Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #181
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cl2gas_1
Stats: 258/254/225 1st goal
WOE: JUDDD 3/26/12
Start Date: 12/20/ 03
Hi Ladies, Still a shut in.. Did not get into work again this week. I went to Dr for check up.. y blood pressure is higher.. New meds again , water pill .. Maybe feet will get down a bit.. And all he said is I had a malfunctioning kidney.. Did not say what to do for it?? Have only seen
Chrissy and the kids.. Have not even seen my soldier yet.. He is home for good.. I guess he has no time for his meme and pep..
Have a great week.. Love you all <3
cl2gas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #182
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Hello Angels, I am so sorry for not stopping by ... My mind and everything within me has been so focused on finding another job. I have posted my resume just about everywhere, and have answered almost everything there was online for a job - I do have two leads that are looking promising, with one being an interview on Friday morning, pls. lift prayers for that. I will be praying and fasting tomorrow as I seek God in my walk; I am confident that He has my best interests at heart and is orchestrating all that I will be doing, Amen!!

Claire, sorry to hear about your physical problems with your kidney; that is a big factor in hubby's family, and that's crazy that your doctor did not share what to do - maybe you can find some good advice online; lifting prayers for you and all my Angels ...

I've been gaining weight, eating everything under the sun since my layoff, but I'm putting a stop to it - I bought a cantaloupe today along with some broccoli/cauliflower salad from the salad bar. Drinking my water, and I got on the bike for 40 minutes this evening.

Love my Angels; I'll be sure to share about my interview and how it went, love you all, know that even through this journey, you have always been in my thoughts! Love, Val

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote