Old 05-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Friday, may 7

Just starting us off.

The water hut off was delayed again til Friday morning.

This is getting very old...

Have a good one.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
Has anyone else been following the Jodie Arias trial? What do you think she will get? Life or death? I've been watching it every day I'm home for 4 months now.
Doris, any word on the house yet? You'd better keep us 'abreast'. :-)
BBL
ocali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Maggie graduates from 4K today. Hope I get some good pictures. I'll try to post later if I do.

Today is the last day of school for DGS, too. So he and his mom are going to dinner and a movie for his last day date! I will have Maggie. Going to be a long day.

I haven't followed the trial, Julie.

Have a good one. Waving at everyone.
Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
Start Date: Dec.1997
Running in to say hi to all.

Thanks for the start off, Babette. Hope the water people are working on the problem now.

No Julie, not following the Arias trial. There is too much other important news on.

Congrats to Maggie. Hope to see some great photos.

Laundry day for me.

BBL

Last edited by LoveMontana; 05-17-2013 at 06:44 AM..
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
Slept in- Thanks Begete for starting us.

Storms coming in at 4: pm sos I best get to the rest of the planting.
A glass framed painting fell off the wall in my bedroom last niht and scared the bejaysus out of me. Glass for the recycle bin and pic for the Veterians truck.
Need some egg beaters and then out into the already hot garden day.
Oh yes, need pics and WE'll decide if they are good or not! Does anyone else think she is growing up too fast?
Gladys and family are in my heart today.
bbl
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: This time
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocali View Post
Has anyone else been following the Jodie Arias trial? What do you think she will get? Life or death? I've been watching it every day I'm home for 4 months now.
Doris, any word on the house yet? You'd better keep us 'abreast'. :-)
BBL
I have, the girl is a psycho! death is to easy for her! she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison, being told when to go to the bathroom, when to eat and of course being a Bi@#h to all the women there!.......then again..life in prison is better then being dead.......

Last edited by This time; 05-17-2013 at 07:50 AM..
This time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #7

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
Start Date: Dec.1997
Yo Susan, did you feel the earthquake about an hour ago? Yikes!!! http://news.lalate.com/2013/05/17/ca...t-of-montreal/

Last edited by LoveMontana; 05-17-2013 at 07:56 AM..
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Maggie graduated fro 4K

Gradualtion Certificate. 051713.jpg

Maggie getting certificate 051713.jpg

I hope this works!!

She did really well, she got stage fright in one song and covered her head with her dress...LoL...better at 4 than 18 I guess!

BBL
Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Julie,I have,death.
Miya,is my niece's granddaughter,the wake is today and services tomorrow.
BBL
birdlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #10

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Gladys, just sending cyber hugs to you

Anne, how cute, hard to believe that Maggie is graduating already, and your grandson, also!! Enjoy it ALL, it moves by too fast. There is a graduation at the school our grandson attends today, also, everyone performs on a stage, would scare me at any age.

Julie, I didn't even know who the he$$ that person was, until the news shows junk about it, I thought she was some stupid celeb actress. We are still waiting for the house stuff to be readied, roof was put on.

Lainey, did you get your asparagus bed all dug out nice and deep and planted?

Linda, you guys had another earthquake, lordy, thats always so scary, too!

You realize, don't you, it's not "just about the food".!

Last edited by mykneesareback; 05-17-2013 at 09:55 AM..
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
Hey Doris, working on the asparagus bed riht now! They are tiny little fern plantlets and 3 are in the ground with about ? more to go... a lot as I bought 2 of those cartons with 6 or 8 of the little plantlets each. I got one of those pointy tube like tools like an oal? that is perfect for the task as it is the perfect depth for a teaspoon of pottin soil to go in and then water and when the water is absorbed in goes the little uy and then more water and done. I just do not know why I am so slow- moleasses in January! 4th day no ciggys and easiest day so far for craves.
back out there to creep along with the planting...weather check first as there is no clouds in the sky and suppose to be storms in 3 hrs. ?

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #12

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Yes Linda, WE felt the earthquake! Did the earth move for YOU too? Hah! I have always wanted to say that. The house is still standing so good on that front. DGD and DD are in Quebec competing at a horse show for the weekend out in the boonies so hopefully they were not too alarmed or the horses for that matter.

Julie, No I haven't heard of that woman. Now that you have mentioned her name I will watch out for what is happening. I always need a distraction.

Thank you Babette
for a start out the door today, so sorry to hear of your Water troubles. Hopefully they will resolve soon.

Yes Anne, Adorable and just love the pics, better at 4 than 18 for sure! yes Lainey she is growing up way too fast. 'Time waits for no man,' huh? Yikes on that pic falling last night. I am sure that gave you a stir, it would me too.

Doris, Do keep us informed of your progress. Fingers crossed for you both. How is your heel now?

Nothing too hectic on my agenda today. I do have to take the dog in for his pre-op check up for his teeth cleaning next week so Vet at 4pm. $$$s

I am taking the huge 'horse pills' antibiotics and hopefully I should feel an improvement in 48 hours, only 36 more to go but who is counting? hah!

Waving at Mary,Gladys, Michele, Loretta, hope everyone is safe with this crazy weather.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #13

WTGG! on that 4th day! Lainey. Keep up the good work. You are doing just fine keeping those hands busy with those tiny fernlets. I am learning so much from reading your posts on gardening. I am tempted to try them.
Hands busy, drinking water or fluids and eating something every 3 hours really helps chase those cravings. I admire your resolve.
SuSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Missed the morning roll call, so checking in this afternoon...good day, all, hope you're having a good day. Couldn't sleep last night so dozed off this morning and overslept.

It was brush teeth, get dressed, feed the tailwaggers, grab a coffee and run out the door for physical therapy. It's about 12 mile straight down the main road to them but about 25 miles via the roundabout freeway...but takes half the time...so it was freeway this morning and I made it only five minutes late for the appointment. So, of course, I am totally pooped now..they're really working me out but it really does make me feel better.

Lainey, congrats on the quitting...but you shouldn't think of it as a negative, like quitting. Make it a positive thought, your doing good for your body, mind and spirit. It's tough but you can do it.

Julie, not really following but every once in a while I hear something about her...but for me it's a no-brainer...I do not believe in the death penalty. I really think, tho', that felons should be incarcerated for the full extent of the law and applaud the Arizona sheriff for doing his job exceptionally,.

N picked up the shots for my dogs, so we were able to do that here instead of paying for the vet's visit...however, I'm thinking my old chihuahua is needing a trip there. She has something on her throat that I'm concerned about...it's starting to grow but as long as she continues to eat, I'll wait. She's so old I'm leery about anesthesiology. So it'll be a close watch.

Thanks goodness I'm settled back into the house now, and will be putting the food up and pull out the Kindle for the rest of the day. Hope all y'all are doing well today and will bbl.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #15

I hear ya Mary, I was at the Vets this afternoon with my mini-doxie. He will be 15yrs old in Nov.
The Vet wants to remove his teeth for 2K and then there is after care, recovery while the gums heal. I am vacillating from forking out $$$$s to status quo, wait and do nothing seems more humane on him. The risk of surgery, the pain of teeth extraction, the healing of gums afterwards, the expense.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/133.6/118
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Susan, Is your dog in any pain without having the surgery? Does the vet want to remove all the teeth? That seems extreme, but .... I know what it feels like to have to make these hard decisions. I've had an 18 year old dog that needed hard decisions made too.

Michele
modon69478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #17

Hi Michele, Glad to hear from you that you are safe and sound in Texas.
No he is not in any pain. It is just the infection the Vet is concerned with getting into his blood stream and damaging his organs, so some prevention there. I get that, but the price seems extravagant for my budget. Thank you for your kind concern. If he was in any kind of pain or discomfort I would pay for pain killers right away. He is eating up a storm as usual and all other health is clear, even the Vet said so today.
Great going on your Stats.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
Went to the wake this afternoon,poor people,she looked and was tiny.They are all in shock even if they knew it was coming.If I was a drinking person,I'd be drunk right now.Please keep this family in you T&P's.
Tomorrow there is a fund raiser for a you man in this town that has the same bone cancer but in his leg,Miya's started in her right arm.Megan died in Nov.she was a neighbor/friend of Miya.
BBT
birdlady is offline   Reply With Quote