Gallery: HawkeyeJR
Thank you Becky for your prayers. I really appreciate them. Love you, JAN
HawkeyeJR is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #92
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Everyone,
I hope everyone if doing well this week. I spent the day with Hope, Gracie and Brendan and had a really great day! They are the joy of my life.

What a terrible tragedy that happened in Boston this week. It was horrifying to watch on TV. I am happy they have the second brother in custody and they didn't have to kill him. What a waste of a young life.
All we can do is pray for all of them.

Claire, how is Emile feeling. I hope he is home by now and doing well.

Love to everyone, JAN
Old 04-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #93
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Hi everyone, what a magnificent time I have had with my aunt and cousins. Today my sister in law and I went to a jewelry store here and got the girls and I a pandora bead. I didn't get anything for John cuz mom called and wasn't happy that Linda and I weren't there with my cousins when they came in from other cities to see us. What the heck!!! They were out shopping too!!!! So we had to end it quick and run home! The story of my life! I'm still 5 years old. Yet she knew last week that I wasn't to so this before we left and I'm leaving tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow at 1:55 but my work thinks I won't be back Til Tuesday. I wanted a few days to relax and enjoy the time before mom comes back.

Going to go to bed, we are having brunch at 11 and them its off to the airport for me.

John and I are going to see Celtic woman on Tuesday night.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Msevon2
Good morning Angels. Bless all the angels and our familes, and bless Becky with safe passage. I got up at 5:30 this morning. Just could not sleep. Dylan is here with me but that was not why I had problems sleeping. I have been using the benedryl but it has quit working. Guess I need to go back to tylenol pm.

I had an appointment to have my physical on Thursday but the doctor called in sick. I did get a mamogram and gave the blood for my work up. Then went back on Friday for my knee. Since I was there last month, I was down 18 lbs. So it is happening. Yesterday, I went yard saling with Barbara. There were not many and we could not find the ones we were looking for. I found this store called NCoverstock and we went to check it out. We were there a while but bought nothing, but 2 guys in there and we got involved with them. Then we went to find another sale and never found it but found a fish fry and yard sale at a church. They looked up the place for us and it was miles away. So we decided to go to eat. Went to golden coral and ate the buffet. I had chicken and fish and shrimp and a lot of veggies and fruits. When I plugged it in in my tracker, it was a lot but not like I expected, even with the cookies. I am eating what I want today and then do the potatoe hack a few days, just to reset and start over.

I began to take the coconut oil and dr davis said she had been told it does work to get rid of the belly fat. I put it in my coffee with chocolate protein powder and some as and it tastes like a mounds. I also throw a little cinnamon in it a lot of the time.

Becky let us know you get home okay. You will always be your mamas little girl just like your daughter is yours. And her daughters are hers.

Claire, let us hear about Emille and how the operation went. I might call later, but got a busy day. Going to church and then we are going to Raleigh to look at the gardens at wral. Might try to take some pictures. We are always never there when it is in full bloom, maybe we will today. But it is cold. I had to turn the heat back on.

Jan, how are all of you doing. Any improvement in Shannons condition. Are you starting the big move down stairs yet? amy and family are moving over to Michaels house. She came to get some boxes yesterday. We were kidding Madison telling her she could move into the storage building. When they went out to mine, she wanted it. Said she could put her bed on the upper level and have a loft. She had it all planned out. I thought I had won the lottery this morning. There was one winner and the winner was a 20. I had a 20, but on the wrong ticket. And I dont think it was 20 last night. I think it was 18 on my ticket and think that was the number for the lottery the night before. Maybe I should use the same numbers every time.

Val, hope you are having a good weekend. You also Lynn. See yall later.
Msevon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cl2gas_1
Stats: 258/254/225 1st goal
WOE: JUDDD 3/26/12
Start Date: 12/20/ 03
hi girls. Emile us still in hosp.. He is not doing so well, They put the tubes back in and he is not getting any food. I've spoken to him.. He sounds good. But the kids are not coming over with any info.. Please keep the prayers coming.. Thanks Love, Claire
cl2gas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:24 AM   #96
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone,

Claire, I am sorry Emile is still in the hospital. I will lite a candle for him and say extra prayers just for him. God is watching him closely for you healing him slowly but surely. These stomach operations are tricky. Look at all Jason went through and he is a young guy. He will be okay!
We will just keep praying for you and Emile even harder and more frequently then we were.
Call me if you want to talk to me about anything. Love to both of you and God bless Emile today and give you strength to have confidence that Emile will be okay. :aprayer :

Evon, good job on losing 18 pounds. I hope you have a great day today.
I have to call the doctor for Ron today. He has felt sick to his stomach all weekend and his BP/Heart Rate are not normal.
I am going to call the company that is monitoring his pacemaker and have them take a reading over the phone and send it to his doctor this morning.
Always something to worry about.

Becky so happy you had such a great trip with your mom to Texas. It is always so nice to have these family gatherings. I saw your pictures on FB and your mom and your aunt together remind me so much of pictures I have of my mom and her sisters. A lifetime of love is felt in those pictures. I am so happy they still have each other. My Aunt Anna is very lonesome for her sisters.
I feel so bad for her. Her whole family is gone.
I bet John and the girls were happy to have you home.
home from all of us too!

Val how are you and your family doing? Haven't heard from you in a couple of days. I hope you are feeling well.

Lynn, you have been very quiet lately also. How is the situation with Amber and her dad, (if you can even call him a dad). Has Dawn gotten any help with the situation of his visiting rights?
It's sad when these children are forced into visiting when they are crying and begging not to go.

Well I have to get Ron over to his pace maker machine and send a report to his doctor as soon as possible. I'm going to also call his doctor and give him a heads up on how hw's been feeling this weekend.

Have a great day everyone. Love and blessing going out to all of you. :aprayer :
Old 04-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Ladies, I am sitting here just trying to stay positive about Emile.. I have been praying my Rosary all night. It really works trying to keep my imagination from running wild.. The kids that were able have been by Emile side all weekend.. So much so that my youngest ran in to see her Dad . She said he looked tired. She asked him. and he said he was fighting to not fall asleep. so when my Dan came back from a nature call she left. Well now info is coming from any of those sitting by his side. If you wan t to know anything you should go visit him.. Well I have been so congested I can just about breath.. Emile knows this.. He had been caring for me all week..
Now they put the tubes back in his nose.. He is waiting for results of his xrays. I had been alone until my Sandra came and spent the afternoon with me with her Ally. We had lunch together.. So different then last time.. Well if only the kids would think of the situation instead of trying to outdo each other.. Typical French trait.. Jealousy.. Trying to outdo one another..
I pray God that he will bring peace to our family also.. He has a lot of healing to do.. But I pray He takes care of Emile first.. Sorry to be such a complainer.. But you have always been here for me.. Thanks.. Love you all..
.2013 from260....257...200 here I come Everything takes time... Get this going Lord..
Old 04-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #98
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
Seems like there is bad news for many of us-guess we will have to bump up the prayers for our Angels and their families. Sorry I have not been around I have just been SO exhausted physically and emotionally, I can not get over what happened to Amber -she has not been to see her Dad since the incident -poor little thing had to go for a forensic interview-nothing a five year old should have to deal with. Still no word for CPS on what will happen-will keep you all updated on stuff. I am headed back to Texas for a week in June to watch Amber, Dawn has a conference she has to go to and I will bring Amber to a water park so she can play and enjoy herself while her Mom works.
Evon-you know you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend
Becky-safe travels back home-glad you enjoyed your visit
Jan-so sorry for all the tough things going on in your life, sure do hope that it is nothing serious wrong with Ron
Val-sure do hope all is well with you and the grandkids and of course your DH and kids!!
last but certainly not least Claire-both you and Emile are in my thoughts and prayers-sure do hope he is home with you very soon
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Hello Angels! I deserve 20 lashes with a wet noodle for not peeping in until now, I am so sorry about that ... We're doing well, went on a family weekend vacation this past weekend, and it was so nice to be with everyone! There is a racing speedway package in Delaware that my DD bought for her fiance for his birthday, to actually drive a race car, and we all went to support that and it was so much fun! We plan to take the time and do more family vacations in the years to come -

I see that my Angels are doing okay, but I also see that the devil is still trying to steal our joy ... Know that I am praying for Emile, Claire, for little Amber and her mom, for Ron and Jan, Lynn, Becky, Evon, all of us; know that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. As children of the most High God, we know that we are covered by the Blood of the Lamb; this is just a journey that we are going through, and that God is with us every step of the way. To Him be all the Glory for His Love and His Faithfulness towards us, Amen ...

Have to go, it's been very busy here at work, and that's a good thing! Love you all, stay strong in Jesus, and everything will turn out all right ... Love, Val

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #100
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone, Ron's doctor called me 9:15 last night and scared me half to death, but his news was good. Ron's pacemaker was doing it's job and his heart was regular at the time I sent in a transmitted reading of his heart. He said that he was sorry for calling so late but he wanted us to get a good night's sleep knowing that Ron was okay. I think I thanked him for his help and thoughtfulness 2 or 3 times. We were both relieved.
He thinks Ron has a stomach virus that triggered a panic attack in him thinking that it was his heart.
He is much better today. Thanks be to God!
Shannon is still struggling and not feeling better yet. She is having a lot of symptoms. Today she has a pain on her right side right under her ribs so she is worried about her liver.
Please keep praying for her! Love you for that in advance.

Evon, so sorry to hear about Burt passing away. I know how close the two of you were. He was a really good man and I am sure he will be missed by many. May he rest in peace!

Claire, How is Emile today. Did you call to get any updates on him today? I am praying so hard for his to recover quickly. Again if you need anything please do not hesitate to call me. I am only a 15 minute drive away from you.
Hang in there and be strong and if you aren't getting news from your kids call his nurses. They are so helpful. Love to both of you!

Lynn, I am happy to hear that Amber is getting the help she needs to keep her dad away from her. What he did to her was terrible and so terrifying to both of you.
I hope you are able to spend some really good time with her when you go to Texas to take care of her in June. I am sure she will be thrilled to have grandma all to herself for a week. What a treat for both of you. Keeping your precious little Amber and her mom in my prayers.

Becky have fun at the Celtic Concert tonight with John. It should be awesome. Are you missing Texas????

Val thank you always for you prayers for us and reminding us to never give up and just trust in the Lord for all of our needs. He is a loving God who is always with us in whatever we are dealing with.
I'm so happy you all had a nice family vacation and enjoyed it so much you will plan another one.

Have a good day today. Forget your problems give them to the Lord for he loves us all and will always help us. Love to all and many blessings.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #101
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening Angels and blessings on all of us. It has been so busy at work lately. Just what I need. I am going to work half day tomorrow and then come home and pack for my trip to Florida. Heather is going with me, or I am going with her. She is driving. She already has a room in Orlando for Friday and saturday and we will just stop when we get ready tomorrow night. Or afternoon or whatever.

Claire praying for Emille. How is he? How is your cold or virus or whatever it is? Hope you are soon back together again. When David was in the hospital, I ate most of my meals at mcdonalds. Not a good thing. Glad your daughter came to spend the afternoon with you. I had a good weekend. Sunday we went to the gardens at Wral tv station. It was in full bloom. They have 65 variety of Azeleas. I found one tree and it was beautiful. When I finally got to it, it looked and smelled like a honeysuckle. But when I tried to get some honey out of it, it was dry. But I picked a wilted one, that might have been the problem. Amy has an interview tomorrow for a job. Say a prayer for her.

Jan, I am so glad that you got good new on Rons condition. When I went over to Amys on Sunday, we changed into casual clothes after church. She gave me a new bra that was too small so Put it on. Most comfortable bra. For a few hours. The only thing was on of the straps kept rolling down. Then I found out it has 2 places to put the strap. Tried moving it, but still had that problem. It got to hurting me. Before I remembered that, I put it on and woke it to work. But it reminded me. So when I went to lunch, I just sat there and took the straps off and wore it strapless. I did not wear it again today.

Lynn, I hate that Amber is having problems with her daddy. That is a sick man that abuses his kid, where it is physical, emotional, sexual or mentally. But it really screws up a kid too and they dont know how to handle it. James has really messed up dylan. So Amy has to take him to a phychologist tomorrow at 1:30. Then she has a job interview sometime tomorrow. Hope all my angels will help me pray she gets it and it is a good job.

Val, love the new picture. I saw lot of tulips at the gardens too. I saw one white one and never seen that before. My house seem to want to smell like smoke tonight. I get that once in a while. I need to light a candle but it wont be tonight. Sound like you really enjoyed the weekend. I did too.

Becky, hope you had a good trip home. That is what memories are made of. Family is the center of our worlds.

Dont think I left anybody out. Pray for Amy to get the job. See you when I am able. Love my Angels. evon
Old 04-24-2013, 05:41 AM   #102
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone,

I bought a really nice granite top kitchen island for when I move downstairs. Acutally I am having it moved downstairs today so we don't have to have it moved again when we do move down there. I got it at a second hand store for $100. It has 3 draws that you can open from either side of the island and two big doors with two shelves inside for all my pots and pans and kitchen appliances. It will give me a lot of needed storage in the kitchen that we don't have downstairs right now.

Evon, have a safe trip to FL. I forgot to mention what a good looking man Burt was. He had a really sweet smile. I'm sure you will miss your good friend.
I will pray that Amy gets a really good job and that she will be happy working there.

Claire, I hope Emile is getting better with each day that passes and he will soon be back home with you.

Well hello to everyone this morning. It's suposed to warm up today. Yesterday it was so cold, damp and windy. A really miseral day to be out doing errands.
Well I have to get ready so I can be downstairs when the guy delivering my new island arrives this morning.
See you all later. May the good Lord bless each and every one of you with whatever you need today. Love you all, JAN
Old 04-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #103
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning angels, I will keep all those in my prayers which is just about everyone.

Dawn, when do u leave for TX? I wonder if at any point Dawn will be able to move closer to you so u can help her. I can't imagine trying to help Kim from states away, for one thing I would worry about her with brad alone in a different cry. I bet this worries u too with ur girls. Is dawn your only child or do u have more children that I'm not remembering?

Jan, that would worry me too but thank God it was a happy call. I guess doctors work late into the evening. Can u imagine being married to one? I get tired of the security place calling John to report alarms going off, I can't imagine being married to one. With the high wages they make comes a high price on a relationship, I guess.

Claire, I have a candle lit for my angels, I stopped today and got some 3 day ones so I'm not lighting them so much. I have to keep them on my refrigerator cuz of the cats, particularly Mandy but Mia is pretty wicked with her tail that is like a plume! Do they know when Emile can come home?

Evon, is the weather getting warm where u are? We were warming up and we got rain with a cold front behind it... I just took my lemon trees outside yesterday, back in tonight now cuz there a frost warning for the next 3 nights. :-(

Val, what about the cherry blossoms, are they still blooming? I still want to see them. Someday I will!

Mom and Linda come home tomorrow, they land about 510, I was suppose to land at that time but we got in at 445. I don't know how kinda is going to do the wheelchair and 2 bags of luggage too, I hope she can get some airport help. Plus she has to return the car and its 7 minutes away from the airport. Yikes!!! Linda may NEVER do this again after tomorrow!!!

Gotta leave in about 5 minutes for Kim's, brad gets them from 5-8 tonight.

See ya all on fb!
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Angels! I pray everyone is doing good today, enjoying the Presence of the Lord! I'm doing okay, went for a 45-minute walk at lunchtime today to get my exercise in, and because it is just so gorgeous outside (74 degrees!). I figure I should get as much walking in as I should before those disgusting cicatas come out - not happy about that at all, they are big insects that fly into you and just be everywhere, and I'm scared of them too ...

I decided to wait on getting the new fence - other problems in the house arose that needed some of that money I had, so I'll wait until later on in the year or next year sometime. I'm fine with that because with those bugs coming out and flying around, I don't plan to be enjoying my back yard this year or being out in it like I had previously thought. I am going to get a new toilet though; we have the same one that has been in the house since we bought it back in 1985, we just changed the seat on it when we moved in. My DD had nice ones installed in her new house that are higher in height, and that is so good for my knees. So we're planning to buy that sometime this week, then have the plumber down the street install it (we'll put the old one out for special pickup that comes every Wednesday morning).

Know that I love all of my Angels; have a wonderfully Blessed day today - on purpose! Val
Old 04-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #105
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone, I got that darn bug that Ron had. I have been sick to my stomach all day. Didn't throw up but just feel like I am going to puke!
I didn't let that stop me though from packing 3 more boxes of glassware and dishes and all the stuff in my curio cabinet. I won't haver oom for it downstairs. All I kepe were my hawks and 2 or 3 other sentimental things that were in there. I am going to put them on a book shelf.
I don't know what to make Ron for dinner tonight. Just the smell of food makes me want to barf!

Becky are those little lemon trees heavy for you to bring in and out? Is Brad taking good care of the girls while he has them? I hope so.
Linda is going to have her hands full trying to get to the car. I'm sure she can get some help though. I would imaging that your mom will be tired for a few days when she gets home.

Val, We had beautiful weather also but we didn't go out at all.
We want to put up a new fence too this year to replace all the lilac trees that died during last years winter. They were so wet and snow bound they all died.
I don't think I have ever seen a cicada. Do they look like a grasshopper? I think those are the bugs that make that funny sounding buzzing sound right?
I hope we don't get any. They would be a mess to scoop out of the pool every day. I don't like bugs....I won't kill them but I am not a fan of these pesky little creatures. If I see a bug that is drowning in the pool but still alive I will get him out and put him in the grass. My whole family thinks I'm crazy but that's how I am.

I am going to make something for Ron to eat so I will see you all tomorrow.
Have a wonderful night...sweet dreams!
Old 04-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #106
Big Yapper!!!!

The pot of lemon trees that I raised is extremely heavy and cumbersome, they're getting tall and wide now with branches and leaves. It will be even harder in the fall cuz they will grow. I need to prune them soon. About 5 weeks ago I got a Meyer lemon tree in a gallon pot and a Meyer lemon tree & lime tree (in the same pot) from amazon and so far they are doing well. I'm anxious to get them outside tho cuz they do best outside. Especially the small ones, I want them to take off with me. I'm hoping the bees do their job this year and I get some lemons this year! This is the 8th year for my baby, according to the research I've done, it takes between 7-11 years to get fruit when they're started by seeds, which mine were.

Brad seems to do ok, Alyssa said he takes good care of them. Thank God she's old enough to talk now, which is why we got him on neglect last year cuz Alyssa squealed on him! I need to go to Kim's house in just a few minutes so I'll be back later.

I hope the angels have a good evening. I love you ladies!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Jan, not sure if this picture comes through, but if it does, this is what one of those disgusting bugs look like - they fly clumsily around, they will land on you, fly into the car, I am just not so happy about it ...

Last edited by InTheLight; 04-25-2013 at 10:44 AM..
Old 04-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #108
Big Yapper!!!!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #109
Blabbermouth!!!

Val, the picture didn't come up but I am going to look at them on Google.
Thanks for trying little buddy!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #110
Blabbermouth!!!

Val, I went to Google and typed in what do cicadas sound like and this video come on and it was pretty good. It showed the insect being photographed on a tree and singing it's mating call. Totally interesting. I know I have heard that sound before but I have never, ever seen one. They are scary looking.
Then I went a little further with my investigation and found that they are not expected in RI. They seem to go up as far as CT. This is what the article said:
The 2013 Cicada emergence is from Brood II, a 17 year brood. It affects the following states: CT, MD, NC, NJ, NY, PA, and VA.

I hope they don't come up here. I feel bad for you now!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #111
Big Yapper!!!!

Wen mom had her accident it was the year for the cicadas here and we would be standing outside the hospital and talking to people and it was like an invasion from another plant. They would be swarming in the air but about head level. They didn't scare me, just annoyed me but a lot of people would be freaked about them then. We found cicadas all ofer parking lots, the grass, everywhere when they died. I guess they didn't make it back down into the ground or whatever they're suppose to do.

Mom and Linda landed about an hour ago, they're probably getting to her house right about now. They both texted "touchdown", probably not knowing the other one texted. Lol. It's funny cuz mom avoided flying her whole life and now she found out she doesn't mind it.

Girls are here, playing outside. They sound so cute. We're having beef, carrots, potatoes and onions baked in au jus (I cut the water in half and then cook my beef in it, it makes for a very rich gravy cuz the beef juiced go back into the gravy. Yum. Tomorrow night we will have the rest of the beef and gravy and I'll cook noodles and add to it and have beef and noodles. That's the kind I send to Canada with John and Charles pigs out on it. Then he hides the extra bag to take home with him (and acts to John like he made them both, John isn't THAT stupid. Lol)
Old 04-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #112
Big Yapper!!!!

That's also how I make my beef and gravy for Christmas that John family went nuts about when we were hosting Christmas.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Girls, I just got off the phone with Emile. He said his stomach is working goods now..
He had a bit of thick liquid last night fed through a tube.. Had a bit of diarrhea this morning. So he asked for a diaper so not to give any work for the nurses. He said if all goes well the next few days he should be home after the weekend. So now I am praying things keep getting better.. My cold seems to be breaking up.. Breathing a bit better..
Well My brother- in-law is on his way.. Thanks for the prayers.. Jan, feel better.. Love, Clare: heart:
Old 04-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #114
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone I'm feeling better today. The bug has left my belly!!!
I have so much to do and I have to get going soon because it is already almost noon. Where does the morning go?

Claire, I am happy that Emile is doing well and we will all keep both of you in our prayers. We went through many ups and downs during Jason's surgery but he is fine now.
I hope Emile gets home this weeend because it is suposed to be just beautiful weather.

Becky your recipe sound so delicious. You will ave to post the entire recipe with directions. I would love to make it for us.
Your mom is so funny, "Touchdown". I admire her and love her! She is a strong woman.
I hope the infestation of those cicadas isn't so bad that they cross the border from CT to RI.
Shannon is so afraid of bugs, she will call me hysterically to get a spider out of her house.
The other morning she sounded the alarm for me to come downstairs and get rid of a huge centerpeed beind her toilet. I ran (well walked quickly) downstairs with a jar in hand and upon closer inspection I found out is a one inch piece of wicker that had fallen off one of her wicker baskets.
It was so funny. She was standing in the doorway yelling be careful mom, be careful! I almost peed my pants laughing.

Well have to get my butt in motion and start packing again. Not fun to pack up your whole home.

Love and many blessings to all of our angels, both Atkins and our real Angels in heaven.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Well What a weekend I had..
Visited Emile Fri. and Sat.. Each day seeing him improve right before my eyes..
Thank God.. Sat. evening I go to bed after speaking to him about 8:45.. !! o'clock I wake uo to some noise.. I am alone.. Maybe I was dreaming.. I hear more noise.. I sit up.. I yell who's that.. Who's that.. I grab my trusty phone(why?) walk through house putting all the lights on.. and checking the house as I walk through.. The light was on in the cellar stairs. So I bolt the door..
I knew I had locked the doors but the house door was unlocked Both locks..?
Now I am scared Jump into bed under the covers.. The house is lit up like a Christmas tree.. I can't sleep.. I get up to go to the john.. It is freezing in the bathroom. I open the shade. the screen is up and the window is wide open.. Nervously I call 911.. doesn't ring.. Try again.. After the 3rd try I try calling the Police dept. All I get is automated directions If you want so and press 1.. So I hang up. Try 911 again ..It goes through.. Three squad cars show up..
My grandson (he is a Sgt. Police officer. He draws his gun Checks the cellar Nothing. I told them the doors were unlocked.. They heck everything.. Nothing.. Good fingerprints on window sill.. Nothing missing.. One car patrols my block the rest of the night.. Now my son stays with me.. Could not sleep 8 o'clock Emile calls.. Not telling him.. "Oh what a great night sleeping I had".. "Great.." I said. I'm saying "Good for you"..
Well after this long winded story I will let you go.. Have a great day all.. I am waiting for a call from my honey.. Hoping it is getting closer to his homecoming
Love,
Old 04-29-2013, 06:05 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

I just spoke to my honey.. Good night.. Will be increasing his solids.. Will be removing his zipper and HE MAY GO HOME TOMORROW>> YES>>
Old 04-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #117
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone,

Claire, what a nightmare for you. You must have been so scared to wake up and see doors and windows open. Thank God you never saw the inturders and they didn't see you or hurt you.
I am so happy that your son is staying with you till Emile comes home. I was worried about you being alone at night.
Now the good news........I am so happy that your sweet Emile is going to be home soon. I was very worried about him when I spoke with you a few days ago but I also knew that Jason had gone through the same thing with the up days and the very down days and he would be okay.
Thank God for watching over him and giving him the healing that he we were all praying for. I can't wait for him to be back home with you.
Keep us posted and hopefully he will come home really soon. Love to both of you!!!
We are packing like crazy now. The date for moving has been set in stone finally and we will be making the change of apartments on May 11th. That will be a great Mother's Day gift to finally make the move downstairs. I have all these news ideas for fixing up our new space. It will be fun to decorate and make it look pretty down there. I actually helped Shannon decorate when she moved in and I love it the way it is but I am going to extend the kitchen area so I have a bigger kitchen and a smaller living room space.

Well I have to get myself going for the day. We have doctor's appointments on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Love, JAN
Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #118
Big Yapper!!!!

Great news for Emile... I'm glad your brother is staying with you! How scary! Good keeping yourself under control and I bet your grandson was scared when the call came and it was your house!!! Hope they can match things up and catch the intruders!

Jan, are u staying at your house and just switching places with Shannon and Jason? I'm confused! Someday we will probably switch houses with Kim. If she remarries and puts hers up for sale, we will probably take her house and put ours up for sale. I don't want to leave ours tho but John sees it as getting to a point where he can see the future and not being able to manage it.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening Angels. Almost good morning as it is 11:30. I came back from Florida last night. We got in just after 8pm. I was so tired I went straight to bed. And could not go to sleep i was so tired. So I got up and took 2 benedryl and fianlly went back to bed and went to sleep. We had a good trip. It was a long drive both ways. Took 12 hours. We listened to a book part of the way down and most of the way back. We would get sleepy and have to stop and walk around. The hotel we stayed in was in a circle with other hotels. In the middle was a big pond and had a waterfall in the middle of it. It was pretty. Friday morning, I got up and worked out to heathers walk away the pounds. It was not too bad. I could not do the whole thing though. I would like to have one of them. You just basically walk in place and do kicks and grapevines and stuff in between. Then we went and had breakfast. after breakfast, we went for a walk around the premises, the had great place out back. Not only a pool and hottub, but places to sit on comfortable outdoor furniture, and 2 gas grills and basketball goals. We had it all to ourselves. Then we went back in and changed into our swim suits. I had determined I was getting into the pool and I did. I did not stay but 5 minutes but I got in it. Then I sat in the sun until I dryed. I did burn but not bad. We went on a car trip about town and came back and missed our turn. And ended up at the airport. So I told heather to stop at the parking deck and we could go in and get a ticket and come back out and go back to the hotel. It was $1 for 20 minutes. But when we got upstairs, we could a down way where the rental cars exit, so we just followed one out and did not have to pay. Saturday morning, after we ate breakfast, I asked if she wanted to go walk around the pond. She said yes so we walked a couple of times, and I had to sit down and rest. She went around again and then I got up and walked around around a 3rd time with her. then we went back to the hotel and got our baths and dressed to go to Marcs and visit before the services. He was home as his wife and tina and her husband went to get rufus from the neighbor. They were also picking up Berts Van. The neighbor had been driving it and refused to let them have it, so Tina got in it and took off with it. The neighbor called Marc mad because all his tools were in it. He told them to go back and let him take the tools out. He was not happy he could not keep it but he did take the tools out. They finally got back and we had some veggies and took off to the funeral home. It was a nice service considering. His family is so disfunctional it is pitiful. I am just going to try to forget about them. WE went to eat and then came back to the hotel and went walking around the pond 3 more times. Then we got up and packed before we went to breakfast and bought a bag thingy back and put everything on it and went back down to check out. Took 8 hours each way. I was so ready to go back to work today. But had a nice trip with Heather. I am sad about Bert, but maybe he is at peace. His son inlaw did the mc ing. He did a decent job, but he was kind of boring. We were the only people from his wifes side of the family. Sleep well and blessings on all of us and our families.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:19 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Morning..I just got a call from Emile.. He was sick last night..
So he may not be coming home.. I am feeling down today..
He was told not to eat anything until they get back to him..
He sounded so sad. I wjll let you know if he gets good news.. Have a great day..
Love you all Claire: hugs: