Old 04-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
THURSDAY'S ROLL CALL, April 17

Have a good night of sleep, friends!

Mary, did you have a friendly but quick visit with you niece tonight! Hope so..

See everyone Thursday morning, going to get the "real blonde" put back into my hair, lol. Need a trim of some kind, too.

Safe travels, for anyone out and about.
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #2

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec.1997
Running in to say hi before I hit the sack. See you all in the AM.
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Good morning all just beginning to stir after a restless night. During the evening I had a severe coughing session and sinuses filling up so doubly difficult breathing. Made appointments with both pulmonary and prime doctors but can't get in until near the end of May. If it gets any worse will have to go into emergency...wondering it it may be bronchitis...nuts, just when things were going so well.

Could have been from stress due to rushing around yesterday to get everything done..sure glad I decided to the take the sister missionaries out for dinner so didn't add to the stress by cooking and having to clean up. But when I got home the fur kid had left a couple trails and I was down on my hands and knees cleaning the carpet when my home teachers showed up. At least it no longer smells. Don't know what I'm going to do with the fur kid, I've never had such trouble housebreaking a pet....sigh!

Doris, thanks for the best wishes...niece flying into Long Beach today and our plans are they're coming up in the morning (Friday) for lunch and a quick visit...like she said, exchange pictures. Sure hope I don't have another coughing fit like last night's...as that's my brother's problems...asthma and major breathing problems. I'm looking forward to the visit for sure.

My day, today, has also changed a bit...just the Spanish class and drive Nadine and her son to the doctor's appointment. Who was it who said, "simplify, simplify, simplify?" Trying to do that and slowing down; maybe I'll get my breath back.

Have a great day folks...stay warm, dry and safe....any special plans for the weekend?

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:58 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Hope you are feeling better soon, Mary, and not coughing!

Nothing special planned for today. Light rain....not enough to really help plants, but too much to comfortably garden.

Have a good one.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #5

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Oh Mary, Do you have any steroid puffers in? You need to open those airways and the coughing will stop. Give yourself a good dose.
Oh that poor pouch not be potty trained. Not good for you either breathing in the dust from the carpet fibres and such. All can be triggers.
I will shut up now...Mother Hen again, I know.

Wow! Gladys, WTGG! I wonder if you could buy C a Rolex with your jewellry certificate for Christmas. You guys certainly are blessed with a lucky streak.

A GF that I went to visit that Winters down here since November and just went home. She checked her Cdn lottery tickets and she had won 100K while she was away. How pleasantly surprised is that? I rarely buy them so it won't happen to me.

Babette, did you get the rain you were expecting?
Do you think I could grow Hydrangea bushes up in Canada? Thinking to buy a few mature ones upon my return.

Doris, are you all cute and 'real' blonde by now? Hope G doesn't get that nasty bug your family seem to have.
I have been thinking of going a lighter shade as my roots are quite white in places and show against the mid brown I have, if I went blonde the roots would blend better without that tell tale line but I do have dark in places so that would show. Oh hum?

I am trying to get my head around my return home. I will tell my self each morning so it won't be a big sad shock next week.

Waving to All, Last Supper tonight huh?
Old 04-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Susan,neither one us wanted a watch. My two oldest DGD will help me.I think bracelets with their birth stone will be good for the two younger ones.
birdlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:17 PM   #7

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
That's a good idea, Gladys!!!

Susan, how lucky of your friend to come home and find she won such an amount of dough, lol. We don't buy tickets, either. Used to, years and years ago, when the whole lottery thing began. If you want to go blonde, gradually do it lighter, and over time, you will have less dark and more light and it will even out. I have it done by the hairdresser lately, but used to do it at home, but I hate sitting on the pot, waiting for it to "take" at home, because I think of all the things I should be doing instead of standing or sitting and waiting 25 minutes.............too much information, sorry......

Hope it warms up, I'm tired of the cold, although I'll complain in the summer about heat. dh bought more mulch, but thinks he is done with the front, those mulch bags look like they have so much in them, ha ha.

Mary, how is your cough, do you think you need an antibiotic for bronchitis? Linda has something like that going on. Hard to get some sleep!

You realize, don't you, it's not "just about the food".!
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote