LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
SATURDAY'S Roll Call, Dec. 28

Posting early tonight, want to get to bed and read my magazines while they still are from this year............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 562883_547177982017236_825098954_n.jpg (57.2 KB, 4 views)
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #2

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec.1997
Beautiful decorative plate, Doris.

Heading off to bed right now. Pooped here.
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Hi everyone. Saw Two movie in two days. Didn't care for GRAVITY. The special effects were special, certainly, but there was very little plot or story.

AMERICAN HUSTLE, on the other hand was superb. It was about the Abscam scan doe of the late 70's and early 80's. The acting was about the best I have ever seen, especially Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence. I highly recommend this one.

Julie....hope you feel better soon. How are you doing, Susan? Lainey? Michele? Mary? Weezie? Verleen? And whoever else I missed who is not feeling well.

Happy anniversary, Gladys.

How is DH doing, Doris?

Why are you so pooped, Linda?

Nothing planned for tomorrow. Gabe is going fishing, and DH and I will probably work on motorhome and garden.

Have a good one.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
I've been studying all day, it seems, except for a quick run to get gas for the car as I'm going to the cousin's Saturday and didn't know if I had enough gas to get home again...hard to think of going on the highways on a Saturday, tho'....oh well, my cousin just returned from a trip to Oklahoma and brought his sister out whom I haven't seen since she was knee-high to a grasshopper. Really looking forward to seeing her; hope we can spend some time together while she is in town.

Was working this evening on studies for the Family History consultant position I've walked into...wow! lots to learn, don't know if I'm capable of doing it, so will definitely ask for help anytime I even think I need it. They've changed the website so much since I last used it in 2002...much easier to use now.

Well, got to do my dishes and jump in bed...y'all take care and I'm not sure if I'll check in in the morning, but you know I'll be lurking.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:53 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
Good Morning all and thanks Doris for opening.

30 degrees here so I am running hot water in the tub. Ran in the kitchen already. Got the heat up to 66 and that is warm enough with the sun pouring in. My back is achey from the cold but doing fine. Have had no pain meds for a several days so I'll indulge one a little later.
No plans till Jan. 2's other eye for Mary Ann.
hmmm, ache is worse by the minute so I'll get that pill right now and turn off the tub water. Thick frost looks like snow every morning.
Have a ood one all.
bbl

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #6

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Hi All, just getting here after the excitement of the Christmas holidays. Lots of good family time.
My pain is finally under control just the last two days so far so good. So maybe after a week of this I can start to wean off these heavy duty meds.
I don't want to start the radiation until I am fully healed and recovered. DS leaves for Florida Jan 4th, then after a week at the office he will be back to Europe for 3 weeks. So I only have him here for another week.

Doris, lovely plate, thanks for sharing with us. How is G's ear today? I hope you are taking some time for yourself through all this.

Babette, I can sure commiserate with Gabe and him being so young too. It will happen for him when he least expects it. Seems this world is made like Noah's Ark, all two by two. He would feel that being with lots of well married couples. It is all part of the grieving process. I still tear up with memories but it subsides more easily now.
Yes I saw Gravity a while back at the movies with DS, it sure is different...out of this world for sure. Ha! My cousin in England went to see the opening of Philomeana a couple of months back and she highly recommended it to me back then. She had read the book that it was based on a while back so it peaked her interest. I haven't been able to get to the movies yet.

Lainey, Yes take a pill for a treat. I have been popping them like candies the past month. I dread to think what my poor liver and kidneys have had to process. I will wean off as soon as I can. I have been watching the series, 'The Paradise.' on PBS so only two more episodes to the end of that. I sure hope regular programming starts back up again soon.

Mary, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Linda, good to see your post.

Verleen, I hope you can get one of your pc's to work at least.

Waving to All and hope to check back later...
Old 12-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #7

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Susan, good to see you pop in, too, figured you were busy with family and then paring down your in between time to rest up, those pain meds do a number on the body. dh is better, thanks for asking, but has trouble sleeping because that side of his head hurts when he turns to lie on it in his sleep, wakes him up, which wakes me up........blah blah. When do you see your doctor again?

Begete, what kind of fishing does Gabe do, from a dock or off of a boat? Are you cleaning up the garden now?

Mary, how neat to be able to see a female cousin you haven't seen in a lifetime, wow!! Makes it worthwhile to head out on a Saturday.

Hi Lainey, did you find something good to watch on tv? Slim pickin's this time of year.

Verleen, I too wonder if you can get one of your computers to work for you instead of against you. Is Cathy over her bad cough now?

Linda, are you doing your regular walking exercise today and then staying home, I'm wondering if Lowe's is crowded or not, because of after Christmas sales.

Michele, one more day of nice weather, and we will get the chill again, hope you get your errands and usual Saturday stuff done today.

Loretta, how were your holidays where you live now?

I'm doing laundry today, catching up on the bed linens, dh's ear issue caused some pillow case stains, so I'm spraying Advanced Shout on it and so forth, playing little miss house wife..........

Expecting some of dil's relatives to stop by with her, later on, but they promise to bring food, lol.

Hoping Louise is feeling a bit better today, too, and Julie, how is your throat, are the meds making it better now for you?

You realize, don't you, it's not "just about the food".!
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/133.6/118
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Hi Everyone,

So glad to see Susan's post and that she's feeling a bit better.

I'm almost 100% myself, but sure enjoy my naps - too bad that will be coming to an end on Monday when I go back to work

Thanks for the movie info, Babette. Am planning to go see Saving Mr Banks tomorrow; I thought it would be lighthearted.

Hope Julie is feeling a bit better today, too.

Thanks for the kind words about the dog, Lainey. I think he'll be happy to get back to his regular routine soon.

Waving to everyone else! BBL,
Michele
modon69478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Did I mention I LOVED Philomena, but again, I have never seen a Judy Dench film I didn't love.

Doris, we don't do a lot of fall and winter cleanup, but we still have a bit to do. The reason we do not do a lot is because we like to keep old stalks that don't turn to mush up to shelter birds.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: way2fluffy
Stats: 215/205/165
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 12/28/13
Howdy folks. Not sure you remember me, but I'm back. Got a full time job that is great but takes up much of my time three years ago. I've been looking at posts rarely, trying to keep up with everybody's doins.
way2fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #11

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Hi Fluffy, I do remember You. Back!
Hope You are back to stay with us.
SuSUN is offline   Reply With Quote