Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   EXERCISE THIS WEEK, Oct. 6-Oct.12 (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/813997-exercise-week-oct-6-oct-12-a.html)

mykneesareback 10-05-2013 06:43 PM

EXERCISE THIS WEEK, Oct. 6-Oct.12

1 Attachment(s)
Let's get a MOVE ON, friends, whatever we feel like doing this week. :shake:

mykneesareback 10-06-2013 11:24 AM

Push up day, on the high bed, kitchen counters, wall and living room couch, and even the washing machine while waiting for it to do certain things.
That's it for today.

Loretta V 10-06-2013 11:45 AM

Will try to get a walk in today.

Loretta V 10-07-2013 06:52 AM

I did manage a walk yesterday afternoon.

Got a nice walk at 0:dark 30 this am. walked about 3.8 miles.
No workout today.

mykneesareback 10-07-2013 01:43 PM

Walked at the doctor's office, to show how I walked, lol, and then walked all over Lowe's, looking for 2 items, wound up with more plants and more items.....even a Christmas decoration already.

Foot exercises and leg exercises in here.

mykneesareback 10-08-2013 12:07 PM

Usual playing "footsie" stuff.
All kinds of different squats today, and the weight bar and Jack's chair stuff.
We will walk at the mall tomorrow.

mykneesareback 10-08-2013 07:12 PM

Rode the bike 30 mins. this evening, need a new pillow on it, dh has a funny one that he designated for the seat, but it feels awful to my butt! :dunno: :hyst:

mykneesareback 10-09-2013 11:25 AM

Walked all over STonebriar Mall, bought shoes and looked for jacket for grandson, but didn't buy any thing, this time.

mykneesareback 10-10-2013 01:49 PM

Ok, walked all over Lowe's yet again, and then Kroger grocery store, what a nice store that is, even dh likes to walk around in there............but it causes you to spend more than you thought you would.

Weights lifted before cooking dinner, and I'm done for today!

Shalbrihil 10-10-2013 01:52 PM

Had a nice pound down surprise this morning. Maybe soon I'll be able to get out and have a good walk that's serious. :up:

Having a nice day with a touch of Fall in the weather.

mykneesareback 10-10-2013 02:05 PM

I hope you can, too, Sharon! :shake:

That is a cute little frog, I love little froggies, not in the house though, lol.

It's been quiet here on the exercise thread, Loretta must be living life in real time, and good for her!

Off to get the chicken pieces turned over, not exercise, though.

Loretta V 10-10-2013 03:38 PM

Church is what is keeping me busy. Clean up from yard sale this week. Visiting several members, one gal with a new diagnosis of liver cancer. This weekend is selling Tootsie Rolls in front of Walmart and Sunday is an appreciation dinner.

It took me 2 days to get my exercise workout done. But I have been walking.

Oh I forgot the 3 hours I spent in the dentist chair for 3 crown preparations. Front teeth, so I decided to get the job done.

mykneesareback 10-10-2013 06:56 PM

Oh my, Loretta, sorry you had to go to the dentist and sit for so long, but better now than later! How big are those Tootsie Rolls you are selling, that is one sale a thon item I've not heard about before? Being busy makes the day go by fast, I just finally got in here, son and Silas left half an hour ago, and been dealing with dishes and what not.

See you all tomorrow!

Shalbrihil 10-10-2013 10:10 PM

Tomorrow is a planned hair cut day for me. Boy do I need it. Right now I have to dogs taking over my bed. Humm. Where is my place boys? :) I'm going to try to get a short walk in after hair cut. The lake park is right across the road. Don has a Big 5 to walk around in while he waits for me to finish. All's well and bed is calling. Nite nite.

mykneesareback 10-11-2013 11:48 AM

Hope you made it to the haircut place, Sharon! I need about 2 inches whacked off of my hair, can't decide whether to go to Supercuts or the place nearby that colored my hair, depends on time restraints. How nice that the place you walk is across the street! How are your plants in the whiskey container doing?

Did all kinds of stretching in bed this AM, going to try doing that before even venturing out of bed, see if it helps the stiffness. Did the squats and lower weights, weight bar, and have the 8 lb. bars in this room, next to me. That's that, don't know if we will dance much tonight or not, depends on how many couples are squeezed into the place.

See yah tomorrow.

Shalbrihil 10-11-2013 03:44 PM

Hi well I'm still needing a haircut. We got waylaid so it will be another day. That's ok time just wasn't right for today. Our little plants are doing just fine in the wine barrel. They are in a warm place in the backyard so the cooler nights don't bother them so far. I have a plastic covering if it gets too chilly for them.

We need to get the dogs out so I know we will be heading out for a walk soon. Have a good moving day! :)

mykneesareback 10-11-2013 03:52 PM

Lol, Sharon, don't know why I keep thinking of whiskey! lol
Yes, the hair thing seems to have to just fit into the day's timing!

Loretta V 10-11-2013 05:51 PM

Got the job done in one day today, walk and workout

Tootsie rolls are small. Most people gave a donation but did not want the candy. They said to give it to the kids. I did do that and also gave some to the seniors.
A very warm day out there in the sunshine.

mykneesareback 10-12-2013 12:04 PM

So far, I haven't done a danged thing, so I'm taking today off, going to be cooking later on, and yakking with the kids, we played school with Silas this morning, and he kicked some soccer ball around the yard.