LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
FRIDAY'S ROLL Call, Dec. 6

Happy St. Nicholas Day! Our son is going to take pictures of the grandson, as he discovers what St. Nicholas left by the door for him, we hope he is old enough to be surprised!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1426432_705332599499967_1673122887_n.jpg (21.7 KB, 1 views)
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
It sure is cold....too cold for our heat pump, so our furnace switched to our auxiliary propane system. That never happened before.

Have at least a dozen errands to run tomorrow.

Have a good one.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:09 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/133.6/118
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Due to the weather, we're on a 2-hr delayed start today. I've got 32 with a feels like of 25 and many roads with icy patches. I bet Doris's area has a lot more to deal with. (I hope this attachment makes her laugh)

Be careful friends and take care of yourselves,
Michele

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...41091229_n.jpg

Last edited by modon69478; 12-06-2013 at 05:15 AM..
modon69478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:35 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
Good morning.
Just lining up.
bbl
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Raning and 41,not good.
Crab dinner tonight.
Been putting bags out front of stuff I don't need,hope the ones picking them up can use or past on.I keep looking at all this junk and thinking of DD having to clean it up.lol We have two household of stuff in DH's work shop from his Aunt and Mom.
Tomorrow is C.'s mom's b-day,she died last year just before ,it's getting to him.
Have a good day all.
BBL
birdlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

So sorry for Clarence.
That is a deep pain of amazing depth.
So
Old 12-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #7

Gladys, I am sorry that Clarence has such sadness to bear now
It's good to be able to get rid of "stuff", I'm still doing it here, too.

Michele, that is sure funny, my dh had a good laugh, too! We have a world of white, thick ice, and 2 trees branches have fallen on a neighbor's roof just up the street from us, they called their insurance agent already.

Begete, glad you have that propane heat at least!! We loved in when we lived in the mountains, much warmer than the wood stove.

Howdy, Lainey!!

Gotta go, we are lucky to still have power, some folks just on another street had it go off at 4 am. A good day to decorate the Christmas Tree and drink hot coffee.

Waving at the rest of our bunch

You realize, don't you, it's not "just about the food".!
Old 12-06-2013, 08:11 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Good morning all...sunny and cold (for us) with temps hitting all the way up at 55, or so; with the next front pushing through over the weekend. Snowbunnies are happy with the snow in the mountains (where it belongs) and Mammoth has about a foot of natural stuff and who knows how much man-made...our mountains were so beautiful last week, snow topped; they're bare now but the resorts are pumping out the snow and are looking forward to this next storm when snow level is supposed to drop to about 3500 ft, so the Grapevine may have it's first closure of the year....at least that's what the x-spurts say.

(I just re-read that sentence. Excuse the run-on, but I'm not up to correcting it...sigh!)

Nadine's coming up from Hemet to do some cleaning today and then I'll run her over to Costco and the Food For Less (there isn't one in Hemet and she really like it for prices). Of course that means I'll drive her home with all her goodies.

Only plans other than that is tonight is the start of my church's "prelude to Christmas." Three nights of chorals/cantatas. I understand they have a huge display of creches, cookie deliveries and various other celebrations for the next three weeks. I've got to be careful or I'll be getting the Christmas spirit. (too late, I bought a very nice creche and yesterday a small, live tree at the commissary...sigh! and this from one of the original "bah humbug" persona...double sigh!)

Doris, that's one of the things I remember from Indiana where they had ginormous ice storms...branches falling, power lines dropping, and roads slicker than...well you know...from the hoar frost. brrrrr!

Hope everyone stays warm, comfortable and happy...have a great day folks.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #9

Gallery: Loretta V
Stats: 140/119/120
WOE: Low Carb & Modified JUDDD Jan. 2012
Start Date: July 2001/ Low Carb Friends 9/2001
Well at least our power stayed on during the night. We missed some of the great ice coating but today is bad with sleet, snow mixture and temps getting lower. Hope our power stays on but John is prepared with extra gas for the generator just in case but that power sure won't be for computer use.

Mary lover your "x-spurts term." Glad you are finding some Christmas spirit. I need some of that myself. We will be celebrating out get together a week from Sunday. I need to buy a few more items and hope the weather lets me get out and about.

Gladys those memories are painful for quite a while. Hope Clarence finds some joy in the happy memories.

Hope Susan is healing up nicely.

Maintaining 118/122 **** 13 YEARS
WHEREVER YOU ARE - BE ALL THERE!
BarbCO 4-15-2007
OLD WISE ONE
Jezzie 4-23-2012
Loretta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #10

Loretta, you are sure right about the generator not letting you use the computer, we had that problem, too, but lucky to have a generator, good for you guys!!

I gotta go fix lunch for dh, and get busier on the tree, keep getting phone calls.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #11
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew, finally in for the niht and week-end.

Drs. appt. this am with 2 referrals GYN lady that does lots of bladder tucks and a 1 yr and 1/2 over due with the colon ck of the radiation burns by sigmoidscope- NO oscopy for this girl- the prep would kill me. I really like my gastro guy. GYN lady I have never met. I love drs. appts during the holidays- very low crowds in the offices and I love the decorations they all get done professionally here. She axed my butter and mayo & peanut butter- but will et the sugar free all natural one from now on. Will replace butter with coconut oil or do without- Hellman's lite mayo is not too awful and I am also adding a before dark walk to the morning ones. I WANT that size 10 real bad. While I am typing this I am sipping a 25 oz. Bud Liht/ Clamato Juice...HA- and will heat up the doggie bag from yesterdays Happy Hour appitizers fest. Come tomorrow it is another story!
Will see what is on TV tonight and may down load a !Tunes movie rental I want to go see "Frozen in 3D" at the movies too. I love kids movies.
Want to dig out my Christmas Wreath for the front door that I bought several yrs ago at a after Christmas sale. I added battery lights to it and I et lots of threats to steal it.
All of you sound pretty good- I am sad for Clarence though and Susan as well but she is sounding like a trooper.
Woo, Bud is working its magic.
bbl

Old 12-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
Blabbermouth!!!

forgot to add pic of wreath...

here oes-
Please ignore the second pic (?) no idea what, where, when, who- I have dozens of photos I know nothing about and do not know how in the ELL to delete them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0358.jpg (71.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 12-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #13

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/143.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Hi All,

Just getting here, it is almost dark now.
DGD is singing both Anthems with her school at the hockey game tonight. The show place Arena is really close by to my place and DD has bought me a ticket. I just don't feel up to the excitement and crowds, so I will lay low, cosy and warm at home with a few of my shows. They understand which is good.

I did manage to get out for a short walk around the block this aft, so I got some fresh air and movement in the lower limbs. Ha! Our temps were around 32F so not too cold. I was well wrapped up.

Doris, Do you have any pics of Silas from this morning? What did St. Nicholas leave for him on the step?

Lainey, DD took DGD to see 'Frozen' last week and they both thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad to hear that your Bud and Clamato juice is kicking in.

Gladys, sending for Clarence, those anniversaries are tough to handle. I am with you, I keep bagging things up as they may as well go into circulation for someone that can use the items.

Waving to All and pleasant evening All.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #14

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec.1997
Getting in here late, but at least it's still Friday.

Yes Doris, did you take any pictures of Silas or your tree? We would all love to see him and the tree.

Gladys, so sorry Clarence is having a difficult time. It is so hard to lose a parent no matter when or where.
Nice to see you have your computer connection back.

Lainey, are the photos on your computer? If so just click on them and then click on the red x at the bottom right. That will delete the photo. You can do many but just try this for now.

HI Susan, how are you feeling? Hope the soreness is resolving.

Loretta, good that John has a generator. It's a live saver when the power goes out.

Hi to Babette, Mary, Michelle and all who follow.
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr

As Jack Nicholson said in the Bucket List "Somewhere right now, some lucky B*st*rd is having a heart attack"
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote