Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   TUESDAY'S Roll Call, Aug. 13 (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/809948-tuesdays-roll-call-aug-13-a.html)

mykneesareback 08-12-2013 06:49 PM

TUESDAY'S Roll Call, Aug. 13

Move it along, friends, Tuesday's up again................

LoveMontana 08-12-2013 09:05 PM

Was about to do this too, but thanks, Doris.
Marking my spot.
Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.

Norfolk Mermaid 08-13-2013 02:56 AM

transfer from quick post.

Holding my place in line.
Severe storms after lunch so gonna take towels to the garage to make sure all is dry from being caught in the rain yesterday. Then maybe a few weed pulls then landry & house drudgery for several hours.
It is just getting light out.
bbl

Begete 08-13-2013 08:50 AM

Good morning,

Thanx for the start, Doris.

Linda - what is your new avatar all about?

Lainey - your day sounds like mine. Drudgery. Have multiple errands and gardening and cooking prep in advance of Gabe's visit Thursday.

Have a good one.

Mssarge 08-13-2013 09:03 AM

Hey there all...haven't figured my day out yet and not sure I really want to. I'm up and moving, coffee in hand, and tail waggers scratched, rubbed, and greeted,

y'all have a great day.

Norfolk Mermaid 08-13-2013 11:26 AM

Weed whacking in brialin hot sun...

could not put it off any longer. re-threading that thing makes me want to set my hair on fire! Glad I stocked up on O 'Douls beer the other day. The best (thirst quenching with no after thirst at all) gardening drink ever
Wind is due to come up at 3: but the storms/rain is put off till 7: ish. Such is Norfolk's weather- like getting caught with heavy rain with NO rain forcast at all yesterday.
Really want to start a laundry but got to finish the curb strip first. Will do laundry while waiting for America's Got Talent tonight.
Mary Anne leaves for Charleston, S.C. tomorrow so I will race to get tons done so we can do our thing when she gets back. I do plan on the Farmer's Market (co-operative extension) tomorrow and the thrift store on Sunday- make four donations at different times and get 20% off so I will take one bag each time I go.
Gonna change into a bathing suit with shorts over as I got big tan lines with the top I got on now... "Oh, why does she train that winter curl in such a spring like way?" Like who cares, right?
bbl

SuSUN 08-13-2013 02:03 PM

Hi All,

Having thunder bumpers up here right now. I will have to make this quick. Walked at the Mall for an hour this morning and did quite a few laps and at a quicker pace too. Felt great afterwards that I actually got up and out to do something.
I bought a cute little outfit to go to the Play tomorrow. I have been soaking in the tub and relaxing, nothing else accomplished today.

Waving to All...

Shalbrihil 08-13-2013 06:36 PM

Good news at the docs today. Don't go back for 18 months now. Whew! Glad that's over.

Nite nite.

modon69478 08-13-2013 06:37 PM

Yay, Sharon!

Mssarge 08-13-2013 07:15 PM

I'll second that YAY. What a relief that would be...18 months. WTG, you must be doing something right.

Norfolk Mermaid 08-13-2013 08:47 PM

whoo hooo Sharon.

Nighty Night everyone.
bbt