Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   MONDAY'S ROLL CALL, April 14 (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/828214-mondays-roll-call-april-14-a.html)

mykneesareback 04-13-2014 08:47 PM

MONDAY'S ROLL CALL, April 14

Saw the first hummingbird this afternoon, finally, must be the Trumpet flowers beginning to bloom, and they "happened" to see the feeder..:)

See everyone who can make it Monday morning......:console:

LoveMontana 04-13-2014 09:28 PM

Did your area get those storms, Doris?
We were 80 degrees today but by Wed. we will be back in the 20's:stars:

See you all tomorrow.

modon69478 04-14-2014 07:31 AM

Lots of thunder/lightening and rain here. I sure hope the hail doesn't come! Some places were getting 2" hail - yikes!

Me and the pup are hanging out here for right now,
Michele

mykneesareback 04-14-2014 07:49 AM

We had some good, hard rain, some thunder and lightning, but nothing like what they predicted. The wind was harsh, had to set up an appointment for the guys to come remove a large tree too close to the house, they will remove it on Wednesday.........

It was 42 degrees this am, supposed to get to 52 today, so heater is on, lol.

Hope you stay safe, Michele, that hail is so unsafe anywhere you go, by foot or car. And hope the power stays on!!

Be back later, some stuff isn't working right since the password to Yahoo was changed due to that stupid virus that was sent out.

Mssarge 04-14-2014 08:32 AM

Good morning y'all. The sun is shining and so am I, well, maybe I'm just up and moving. Not much planned again, so that leaves lots of ways to get into trouble. We'll see what the day brings.

Doris, sorry to hear you have to have a tree removed that's too close to the house.

Michele, that hail can be a big problem...I remember it well and with not such fond memories either.

have a great day folks, and i hope great things come your way.

modon69478 04-14-2014 09:10 AM

Woke up to 71 degrees at 7:00 am, 3 hours later and it's now 46 with temps still dropping. Am waiting for the next wave of storms to hit...

Hang on tight everyone,
Michele

mykneesareback 04-14-2014 09:20 AM

Hang on too, Michele! It's so cold here, have to wear my sweater again, warm socks, and heat up the bathroom to take a shower, lol. Nuts!!

Hello, Mary! :hiya:

ocali 04-14-2014 11:28 AM

Cloudy but in the 70's here in Florence, S.C. Had an uneventful trip here yesterday with my dd.

mykneesareback 04-14-2014 11:41 AM

Enjoy your visit in lovely South Carolina, Julie!!! :shake: Glad you arrived safely, too.

Doug_H 04-14-2014 02:36 PM

Hi all,

I'm flying off to Michigan early tomorrow morning to visit family. Will be back this coming weekend.

Doug

modon69478 04-14-2014 02:41 PM

Safe Travels, Doug

Enjoy your adventure Julie

Catalinagal 04-14-2014 03:10 PM

Just stopping in to say hello to all the people here. I'm in my Silver years, but happy to be associated with those that are Golden :)

Reuperating from total knee replacement and a bit weary of limitations, but looking forward to the good walks dh & I used to take.

Lovely day here, second batch of hummers ready to fly the nest. My azaleas never looked better and the lavendar is blooming for the bees.

Begete 04-14-2014 04:14 PM

Sorry for coming so late today. Been really busy with the garden on a tour in a little over two weeks.

Safe travel to Julie, Doug and anyone else away from home.

I really miss Lainey. Wish there were some way we could help her. Ideas?

Anyhow, a friend who is a professional photographer/artist took this photo in my garden yesterday. I had just been watering when she paid a surprise visit. These are Hellebores and Brunnera.

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/...32936370_o.jpg

mykneesareback 04-14-2014 04:47 PM

Wow, Begete, that one is a great Wallpaper picture!

Hello silver Catalina Gal, keep on mending and you will be able to get back to your walks.

Safe travels to you, Doug, and wishing your short lines ;)

Off to finish cooking dinner for my men, large and small..........:D