LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
WEDNESDAY's Roll Call

Another "hump" day...........wishing all most everyone on here well.

My computer is doing some weird things tonight, witchy because of the Full Moon, or something like that, lol. See yah in the morning.

Last edited by mykneesareback; 08-20-2013 at 07:06 PM..
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
Thanks Doris for another start out day. I'm getting ready to go out and see that big blue moon myself in a little bit. I might just howl at it. LOL! See everyone tomorrow.
Shalbrihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/163.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Hi Doris and Sharon..

Just holding my place. Gabe leaves to go back to LA in the morning, so I am already depressed.

Have a good one.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Hey y'all...checking in tonight as I've an eye doc appointment first thing in the morning so won't be coming by...will typa ya when I get back.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 174 1/2 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Summer foods- back to UP DAYS/DOWN DAYS Oct. 1, 13
Start Date: 8-3-2012 UD
Good morning everyone.

No worries Doris! I always know that you mean well and are kind hearted.
So happy to have passed the "check out" line in the market test of not ordering up my usual 4 pks of ciggs. Begete, I learned the 3 sec., 3 hr., 3 day, 3 mos. rule with Jezzie when we met on the "Quit Net" site almost 14 years ago. Gee, she was so special and I still miss her. Anyway, I do feel a little less the "P.O.ed Bear" this morning... hope it lasts.
Gonna be a hot one but still not like a week or so ago and then yet another cool down. Weather Peeps said no brilliant fall foliage displays this fall as the spring was too (?) cool, wet or something. Again as I have said before the weather Peeps here LIE! I'll wait and see.
Coffee is too strong again- Jeepers, I make it the very same way every day!
Welp, out into the world or my yards at least to start this here hump day. I LOVE that Crazy Camel walking thru that office enjoying "HUMP DAY"... best commercial since "The Cat Round Up" one super bowl.
bbl

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:08 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Good morning! I went out of town for the weekend and by the time I got home on Sunday evening I had a real bout of diverticulitis. But today I am back amongst the living and feeling as close to 100% as I ever get. I know come back and right away start complaining...LoL

It is a Sunshiny morning here. Hope to get outside before it gets too hot and maybe clean off the patio a bit. We have had so much rain everything is icky outside.

Take care all. Happy Humpday...

Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #7

Gallery: Loretta V
Stats: 140/120/120
WOE: Low Carb & Modified JUDDD Jan. 2012
Start Date: July 2001/ Low Carb Friends 9/2001
Hi Anne, glad you are feeling better today. Has your DGD started school yet. Do you still sit with her a lot?

My oldest son will be down this week end for Leah's baptism. It will be good to see him.

Cleaning house today.
Loretta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/131.8/118
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Anne, Do you live anywhere near where the school shooting took place? I thought of you guys as soon as I heard about it yesterday. Am so happy that no one was injured. Three cheers for all those that sprang into action so quickly and efficiently!

Michele
modon69478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Macjaney
Stats: 171/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: August 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Thought I would get back to low carbing as its the only method of weight loss my body seems to recognized. I belong in this Golden Years group as I am on the higher side of 50. I started Monday. I weighed 171 and want to get down to 130/140.
Macjaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Hey again ya'll...

No I am about an hour away from the school shooting...thank goodness!

Maggie is in full time kindergarten so I only have her after school. Her brother started college but is still at home and does help me on the late nights their mother has to work. We have a great time the few hours she is here in the afternoon. She is an eating machine since she plays and doesn't eat at lunchtime!

Going to get my lunch now...homemade veggie soup...yum...
Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #11

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Hi again, Anne. Your granddaughter is sure growing up fast now, gee whiz! Glad she is enjoying school and all the playmates and stuff to do. How far is the college that your grandson is going to, that can bring on stress too.
How is your dog doing?

Welcome, mcjaney, come commiserate with us all! At this age, anything goes, low carb, no carb, lotsa carbs, calorie counting, and Exercise or no exercise, we have been making stabs for a long time, mostly we have fun on the Roll Call. Please join some of us on the daily Menu postings and daily Exercise postings, too. Many come here to just chit chat........

Still doing laundry, unpacking, etc., here. dh became sick from the heat while out in the garage, so is laying down now, today is one of those high humidity days, and he was flattening out those boxes so the garbage will take them tomorrow. Once a month, they take lots of "bulk" stuff for free, as long as two men can pick it up within 5 minutes.

Back to the chores at hand.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 35down
Stats: 209/156/135
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! Day full of sunshine here. Cooler nights. Summer drawing to a close. Another school year beginning.

Quiet day planned. Babysitting the older grandsons. The 7 year old off on a play day with a friend. He has been BASEBALL all summer-our local minor league team and the Seattle Mariners. He's spouting statistics and game times. He explained to me about an unbelievable 'squeeze play' he saw in a recent game. It's been a lot of fun watching his excitement.

The 10 year old grandson interest is in video/computer games thus my being on Golden Years thread because he is busy with his game. But need to get him off soon as his time limit is up. He would play all day if I let him. Their mom had them swimming all summer and gymnastics and this house is the neighborhood kid gathering place.

So grandson's mom arranged for me to pick up my 7 year old grandson from his play day at a convenient location which is KRISPY KREME DONUT shop. Luckily, I am not a huge fan of donuts in general, but I do plan on enjoying the donut perfumed air.

Macjaney-just wanted to say Hi. I am pretty new here, too. Good Luck with your low carb journey and hope to visit with you here on the Golden Years thread.

Better go get busy. Wishing everyone a good day.

35down-Joni
35down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Hey again...finally got back to the house after my early morning run to Loma Linda. Eye doc is happy, so happy in fact, he's not changing anything and will want me back in two months...my goodness I'll have so much time on my hands. I still have good days and bad days and today was one of the bad ones...vision not as good as last time.

Went out and played some poker and gave the indians some of my money. I keep saying, nevermore, nevermore, but then go an do it again. I'm not doing much or associating with many people, so that seems to be my congenial time.

Not much else going on, seems like everyone was busy today, hope all the ills are better tonight and really good things came your way today.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote