Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   Sunday, Roll Call, 05/26/13 (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/804809-sunday-roll-call-05-26-13-a.html)

modon69478 05-26-2013 04:14 AM

Sunday, Roll Call, 05/26/13

Good Morning All,

I'm watching storms on the radar right now. I've made calls to see if we should cancel the whole trip today or just delay it by a few hours.

Hope you wake up to good weather where you are and get to do something fun today.

BBL,

Michele

ocali 05-26-2013 06:03 AM

Good morning, Michele. What's with these insane weather patterns? It is too scary. Now, they're predicting severe hurricanes for the east coast this year. One of my friends says that it's time to repent. I'll have to make a list (lol).
Lainey, you asked me where I put my flags. I have 5 of them and I push the stick part into the ground all across the front of my lawn on either side of my driveway. Many of my neighbors have large flags hanging from holders on the post at the front of their carports.
I have a Netflix movie to watch today so that will be my entertainment for the day. How exciting is that! Oh, my gardenia bush is almost in full flower. It's always open for this holiday.

tatehouse 05-26-2013 06:34 AM

We used to pick blueberries when we lived in Southwest Louisiana on this holiday. There was a pick your own place close to us and we filled the freezer.

Nothing planned for today. I have Netflix streaming now but for the moment have to watch those things on my laptop. I am following a couple of series so it doesn't lose too much on the small screen. Movies might. I'll still get discs.

Still resting today. Thanks to all the heroes who served us in the Armed Forces. We appreciate the sacrifices both large and small.

Anne

SuSUN 05-26-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Thanks to all the heroes who served us in the Armed Forces. We appreciate the sacrifices both large and small.

Anne
YOU said it Anne. Amen to that.:aprayer::heart:

Thank YOU Michele for our start off today. Hope you stay safe and sound in your neck of the woods. Julie is right this crazy weather. :dunno:

Nothing too hectic on my agenda today. DD started running her marathon early this morning it will probably take about 4 hours, so she probably has about another hour to go.
DGD is competing again today at that horse show in Quebec, the last day. So after DD's run, they will be driving up to Quebec for the afternoon. It is all go with them.
I am happy to say I am staying home minding Billy their dog so all quiet for me. They will phone me with the results and their excitement, that's enough for this Grandma.:D

Yes, Julie, the East coast has been warned, even up here. The maritimes are bracing themselves. Ha your friend is right a long repent. The confession box line will be over flowing.;)

Lainey, sounds like your kind of weather, cool enough to plant. You are doing just amazing considering what you have been through in recent years. WTGG! :clap:

Wising All a pleasant Sunday and hope to bbl...:heart:

LoveMontana 05-26-2013 07:54 AM

Thank you for the start off, Michelle.

Hi to Julie, Anne, Susan, and all who follow.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1...escaq8u4er.jpg

mykneesareback 05-26-2013 08:05 AM

A weekend of memories.

Thanks for starting us out, Michele.

Back later, hitting the bike now.

Norfolk Mermaid 05-26-2013 08:35 AM

Good morning to all and later too.

WOW, didn't sleep in I OVER slept! ot of bed at 10:30 am. Poor kitties want their breaky real bad.
Out to the garden soon as I find a br* as my top is too clingy and the front yard is just too exposed.
Looking forward to the back yard work coming up- more private durin the day at least.
Thanks Julie- that would not work here.... puttin then back away for now till I can come up with something- I have huge planters to plant stuff in and in future will plan of puttin some in the pots with flowers.
bbl
e.

Begete 05-26-2013 08:46 AM

Good morning and thanx for starting us off this morning, Michele.

Sure am glad Snoopy is recovering, Mary.

The weekend took its toll. Up 2 pounds in one day! I assume it is mostly water, so not changing stats.....yet.

it's pouring rain this morning so I am delaying my drive to the garden where I volunteer.

If it keeps raining, may just have a cooking day.

Mssarge 05-26-2013 09:34 AM

Just sticking my foot in the door and shouting a "howdy." BBL