Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   Saturday's Roll Call July 20 (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/808357-saturdays-roll-call-july-20-a.html)

modon69478 07-20-2013 05:10 AM

Saturday's Roll Call July 20

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a very good day!

Michele

ocali 07-20-2013 07:08 AM

Hi Michele, I am going to try to. :-)

Simple191 07-20-2013 07:10 AM

Thank you! Same to you!

modon69478 07-20-2013 07:22 AM

Welcome, Simple191! I don't think I've seen you here before. Jump right in - you'll find a bunch of good people here!

Michele

LoveMontana 07-20-2013 08:56 AM

Good morning everybody, and thanks for the start off, Michelle.

Hi to Simple and welcome.:hiya:

Hi Julie, Hope you have a good day.

Front is moving through here and will FINALLY bring some relief from this heat.

BBL if the internet here lets me.

Mssarge 07-20-2013 09:41 AM

Good morning...thanks for the startup, Michelle...monsoonal moisture moving in here...that means the humidity goes up and the heat "feels like" temps go up, too. Not good for the firefighters on the mountain, as the winds are picking up there. Of course, they're hoping for rain, but also hoping that it doesn't produce lightning which may exacerbate the fires. Only 25% contained now, and over 28k acres burned. Our forests are so dry any fire is bad.

Hey Simple, welcome...hope you stay around a while and we get to know you and you us.

Nuttin' planned today except to stop one of my meds which will affect the 24-hour coming up....will try to get to the gym, tho'..gotta get movin' Have a happy and will type ya later.

Begete 07-20-2013 10:47 AM

Just checking in. Welcome newbie and hope everyone has a great day.

birdlady 07-20-2013 11:20 AM

Good afternoon everyone, special welcome to S191.Can you give us a name?
Nice and sunny today,no plans but the same old stuff.
Went to a Vegas party last night,Dh won a trip and a grand in cash.Hoping that he and DD can go.I don't want to go, once was enough for me. The trip is for Nov.
BBL

SuSUN 07-20-2013 04:08 PM

Hi All, The cooler front is going through so should be on it's way down to you soon. Linda should feel the relief first, then on it's way to Lainey.

Thank you Michele for starting our day. Love that pic of you pup, sooooo pretty and a handsome pooch. Hope you are keeping cool down there in Texas. I guess you get used to the heat and escape to the a/c quickly be it car or buildings huh?

Welcome back Verleen, we missed you. Glad to see your post.
Ha! Yes, I do slam the odd door now and then. Naughty girl that I am.

Gladys, WTG for C winning that trip and all. I would go with C but I don't gamble or even understand half of it. Ha!

Mary, Hope you get those meds and such sorted.
That fire is just devastating, so much waste and loss.

Julie, I hope you are keeping cool down there. Any events going on at the club house tonight? I can't wait for Winter to escape back down there again. I always have lots of Fun in Florida.

Hi Babette, I saw you run in for a second. Hope you have had a good day.

Waving to Doris hope you are finding your stuff as you unpack.

Hi Sharon, how was your Anniversary steak dinner?

Waving to All and hope to bbt...

Mssarge 07-20-2013 06:51 PM

Thunder bumpers, high humidity and hot, hot, hot...but we did get a nice shower out of it. Scaredy Dog and I cuddled up most of the afternoon...benadryl and dryer static sheet seemed to do the job...