Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #121
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cl2gas_1
Stats: 258/254/225 1st goal
WOE: JUDDD 3/26/12
Start Date: 12/20/ 03
Emile is back on IV's 2 tubes back in his nose..
cl2gas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Msevon2
Blessings on all of our Angels and their families and special blessings on Emille today. May this just set the stage for a miracle of recovery. Hang in there Claire.
Msevon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #123
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Prayers for Emile and you, Claire!
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:30 AM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you all.. They took him down at 3 yesterday to put the tubes back in right.. Didn't get back to his room until 6:05..His mood is better.. Have not heard from him yet today.. Hope he had a good sleep..I have not been to see him since the break in.. I am not sleeping very well since. I have dark circles under my eyes.. If he asks what's wrong.. I really don't want him to know at this point..
I am really afraid to leave the house.
Love you all.
Claire
.2013 from260....257...200 here I come Everything takes time... Get this going Lord..
Old 05-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #125
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: HawkeyeJR
Good morning everyone,

Today I have an appointment with my heart doctor. Please keep me in your prayers that my heart has not deteriorated since my last visit. I am sure he is not going to be happy with the weight I've gained since my last visit.

Claire, don't be overly worried about Emile. The same thing happened to Jason over and over when he had his stomach surgery. It was a real roller coaster ride for him and Shannon. They had taken the tubes out of Jason's nose and had to put them back too. It was a very scary time for him and Shannon. But he is fine now and Emile will be fine too. We are all still praying for him and I'm sure he has many other people praying for him too.

Becky, Ron and I are trading spaces with Shannon and Jason. We are going downstairs and they are coming upstairs. Sounds so easy but it is still a lot of work to pack up two homes and reverse them.
The thing that is the biggest problem is that Jason is highly allergic to cats so we will have to get one room empty at a time, vacuum and steam clean before he can come up here. He will be living on allergy medication for a while. But it is what it is and having so many pets there will be fur that we miss here and there.

Evon, happy you got home from your trip safely. It was nice that you got to spend some time with Heather and had such a beautiful hotel to stay in.
Burt is in a better place and now you can move on with your life knowing that he isn't sick anymore and in heaven with the rest of his family.
How have you been feeling? Are you getting back on Atkin's this week?
After our move we are going to have to start walking with CJ for at least 30 minutes a day. We will have to start slow because CJ has heart disease now too. So we all have heart problems and none of them are the same.

Val, did those pesky cicadas arrive yet? I hope there won't be as many as
they are saying will be swarming the east coast.

Lynn I really enjoyed your pictures of your visit to Texas. Those were great pictures of you and Amber in the kitchen. She is so pretty and obviously loves her grandma very much. It is this month that you are going back to Texas to stay with her while Dawn has to travel for work?
I'm sure you will have a great time with her.

Well I have to get ready to go to the doctor so I will see you all later. Love and pryers going out for all of you today!
HawkeyeJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/205/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! May 2013
Hello Angels! I am lifting my Angels up during their storms and trials ... Claire, I am so sad about what you are going through; know that you are certainly in my thoughts and prayers ... I can't even imagine how scary that was for you; my God, you have been having such a tough time. Please, always come here to share with us whenever you need to; sending many hugs and prayers your way ... Emile is gonna be okay, with surgeries, they can have their setbacks, but Emile is drawing closer and closer to a full and complete healing, and when he gets all better, he will be a witness to a strong and powerful testimony of how God brought him through, Hallelujah!! Hugs to you Claire, it's gonna be all right ...

I've got to get back to work; know that I love my Angels, and always will, be Blessed, Val

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #127
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Girls, I spent at least 2 hours on the computer with a tech from HP. I got a bad virus in my email and they hacked into my computer.
It cost me $149.00 to fix the problem. He told me never to open anything sent to me not matter what the subject is if it is a forward. He said they get into your computer and spread it to everyone you forward it too.
So don't feel hurt if I no longer open any email other than a personal email from any of you. I will no longer forward anything I get to anyone else, especially if I don't even open it. I know this is sad because I get some really nice emails and some things that come in handy to know, but he was saying that you can't tell the difference between what is safe and what is not. So maybe you guys should all do that too.
He also said that contests and give aways where you have to put in your personal information is another bad thing to do. These hackers are too smart for us I guess.

Val that was a nice post from you. We will continue to pray for each other. I think the last I heard was that Emile was on the mend again.

Well I spent way too much time with the computer tech so I am going to say bye for now.

See you all later. Love and blessings being lifted up to God for all of us!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

He started on solids again yesterday.. Lost his meal after lunch.. They took more Xrays this morning.. Only the Lord knows when he will be coming home I guess..

Love Claire
Old 05-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!

Claire, I am so sorry to hear that! Are they maybe feeding him too much at a time or could it be that he is so hungry he is eating too fast? Maybe he is just nervous about eating.
I hope that he will be able to keep down his food soon. Poor Emile. Our prayers will continue to go up to the Lord in the name of Jesus for him. Love and blessings for both of you, JAN

Have a great day everyone, we are going to start bringing small and not to heavy boxes downstairs today. Less for the movers to do and I will be sure none of my breakables will get broken.
Love to all and have a wonderfully blessed Sunday! :a prayer:
Old 05-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #130
Big Yapper!!!!

Prayers for Emile. I'm cleaning and just stopped by to see what the angels are up to today
Old 05-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #131
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for all the good thoughts, wishes, all the great prayers sent to Emile's way.. They worked.. He is coming home sometime today..
Praise the Lord.. Thank you so very much.. Love you all.. Claire
Old 05-06-2013, 06:58 AM   #132
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Claire, I saw on FBook and I am so happy for you that Emile is coming home! I know that with him back home, it will be wonderful for both of you; resting is always easier when your man is right there next to you, there's safety and security there ... And re the surgery, it's funnee, but things like the IVs, staples, things like that are so necessary at the beginning, but once it's time for them to be removed, we feel like a brand new person, and complete healing comes so much more quicker! To God be all the Glory and our Praise for protecting you both, keeping you, and loving you - so strong is His Faithfulness ... Emile's coming hooooommmme!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels!! There's excitement in the air, Emile's coming home!!

I pray we are all doing well this Monday morning; it's a bit dreary here, and they are calling for rain off and on for the next several days. I was enjoying my walks at lunchtime, but with it being chilly and damp, I don't want to chance getting a cold, so I'll stay indoors and catch up on some Bible reading. I plan to spend that time not only reading God's Word but also reflecting on my life and the changes I need to make. On FBook, there was a quote from Joel Osteen that spoke right to me:

"If you don't learn to pass the small tests and do what God is asking you to do, it will keep you from the big things God has in store. God wants to know if He can trust you." That spoke directly to the changes I have been having with my eating; I looked at myself in the mirror this morning, and know that this is not how the temple of God should be, especially in the mid-section that once was flat not so long ago. I can change that, and can only do it with the help of the Lord, I can do nothing without His help ...

Over the weekend, hubby and I had no plans at all, the first time that has happened in a long, long time! So we just relaxed, rested, and of course, ate way too much food, bad foods at that, desserts, sweets, fattening meals, all of that. I know that God is asking me to cut down on my eating to lose weight; I'm not passing the "small tests" so how can I expect to see bigger things? There was a time when my eating was good and it was not over-indulging, and if I did it once, I know I can do it again, not quite to that excessiveness, but definitely do some sensible eating with foods I enjoy. So I have yogurt this morning, will have a Smartfood popcorn later on, and then for lunch, I'll have either the can of lite mixed fruit, or the Quaker cinnamon square, drink lots of water, stir-fry some shrimp/garlic for dinner tonight along with some veggies, and then do my DVD workout tape this evening. I was initially gonna do VLC, but I need my fruits and yogurts, all I need to do is cut back and eat less.

Have to run; thanks for letting me share my inner thoughts; love how I can come here to do that! Love my Angels! Val

Last edited by InTheLight; 05-06-2013 at 07:44 AM..
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening angels. Hope all are doing much better. This is our busy season at work but it slowed down so trying to get a word in while I can. I had to take half a day today so I could get my yearly physical. I usually ask for morning appointment and did have one in April. But the doctor canceled. So they had to reschedule and this was the 1st one they had and it was at 2:00. Since I was already off, I went ahead and made an appointment with the eye doctor and got that exam done. That appt was at 10:30. While I was at walmart anyhow, I went shopping afterwards and got some things for Heather. Then I went to a grocery store and got some things for me. I was out of eggs. I had the last 3 for breakfast. I had a pretty good trip to florida. We got down Thursday night around 9:00. We listened to the gps and ended up on the turn pike and it was hungry. Had to pay told every 10 minutes or so. At the last one, it was unmanned and we had 70 cents and toll was 1.00. we did not know what to do, so Heather went to the guy behind us and he gave her 50 cents. Then the light did not turn. So went ahead and left. About a quarter of a mile we were off the Freeway and here come 3 patroll cars. Dont know if they were after us or not but we did not stop. We stayed at the staybridge suites and had a kitchenette. Even had a dishwasher and oven and stove and fridge. Had a kitchen since with a garbage disposer. We had breakfast on Fri morning and then walked out back to look at the pool. There were lizzards everywhere. They were even on the furniture. Later on, we went back and I got in the pool. For less than 5 minutes. The wind was blowing and it did not feel that hot. So I sat in a chair til my suit got dry. Then went to my room. The next morning I was red. We went to a mexican grocery store and saw people threading the eye brows. They had tomatoes for 59 cents a pound. We got those and all the fixings for salad and balogna sandwiches. Had those for dinner that night. The next morning, we left early to go to visit with Berts son. His daugher in law and his neice and her husband came in with Rufus a little later. Tina had gone down to pick up Rufus. He is her dog now. Nice spending a little time with all of them. Then we went to the service and afterwards, we did not go with them to eat. We went to another place and got something and went back to the hotel. We had a pond in front of our hotel and we were on the front so Saturday after breakfast, I ask Heather if she wanted to go walk around it. She said yes. She walked around 4 times, but I only made it 3. When we came back and got changed, we walked again, so I did walk around it 6 times all together. There was this big snake hiding in a hole in the pond and he stuck his head up and hissed at us. Heather got a good picture of him. And there was a duck swimming on the pond. We went to Joes crab shack for dinner and eat on the porch. Then we got lottery tickets. The lady in the store was born in North Carolina. I went to school with a girl with the same last name. We took a book on tape and head most of it on the way down and back and I finished it when we got home. Then took it over and Heather finished it. It had a really strange ending. We were both wrong. I thought the husband was doing it, and she thought it was the doctor but it was neither because the husband was not her husband. Sorry I have been mia but busy. Amy got a job and started on Monday. I am going over and spend the night because she has to leave at 6:45 and Michael has to be at work at 6:00. so I will take kids to school and then I plan to go to Greenville and get some glasses. Since I have a prescipt and they have them ready in an hour. So take care and I will be back when I can. love
Old 05-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #135
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone, I have been so busy this week that I haven't had a chance to really get in here to post.
My packing is almost finished. I hope we can finish the packing tomorrow. It would be nice to relax for a day or two before the move on Saturday.
That way I can help Shannon clean the house really good to make sure there is no cat fur hiding anywhere. Jason is very allergic to cats. He'll probably have to take an allergy medication for a couple of days.
I am read for bed. I have been so busy today.

Evon, happy you had a nice trip to FL. I'm happy too that his dog found a new home.
You guys really had a busy weekend while you were down there.
I am happy that Amy got a job. She must be very happy. It's great that you can sleep at her home and take the kids to school for her.
Brock was telling me yesterday that they have lots of little lizards hanging around their home. Usually they are small but the other day he saw a really big one. He was going to take a picture of it for me but by the time he got his camera out the lizard was gone.
Don't work too hard this week. Have a good night!

Val I watch the Joes Olstein show on OWN this weekend. I relally love to listen to him speak. He is really good as far as getting his message across.
I look in the mirror and I am just a disgusted as you are with our weight gain. I have been working so hard, getting in plenty of exercise, and I haven't lost on lousy pound. It's really hard to do.
Hopefully we will find the secret to successful dieting soon with the gelp of God to stengthing our weaknesses to food.

Becky Lynn, and Caire. I know yu are all having a great week. Especially Clarie having her sweet Emile back home.
What a wonderful blessing for them.

Have a great night everyone. Will be praying for all of you tonight. Love to all, JAN xoxoxoxoxoxox
Old 05-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #136
Big Yapper!!!!

Just stopped by to say hello and goodnight. Lol.

I signed Kim and I up for the St. brigid festical 5K run on May 18. Kim is an accomplished runner, I'm a beginner but they said if you get tired u can walk some. I'm hoping to run as much as I can. I'm excited and nervous, but I've wanted to do this with her and I have to start somewhere. It's just 3.1 miles, I know I can finish, just don't know how much of it I can actually run. Afterwards we'll take the girls to the festical for a bit and then johns nephews graduation party is from 6-9 that same night. St Brigid is the school that Alyssa and Gracie go to.

Going to end, I'll try to come back tomorrow. So glad Emile is home!!! Night angels!!! Love you ladies!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels! I pray everyone is doing well, my Angels, Shannon, Emile, everyone!! The Lord loves and Blesses all those who seek Him first, who know how to cast their cares on Him, those who humble themselves before His Throne ... To God be the Glory, for the things He has done!!

I'm doing good, started using a protein shake that is helping a lot with my cravings, and I'm either walking at lunchtime or doing some sort of exercise at home. Yesterday, I did my stationary bike using hand weights, then did the hula hoop for a while. I drink the shake for breakfast in the morning, then have a late full lunch, and then in the evening, it is either a piece of fruit, or a cup of fruit/veggie juice (can't say the brand, but it is in the grocer's in the juice aisle). This is day 2, so not going to weigh until next Friday. How is everyone else doing on their plans?

Just in case I don't get a chance to get here before Sunday, I want to pray everyone a Happy Mother's Day; it is a bittersweet time where we miss our moms, but also a day where we are recognized for all the hard work we have done (and continue to do). Whether we have birthed a child or not, we all have been either mothers or mother-figures in the life of a child, and because of us and our guidance, that child has become a better person.

Have to go; love you all, and again: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Love, Val
Old 05-17-2013, 10:34 AM   #138
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick not to tell you the move did not kill me. Almost but that doesn't count right. I have been dealing with the mother of all kidney stones for the past 3 weeks and it is so bad by the end of the day I am in tears.
I will be back to check out everyone post at another time.
Right now I am taking Shannon to the doctor. She is not doing well either.
Keep us in your prayers as I keep all of you in mine.
Love you guys, JAN
Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #139
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeJR View Post
Hi everyone,

Just a quick not to tell you the move did not kill me. Almost but that doesn't count right. I have been dealing with the mother of all kidney stones for the past 3 weeks and it is so bad by the end of the day I am in tears.
I will be back to check out everyone post at another time.
Right now I am taking Shannon to the doctor. She is not doing well either.
Keep us in your prayers as I keep all of you in mine.
Love you guys, JAN
Prayers will definitely be lifted; love you too ...
Old 05-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening Angels. Good to see someone posting again. I have missed all my angels.

Jan, blessings on you and Shannon. Maybe you should talk to the doctor while you are there too. Is her ms acting up or something else? Hope you pass that stone soon. Maybe you need to drink a beer. I passed one once by drinking one. Cleaned out my kidneys good. I never had another that I know of. I do have lots of bladder infections but they are better now. I got some triple cranberry tabs and take them when I have a problem.

Hey Val, good to see you again too. How are things? You back on plan? I fasted monday and had the potatoes for next 2 days and then had an up day yesterday and today I am fasting again. Still stuck in the 30's. just cant get over the line. It is so hard. My daughter tried sugar busters and lasted almost 2 weeks but today, she said she is throwing in the towel. I am so proud of her. She had resisted but she did try. And she found out eating low carb is good for her tummy. So she might be back when she realizes she felt so much better. Have a good weekend. Mine will be busy. I planted tomatoes and okra today. Also have some bush beans, cukes and squash and tomatoes. I already had them. talk later.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels..
Here I getting sight back in my left eye thanks to the drops going un my eye 4 times a day.. I am very grateful to Emile for being my nurse..

Emile has had a few rough moments.. His gastrologist told him to slow down.. It will take time to get back in the go of things.. Slow down..
He is at his reg doctor this morning.. He goes to his surgeon tomorrow.. I go back to Koch Wed. Then next week the right eye will get done.. more drops.. But I should not need double vision after all is healed..
Jan, hope you are feeling better. and of course hoping that Shannon is improving..
Becky.. not much time to relax for you.. You are always on the go.. Your grandbabies look so happy..

God bless you all for all the prayers.. Lynn, I have gotten some prayers in for your granddaughter.. No child should have to go through this kind of mess..
Evon and Val when I grow up I want to be like you girls.. Successful at Some dieting program..? Love you all.. Claire
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Girls, Boy I am so out of the loop. And I can honestly say I am very loopy.

Claire, I am sorry I didn't know you were having your cataracts surgery. You know I would have been praying for you. I am happy you are doing okay and Emile is too.

Evon, I don't think I could drink a beer without throwing up and I don't think the stone would come up that way. I am drinking plenty of water and hoping for the best. Some days it hurts more than others. So when it is bad I don't do as much bending and lifting.
Still so much to un pack.
We are helping Shannon as much as we can. With Jason working all day they only have the weekend to unpack and of course they have to do errands on the weekends and like to go out for dinner once.
This morning we put up her new blinds for her. Big darn job.
Have a great day!

I wonder when Lynn is coming home from Texas. Hi Lynn!

Becky I hope all is well with you and you are still losing weight with your diet and exercise.

Val thank you for your prayers. They are always welcome and so appreciated.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Emile is now being tested for liver damage.. also he has a peptic ulcer and they are sending him for a stress test.. May have Angina..
I guess they were right at Miriam.. They didn't want to operate..?
What else..?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #144
Big Yapper!!!!

Just caught up on everyone's posts. Going to bed, will check back tomorrow.

Gracie is 4 now. I stayed up to send her a happy birthday text to Kim's phone and have it waiting for her when she wakes up.

Nite girls. Prayers for my angels, sounds like everyone needs some here lately!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning angels. Atleast for us. God bless Oklahoma. I have been sitting and reading and crying. All those poor babies. Guess the Lord is saving them from further harms to come. But what if it were my kids school. Blessings on all of us and our families. If we ever needed it, we need it now.

Claire, sorry to hear that Emille is going thru these things, but Praise the Lord he is still here to go thru them. I was so worried for him when he was in the hospital. And then you basically dissappeared and that worried me even more. My friend Karen dissappeared and I was worried about her also. I called and no answer. Then I ask Heather if she is still getting books and she said she had gotten a couple the last week, so then did not know what to think. After a while she finally called me. She had been in the medical system about 3 months. She had a diabetic coma and they put her in rehab. She is doing a lot better and home now. I got Janie to go with me Sunday and we took her out for lunch. I look at her and see how blessed I am. She says she weighs less than me, but she does not look like it because I am several inches taller than she is. And think I am in a lot better shape. I have been working out and feel pretty good. I had the best 3 weekends this month. It has finally warmed up and we have started going to the yard sales. I am really busy on the weekend. I go to Amys and Dylan and I walk and I just feel very good. I am still hanging on the virge of the 220's. I know it has to go. I had a down day yesterday and weigh just as much this morning. But I usually lose after an up day. dont ask why.

Jan, so you have not had time to enjoy your new diggs have you? Hope you will soon be able to. Hope your kidney stone is better. I might have one. Got letter from doc yesterday and she want me to come in for another urine test. Found blood and mucus in it. But most of my blood work was great. Just had my yearly physical. Maybe I will go today. It is going to rain again. I took advantage of it yesterday and had my oil changed and tires rotated And walk around walmart the whole time they were doing it. I have roku so I found this kids songs program, and I do my weights and dance during it for my routine. Heather gave me walk away the pound but not figure out how to use my dvd yet. Did I tell you Amy gave me her old tv. So got one of those giant ones. It is about 50 inches I think. I can see it good.

Val, hope you are well. I had the best time in florida. Got to go swimming. but only a few minutes because the water was warm but the wind blowing was not. Are you about to float away. Been so wet here. I have water standing in the yard. And I have a garden. Got tomoatoes, bush beans, okra, cukes, squash and okra. All in pots but in the yard. And I mowed my grass. Barbara came and helped me. Hope she comes again, when it quits raining. We mowed mine and then I started on her lot accross the street. Praise the Lord. Janie bribed me to go to church with her on Sunday and it was good. She goes to my old church. Even though I normally go with Amy and kids, I am still member there, so they get my tithes. I caught up on the last 6 months Sunday. There were only like 18 people there. When I looked at last sunday, it listed 17. So I made a little difference.

Lynn, you still with Amber. They grow up so fast. Enjoy her while she will let you.

Becky, hope you are hanging in there.

I miss you guys, but work is so busy. I have a good group of temps this year. One girl that worked with me when i was a temp is back as a temp. She used to sit behind me, all those years ago. This year she is sitting behind me. And Frances is back as a temp. We are keeping up but it is not easy. We were busy right up to the end last night.

Talk later and keep your nose clean. Bless us all.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #146
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Ladies.. I fell asleep praying last night.. Praying for the people of Oklahoma.. I do think the Lord wants us to speak to him..
Emile goes to see his surgeon this morning..
You girls are really getting in shape. Keep up the good work.. Love yo all.. My eye is hurting me today. I think I rubbed it last night.. That is a no no.. Love you all.. Claire..
Old 05-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Angels! Claire, good to hear that both you and Emile are doing okay - glad that your eye procedure was a success, and nice to hear that Emile is getting around and about and being your nurse, yes! Slow and steady for both of you until you reach full recovery!

I'm doing good, still frustrated in my weight though - haven't gained and still fitting my new tops and enjoying them in this warm weather. I did have to go and get a couple pair of pants in the same size 16, but it was in the women's size which is a little more fuller than the misses 16. I need to get back to that size again though - I signed up for aqua zumba (zumba dancing done in water at the pool), that is going to be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting the second week in June, looking forward to that! There is also a drop-in water aerobics class that will be on Saturday mornings; it's an outdoor pool and opens after Memorial Day, so I plan to do that as well. With 3 strong workouts each week, that should really help to tone me up (hopefully!)

I've been drinking high-protein drinks, but I'm not incorporating them enough, and I need to up my water intake like I had been doing. I also wanted to do my bike every night this week, but had company at the house last night, so I am getting on that bike tonight!!

Got my nails done and they look really nice - also, hubby and my 35th wedding anniversary is coming up, it is June 24! Instead of planning a big to-do to celebrate, we wanted to do something simple and enjoyable, so we are going to stay overnight at a hotel that is near a delicious hard-shelled crab establishment, and that will be really nice, looking forward to that!

Love to my Angels, Happy Tuesday to you all, and continue to enjoy the Blessings of the Lord in your lives! Val

Last edited by InTheLight; 05-21-2013 at 09:14 AM..
Old 05-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #148
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone, Claire I am so sorry to hear about Emile's new problems. I think all of those things are cureable so please don't overly stress over it. He go through the worse of it and with our prayers and God's blessins he will get throug these things too.
We will keep praying for both of you!

Beck, Happy birthday to Gracie. My girls birthdays are coming up to on the June 5t and June 12th. Jill will be 5 and Kait will be 2. Have fun wth your girls today!

Val, I hope you cn get back into your smalle sizes soon. Weight loss is such a stressful problem when we begin to get older. You want to los weight for your health and to keep the doctor happy but it is so darn hard.

Evon, my kidney stone is on the move. One day it hurts and then it goes and hide for a while and doesn't othe me for a few hours or even a day, then I get up the next day and bam.............it's back with a vengence.
My brother has a stone as large as a golf ball in his kidney and several smaller ones which are still too big for him to pass so he is going for that crushing/lasar surger. The doctor said it will take him about a year and a half to get rid of all of his stones. He is going to go every three months and he has to go for at least 6 times and maybe even more because of that big one. They have to shatter that one at east 4 or 5 times.
I probably have the same thing.

Lynn, hello wherever you are and be safe!
Love to all of you, JAN :a prayer:
Old 05-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

His surgeon told him today..that when healed he will be as good as new if not better :
Old 05-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #150
Big Yapper!!!!

Awesome news Claire!

Did u girls see the pic on fb with Alyssa and her broken leg?

Kim and I are signed up with Cory (her new beau) for the Glo-Run on 6/22. It's run at night and under black lights and we get a shirt that glows under the black lights. My Jenny consultant is going to do it with me too along with her best friend, I couldn't find anyone to do it with and now our team is up to 5!!!

I'm going to sign up for a runners 101 group class for the summer, the first meeting is the 29th at 6 pm.

Jan, how is Shannon doing? She's been on my mind all day so when she is I pray for her.

Evon, are you feeling better? Wasn't your knee bothering u or u had surgery?

Val, we were coming to DC this weekend but its brads weekend so we can't leave. We'll reschedule it a weekend he won't have the girls cuz I have to pass the girls off, I still want to see those cherry blossoms!