Old 03-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down to 126
WOE: Calorie counting and exercise
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
WEDNESDAY'S Roll Call, March 6

Okee Dokee friends, another Wednesday for us

We will be heading down to Sacramento early, some snow due, but don't think it will be too bad (fingers crossed)
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
LOST MY POST.

HATE MORNINGS.
BBL
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Good morning all

Going to run some errands today. Bought a new lamp shade for a floor lamp whose shade looked awfully dated lately but it looks terrible. The new shade that is. So it goes back. It is so hard to choose a shade without trying it on the lamp!

My new kitty eats more than any cat I have ever seen...I think she is a pig in kitty clothes...wow...going to get more cat food, too.

Have a great hump day.

Anne
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:05 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BeachyWoman
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2003
Anne both my dog and cat are eating more lately. I think its the cold weather we are having. Your kitty sure is cute.
Lainey, I am a morning person, but I live with people who aren't. It makes for good roomies that way I guess..LOL
Hi Doris, safe travels..
Not much going on here on the nature coast.
I'm hoping for warmer weather soon.
Waving to everyone who shows up later...Glenda
BeachyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Crazy Cat
Stats: That's me on the left! 194.5/190/150. 54 & 5'5"
WOE: Lower carb-cutting back on wheat & refined sugar
Start Date: Restarting LC 7/17/13
Been up for a couple of hours, I guess I need some coffee to get me moving. I'll I've done so far is wash my hair.
We had a fair amount of snow last night, only big snowfall we've had this winter. Which is fine with me, I'm not that fond of snow.
Found a house that I'm interested in, I'll probably make an offer tomorrow. I looked at several others to make sure, but usually when I see the right house I know.
Wow, it's been awhile since Verleen posted, has anyone heard from her? I know last time she said she'd just come home from the hospital.
Good thoughts for Louise and Bob, I think her surgery is soon. It's rough that they're both having to deal with this at the same time.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 AM   #6

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/145.6/135 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LC 02/02 Dukan 06/12
Safe travels Doris and hope that snow stays away for you.

Hey Glenda, glad to see your post. So you have not been swallowed by a sink hole. I would love to go for lunch with you today for some of that Fish they served at that place we went to.

A day of rest for me today, it has been a busy week so far. Time to regroup.

to ALL needing them.

Hope to bbl...
SuSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: 3/24/13 188.4/165/140 Restart 2/16. 171/157.4/130
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Am back. Got home Monday but am really sick. Yesterday fever of 101 and can't see strait. Must get tax stuff to accountant.
Begete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Good morning all..cloudy and 50 degrees in sunny SoCal and expecting a 30% chance of rain later. So we'll see what TPTB bring us. I've nothing planned for the day; may take my receipt back to the commissary and get the refund on the $30-carrots. I still can't believe the computer made that kind of error, and that I didn't catch it at the time. I normally put my stuff on the counter so I can watch the 'puter as it rings up but wasn't able to do so that day...she was ringing as I was putting.

Lainey, I hear you about the 'puter eating your post...I hate it when mine does that. Half torn about the morning-thing. I guess I used to be a morning person but now not so sure. I have my morning stuff but am mostly an afternoon person. The puppy has me getting up earlier than I like to take him out, but then I hop back into bed and try to catch another 50 winks.

Prayers going out for all who are on the roads today, arrive safe and return the same way. Good vibes also for all who need them...sickness, health issues, emotional stuff, and just plain need a hug.

Have a great day folks and I wish you good things.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
Morning everyone. It started raining early this morning and by the looks of our rain meter it's rained 1/4 in. now at 9:53 am. I love this type of day. Not stormy just plain raining.

We got our tax checks in the mail yesterday so it's off to the bank and then heading for more light evoo for the mayo I make. Not much more happening here. I know my Kindle will be open as I started a good Dan Brown novel last night.

Stay safe in your travels whoever is out on the roads today. Begete so glad you are home and sorry to see you are sick now. Please take good care of yourself. Your pretty plants need you to take care of them.

Susan enjoy your down day. You deserve some rest with all you do for others.

Bob and Louise, Verleen and whoever needs

"Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.”
Eckhart Tolle

Sharon
Shalbrihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #10

Gallery: LoveMontana
Stats: 5'1" 155/ 100/112. Not bad for an old gal
Start Date: Dec.1997
Hope you had a safe trip to Sacramento and didn't run into any snow, Doris.

LOL Lainey, yes mornings are the pits!!

Anne, good luck picking out a new lamp shade. Sometimes it's easier to buy a whole new lamp.

Hi Glenda, Sure hope it warms up for you soon.
Mornings used to be enjoyable for me, but now I dislike them a lot.

Good luck with the house offer, Jan. Hope it's one you will enjoy.

Susan, it's good to hear you finally have a day of rest. Enjoy!

Welcome Back Babette, sorry about the illness.

Oh Mary, did you get the money back for those $30.00 carrots? My goodness That was a huge mistake.

Wow Sharon, nice that your tax refund came already. We file electronically and have what ever refund we MAY get deposited electronically. Makes it easier.

Not much going on here. Back to work in that blasted bathroom tomorrow.
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr

As Jack Nicholson said in the Bucket List "Somewhere right now, some lucky B*st*rd is having a heart attack"
LoveMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Wow Sharon, nice that your tax refund came already. We file electronically and have what ever refund we MAY get deposited electronically. Makes it easier.
We had a choice but opted out. We're going to change it to the other for next year. It makes more sense. Don't have to worry about the ck signing at bank in case one isn't with you.
Shalbrihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #12
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Norfolk Mermaid
Stats: 189 3/4 / 163 / 150 (5' 6 1/2") 9/30/1942
WOE: Low Carb/Up Days-Down Days
Start Date: May/June 2014
OMG- "BABY it is cold outside.

Just put the garbage and recycle out and high wind makes the cold actually hurt and think only of gettin back in the house.
Want to check on daughter in Lorton and working in Chantilly, Va. as D.C. was supposed to get whacked.
Dang, it is back under the elec throw on the bed for me.
bbl
Norfolk Mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Back to the house after getting the refund from the commissary..my eyes didn't see the mistake, but the cashier actually charged me for 77 packages of carrots. I thought it was just a 'puter mistake, but noooooo! My poor vision messed me up again. I've been thinking, tho', or should I say, my Pollyanna is coming out. As many problems as I've had with the surgery and the poor vision as a result...it could always be worse...I've always been afraid of going blind in the old age as much as I love to read. So, yep! It could be worse.

Actually went to a couple of stores today and walked out without buying anything...hooray for our team. But I did go into a new store that sells things from India and bought a couple of bangle bracelets...had to give the new business a little business and well wishes. Went to Smart & Final as they had a great sale on oranges, five poundsfor a buck, so got a couple for me and a couple bags for N...her three-year old loves fruit and oranges are her favorite. Bought some gas at Sam's Club $4.14 a gallon (it was $4.09 at the Indian's yesterday but I didn't buy) and got some lovely pea pods and Brussells Sprouts...exciting day, huh?

I read somewhere...I think over on the JUDDD forum, but maybe not...someone was saying the people who go on diets, just like addicts, substitute another addition for the food or the addictive substance...and they're saying it's usually buying stuff. Hmmmm! It's a thought, 'cause god knows I don't need anything but I'm going out and buying more stuff that I don't need. Have to consider that

Well, I hope you had a good day...I've turned my pot roast into a beef stew for my supper...hope you've something good planned for yours.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote