LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
FRIDAY's ROLL CALL, June 7

Please Chime In, gang.............whatcha doin' ??

We are heading to the eye doctor Friday AM, finally getting the new glasses.
Then going to close the propane account, then see if the post office has change of address cards or something like that. Safeway for milk and some meat of some kind. Exciting stuff!!! But better than any doctor appt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 564555_10151516756713251_315918050_n.jpg (30.5 KB, 2 views)
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GracieWI
Stats: 211/211/????
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: June 2013
Hi everyone! I heard some grumbling in yesterday's thread about people leading boring lives. Well I gotta tell ya--I was pooped after reading all that was going on! Boring, you are NOT.

I'm at work till 1 today, then going home to do whatever needs doing before starting the weekend. Down 5 pounds, found that very motivating, feeling strong enough to stay the course. I have a tough week coming up, foodwise. I'll be eating away from home on Sat, Sun, Tues, Wed and Thurs, but the success I've seen so far leaves me feeling good about what I'm doing.

Have a great Friday, everyone!
GracieWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:20 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
Good Morning All.........I've already been outside picking up all the small branches that fell from yesterday's "storm". We really just got some wind and rain, but certainly nothing you'd call a storm. Thank goodness for that. The back lawn was pretty well covered with small branches from a huge tree that's back there.
Plan to do grocery shopping today; the cupboard (and fridge) are bare. Can't let my son see that, he'll think I'm starving.LOL
ocali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:13 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 174 1/2 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Summer foods- back to UP DAYS/DOWN DAYS Oct. 1, 13
Start Date: 8-3-2012 UD
Lots of rain here but hardly any wind YET!

I did get everything to a safe place so no worries about that.
Also am feeling better today so I guess I slept well which does make a big difference.
No boredom here- there is always so much to do in the yard and house. Winters the kitties hang in the house with me only going out to natures calls but the summers they like to stay out... SuSun will stay over night with me sometimes but other wise they come in for meals mornin and early evenin.
They love for me to sit outside and come to my lap or sit beside me for pettings.
Need my mornin pills so I'll bbl.

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Morning all,a little late this morning as I slept in.
Doris,it will be fun seeing how your life changes with this move.
Temp.today in the low 90's,sunny.Got a good bit of rain yesterday.Next week I will have to Deere again.
Tonight is crab night,we missed last week so looking forward to them later.
BBL
birdlady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #6

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec.1997
Thanks again for the start off, Doris.

You two must be getting very excited about the move.

Nothing much going on here other than getting ready to head out Sunday.
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/163.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
CHIME!!!!

Off to the mainland. Camping World is supposedly have a great sale on new RV covers and ours disintegrated after 3 years.

Have a good one!
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Good morning all...just running through waving to all as I'm on my way to therapy...go back Monday but then see the doc next Friday so don't know how much longer I'll be going. My new gym opens this weekend, so I'll be heading over there for my water therapy fer shure.

Back later...magpie, that sounds right, Doug. I remember a thieving one from the golf course at Fort Ben that used to terrorize the patio. Thanks Doug!
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
Here we are once again. Boy the weeks are sure flying by fast these days. My portions have gone way out of whack lately, so it's time to start concentrating on that old problem of overeating the whole foods again. One good thing is I'm not eating junk foods so I don't have any cravings.

I think when I have the body aches is when I need bigger portions. It's a comfort thing. to me.

Time to stop whining and put this behind me.

Need to change the beds and get some washing done. Check back in with you all later.

"Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.”
Eckhart Tolle

Sharon
Shalbrihil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #10

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/142.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Hi All,

Back to check in on everyone's happenings.

Thank YOU Doris for our kick off again. New home and new life ahead. Yeah for You.

Julie, glad that storm was just high winds I bet you still have a clean up job though all those branches.

Mary, with all the PT You will be one strong lady at the end of all this.

Sharon, I hear you on the portion control.

Lainey, I loved reading your description of the kitties coming to sit on your lap on your porch. It sounds so peaceful.

Gladys, do you want to come up here with your Deere. I have a self-propelled mower, it is so difficult to start and manoeuvre around, goes forward okay but not sideways or in reverse, so heavy. I may have to buy something lighter.

Babette, enjoy your visit to the RV store.

Linda, Hope you are enjoying your little jaunt.

to all our Newbies looking forward to getting to know you.
What part of UK does your friend live Gracie?

Waving to All.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zlettuce
Woooooo Hoooooo! Another day and another roll call!! I love it, I don't remember anyone doing roll calls before on other sites...... I feel all young and in school again!!

Okay, like do I tell what I did today?? * getting up from seat going to front of the class..
uh hem! Well, today was my day off...but not really. I take care of my disabled daughter. I don't mind doing it and I must say, she makes a pretty good side kick.

Anyway, I did some shopping and bought coconut juice for my daughter.... talk about wanting to take a swig!!! But I was good. Proud? Do I get a brownie button for this teacher? No? We had a good day despite the rain. Came home and cooked veggies and ground turkey. Yum! And a piece of cheese. .... Now can I have that brownie button? Too many carbs in a brownie button??? Okay... well that was the day. *Curtsy and back to the seat.
zlettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #12
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 174 1/2 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Summer foods- back to UP DAYS/DOWN DAYS Oct. 1, 13
Start Date: 8-3-2012 UD
LUV that kitty avatar.

School days too long ago for me to remember.
Crazy storm today- wind, then rain, then sunshine all in the space of an hour and then continues to repeat over and over. Heavy rain tonight thouh if those guys ever get it riht.
Newbees please note that my G is on the fritz almost all of the time having to hit it hard a couple of times to get it to take- then other times it just prints. Everything I own has a personality. (Ms. SuSun my black and white little momma snagged a claw in it and dragged it loose so I just pushed it back and I get this inconsistency) .
The humidity is a horror or I would go pull up some big weeds from the soft, wet round. "Tomorrow is another day for that".
bbl
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
I'm baaaaaaaaack, pooped after pt..they added a couple of new ones which are very strenuous, so I'm probably naptime headed. Thinking of discontinuing the pt after next week...that way I'm saving a bit if I need it later in the year. Pain is negligible and I'm into a routine that is working and with the new gym opening, I'll be able to use the pool there for the water works. I go Monday, they'll do a report for the doc whom I see on Friday, so we'll see...but that's the way I'm thinking as of today.

Nice weather continuing here, so feeling for our friends with the storms hanging over your heads....stay safe all and I'll see ya manana...

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #14

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Just checking in.
It's 102 here, and I'm tossing stuff and finding stuff I didn't know I had anymore, like a "dig" out in an old house of the past, lol.

Have a pleasant evening.
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 5'6 1/2" 72yr 136/130/125/120
WOE: L-G Index Diet/HCG Drops
Start Date: Restarting 12/29/12
To answer your question, Doris, no I don't live in a Senior apartment complex, but I do live in an apartment complex.

I only have grocery shopping planned for the rest of the day. Hope to hit the library too. I'm so lucky because everything is so handy where I live, like all within a three mile radius. Three grocery stores, two drug stores, library, and a Community Center. Can't beat that for saving gas. More motivated folks would walk to all those places, but I'm not that motivated.

Had my second night of no sleep. When that happens, I have a three or four hour morning nap. Course the major problem with that schedule is I miss the best trading hours with the most volume. I don't get bored with being up all night as I trade - or attempt to trade - currencies, so I enjoy playing with my templates for my charts. Put up one I hadn't used for years so had to do all the reading for it again which took all night anyway.

Have a great day!

Sharon
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote