LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
SUNDAY'S Roll Call, Nov. 3

Doing this a bit too early, but going to try to watch Austin City Limits on here, and then boxing is on later, squeezed for time........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1004860_10151821158888389_782375181_n.jpg (20.6 KB, 3 views)
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Hey y'all, thanks for the start, Doris...just reminding myself to turn the clocks back tonight. Is anyone getting up in time for the solar eclipse? I think it's supposed to be happening this morning and visible on the eastern coast states...I'll just check it on the 'net when I get up. I think it's happening about 3:something my time.

Have a great day today. Don't know if I'll be checking in before I go to church or not...if not, I'll type ya later.
Mssarge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/163.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
What a storm we had today.....wind and rain like crazy. Nevertheless, we made it up to Bellingham, did some shopping, had a nice lunch with my friend and made it home safely.

Thanx for the start, Doris. DH lives boxing, but I loathe it.

Yikes. Huge flash of thunder.....better go....
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 174 1/2 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Summer foods- back to UP DAYS/DOWN DAYS Oct. 1, 13
Start Date: 8-3-2012 UD
Good Sunday morning. Thanks Doris as usual.

Thanks Linda for that info. I'll think about it but want to try a Rx decongestant first. Wonder if you can still get Ornade... worked in N.Y. years ago. As I said this happens every 10 years or so- maybe 15.
Mary Anne's great love blew up in her face. On a week end trist (spell ?) she heard him talk to his wife on the phone and heard "love & concern in his voice.
Thank G*d she did not get in any deeper. Turns out his wife is handi-capped (license plates) with curling fingers and awful back plus advanced COPD with pneumonia 6 different times as was calling from the hospital at her sisters house in W. Va. She ask him to leave and is staying in the paid for hotel till monday. Married men that fool around should be shot. He listed himself as "D" at the on line site where she met him. Boy oh boy he poured it on- poor girl. Well, that is that! I hated her lies to her Dad!
Highs only in the 50's today but a beautiful sunny day with leaves turning but lots of them just brown and will have no color.
That is my world and I' m hanging tuff.
e.

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/131.8/118
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Good Morning,

Woke to some chilly weather here (upper 40s) - went to sleep to A/C and woke up to turn on the heat - it'll warm up as the day goes on, thank goodness. But, the rain is supposed to start up again this evening.

Didn't get nearly enough done yesterday, I didn't realize how tired I was. I had a headache and a low grade fever, too. I did make it over to Walgreens and picked up some Benedryl and some vitamins. I don't think it's anything major - hopefully, I can a few more things done today.

Waving to Doris, Lainey, Loretta, Julie, Susan, Babette, Gladys, Linda, Louise, Verleen, and new folks too!

BBL,
Michele
modon69478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:50 AM   #6

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Michele, hope it isn't some cold or flu stuff, but travel can mess a person up, hope you feel better by tonight. Did you turn on the heat high, I mean really high? We turned ours on, but it doesn't seem to heat well, so need to call "the guy" who worked on the A/C this summer.

Lainey, what happened to your friend is exactly what people think will happen with that meeting someone online business, we are not surprised, but your poor friend had to learn the hard way.............will you see her today to console her? Are you feeling better today, too?

Begete, sounds like an exciting trip to Bellingham, but at least you had a good time and got stuff done anyway. Those storms are nasty there though, glad you are home.

Mary, did you get up for the eclipse? I've seen one before, but didn't even know about this one, wonder if Verleen saw it?

Had a nice, slow, day yesterday, stayed up until after 11, which is late for us, until we moved here. Heading down to the kids, lunch out, and shopping for Silas, he needs some winter clothes.

Have a good day, a fruitful day, if you need to get things done, or make calls. I couldn't get ahold of mother in law, that rehab place wouldn't let me talk to her.

Last edited by mykneesareback; 11-03-2013 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: forgot
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Hi gang,
Thursday evening we had terrible weather and my puter went out.DD just came by and got it going again.
Lainey,I'd be afraid of that on line dating and sure would not be going so soon after meeting someone on a get-away.
Will check and see what everyone has been up to.
BBL
birdlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
G'day folks...got to tell on myself. After reminding me to set clocks back last night, I turned around and put 'em forward. So, of course, I was up at an ungodly hour, realized my mistake and dove back into bed. Fortunately I was able to grab a few winks before I had to get up. Oh well, it wasn't the first time I messed up on the Daylight Saving's time tango and won't be the last. At least I wasn't late to work (or church in this case.)

I have returned to the church as I knew I was stagnating with nothing to do and not meeting people so decided it was a good thing. I'm meeting new people and enjoying the comradeship and not sitting around the house going to pot. I had even started distancing myself from my former workmates as I was always the instigating getting together....they're all younger and have lives of their own. So this year before starting my pity party, I decided to take action. We'll see how it goes and if it continues. The funny thing is that I have been on the rolls of this church for almost two years as I had the bishop officiate at my dh's funeral and I didn't know they had added me to their roll. Strange to see my name on the list without requesting it.

I'm even working on finding a home for the puppy...I will miss him and am tearing up just thinking about it but it will be for the best. He really needs a younger pack, someone to play, train, and teach him. My doxie is going out of her way to avoid him, so I know it is time for a change.

Well, I hope your day has been good and good things came your way...our temps were in the 70's and, I guess, we'll be dipping lower over the next couple of days with even a chance of showers coming....whoo hoo! It's Autumn.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TooSweetForMe
Stats: 178/178/150
WOE: lower carb / type 2 diabetic
Start Date: September 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykneesareback View Post
Doing this a bit too early, but going to try to watch Austin City Limits on here, and then boxing is on later, squeezed for time........
Did you catch Austin City Limits? Who was on there?

Sorry I haven't been on here - school is being a PITA lately.
TooSweetForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TooSweetForMe
Stats: 178/178/150
WOE: lower carb / type 2 diabetic
Start Date: September 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssarge View Post
Hey y'all, thanks for the start, Doris...just reminding myself to turn the clocks back tonight. Is anyone getting up in time for the solar eclipse? I think it's supposed to be happening this morning and visible on the eastern coast states.
Mssarge, I didn't get up in time for the eclipse - I didn't even know about it until after I got up and turned the morning news on. I even forgot to turn my clocks back last night.
TooSweetForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #11

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/142.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Just getting here. Thank YOU Doris for our start, just love that Kitty! Ha!

I had a full day, met DGF at one of our big Malls, we walked our feet off. I bought my first Christmas present, just a small Christmas snow globe for DGD. We did lots of looking, browsing stuff. BTW, did you notice I said Christmas because that is what it is.
DGD, DD and her DH, are on their way home now from Toronto so the big event is over for her for another year. The show itself is a two week event but the small pony's go first.
She has school tomorrow and she wants to go as she has a grammar test that she has been studying for. A keen little girl.

Waving to All and hope to check back tomorrow...