweeteners) a long time ago, and I honestly didn't have a craving on any kind. But instead of picking up a bottle of water, I decided to 'treat' myself, especially when I saw a cherry flavored Coke Zero. I love the cherry-flavored drinks.

It was dreadful! I assumed it was because I hadn't had anything sweet in almost a year, but the taste was awful. But because I was so very thirsty, I polished it off. A few minutes later, I was swept by a feeling of nausea, but that subsided into stomach pains--violent pains. It was gas, I realized, but awful, and I could barely make it home. I felt dreadful all evening with cramping and gas, but was a little better with two cups of plain spearmint tea.

This morning, I thought I felt better, but after my breakfast and coffee, I began feeling just generally 'unwell.' I actually suited up to go to the pool but turned around in the parking lot and came home because I didn't feel up to exercise. I feel terribly lethargic, as though everything is too much effort.

Do you think this is all from a sudden jolt of aspertame? Even before I gave up AS, I tried to avoid aspertame as much as possible, so my body hasn't had any at all for quite some time.

At least it's cured me from thinking of a diet soda as a 'treat.' Based on my past experience, I can never eat or drink anything that has made me sick.

Last edited by Leo41; 06-03-2010 at 08:37 AM..
Old 06-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

I think Coke Zero has Splenda, but I might be wrong.

What I would do (if you don't get worse and need to see the Dr.) is flush with a lot of water today. Drink the tea that settles your tummy, and just eat bland. Beats are the best detoxifier out there. The water should wash out the AS if that is what is causing you the grief. It may have also been the sudden jolt of caffeine. Or a combo of the 2. Add in the gas misery and I feel for you.

I hope you feel better. What a hard lesson.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #19
Senior LCF member

Thanks, Annie. This Coke Zero definitely had aspertame because I specifically read the label, hoping they'd switched to Splenda.

And it wasn't caffeine because I'm the caffeine queen! When I was struggling to lose on standard low carb (pre-JUDDD), my endo suggested that I increase my caffeine consumption to spur my compromised metabolism (caffeine and exercise were his suggestions), and I drink gallons of black coffee and green tea every day. When I was much younger, I'd get the 'jitters' from too much caffeine, but this doesn't bother me at all--which shows how slow my metabolism really is!

Yes, I've been drinking tea all day and feeling a lot better. I think I just had to get that Coke out of my system. At least from now on I won't be 'tempted' by any diet sodas.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

I hate to mention it, but if your tummy is icky you can take a few sips of REAL cola and it will make you feel better. They make a nice one at the whole foods store. I can't remember the brand but its organic real cola. Aside from the cane sugar, cola is a tummy soother.
I hope you get to feeling well soon.

do that zevia soda next time if you need a treat. I like that stuff.

Last edited by Sunnie71; 06-03-2010 at 02:20 PM..
Old 06-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #21
Senior LCF member

No, Annie, this was my first (and last) venture into artificial sweeteners in 8 or 9 months since I gave them up completely. I don't do AS or sugar at all. So no Splenda or Zevia or anything else.

What's interesting to me is that when I drank diet Coke on a regular basis, I didn't have any reaction at all, but I think since I've been off AS for so long, my system reacted to the aspertame so violently because that's actually how awful it is. In other words, my 'tolerance' was gone.

My 'treats' will remain unsweetened chocolate and almond butter--only.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Ouis

Kisha Your diet sounds healthy. I hope you find success.

Leo Maybe this is a little too personal..... but if you were at all constipated and had the Coke, the trapped gas could have caused that reaction. Or, perhaps it was a "bad" can of soda. I hope you're feeling better.

DD for me today. I woke telling myself that I didn't want to do a DD, but I managed. So far, so good. I want to stay on track as this weekend it will be one month of staying on plan with strict UD/DD rotation.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

gosh Leo--how awful--

I don't know if this is true in your neck of the woods--but out here on the Left Coast a tummy bug has been travelin' round--I've had 4 patients with it in the last two weeks--so correlation doesn't equal causality, and all that--perhaps it wasn't the AS--of course I wouldn't recommend testing that hypothesis anytime soon, lol!

Good job Redeemed on the DD. I am looking forward to my big-a$$ salad tonight after a day of smoothies. But I enjoyed my smoothies and shakes today very much. Seems like just what the dr ordered. Might do it again tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

I forgot to mention that I had a wonderful meal the other day that I purchased at my local health food store's deli. It was curried chicken. I think I could make this for a DD meal. It was served cold with cooked and chopped boneless, skinless chicken, green onion, celery, a couple of cashews and a few raisons. I have never made curry but I think it was just sprinkled on and mixed in. Just thought I'd let you know.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #25
Senior LCF member

Hi Ouis-

It could have been correlation, not causality, but it just seemed so perfectly timed with the soda--and my stomach bugs usually last longer. In any case, it now seems over, and I seem to have my energy back.

By the way, I wish I could be 'satisfied' with shakes as you are. I actually love them, but no matter how I make them, I'm never satisfied. I just seem to want 'mouth action.' I can be totally satisfied with far fewer 'food' calories on a DD, and that seems to make no sense at all!

Redeemed-
It was actually a bottle of soda, rather than a can, and I wondered myself whether it could have been a 'bad' one. I've never heard of soda going bad, though, so I just attributed it to the AS, which I like as a villain

Today is my final DD of the week, but I want to try to do one again on Sunday because next week I'm off to a conference (Mon-Wed), and I doubt that I can do DDs. I'm just going to try to stay low calorie, low carb for those three days. I'm not looking forward to weighing tomorrow because it's been so hot and humid here that I can see the 'bloat' in my fingers and ankles
Old 06-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Boy. Something so weird is going on with me, I am beginning to wonder if my thyroid status has reversed again. I am rapidly gaining weight--and I do mean rapidly. I am going to do another shake day (with a regular dinner) to see whether it has any effect, but I am hating the body feelings I am having--I suppose I need to do a DD very soon. It probably will not be til next week--another weekend of stress ahead of me. My back has also gone out, which does not help matters.

Leo--I totally understand about mouth action. I will say that my breakfast shake has to be a "hot" shake for some reason or else I am in the same boat. I make a protein powder/da vinci Chai shake that I blend with a little glucomannan powder til thick and creamy and then heat til hot. For whatever reason, that thing is so much more satisfying than a cold milkshake type shake. I have also been "eating" some greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and glu gel in the afternoon as my "shake". Again, I end up feeling so much fuller than I would if it was just a protein shake. So you see, I have to manipulate these things too. I love how we all try and find the most satisfying thing for each of us.

Redeemed--your curry sounds yummy. I adore curried chicken salad. Might have to have that for dinner soon. I have been loving my biga$$ salads for dinner (pardon my crudeness--that is a term from mark sisson's primal blueprint
Old 06-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #27
Senior LCF member

Ouis-

About your thyroid--are you tired, too? I ask because when my T3 tanked, I gained 10 lbs in two weeks--eating the same way as I was losing a pound a week. I was also incredibly fatigued. The blood test showed that my T3 was below the lab range! That's when I began Cytomel. If I were you, I'd get tested ASAP because if it is your thyroid, your weight will continue to go up

I'm glad to see we do something similar in terms of 'mouth action'--but I do it with my psyllium powder. It's easiest to take as part of a regular 'shake,' but I like it better mixed with my egg whites (makes a 'bread-y' omelet--almost like a muffin), or mixed with mayo as part of a tuna salad, etc. It gives more substance to things.

By the way, check out your 'hot' shakes. When I was making protein powder 'pancakes,' I read that heating changes the chemical composition of the pp, and you lose nutrients. I e-mailed the company, and they told me that it was 'safe' to heat the powder but they couldn't give any nutritional info on the resulting product because the heating indeed changes things.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

tired AND depressed AND fat. Yeah, sounds like my thyroid. Also having parasthesias, which I was attributing to my back problems but which could also be my thyroid. AND my good thyroid doc just moved away. Better get on it I suppose.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #29
Senior LCF member

Yes, yes, yes. You need to get checked because, as you know, it won't get better if you need increase in meds.

Don't undo all your good work. My weight gain from low T3 didn't resolve itself magically with the Cytomel (as I hoped); I had to lose it again with the same excruciating slowness.

Although the good news is that the fatigue and depression disappears almost instantly.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #30

YES Ouiz get in there and get some blood work! sounds like you might be tanking.