Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 05:31 AM   #61
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Strange UD yesterday. I think I 'fell into' something that you've all reported on.

I ate more than I intended, but it was mainly protein, so I wasn't worried much because I figured my body needed it. However, at bedtime, I started craving my chocolate/almond butter 'treat' (which I've been determined to restrict to weekends--at most). I kept telling myself that I was 'hungry' (wasn't!) and that I needed to eat it now before my UD ended--i.e., I needed to 'stoke up' before my DD.

Fortunately, I recognized the 'temptation' because so many of you have reported on it, and I just went to sleep. Isn't it interesting how our body tries to deceive us through our minds? Or we subconsciously sabotage ourselves?

Looking at the situation objectively, I knew I didn't need any more calories for the day (was over my usual number), and I rarely eat after 5 pm and have no difficulty dealing with subsequent DDs, but I was so persuasive in convincing myself that I needed that treat!

The 'old me' (pre-JUDDD) would have indulged without a thought, so I remain convinced that this WOE is best not only for weight loss but for providing help in dealing with my food issues so that I can maintain.

But keep in mind that if many of you hadn't reported on similar temptations, I might not have recognized this! This is why this thread is so very important to me. Thanks to you all
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #62
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Great insight Leo. I'm glad the collective "we" helped you. You do so much with your insight and advice to help us. I know I find myself thinking "What would Leo do?" (maybe it should go on a bracelet- WWLD) if I am contemplating some fast or concoction or something else non-sensible. You are our voice of reason.
GME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:16 AM   #63
Senior LCF member

Thanks, Gina, but it's taken me to age 68 to finally take my food issues seriously. I wish I had done this at 25!

What's interesting is that when I was 27, I actually lost a great deal of weight eating essentially low carb (although this was before Dr. A published, so I didn't know it was low carb). I felt great, but I had no knowledge of the science behind my 'dieting' or the fact that maintenance is such a challenge. When I naively went back to eating "normally," the weight returned. And that was totally demoralizing because I didn't binge or anything--just ate as I assumed was standard.

That's why I'm so pleased that JUDD-ing seems to provide so many insights.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #64
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Ilpirata
Long Story Short

well in addition to what I posted last night I guess I don't really have too much more to post about my doctor visit yesterday. I mentioned that I heart my doctor right? He went over all of my labs in great detail explaining all of the ranges and imbalances and what we would do about each.

I've now got what Gina laughingly calls "an old lady pill box" full of a bazillion things to take every day. I feel better already...

He said because I just stopped the incoming T4 four weeks ago it is still in my system exaccerbating the RT3 problem and that in just two more weeks I will feel even better.

He also added iodine for my severe iodine deficiency. He said that it is rare but that SOME hypO is actually CAUSED by iodine deficiency. He has had patients whose HypO meds could be cut cut cut as their iodine went up up up. Again, rare but I am NOT a Hashimoto's autoimune case so I may be one who sees great improvement from the added iodine.

I just love the way he reassures me that "we will get there". Also he told me all the things I have in my favor (I NEVER think that way LOL) namely NOT Hashis, GREAT Blood Glucose Levels NOT Insulin Resistant and some other things.

Great appiontment and I STG I feel SO MUCH BETTER alreay though I'm sure alot of it is psychological. Its so good to know I'm headed in the right direction with a doctor that will help me get to the finish line.

Also I mentioned I told him about JUDD and he gives us the big thumbs up.

I NEVER JUDD on the weekend I'm going to see how I feel about a DD next week since my doc has now OK'd it.
Ilpirata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #65
Senior LCF member

Great news, Kisha!
You know from the thyroid thread and from your own experience how difficult it is to find a good doctor, and you are so very fortunate to have him. Credit yourself for being a pro-active patient and not staying with that awful woman.

I've read about iodine deficiency often causing hypo, and since you don't have Hashi's, perhaps you can eventually no longer be hypo once you get your iodine levels up!

And he's absolutely right about the 'good news' from your labs. I hope you're feeling happy today
Old 05-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #66
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snaggle
WOE: juddd-5:2
Great news Kisha-- so glad he "gets" it.
I will be getting back to Juddd on Monday after a week of lowcarbing and probably
an up day on Sunday. I have lost 1.5 lb, but still don't have that high energy, no appetite feeling yet. As I have experience in the last year, low-carb (induction level, not vlc) just doesn't seem to have the effect for me that it used to. The main thing I hope is that for the next few months I can stick to juddd, and keep it under control on ups and downs. No more free for all ups!!
Hi Redeemed-- good to "see" you around our little juddd board. E.H. was always one of our faves back in the day when my friends and I would do crazy late night party sing-alongs. Somewhere in my old record collection is a greatest hits.
My mom loved him too.
snaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Kisha--it makes ALL the difference in the whole world when you have a doc that gets it--and never underestimate the power of the mind to affect the body--support is half the battle--

Snaggle, gina, Leo--sounds like a good JUDDD day for all--

I am having an up day and found an UD food that is making me so so happy. One thing I have so missed on the woe is grilled cheese sandwiches. I don't know--comfort food I guess. Anyhow, Trader Joes has "frying cheese" It gets melty inside but brown and crusty outside and to me totally tastes like a gcs. I do have to work not to go overboard, but everytime I find a LC something that fills a high carb spot it just makes me so happy!
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #69
Senior LCF member

Snaggle-
Perhaps age is a factor. Although you are WAY younger than me, I never get that 'no appetite/high energy' thing--even if I go to VLC. What I do get is some degree of appetite control, but I can always eat!

Just keep reminding yourself that LC is the healthiest WOE, and helps with weight loss, too. I read on Mark's Daily Apple, and there are a lot of people eating "primal" who have no interest at all in weight loss. They just see this as a healthy lifestyle, and primal is basically low carb.

Ouis-
I'm glad you found something to satisfy your craving for gcs. A couple of times I've had a 'craving' for a sandwich, and I found that mixing some psyllium with my eggwhites and frying them (keeping the 'pancake' thin), I get a good bread substitute. I've had both hamburgers and a chicken 'sandwich' this way.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #70
Senior LCF member

Weekly Weigh In

Only down a half pound this morning, but down is better than up, and I am happy to get firmly into this 'decade' of the 170s (176.5). I always worry when I just move down that I might bounce back up, since weight fluctuations are so common with me.

Resolution for the coming week--just watch those UDs!
Old 05-08-2010, 04:53 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: onceNforall
Stats: 307.5/297.5/225 (so I can have knee surgery)
WOE: Healthy Choices/Positive Attitude
Start Date: 1/1/14
Thank you guys for welcoming me back and letting me still be part of this "family"!! I feel a little strange not doing any part of JUDD, but will certainly pop in from time to time and continue my lurking!

Gina...congratulations on making your siggy weight!! How wonderful to have reached that goal and now be able to set another.

Kisha...so happy you have found a doctor who is listening to you and willing to work with you on all of this. You must feel like the burden of the world has been lifted from your shoulders and finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel....trite, but true!

Leo...another loss and firmly in the mid 170's....you are my hero. Just think, I'm only 100lb behind!

Ouis...I love GCS too! Made them for my grandkids last night and believe me, it was tempting.

Snaggle....thanks for the encouraging words. I love your determination and sooooo understand your problems with out of control UD's....they were my downfall with JUDD.

I weigh in at WW on Monday mornings so will keep you all abreast of my journey.

67 years young

My Journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...cenforall.html
onceNforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:14 AM   #72
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-
I was where you are not so very long ago--and I never thought that I'd be here--so it can happen for you, too!

What's interesting to me is that I thought 277 [my dieting weight] was a 'low' weight. I would periodically balloon up to over 300, and then when I went down, I thought I was 'thin.' I think that's what kept me in the high 200s for most of my adult life--the delusion that I was controlling my weight.

Good luck at WW. Weighing in on Mondays would just ruin my weekends--but it may be a good thing in keeping weekends under control.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Sherrie-
I was where you are not so very long ago--and I never thought that I'd be here--so it can happen for you, too!

What's interesting to me is that I thought 277 [my dieting weight] was a 'low' weight. I would periodically balloon up to over 300, and then when I went down, I thought I was 'thin.' I think that's what kept me in the high 200s for most of my adult life--the delusion that I was controlling my weight.

Good luck at WW. Weighing in on Mondays would just ruin my weekends--but it may be a good thing in keeping weekends under control.
Funny that you should mention that! I have varied between 275-285 for a few years now (highest weight 303). I seem to get down to 272 and then for some reason just can't break that 270 mark....that's my first goal this time.

I actually picked a Monday morning weigh in for just that purpose....keep me honest on weekends. I used to weigh in on Thursday evenings and would then allow myself a "cheat" day on Fridays which often led into a weekend of cheating and then by Monday I had to work like crazy to just lose the weight I'd gained over the weekend by my next weigh in on Thursday night! No wonder I wasn't very successful!
Old 05-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #74
Senior LCF member

Sherrie-
I've had that habit as well. I weigh on Saturday mornings, and if I hadn't lost, my tendency was to feel depressed and eat too much. If I had a loss, then I decided I could treat myself--and I ate too much!

Now what I do is try to 'treat myself' to something that I don't normally eat but that is consistent with my WOE. For example, I love avocados, and I know they're healthy, but they're high calorie, so I don't normally have them. I might make a chicken salad with avocado as a 'treat' for myself, staying within my UD calorie limits but having something 'special.'

My new thing is almond butter, which I love. I don't eat it at all during the week so that I can 'treat' myself on the weekend, but stay within my carb/calorie range. I just had 2T for breakfast this morning! I think that having something special on the weekend keeps me from burnout because I really have to keep my UDs low in order to lose.

This technique has been working so far because I realized how those high calorie weekend UDs were hurting my progress.

By the way, I had the same problem getting below 270 and then later getting below 250 (that's when I came to JUDDD). By contrast, I expected to have difficulty getting below 200, and that was no problem at all! I think there's something to that 'set point' idea, and clearly both 250 and 270 were set points for me (weight at which I'd stayed for a while, whereas I'd never been around 200 for any length of time!).

What I'd advise is to be very persistent until you get to 265--no cheats or treats; just stick to your plan exactly. Think of it as a race or something. Then once you get below 270, I think you'll find that the loss will progress more steadily. Just don't get discouraged; it will happen for you.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceNforall View Post
Funny that you should mention that! I have varied between 275-285 for a few years now (highest weight 303). I seem to get down to 272 and then for some reason just can't break that 270 mark....that's my first goal this time.

I actually picked a Monday morning weigh in for just that purpose....keep me honest on weekends. I used to weigh in on Thursday evenings and would then allow myself a "cheat" day on Fridays which often led into a weekend of cheating and then by Monday I had to work like crazy to just lose the weight I'd gained over the weekend by my next weigh in on Thursday night! No wonder I wasn't very successful!
Quote:
Sherrie-
I've had that habit as well. I weigh on Saturday mornings, and if I hadn't lost, my tendency was to feel depressed and eat too much. If I had a loss, then I decided I could treat myself--and I ate too much!

Now what I do is try to 'treat myself' to something that I don't normally eat but that is consistent with my WOE. For example, I love avocados, and I know they're healthy, but they're high calorie, so I don't normally have them. I might make a chicken salad with avocado as a 'treat' for myself, staying within my UD calorie limits but having something 'special.'

My new thing is almond butter, which I love. I don't eat it at all during the week so that I can 'treat' myself on the weekend, but stay within my carb/calorie range. I just had 2T for breakfast this morning! I think that having something special on the weekend keeps me from burnout because I really have to keep my UDs low in order to lose.

This technique has been working so far because I realized how those high calorie weekend UDs were hurting my progress.

By the way, I had the same problem getting below 270 and then later getting below 250 (that's when I came to JUDDD). By contrast, I expected to have difficulty getting below 200, and that was no problem at all! I think there's something to that 'set point' idea, and clearly both 250 and 270 were set points for me (weight at which I'd stayed for a while, whereas I'd never been around 200 for any length of time!).

What I'd advise is to be very persistent until you get to 265--no cheats or treats; just stick to your plan exactly. Think of it as a race or something. Then once you get below 270, I think you'll find that the loss will progress more steadily. Just don't get discouraged; it will happen for you.

RE Monday Weigh in... SMART SO SMART! On JUDD Of course my weigh in when I'm on program is Saturday morning because thats morning after third DD of the week... but I know that contributed to my extra enthusiastic UDs on Sat & Sun!
Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpirata View Post
RE Monday Weigh in... SMART SO SMART! On JUDD Of course my weigh in when I'm on program is Saturday morning because thats morning after third DD of the week... but I know that contributed to my extra enthusiastic UDs on Sat & Sun!
I hear ya, Kisha! Weekends are really hard for me....always go out Saturday night for dinner and restaurant food (the salt alone) does me in. A Monday morning weigh in cramps my style, but it should bring better results.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
054.gif

Day one of induction. I have not been weighing for a couple of months. I got a very rude awakening this am - up twenty pounds! This is the most I have ever weighed (sigh). I wished I would have weighed myself earlier and caught this. I thought I would be maintaining because of the thyroid meds. Well, let's see how JUDDD works at shedding these pounds. Disappointed, but determined to stay on plan this time.

btw: What's M & E?
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:32 AM   #78
Senior LCF member

Redeemed-

I know exactly how that happens! If I think I'm just 'maintaining' and not weighing at least weekly, I'm gaining. It's a curse; it takes me forever to lose, but I gain in the blink of an eye. I got to my highest weight by ignoring the scale, and I'm determined to weigh weekly for the rest of my life!

I think "M&E" refers to eating meat and eggs only. It's the latest fad on these boards. By going almost zero carbs, some people lose faster.

I don't recommend it, especially for hypos. I tried it a while back when I felt that I was stalling (I thought a change might get me going again). I felt ill after a few days of that, and whatever weight I lost came back with the first serving of veggies. Now I try just to stay with my plan day by day. All these 'tweaks' haven't helped me at all.

Just sharing my experience; you have to decide what's best for you.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Leo: Yeah, I don't want to do VLC. I was so stunned this morning after weighing. Thyroid meds are no panacea, that's for sure!! I should have stayed on JUDDD the last time around because I was losing. I need to make a commitment to myself to weigh weekly for the rest of my life and stay on plan for the rest of my life. I'm getting checked for gluten intolerance the middle of July. I've seen so often where low thyroid, low Vit. D and gluten intolerance all go hand in hand. So, maybe that will be a piece of the puzzle. My Vit. D was around 26, and fasting BS 102. So, I am going to ask my doc if I'm a candidate for Metformin. I have read that people seem to start losing once they take Metformin. Also, the doctor on House Call (Fox News) Sunday, said it's good for weight loss for borderline Type II's. Anyway, Leo, you're an inspiration!

Snaggle: I'm with you: "No more free for all UD's". That should be my mantra now that I'm doing JUDDD again.

Sherri: Glad you're back with us. Hope WW works well for you.

Quis: Thank's for the warm welcome back! You've been very consistent on this thread. What's you're total loss so far on JUDDD?

Last edited by Redeemed; 05-10-2010 at 05:14 AM..
Old 05-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #80
Senior LCF member

Redeemed-
You're right about the thyroid meds--all they do is make it possible to lose weight, but once you're hypo, weight loss is just slower because your metabolism is definitely compromised, even medicated. We just have to be patient.

I've never been tested for gluten, but I've given up all grains and feel great eating this way. If I'm not intolerant, I must have some sensitivity because a while ago, I experimented with no grains at all for about a month. (All I had to give up were my bran crackers, but I just loved them.) I then went to a local Indian restaurant and couldn't resist their incredible warm bread. I ate a lot and wound up with violent cramps and diarrhea--which I'm sure was from the sudden intake of gluten. It wasn't the food because I was with family, and no one else had any reaction at all. I've been grain free ever since.

My Vit. D was just about your level when my endo tested about a year ago. I take 4000 IU a day (on my own; my endo didn't even recommend anything because the lab result said, "low sufficiency"--so I guess he assumed that was OK). The most recent test showed me at 37 (sufficiency), but I am still taking it because I'd like to raise it to the 50s at least. I feel a lot better with 'sufficient' Vit D levels.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snaggle
WOE: juddd-5:2
Just poking my head in to say that my plan has been de-railed the last couple of days due to flu. Not sure if it is from Mexico? or just flu, but I have had diarrhea, stomach aches, fever, etc. since friday afternoon.
Back to bed.

Hang in there Redeemed! I agree with Leo, don't do M& E.
Low (or low-ish) carb juddd is what works for me.
snaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggle View Post
Just poking my head in to say that my plan has been de-railed the last couple of days due to flu. Not sure if it is from Mexico? or just flu, but I have had diarrhea, stomach aches, fever, etc. since friday afternoon.
Back to bed.

Hang in there Redeemed! I agree with Leo, don't do M& E.
Low (or low-ish) carb juddd is what works for me.
I hope you get well soon, Snaggle. Too bad you were sick on Mother's Day. Don't feel bad. My son came over to have "quality time" with me. So cute - his idea. He brought steaks he was going to fry for us (and I wasn't hungry), a rose and, a Sandra Bullock movie (Blind Side) for us to watch, and I fell asleep. I had to apologize and went to bed half way through the movie. Look forward to JUDDDing with you - get well soon.

Leo: That's interesting about the gluten episode. I hear so much about the three (Vit. D, thyroid, celiac - or sensitivity) being related. I wonder if one deficiency causes the other - and which one? I'll be very sad if I need to give up bread. That's one of the reasons I chose JUDDD initially was because I could eat the foods I wanted - especially bread. I've had the gluten-free bread, and it didn't taste very good.

ETA: Snaggle: Now I can't remember - do you even have kids?

Last edited by Redeemed; 05-10-2010 at 07:59 AM..
Old 05-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: janetaz
Stats: 198/189/135 restart 207.5/197.5/149
WOE: coming back to JUDDD!!
Start Date: restart JUDDD 7/4/14
Stopping in to say hi! Hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day yesterday! Wanted to congratulate Gina on hitting 175!! Hope I can catch up to all the other posts. This is the only place I visit on LCF!

Going to take DD shake ingredients to work and try that out for lunch, let's see how that works. Hope everyone has a great day!!
janetaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #84
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Redeemed, welcome back. I am definately gluten intolerant. I've never been tested, but like Leo I can just tell. I think the conditions do all go together somehow. I have all of them too.

Snaggle, rest up and I hope you feel better.

I had a nice weekend away. I am up 2.5 lbs after my two up(er) days but that is pretty normal. DD for me today with eggs for lunch and BBQ tri tip for dinner.

I have been doing VLC during the week for the past couple of weeks and it has seemed to help my losses. It keeps my hunger under control much better. I'm still doing JUDDD with DDs MWF and UDs T&Th. I focus on protein for DDs and keep fat pretty low to keep cals low. On UDs I still eat mainly protein, but add more fat and some dairy. Weekends I just do regular LC with plenty of veggies, yogurt, avocados... all the good stuff that doesn't fit during the week. So far, so good.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #85

Hi Janetaz good to see you!

Snaggle... hope you feel better soon. Sounds like your on Montezuma's weight loss plan.

Not doing a DD today not ready to tackle those yet but I have been inching down the scale since my last Dr appointment and am at sig weight which is down from the high of my weight gain.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #86
Senior LCF member

Snaggle-
Hope you're feeling better soon! Being that unwell is no fun.

janetaz-
I'm retired, but I volunteer on Wednesdays (a DD for me), and I find what works best for me is no food at all during the day--just drinking a lot. I eat about 200 cal for breakfast and another 100-150 when I get home. But that may not work for you. I just thought I'd mention it. On the other days when I'm home, I actually do eat at lunch time, but I find it easier not to eat when I'm out of the house.

Redeemed-
What a thoughtful son--it must be because he had a great mother
Old 05-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Snaggle-
Hope you're feeling better soon! Being that unwell is no fun.

janetaz-
I'm retired, but I volunteer on Wednesdays (a DD for me), and I find what works best for me is no food at all during the day--just drinking a lot. I eat about 200 cal for breakfast and another 100-150 when I get home. But that may not work for you. I just thought I'd mention it. On the other days when I'm home, I actually do eat at lunch time, but I find it easier not to eat when I'm out of the house.

Redeemed-
What a thoughtful son--it must be because he had a great mother:cool:
Leo: Yes. My son was waiting for me in the living room with DH, when I got home from work at 7:30 PM last night. He wanted to do all that and I was dead tired. I have shepherd's hooks all around my house. When I drove into the drive-way, DH had mowed the lawn and put up flower baskets on my shepherd's hooks.That was his gift to me. It was such a beautiful sight and so appreciated.

Gina: So, are you on thyroid meds now? I remember for the longest time you had difficulty losing weight. Was it the thyroid meds that made the difference? I love you JUDDDers who keep plowing through until you hit gold!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 09:16 AM   #88
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Gina: So, are you on thyroid meds now? I remember for the longest time you had difficulty losing weight. Was it the thyroid meds that made the difference? I love you JUDDDers who keep plowing through until you hit gold!!!!
Yes, I finally found a good doctor and am on meds for my thyroid and adrenals and several supplements (vit D is one of them). It has been about 4 monthes and I have lost the 20 lbs I gained and almost 10 fresh, new pounds.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetaz View Post
Stopping in to say hi! Hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day yesterday! Wanted to congratulate Gina on hitting 175!! Hope I can catch up to all the other posts. This is the only place I visit on LCF!

Going to take DD shake ingredients to work and try that out for lunch, let's see how that works. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Have a great DD, janetaz! I was thinking of having an almond milk and pineapple shake for lunch. Hope your work day goes well.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GME View Post
Yes, I finally found a good doctor and am on meds for my thyroid and adrenals and several supplements (vit D is one of them). It has been about 4 monthes and I have lost the 20 lbs I gained and almost 10 fresh, new pounds.

1401811yho44c9apr.gif 1525597ewyscssq7x.gif 1401811yho44c9apr.gif