LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
THURSDAY'S Roll Call, April 11

Well, dang it, April is flying by already, what a crock!! Need to order another round of dh's meds, feels like I just did that a week ago

Let's get the day moving along, friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 313959_10150942687713251_2092704793_n.jpg (18.7 KB, 4 views)
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
What a cute little hummer. Looks like it has to share with a bee. Sleep tight Doris see you in the morning.
Shalbrihil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #3

Oh, I'll be tight allright, Sharon Good Night, everyone still bright eyed at this point..
Old 04-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Hi everyone,

The boys got their first check ups, rabies shots, and microchips.

Tomorrow we are getting an estimate on some landscaping, and then going to a benefit for the animal shelter.

Have a good one.
Begete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
Just stepping in to show my 'face'.
ocali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
WOW, missed coming in yesterdi!

On P.T. days I cannot stay awake when I get home... waaay to much sleeping but I guess I need it after those work outs that really seem gentle but I suppose they are real core or deep muscles and they wear me out. Loving it though.
Garden work today with the weed whacker and moving the arden stuff from the garage to the pottin shed and of course the never endin house chipping away at NOT bein a slob.
Yesterdays heat was a real bummer but they are predicting a WILD hurricaine season- which usually means NOT! but there is always the possibility of them gettin it riht.
Big hugs and prayers for all and hoping to et some of the same from yallins.

Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Good morning all,

Lots happening with everyone yesterday. Glad to read it all. And glad the "boys" are doing well!

I knew I'd jinx it with Maggie. She wasn't bad yesterday but we got delayed on our outing and by the time we got home it was too late for a nap. If she sleeps too late she is up till midnight which is not too good at 4. So it was a long day and she did have one little meltdown. I was VERY tired when she went home.

Then I was going to start season 3 of Downton Abbey and darn if my disc didn't start freezing up. So I have to wait for DD to make another disc for me. I was missing big chunks of dialog. Can't have that! But the special feature did work and I saw Julian Fellows interviewed about season 1 and 2. Did ya'll know that the storyline with the Indian fellow was a true story? A friend of Mr. Fellows found an old diary in an attic that belonged to a great aunt living in a "big house" and it was written in there. Only the names were changed to protect the innocent. (my words not theirs). I might be the last person on earth to know that but I found it quite interesting.

Then my phone went dead mid text message so I knew it was time to go upstairs and take a nontechie book to read. LoL...

Have a great day today. We are expecting more rain today and tomorrow. And the 85 degree highs will lower slightly. I will be grateful for that.

BBL
Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: birdlady
Start Date: june03
55 and raining,not a fun day.
DH rode the Deere yesterday and today he is paying for it.He wanted to get the grass cut before it rained.
Doris, on a loan do they check you and DH's health records and is the transplant an issue?
Maggie sure looks like a big girl in that picture,so cute.
BBL
birdlady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Good morning all...nothing planned for the day, so that means trouble will come in some unseen way...

Taking my collection of teapots down so the friend's church can use them as part of the decoration for the tea party Saturday. They put a call out for tea sets and I told them I'd given my mother's silver to the nieces (thank goodness, I hate polishing silver) but I had a collection of small pots. I guess they're talking of using them as part of the centerpieces. The tea party should be fun, looking forward to it but also regretting I told her I would go...I'm just a troglodyte at heart and love my cave.

Anne, no! you're not the last person to know...I guess I'll have to watch the special features. I rarely do as I get so enthralled with the stories, I forget they put them on the disc. Not surprised it was based on a true story...there was a lot of hanky-panky going on then that I'm sure we are not aware. Hope you get season 3 soon...think I'll go back and watch the entire three seasons again...it was that good.

Time to feed the tail waggers, so I'm off...hope you all have a great day today.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #10

Gladys, we asked about that, but no one seemed worried about it, but I guess we will find out what the VA says soon enough!!

Mary, you are busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Maybe you will meet some other women who would like to get together with you for some fun times at some other time, or to travel a bit, see something while you guys are up and "at em", so to speak.........

Begete, how are the cats doing now, are they getting used to you?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Haven't heard that expression in a long time...we always said "nervous" as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Actually, I've slowed down a lot; you shoulda seen me when I was active...or maybe not. I get tired just thinking of it. Thanks for the idea of the possibility of meeting new friends...I love that old adage...strangers are just friends we haven't met yet.

Packing up my teapots and I'm adding my collection of tea caddies and balls. Maybe she'll find some use for them as well. Didn't realize I had so much tea paraphernalia until I put it all in one place. I'm not sending my Japanese tea boxes...they're way too big. I have two, one about three feet square and the other a foot and a half. They're metal lined and used for bulk shipping of tea. They make great holders of my memories of Japan.

Finished the crossword puzzle, now it's time to get dressed...hmmm? maybe I'll try on the dresses I'm thinking about wearing to the tea party.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
Mary, you remind me of ME! Love the Troglodyte in her cave but I always think "Bear"- Do not hold me to a time or date cause we bears do not have calundars or clocks!!! and house keepin??? when in the cave this bear is ASLEEP! I eat my nuts and fruits and veggies outside where they grow (wish that were true- but planning a diet of exactly those things and nothing else)... well wild caught fish as often as I like & the egg subs in the little cartons when I wish but ONLY celebratory GRASS fed beef a couple of times a year. I mean it that I plan to make this my life style food menu from now on till........ then!
Beete, I need to see the "boys" every day! That pic of Blue ? in the grocery bag was a howl! Now you and I know good and well that he was making that pose totally on purpose- call me Mr. Wonderful la la la la! Hey how about their names in French or Spanish or any language for "Red" or "Blue".... AZUREEEE come to Mamere. Ohh Rougeee darlink??? well, you et my drift.
I am thinking of buyin all the series of Downton- yeppers, I like it that much as well.
Waiting for a cooling off to work more out side.
bbl
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #13

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Just getting here late again.

Thank you Michele for the hug that you sent me last night. I needed that. I am fine now.

Love the hummingbird and bee at the sugar water pump Doris I just Love your Avi too, those cute little kitties.
I hear ya on realtor calls. I viewed another house with DD this afternoon $1.4M. Just gorgeous but I did find the living room a bit large not homey all open. It seemed like wasted space to me. We will keep looking. Wish I knew how to post the links on here.

Mary, Thanks for the tip with the bounce sheets to calm the dogs on thunderstorm nights. That really makes a lot of sense.
I too drink gallons of tea daily so I would thoroughly enjoy that tea party.

Linda, have you been getting any of the Winter storm? WE are battening down the hatches in readiness for tomorrow's snow storm and freezing rain. I will be staying home all day just the way I like it. I guess there are a few more Bears on here that love their caves.

Anne, love the pic of Maggie in your Avi, yes Gladys you are right she is looking older.

Waving to All and hope to bbt hope we keep the power on...

Last edited by SuSUN; 04-11-2013 at 06:55 PM..
SuSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Verleen
Stats: 195/135/135
WOE: Rosedale
Start Date: November 2004
Just a quick hello. Not a good day for me.

Susan, thank you, I think you hit it right on the nail for me......why I'm not excited about moving into the new house. Its just too big and not homey. To post a link, I just use the mouse to copy the url that shows in the top of the web page. And then 'paste' that onto the LCF reply box. It 'knows' how to handle it.
Verleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #15

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec.1997
Been on the run most of the day and now I'm really pooped. Did too much too soon.
Night all.
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote