Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #571
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
Leo--are the Vitamuffins carby? I guess i thought they were--we do have markets here that carry them--I will have to look--

DD here. I have recognized lately the power of thought where this is all concerned. I am noticing that after a difficult two UD's, I am thinking this DD will be difficult. I am determined to fight that thinking today with more empowering messages! This DD will be easy! If I get too hungry I can have broth with Miracle Noodles which fills me right up! Or I can make my faux oatmeal with MN's and some WF caramel dip, blended and nuked! Going out to dinner tonight for my friend's birthday is going to be a breeze! If I can't find anything to eat, I will have a naked salad and wait til I get home! Can't wait to report back today about how well it all went!!

Good luck to all my JUDDD buddies on whatever kind of day today is!

Ouis
Vitalicious
VitaMuffin Mix, BlueBran
13.5 oz
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: (MIX) 1.1 oz. (30g), (BAKED) 2 oz. (57g)
Servings Per Container: 12

Show as Prepared Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*
Product Only

Total Calories 90

Calories From Fat 5

Total Fat 0 g 0%

Saturated Fat 0 g 0%

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 0 mg 0%

Sodium 140 mg 6%

Potassium 60 mg 2%

Total Carbohydrates 25 g 8%

Dietary Fiber 5 g 20%

Sugars 9 g

Show Net Carbs
Net Carbs
Minus Fiber 20 g

Protein 2 g

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*The "Baked" Column in Nutrition Facts represents the final baked product including the mix, eggs, AND optional blueberry garnish. Blueberry Garnish is not included in this package mix. Once baked, freeze to preserve freshness.

Ingredients: Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Molasses Powder, Blueberries (Blueberries, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil), Soy Bran, Oat Fiber, Wheat Starch, Oat Bran, Wheat Gluten, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vitamins, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Iron, Biotin, Zinc. ALLERGEN: Wheat, Soy.

Recommended Use: You will need 1 package VitaMuffin mix, 3 large egg whites, 1 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup fresh blueberries. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper or aluminum baking cups. Combine VitaMuffin Mix with egg whites and water. Blend well. Scoop about 3 tablespoons of batter into each baking cup. For topping, evenly distribute 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries (not included). Bake for 23-27 minutes, or until firm.

Warning: ALLERGEN: Wheat, Soy.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #572
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
THANK YOU REDEEMED!! Booooo--too carby for me. Maybe someday.

That is my other fantasy--that I could get all the weight off and that JUDDD would be the thing that allows me to eat some carbs--I know some of you Juddd'ers do eat carbs--and I am really afraid that, like Leo, if I start it would open the door to some kind of unrestrained bingey behavior--eating carbs in the past has led to immmediate weight gain--but that was without JUDDD. Anybody have any experience with this? That in maintenance you can add healthy carbs back in and DD's let you maintain? I would love to hear--

Ouis
ouizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #573
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nitenurse
Stats: 290-/(240-233)/160
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: 1972
Thanks, Leo, I will check out the muffins, I am thinking about trying to avoid gluten grains, that is why I was looking at the Salba-all fiber. Will figure something out. I am using a 1 carb bread from Julian Bakery (ad was on Netrition) but am not sure the amount of wheat is good for me, sure is filling though.
Having a tough DD, not about appetite, but about stress-(shuffling papers). So far have eaten 100cal portions of soupX2, probably will have another one of those maybe a protein shake and then just go to bed. Tomorrow I will start earlier, quit earlier-I think I can only do this for about 4 hours and then my brain shuts down. If you all hear screaming from the west it is probably me.lol.
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #574
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Ouis-

My experience with JUDDD is that it must actually reduce the insulin resistance or whatever it is that makes me so sensitive to carbs because when I went to New Orleans on vacation for 4 days last April [had only been on JUDDD 3 months at the time], I didn't go wild, but I ate more carbs than I normally do--how can you not have Bananas Foster when you're in Brennan's where it was invented?

I experienced no unusual hunger, no cravings, etc. I came home up 2.5 lbs, but one week later, I had lost that and an additional pound--i.e., down 3.5lbs.

In the 'olden days' of regular low carb eating, I would have gained more (because once I had carbs, I'd get incredible hunger), and it would have taken months for me to lose those extra pounds.

I think that if I wanted to (and I don't), I could add some carbs in with JUDDD without experiencing the negative effects of 'going off' low carb.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #575
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Today's UD went well. All done eating for the day. Came in around 2100 calories. I have tomorrow's DD egg/almond milk custard in the oven (6 eggs, 1 l/3 cups almond milk, NuStevia, cinnimon, nutmeg) which comes to right around 500 calories. I put all ingredients in the blender, then the oven. There's so much protein that I might divide it in half and eat half for lunch and half for supper. Usually I like to wait until 5 pm, so this is an experiment.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #576
Senior LCF member

My weekend wasn't bad, and Sunday was 'sort of' a medium day (less than Saturday and work out too), but this morning I woke up wanting it to be another UD! I've already had 200 cal, but I will be away from home most of the day, so I'm hoping to keep this to 300 total.

I think these unexpected hungry days are just a sign that my body is trying to regain weight--seriously. Losing weight is a negative to the body, so it is always trying to regain, especially when a person is in VFT, as I am now.

That's why I refuse to ruin this DD. I know from experience that I can vanquish this urge if I don't give in.

Redeemed--That custard sounds delicious, and I have eggs and almond breeze in my fridge, so I may make a smaller one for my DD on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see how it tastes without the stevia. How long does it bake and at what temperature?

Last edited by Leo41; 01-25-2010 at 04:28 AM..
Old 01-25-2010, 05:00 AM   #577
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LBishop
Stats: 151.5/144/125-129 5'4" 48yo
Start Date: Restart November 2010
Quote:
THANK YOU REDEEMED!! Booooo--too carby for me. Maybe someday.

That is my other fantasy--that I could get all the weight off and that JUDDD would be the thing that allows me to eat some carbs--I know some of you Juddd'ers do eat carbs--and I am really afraid that, like Leo, if I start it would open the door to some kind of unrestrained bingey behavior--eating carbs in the past has led to immmediate weight gain--but that was without JUDDD. Anybody have any experience with this? That in maintenance you can add healthy carbs back in and DD's let you maintain? I would love to hear--

Ouis
Ouis, I had started having a hard time losing on Atkins....seemed I lowered my carbs more and more but it always had to be lowered more. When I started JUDDD, I completed stopped low carb and lost very well. I'm hypothyroid too and I think I needed some carbs but was not losing on Atkins. Maybe if I had watched calories more? but JUDDD is so much simpler for me. I do need to eliminate most sugar and white flour products but don't we all!? I have a high incidents of diabetes in my family and don't want to end up there.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #578
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snaggle
WOE: juddd-5:2
Hi everybody. I have been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to post. I do read everybody's posts and as usual, they inspire me.
I am still at 152. I have had 3 weekends in a row with just too much going on to really stick to true alternation. I have only been getting in 2-3 good downs a week. With big ups, it basically means I am barely maintaining. I may try and pull off another awf+coffee today, but we shall see. I have been doing fast five to try and help with having too many ups in a row, but it is not enough.

Ouis- interesting question regarding carbs. When I started juddd, I intended to do it low carb, but I ended up just doing low carb on my down days, since it was more satisfying to eat protein than carbs. I used the carbs as kind of my "reward" for having good down days. I still find that to be true and realize that for me, that is the essence of my problems with food. I do not overeat protein, and fat is difficult to overeat without carbs in the picture, BUT carbs .................. I just have no turn off mechanism. I wouldn't call it a binge really, but I just don't get satisfied??
What I am finding is that even though I don't have some of the other issues that many have (hypo, blood sugar probs, etc), I am a carb addict, and I do need to really need to try and stay away from them most of the time. I am going to try and experiment this week with ONLY having carbs if we are at a dinner party or special occasion. I tend to actually restrain myself better in a group. It is the carbs around the house I must avoid.
Hubby agrees and has committed to doing the same thing with me. We have gotten in the bad habit of allowing pasta and desserts on our up days and it is way too slippery of a slope.
That being said, when I tried the "6-week cure for the middle aged middle" last fall, which was very low carb, it did not work any better than my usual juddd with carbs. In fact, I kind of stalled out. I think for me, the key is to just really work hard on MOST days (fairly easy for me during the work week), and then just be more in control on weekends. (not so easy!!!!)
The story of my life........................
snaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #579
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EmandM
Stats: Maintaining at 114 (5'5" 35 yrs)
WOE: JUDDD/Whole foods
Start Date: JUDDD start date: Nov. '08
Hi all, I haven't read any of the posts today. Will get to that later. I received some bad news last night about my dad. He has been diagnosed with Parkinsons. I am utterly devastated and have been up most of the night researching as best I can. There is some comforting info out there but some disturbing information as well. I am still in a bit of shock and took the day off to process all of this (and cry, which I have been doing pretty much non-stop). What I wanted to share in terms of JUDDD and eating is in times of major stress and grief, I don't eat. I don't binge, I don't think about sugar or junk food. And being an emotional eater you would think this would be prime time to dig into a box of donuts. So for me, it's really the mundane, little, daily stresses that I would eat to distract myself from and not the big things.
EmandM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #580
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Ilpirata
Happy Monday DD Family!

Good morning my friends.

I had a sick bunny this weekend! WOW. Stressed me the heck out. I know what to do to take care of her and have been giving liquids and meds. The good news is she is eating and pooping again! (yay I've never been so happy to see poop in my life LOL).

So I had a rough weekend but its getting better now. And I did NOT use it as an excuse to binge! I stayed low carb all weekend

I didn't exactly do a DD or an MD on Sunday but it wasn't a crazy UD at all. I noshed on chicken tenders that I sauteed in PAM and a little cheese.

SO, DD for me today! I will be weighing in tomorrow morning not sure where I'll fall probably right around current sig weight which is fine. I'm proud of how I did this weekend staying home nursing bunny forcing fluids and meds which is not fun!

I'm sure alot of us are on DD today... I've got mine all planned out and it will FO SHO be under 500 cals. I'm now a good solid week on program and one more week the "induction" period will be over.
Ilpirata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #581
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

feel better bunny!!!!

My DD was yesterday--and went well despite the fact that I went out to dinner for a friend's birthday--just had a shrimp salad no dressing--

Thanks for the input about carbs everyone. I need to think what exactly i want in terms of carbs--I feel i need to stay LC at least until i am closer to goal and then see what I want--I think it would mainly be about celebratory eating rather than daily eating. we shall see

Ouis
Old 01-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #582
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mammapo
Stats: 184.4/168/140
Start Date: 1/9/ 2009. paused 2/2010. restart 10/30/2011
Hey, all!

Back to posting after an extended absence.

How is everyone? what's the update?

We got hit with H1N1, and I had a series of falls, so I was a bit derailed. I'm holding steady since I posted last - a mirace in itself - but I'd like to see stuff start to head down again :-)

Today is a DD. So far I've done all of 20 calories.

I'm trying to do a week or two of JUDDD induction, just to get myself used to being strict again - I've been finding myself slipping far, far off the primrose path, and I think January is a good time to reboot, since that's when I started last year.

Naomi

Last edited by mammapo; 01-25-2010 at 11:47 AM..
mammapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #583
Major LCF Poster!

wow- long time mammapo! Great to see you around. As you can see, we have lots of the same old gang, but lots of newcomers to JUDDD too!
Glad you are holding steady, but I feel the same as you, I want to head DOWN.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #584
Senior LCF Member

hi, snaggle!

Yeah, I was glad to see your pic and keesha's - I think there's quite a few of us old timers here. LOL

Initially I quit posting because I was trying to streamline my time-use... but it turns out I get a little to free and easy when I do that for too long. Guess the posting is worth it and not a time-waster!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #585
Senior LCF member

Snaggle-
I low carb now for health, but way back when I began low carbing it was solely because it's the only way I can limit my eating. If I eat bread, rice, etc., I am constantly hungry! When I was growing up, I had no idea what was wrong with me when everyone else was 'stuffed' after a big dinner, and I was hungry 15 minutes later. Only when Dr. A published his first book did I discover what my problem was.

EmandM-
So sorry to hear about your father. From what I know (very little and from the Michael Fox updates), the disease progresses differently with different people, so I hope your father has the best possible outcome.

I am the same about not eating in crisis but solely with the 'mundane.' That's why (since JUDDD) I've taken to calling it "eating for entertainment"--either because I'm bored or I want to escape from some little stresses. Not being able to do that on DDs helped me understand my food behaviors.

Kisha-
I hope a bunny is easier to medicate than a cat because when I have to give my cat meds I don't know which one of us is more stressed. But I'm glad to see that you're back in the swing of DDs!

Naomi-
Nice to see you back! I never think of posting here as a 'waste of time' because I know that I could not be successful with JUDDD were it not for the support I get here.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #586
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Y'know--I am noticing a problem with my up days. I can easily not eat on my DD's, but my ud's are a constant struggle. I was really hoping this would not be the case, but I want to eat all the time and not just cause I'm hungry. Does this pass after awhile?
Old 01-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammapo View Post
Hey, all!

Back to posting after an extended absence.

How is everyone? what's the update?

We got hit with H1N1, and I had a series of falls, so I was a bit derailed. I'm holding steady since I posted last - a mirace in itself - but I'd like to see stuff start to head down again :-)

Today is a DD. So far I've done all of 20 calories.

I'm trying to do a week or two of JUDDD induction, just to get myself used to being strict again - I've been finding myself slipping far, far off the primrose path, and I think January is a good time to reboot, since that's when I started last year.

Naomi
HI NAOMI!!! Welcome back! (missed you LOL) I too am doing my January restart recomitt though i came to the game later than I originally planned LOL. I'm in the middle of strict 500 cal DD "induction" so join me

Quote:
Y'know--I am noticing a problem with my up days. I can easily not eat on my DD's, but my ud's are a constant struggle. I was really hoping this would not be the case, but I want to eat all the time and not just cause I'm hungry. Does this pass after awhile?
UDs are hard and they seem to ebb and flow though you are NOT the first to experience what you describe. I've found I do well if I try to plan my day out ahead of time. And limit snacking! I'd love to completely eliminate snacking even on UD because I'm totally guilty of eating when I don't even know WHY I'm doing it (have you seen that Alli commercial that says "sometimes you don't even know why you're eating?" well thats me!)

LEO - NO Bunnies are NOT easy to medicate! Poor thing. One of the meds I'm giving her is isomalt cat hairball medicine which you may know is sticky and tthick. I have to roll it in a ball, trap her between my legs, pry her little mouth OPEN and attempt to plop it neatly in her mouth. Unlike cats bunnies do not find malt delicious LOL. yeah its stressfull and it sucks and I hate that now she's running from me!
Old 01-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #588
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: linkerbink
My UD problem still seems to be...get this...eating enough! I've been planning out my menus for those days and am trying to get in at least 1800 calories. I don't know how I was able to gain weight when I don't eat much unless it's because I was eating too little and my metabolism was whacked. I'm sticking to 350 calories on DDs and having no problems with that.

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE to eat, I just don't eat a lot. On my plan I've even included two snacks a day. The UD plans seem to have so much food in them! But I'm working on it. I love veggies and they don't have many calories so I'm trying to include things like brown rice. Does anyone out there have any advice for me?
linkerbink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkerbink View Post
My UD problem still seems to be...get this...eating enough! I've been planning out my menus for those days and am trying to get in at least 1800 calories. I don't know how I was able to gain weight when I don't eat much unless it's because I was eating too little and my metabolism was whacked. I'm sticking to 350 calories on DDs and having no problems with that.

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE to eat, I just don't eat a lot. On my plan I've even included two snacks a day. The UD plans seem to have so much food in them! But I'm working on it. I love veggies and they don't have many calories so I'm trying to include things like brown rice. Does anyone out there have any advice for me?
ADD FATS!!! Top your veggies with plenty of butter or maybe a holondaise sauce. You'll get your cals up FAST.

Do you like Avocados? Try adding 1/2 or one full avo per day. One dark Skin (California) Avocado has about 220 calories.

Or a couple of TBS of nut butter. 1 TBS of almond butter is 100 calories! (If you eat nuts on your plan)

Are you using full fat versions of everything? Heavy Whipping Cream in your coffee?

Man I can get in like an extra thousand calories a day just from full fat condiment type stuff LOL
Old 01-25-2010, 02:27 PM   #590
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: linkerbink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpirata View Post
ADD FATS!!! Top your veggies with plenty of butter or maybe a holondaise sauce. You'll get your cals up FAST.

Do you like Avocados? Try adding 1/2 or one full avo per day. One dark Skin (California) Avocado has about 220 calories.

Or a couple of TBS of nut butter. 1 TBS of almond butter is 100 calories! (If you eat nuts on your plan)

Are you using full fat versions of everything? Heavy Whipping Cream in your coffee?

Man I can get in like an extra thousand calories a day just from full fat condiment type stuff LOL
Thanks for the ideas. I LOVE avocados but I usually put it on a salad...maybe I should put it on a big ol' taco instead! I also love peanut butter, not into cream, HATE whipped cream (I know, hard to believe!). I don't use butter or full fat items because of the cholesterol. I'm also not much of a dessert eater, don't care about cakes, etc.

I'm trying to become more familiar with the calorie content of various foods so I can eat healthy while add calories. I guess I've been trying so hard all these years to keep my calories in check that I've been defeating myself!
linkerbink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #591
Major LCF Poster!

Finally! I have managed a successful DD!!!!! Was busy running all day today and had NO problem at all not eating. Tonight, came home and while the family ate spaghetti, I had a smoothie with whey protein, one banana and 2 cups of almond breeze. Not sure how many calories in the banana, but 180 calories in the whey protein and almond breeze, so I'm guess 250 ish? Just psyched that I finally did it!
LBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBishop View Post
Finally! I have managed a successful DD!!!!! Was busy running all day today and had NO problem at all not eating. Tonight, came home and while the family ate spaghetti, I had a smoothie with whey protein, one banana and 2 cups of almond breeze. Not sure how many calories in the banana, but 180 calories in the whey protein and almond breeze, so I'm guess 250 ish? Just psyched that I finally did it!

YAYA!!! Awesome JOB!! Now go to bed. LOL
Old 01-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #593

DD going good so far...

Had 1/4 cup cooked chicken for brekky.

5 Oz tuna with low cal low fat low carb dressing for lunch.

Planning on sauteed cabbage with shiratake noodles for dinner.

O also had about a cup of SO Delicious unsweetened Coconut Milk in my coffees this morning

Dropping off my car at the mechanic after work then home to take care of my sick bun. Man I hate giving her meds but it just has to be this way.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 PM   #594
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpirata View Post
YAYA!!! Awesome JOB!! Now go to bed. LOL
haha! no, I"m home free now.. Once I get this far on a dd, nothing would make me eat anything. I'm too close to tomorrow! However, I probably will go to bed earlier than my UD bedtime....usually do on DD's.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #595
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Em - So sorry to hear of your dad's diagnosis. I used to work with a doctor who was diagnosed with Parkinson's several years ago and he is doing really, reallly well. The key is his medications, I believe, but if I didn't already know his diagnosis, I wouldn't be able to tell.

Kisha - Glad your bunny is on the mend! I can just see you giving meds to the poor little sweetie!

Ouiz - I totally hear you on the UDs. My head wants to eat all day. However, I tend to spend my DDs planning what I will have tomorrow and then when I get up on UD, I am very serene. Just knowing that I can eat makes me feel happy! But then my head starts working.....For example, yesterday I ate lunch out with the family at a Mexican restaurant and had the beef soup and some rice. Ate half. THEN went to Costco and even though I was full had to eat some of the samples!! Hopefully the serene feeling takes over more than the "gotta eat" feeling.

I'd like to eat a little lower carb but my gallbladder stones don't love it too much. Every time I start to increase fat and lower my carbs, I start to have spasms.

I had a DD today and am doing a mid-day tomorrow followed by an UD. Have bunko on Friday night and want to have the comfort of UD since there is always something good to eat.

Laura
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #596
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Quote:
Just psyched that I finally did it!
WTG!! WTG!!!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #597
Major LCF Poster!

Emandm- My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

Leisa-- great job with the dd. I am hanging in there too. Had a little bite of leftover steak and will have some salmon and green beans for dinner. Want to stay under 400 cal today. I am jealous that you get to go to bed already. It is only 5:30 here on the west coast.

Kisha- I love bunnies! I hope yours gets better.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #598
Major LCF Poster!

Kisha, hope your bunny feels better tonight!

Em, sorry about your dad. We have a couple of men in our church with Parkinsons and they seem to be doing really well. I will pray your dad is able to do as well as possible!

Linkerbink, I'm amazed you have the problem of not eating enough. I have no problem there, lol!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #599
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EmandM
Stats: Maintaining at 114 (5'5" 35 yrs)
WOE: JUDDD/Whole foods
Start Date: JUDDD start date: Nov. '08
Thanks for the well wishes about my dad and thanks Ellgee and LBishop for sharing those stories. I hope that the disease progresses slowly and my dad has many, many great years ahead of him.

Kisha - glad your bunny is better.

LBishop - congrats on a great DD. One moment at a time!

Linkerbink - my favourite sandwhich is avocado, tomato and dijon mustard on Eziekel bread (toasted).

Mammapo - so glad to see you back here. Sorry you got hit with H1N1. Post as much as you can so we can catch up!

Still no appetite today. It's supposed to be an UD but with all the stress about my dad I am nauseous and can't eat. I've tried, believe me. I will switch tomorrow's DD to an UD and hope I can eat! If not that will be 3 (unintended) DD's in a row and I don't want that.

Last edited by EmandM; 01-25-2010 at 05:48 PM..
EmandM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #600
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
(((HUGS)))

I remember the feeling of accomplishment the first time I truly really did it.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!