Newbie with A LOT of Questions
Hello all! I ordered my drops and I ordered pellets that should be here on Monday and Tuesday. This will be my very first time doing HCG.
1. I will only have the drops and pellets. Do I need to take a multi vitamin and B-12 pills?
2. Can I do the drops for the first round and then the pellets for the second round?
3. Can I only go a week in between each round? What's the minimum amount of time in between each round?
Thanks in advance for the help. I've read the book "Pounds and Inches" but I'm a little confused on the time frame.
1. A multi vitamin and b12 are both recommended but not mandatory. See how you feel. Also, magnesium and potassium are recommended if you are tired or have leg cramps or...elimination...issues.
2. Yes, drops first round and pellets second round are fine. I even mixed during a round and they were fine.
3. No. For protocol, you need to take a minimum of 6 weeks between rounds, 21 days P3 and 21 days P4, especially for your first round. However, if you want to go 21 days, take a week in P3, then go back for another couple of weeks that's ok (called a "planned interruption"). Not recommended for your first round but possible.
P&I IS challenging to understand in parts but check this out...
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.|