Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Golden Years (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/)
-   -   Tuesday, March 26 Roll Call (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/golden-years/800316-tuesday-march-26-roll-call.html)

LoveMontana 03-25-2013 08:11 PM

Tuesday, March 26 Roll Call

http://i47.tinypic.com/2zj9bow.jpg

Kicking us out the door for another Tuesday.

mykneesareback 03-25-2013 08:17 PM

That's a beautiful picture, Linda!
lol, I just came on here to start tomorrow's thread, ;)

Wishing everyone well. :heart:

Msevon2 03-26-2013 05:09 AM

That is a beautiful picture Linda. Did you take it? How is your nose?

tatehouse 03-26-2013 06:04 AM

Morning...got to get busy...just wanted to say hello...

Anne

Norfolk Mermaid 03-26-2013 06:31 AM

Good tuesday AM. Thanks Linda for start out.

1 Attachment(s)
Lovely place there Linda.
Hi Doris, EVON and Anne. I got some catching up to do around here but the sun is out for the first time in days and that sure makes a difference in the mood.
Have a good day everyone.
bbl

These have not bloomed in a few years- hoping they will this year.

Begete 03-26-2013 08:38 AM

Thanx for the beautiful start this morning, Linda.

I am rushing off to garden club meeting.

I am down two pounds, the same two I was down yesterday :dunno:

DH is down 3.

Mssarge 03-26-2013 08:58 AM

Good morning all..The cherry blossoms bring back lots of nice memories of the cherry blossom viewing parties in Japan, thanks.

The cardiologists appointment yesterday was just a follow-up for the test I had done in January. I had originally expected them to call and make the appointment, then forgot about it and remembered a couple of weeks ago so called and made it myself. I think it was called a holter device...one that we attached and I wore for 24 hours. It monitored the heart rate as I had mentioned periods when I thought my heart was racing or skipping beats. Doc was pleased with the results.and we had a good laugh over me throwing only one "PVC" in the 24-hour period. I think that's what they call it...you know, extra heart beats. Anyway, everything was fine, no fast or missing ones, so I guess I was being a hypochondriac about it. Anyway, everything is fine and I'm doing better than I thought I was.

Trouble day, so we'll see what kind I can get myself into. Have a great day, folks, and I'm sending you all great big hugs.

Loretta V 03-26-2013 02:31 PM

Checking in. We have been getting things ready at church for Holy Week. Then we went shopping for Easter Flowers to decorate with at church. Can't decorate until Friday after services.

The flowers are late and the lilies are not blooming much. Prices are higher also. We will do the best we can with what is available.

Hope all are getting well if not there. Linda, hope things went well for your surgery.

Doris are you headed back home soon?

SuSUN 03-26-2013 04:23 PM

Hi All,
Just putting my toe is the door. Been busy. Hope to bbt...

mykneesareback 03-26-2013 04:29 PM

Hi, I'm checking in, wondering how Linda is doing, and Louise, Bob, Lainey, and anyone else under the old weather umbrella.

Loretta, we hope to be home by tomorrow night, if all goes well. Anxious to get that paper work going and faxed out to the loan people, dh is on pins and needles until then. My sore foot won't let me move quickly, so that slows us down, too.

Waving at you all, need to fix something on this machine.

Shalbrihil 03-26-2013 04:46 PM

Just a quick wave at you all. Not much happening here. Glad to see everyone is busy and soon to be home for that paper work. :hugs: to the ones needing them. Will check in later. :)

Norfolk Mermaid 03-26-2013 07:04 PM

Good evening to all.

WOW, just woke up after falling asleep this afternoon. Plan on going riht back to bed.
Doris, sure hoping you get that house- it sure is beautiful.
Feeling groggy so I'll read some old newspapers and do my little puzzles for a while. Hope to be able to sleep because it is back into the world out there tomorrow.
bbt