Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #691
GME
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 Trying again...223/199/146 5'7
WOE: JUDDD/LC/Gluten & Dairy Free
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Hi folks. I haven't been here in awhile. I did JUDDD with good success when nothing else was working for me last spring. I stalled from June to September and then started gaining. I tried going back to LC induction, LC with more carbs, JUDDD again here and there, all to no avail. Sadly, I gained almost 20 lbs.

I finally found a doc who would take my hypothyroid symptoms seriously and I started thyroid meds last Thursday. Besides that, I have iodine and vit D deficiencies so I'm supplementing for those. We are still working on dosing, but I am feeling so much better already! I'm down a couple of pounds and I was even able to go for a run yesterday after about two months without one.

I'm signed on for a DD today. I had a boiled egg for breakfast, have lite soup packed for lunch and will have a little chicken for dinner.

Leo! I have been following your losses and they are just fantastic! Congratualtions.

7/27/14- Wharf to Wharf (6 miles)- I won! 9/14/14- Title 9K- I won! 11/9/14- Surfer's Path 10K- I won! 12/7/14- Jinglebell Rock 5K- I won!
2/7/15 - Together Love Run 5K, 3/22/15- She is Beautiful 10K, 4/12/15- Santa Cruz Half Marathon

*My definition of win: I didn't quit, didn't throw up, and they didn't close the course on me.
GME is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #692

Gallery: Ilpirata
Congrats to all who lost!

Hi GINA! Welcome back... you know I'm happiest when we're on the same plan thread LOL.

I did not lose... VERY VERY discouraged after Saturday Morning weigh in which lead to less than stellar eating saturday. Sunday was ok. Back on with DD today trying to stay off the scale.
Ilpirata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #693
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snaggle
WOE: juddd-5:2
Welcome back Gina- I am glad you are getting the hypo meds thing figured out. I know for many of the juddders, that until the hypo is properly regulated, they just can't lose.
Good to have you back.

Leo- You are just flying thru the 190's hon!! I am so excited to hear your progress.
It is so inspiring.

Up day today!
snaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #694

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?! LOL

Well I'm wrapping up DD getting ready to make my dinner.

I'm SO EXCITED because my Armour thyroid has been heinously backordered. Last time all I could find at any pharmacy was a lower dose and my endo just filled it for the smaller size! Today on the ninth pharmacy I called they had the bigger size so I'm going back up from 120mg per day to 150mg per day! Plus they had sixty of the 300mg pills and she gave me a scrip for ALL of them which means I effectively now have FOUR MONTHS of Armour on hand! I think I could use a bump up too my energy level has been low so yay good day
Ilpirata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #695
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Kisha--come post on February!!
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #696

OMG! LOL!