Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #61
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Evon... Hope your knee feels better soon!

I got my jewelry from johns nieces Lia Sophia party. It is so pretty. Got LOTS cuz the lady redid my order and I got a lot of 1/2 price items so I was able to get everything from my wish list and it was only $8 more than what I had ordered. And I got 3 pair of free earrings, going to give Alyssa and Gracie each a pair of the free earrings in their Easter gift bags.

I'm off tomorrow cuz I have pink eye. I'm suppose to be off 2 days but I don't know if they will go for that.

I'm having lunch tomorrow with the niece that had the jewelry party and Johns sister at Red lobster. Love that place and so does Chastity.

I need to run out to the salon and get spent hints that in out of, will be back later tonight, maybe some more angels will post

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: glendabuffy
Stats: 180
WOE: None
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl2gas_1 View Post
They threw it all out.. # bags ..and a cardboard box full.. Stuff we had just bought.. I thought they were checking dates.. But when I went to make Emile a soup.. They had thrown out his chicken broth ..My onion flakes ..jello, all his pudding mixes.. One is a whole food junkie ..The other is one of my cekiac twins.. She knows what Emile's food cost.. I am so glad they never found his cache of mixes.. Bob's red mill and the like..
Wishing all of you a great weekend.. I hopewe are in for a quiet one.. Love you all.. Claire
Claire,
You do not know me as I am new here on this forum and on this site. I feel bad for what your girls did - I am sure that in time they will be much more supportive and understanding. Hang in there because you are doing the very best that you can! I hope you keep on with your crafts, whether the girls understand that you need them or not - you know that you do and thats where its at.

I wish I could give you a big hug!

Positive thoughts are winging your way from the Frozen Chosen in Canada (Wells BC)

Buffy

Last edited by glendabuffy; 03-25-2013 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: sounds better
glendabuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:07 AM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Msevon2
Good morning Angels and blessing on all of us and our families.

Becky, have you talked to your doctor about why you get pink eye so often. I have never had it that I know of and only know a couple people that have. I dont even know what causes it but hope you feel better. Enjoy Red Lobster and your day off.

Welcome Buffy. I am doing low carb also and try to stay less than 20 carbs per day. But it is hard sometimes. I try not to cheat, cause it is too hard to lose those pounds I gain. After my weigh in today, I might cheat over the weekend, but I have another appointment tomorrow with the ob gyn. I do feel a lot smaller when I am doing Atkins. I know carbs are not my friend. I just want to get rid of this extra weight and get back into reasonable shape. Hope you have a good day.

Waving to the mia.
Msevon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cl2gas_1
Stats: 258/254/225 1st goal
WOE: JUDDD 3/26/12
Start Date: 12/20/ 03
Buffy, many thanks for understanding where I am coming from.. We have not seen any of the girls since Emile has been home.. I really don't care to .. I am just doing my own thing.. with my crafts.. TY again..
Hey girls hope you are doing well .. I am holding at 251.. But I am trying to keep on the right road to getting thinner..I have a Nov. 1st wedding to get ready for.. If I am still around.. ..Have a great week all.. Love you.. Are you getting ready for Easter?
Same old ovwer here..
Just playing my 10,000 Angel song all day long..
Love, Claire
.2013 from260....257...200 here I come Everything takes time... Get this going Lord..
cl2gas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #65
Big Yapper!!!!

Claire... I sure hope you are around on nov 1... We would all miss you!!!

Evon... I work in a daycare, that sets me up for victim of pink eye! I haven't had it for about 2 years which is a long time when you work in a daycare!

I'm planning my Mammaws annual tea party for next Friday, April 5. The girls are getting excited. Alyssa remembers it from last year but Gracie doesn't so she's very inquisitive! Alyssa is craving ham sandwiches something awful, Gracie wants a hot dog. Lol. She wanted hot dogs for when's e celebrate Easter with the girls the Saturday after Easter. I was going to make a beef roast in dark brown gravy but if she's still wanting a hot dog I'll make her one. It's easy enough and not worth ruining her day over it. She eats the sides without a fuss so ya not like she's picky... The poor girl has just been craving hot dogs lately.

I have my weigh in tomorrow. I ran a total of 2 minutes yesterday... Hot darn! It was broken up and spread through my walking on the treadmill, I did a little longer today. Someday maybe Kim and I can run side by side together. When I was running tonight Alyssa had the look on her face like she was seeing a miracle and she said "mammaw, you're running???" I said "yes, didn't you know I could run?" And she shops her head no. I said "haha, I didnt either sweetie". Alyssa at one pint came into the family room when I was running and said, in a very chipper voice "mammaw, you're doing so good. I'm proud of you". If I hadn't been so out of breath I would have cried! I bought size 16 black jeans yesterday and they fit, I got size 16 blue jeans and they're still too snug, I bought 2 X-lg blouses and they're still too snug. I carry a lot my weight in my stomach. The 1x women's is too big, x-lg in misses is still too small. They will fit eventually tho. I liked the blouses tho so I didn't want to pass them up.

Better get to bed. I was asleep Til John woke up and couldn't go back to sleep and now he has me all sleepless. And I have to open the daycare at 630!

Nite Angels!
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, Becky you are doing great.. I just feel good not seeing the scale move up.. This morning was a bummer.. Up on the scale this morning.. Had a bad day yesterday.. Business is down.. The girls are not really bothering with me.. But that is better than being talked to like I am losing it..
We are spending Easter with my Chrissy.. Hope the youngest one Sandra stays home.. I best not speak that way.. Emile says just ignore her.. I will try.. Having my hair cut tomorrow.. Lori is coming after her Dr.'s appointment..
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.. Love you all.. Claire
Old 03-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels, and blessings on our Angels and their families today. Also say a prayer for Alex and his family. Had grandson born on 9th and he needs a liver transplant. Also burried his 22 year old nephew yesterday.
Claire, glad Lori is coming to cut your hair tomorrow. Atleast one of them will still talk to you. I am thinking about cutting mine off again next Friday when I am off. Be easier to color. Maybe I will go blond again. I love the red, but have to do it so often. It grows so fast. The blond will blend in with the grey.

Becky, congratulations, you are doing well. I was down another pound today at the obgyn. Atleast his scales say same as mine, but I was dressed on his. If you stay on plan wont be long before you can get into those xl.

Waving to the mia
Old 03-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Hi Angels!! I have been soooo busy!! Hubby and I are going to get a privacy fence put up in our back yard; I am tired of having to deal with the nosiness and rudeness of my neighbors in the back of us, so this should solve the problem. Kenny said that a good fence makes good neighbors and I agree with that. Our plan for right now is to get things started after the Easter holiday; the man said it would take a couple of days to install, and the materials are going to be delivered to us. Now that I have the new frig and this new fence to be put in, I told hubby I will ask for nothing else. Well, except maybe we need venetian blinds put in the front bay window!!

Claire, not to worry; you've got a lot going on now and a lot on your mind, hard to deal with issues and lose weight at the same time. Maybe that is why I'm overeating right now too ... But I have decided to start incorporating more veggies and fruits in my diet to help cut the calories down. Had fruit cocktail and pretzels for lunch, and I bought some baby carrots and sliced cucumbers for my afternoon snack.

Becky, congratulations again on your weight loss!! To hear that you are working out and running is amazing; it does burn the calories, and consistency is the key, and that's just what you're doing!! I mentioned on FB that I was happy dancing for you, so I'll do it for you now in person:

Okay, gotta run, hello and hugs to all my precious Angels; know that I love you all!!! Val

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

Last edited by InTheLight; 03-27-2013 at 08:59 AM..
InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels and blessing on all and our families.

Val, just make sure they put the fence up right. I have a couple places where they did not use enough screws and they want to seperate from the backing. I have to get someone to remedy that. But I like the privacy. Maybe I will soon be able to put the back part in. But there are woods between me and the next house. I can only see it when the leaves are off the trees. I may try to get a pool this summer. If we every have summer. I was down another pound this morning. I love atkins. I had planned to change to low fat, but dont think I can lose a pound a day on it so will hang with Atkins as long as it works. Not figured out about sunday yet. Have a good day.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Evon, I didn't see the part in your earlier email concerning Alex's grandson with him needing a liver transplant (so sad ...) and also the death in his family; know that I will lift him and his family before the Lord in strong prayer - standing on the Word of God and leaning on the promises contained there, Hallelujah ...

Re the fence, I just can't wait, had to take a loan out to get it done, but it will be money well spent I know. This guy we have doing the work is a handyman with a company of his own, retired after working for a similar type of company for many years, and the questions he has asked us has us confident that he will do an excellent job, and at a very good price too. That would be great if you got a swimming pool, a place to cool off in the summertime, and get a great workout in there as well, keep us posted!!

Yeah gurl, so glad to hear you are doing so well with Atkins!! When I was doing my bike last night, I was looking over at the summer outfits I had hanging in the closet. When I lost that weight, I took advantage of buying cute summer stuff that was on sale last year, dresses, adorable tops, stuff like that. I did some soul searching; I was at my highest, got down to an excellent weight, and now I am in-between those weights. So I thought to myself, do I want to continue to let the weight creep upward, or do I want to make a change and see the weight go back down, and the answer was clear! I had yogurt for breakfast, a chicken Lean Cuisine for lunch, and baby carrots and sliced cucumbers for snacks this afternoon, along with good water. I want to wear those clothes this summer!!

Hello to all my Angels!! Have a wonderful day today on purpose, love you all!! Val
Old 03-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Val, we just have to have some patience. I am getting along with atkins pretty good but been eating real food. I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. lunch was peanuts and dinner was boston butt and mayo. I have been drinking more water too. I feel good and proud of myself. I could have stopped and gotten a honey bun for lunch, but I stayed on plan. I know it does not happen overnight. And got to be deligent. And it will happen if I am. Been there and done that. I am also lifting weights and doing a little exercise. But I am like everybody. I want it yesterday. I came to work today and 2 beautiful birthday cakes in the break room. everybody kept saying how good they were. But I never even smelled them. I wanted to but I did not. And I feel good about that. As long as I keep losing a pound a day I will be okay. When it stops, I may not have that willpower. But I promise to try. Atleast til April 19 when I have my physical. I will be glad when you get your fence. They are nice. I can see mine when I turn into our drive. Have a good weekend.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #72
Big Yapper!!!!

Claire, just enjoy yourself on Easter and listen to Emile, he's a smart man. He married you, right? What you are going through sounds like what my sister in law use to do to me when she first got into the family. John use to say "just ignore her, she just liked to get a rise out of you". When I stopped getting upset at her she stopped. Darn it, john was right just like your Emile! NOW she had a daughter in law that makes her look like an angel back in the day... And it totally made her change for the better. Linda is the one that is going with mom and I to Texas in April... I would have never thought I would e looking forward to a trip with her but I am. I think it will be nice.

Evon you are doing awesome! I liked Atkins cuz I love meat. I <3 beef and may together!!!

Val, some days I eat everything that isn't nailed down! I had 2 weeks like that about a moth ago but I'm back on track now. You are right, consistence with exercise is the key. I've NEVER been an exerciser but I'm enjoying this.

I hope Jan is ok. Did I miss her posting today? I lit a candle tonight at church for Shannon.

Gotta run...Gracie is with us, she spends Thursday nights with us if she's good at preschool. Lol. I get a call at 11:00 on Thursdays and a little voice says "I was very good at school, can I spend the night with you???"

Got my mammo tomorrow. I'm always worried since I had that lump about 8 years ago.

Have a nice Friday, Angels.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Becky, I am proud too. I stayed on another day and was rewarded. Down 2 more this morning. So in 2 weeks and 2 days have lost12 lbs. I have to be careful and guard it this time. Have fun with your mammo. I will probably have another next month. Got a physical on the 18th. My knee has been pretty good lately. I go back to the doctor on the 19th. Picked up the cranberry sauce today for Easter. I am making chicken and dressing. Hope I can stay away from it. I love dressing. What plans you got for Easter? How is that guy doing that was in the wreck when all of them went fishing in Canada. Did he recover? I am going to Raleigh with Bev tomorrow and then Easter will be at Heathers. Amy is taking the kids over to Heathers church tomorrow for an Easter egg hunt. I am glad they are getting closer. And be good to get together without being at Barbaras. Talk later.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:12 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Angels!! I'll be back next Tuesday with my news and posts, but today is Resurrection Sunday, and I want to pray you all a wonderful Easter Sunday in the Lord, Amen, Hallelujah!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:29 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Easter Angels. Blessings on all of the angels and our families. Speaking of families, if all goes well, I will have seen all of my closest family this week. I spent the day with Amy and Heather and their families. Even Juanita came with Barbara. And we had a good time. I started the day going to church with Amy and family. Then came home and fixed chicken and dressing with gravy and cranberry sauce and met them at Heathers. Barbara came in and had each of us a hydranger. Heather had said something about when she saw one, she thought of her grandma. That was my mom. If she was living, yesterday would have been her birthday so it means something to all of us. We had a good meal and I was finished in under an hour, but I could not resist the pecan pie. But not eat anything since then. And dont plan to eat anything else til tomorrow. I have some potatoes on, and will try a potato hack for the next 4 days. Then Friday my brother is coming and we will have an up day. Saturday will be another down day with potatoes and Sunday will be an up day. Trying that for a week and then probably rotate from Atkins one week and potatoes one week. With an up day when needed, if it works. Cross your fingers for me.

By Val. Guess you are off tommorrow. Have fun. We dont have a holiday from new years til 4th of july. 3 months to go. Talk later.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:07 PM   #76
Big Yapper!!!!

Lost my post, my phone isn't acting right.

Happy Easter, I promise to be back tomorrow when its working better!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #77
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
Just got back from our visit with Dawn and reaLized that SO much has happened since my last post I MUST get in here and check on you all. My trips was a tough one-I will not post the details here as it is rather private but will message you girls with what happened. I HATED leaving but Bruce's Mom passed while we were away and we needed to get back to plan the services for her. In a way it was a blessing, she had forgotten everyone and it was just heartbreaking to see her loss of independence. The amazing thing was in the last hours it was like God gave her a miracle and she remembered everyone in the family and talked about old times-very heartwarming. I just realized I never even got in here after the wedding-so much has happened and I do apologize-that was beautiful and everything went really well-there are some pictures on my Facebook page.
Jan-got your email-you know that Shannon will be in my prayers-I am so sorry that she has been having a hard time again and DO hope and pray that things improve quickly

Evon-I am so glad that you were able to spend Easter with the entire family and it was enjoyable-hope that the new routine of weight loss works for you!!
Val-LOVE your new avatar-you look wonderful by that gorgeous new frig~!~
Claire-sure do hope that your girls contacted you for Easter-we MUST begin to talk about a RI getgether it has been much too long since I have seen you girls~~
Becky-hope that all is well with your DM~~and that the fall did not cause any permanent damage and I know you had a great Easter with your girls~

hugs to you all-will send off an email to you tomorrow about the problems in Texas

JUDDD 3/18/12 180 pounds 6/27 166 9/17 161

Link to my photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/lynnjc
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Angels, whew, it has gotten busy here at work, which is a good thing, since it helps the time go by and makes the day go a bit quicker. So the quest for lowering my need to eat everything in site continues - sitting here eating ice chips and working on my water, ate a few pistachios which are known to be very healthy for you. If I could cut down about 20 pounds, I would be happy. It seems like when I go home, I don't feel like working out, so I need to incorporate something while I'm here at work. I plan to take my lunch time to walk around the block today and tomorrow (they are calling for rain on Friday), and see how that works out, every bit of movement helps!!

Lynn, sorry you had problems on your trip ... How nice that Bruce's mother was able to remember everyone and share wonderful memories with everyone before passing; God is so wonderfully good - I am a witness that miracles happen each and every day, Amen ...

Evon, so glad you were able to be with your family over the Easter holiday!! Yes, I was off on Monday for my day off - we don't have any more days off until the 4th of July, and I have already put in for the Thursday after. Oh, I'm taking off on the 19th, going out of town for a few days. Blessings on your new eating, sounds like a great plan!!

Becky, soooo nice that you were able to shop in the misses section for clothes for your trip!! Saw that on FBook, I know that it had to have been sweet!! That's one of the reasons why I really need to get back on track, I've got all those adorable outfits that I want to wear when the weather gets warm - hmmm, eating these ice chips is satisfying me, liking that!!

Has anyone spoken to Jan lately? Missing her and her posts ...

Claire, hope you are enjoying your new haircut and that you had a really nice Easter!

Love my Angels, TTYL!! Val
Old 04-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #79
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: HawkeyeJR
Hello my wonderful Angels,
First of all thank you all so much for your prayers for Shannon MRI. She got the results and there are no new lesions in her brain. They didn't do her spine because it wouldn't be covered by the Campath research group so that said she could possibly have new ones on her spine.
She is still not able to flex her foot so she is kind of dragging her left leg which is very bothersome to her. She gets tired easily.
She is still waiting for a doctor's appointment to see a doctor about her abnormal liver tests. It is at a low elevated level but it still has to be checked out.
I will ask that you please keep her in your prayers till she feels better.

Lynn, I am so sorry to hear of Bruce's mom's passing. What a surprise that must have been for him. Was she still living with someone or was she in a nursing home or a hospital when this happened.
I know that sometimes it is a blessing for them to pass but it is just as hard to lose a parent. Please give Bruce my deepest sympathy and to all of you who loved her.
It was a miracle that she could recognize and talk to everyone before she died.

To everyone I apologize for not getting in her for the past couple of weeks, but it has really been a hard time for all of us.
I love all of you and you are always in my prayers. I will come back and read what is going on maybe tomorrow.
I don't have enough time right now.
Just knowing that you are all well is wonderful news even if we are all still not seeing a whole lot moving downward on the scale except for Becky!!! Good for you Beck!!!!

Have a good day everyone.
HawkeyeJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #80
Big Yapper!!!!

Shannon is in my prayers as is Dawn. So many worries with our girls!

Its 1:15 am and I just stopped to see how everyone is doing. I'll try to check back tomorrow or Sunday. Tomorrow will be busy as we are celebrating Easter with the girls since they were with brad. Getting mom too so she can see them. Going to do an egg hunt, some eggs will have candy, some dollar bills and some with change in them.

Note Angels!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone,

Becky the three of us have such great girls and they all have problems that give us so much stress.
We will keep the prayers going for our girls for health, and a better life without worries.
I feel so bad that both Brad and Tony can't be better fathers to their precious daughters.

Lynn, if only you had that terrifying scene on video. I know you don't want her to live without her dad in her life but it seems to be a very unhealthy situation for her right now.
To see him trying choke Amber would have made me want to kill that guy on the spot. I am praying so hard for Amber and her safety. She shouldn't have to go to her dad's. There is a reason she acts out like this every time she has to see him. If he can do this in front of you imagine how he treats her when none of you are around.
If I were Dawn, I would get a court order against him immediately. I will keep her in my prayers.
You as a grandmther who loves this child so much must be so heartbroken. I so sorry you have to deal with this at the same time as your MIL death.

Claire, what are they going to do to Emile's stomach on the 17th? You know I will be praying for both of you. He will be okay. He has so many Angels praying for him in addition to our little group.

Val, I hope all is going well with you and your family. How are the wedding plans coming along? It's so much fun to plan a wedding so enjoy that. It's supposed to be a beautiful day today.
Jason and Shannon are going away for a one night stay over for his birthday which was yesterday. It's my little Gracie's birthday today. I can't believe she is 10 years old today. She is the sweetest little girl.

Evon, how are you and your knee feeling? You must be so happy to see winter coming to a close. It's been a long and hard on and now we can look forward to a beautiful spring and summer and fall before we have to think about that dreaded four letter word S**W again.

Have a great day today whatever plans you have. Love and blessings going out for all of you, JAN
Old 04-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #82
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have my new TV as you may have already seen on FB. Love it! <3
I also have a UTI and I Hate it! So uncomfortable.
But I am on medication for it so in a few days I should be feeling better.

What's going on with everyone?

Lynn how are things in Texas with Dawn and her ex? Is she trying to get his visitation stopped till he gets help controlling his anger with Amber and his drinking and drug dependency? I hope she is going to get some help soon for this situation. Poor little kids shouldn't have to go through this crap.

Claire, how is Emile feeling about his upcoming surgery? Tell him that we are praying for him all the time. You must me so nervous too. Try to relax and know that Emile has many people that love him and are praying for his safety and complete recovery.

Becky, how many day still your trip? Lucky you!! I am jealous!

We got bad news this week, Heather is having The Dude put down on Saturday.
He is seriously on his last little leg. He fought a brave battle but it is time to give him one last blessing and to let him go where he will know longer be in pain.
We've had him for 15 years and he is truly a remarkable and loving soul and we all love him and will miss him.
I feel worse for Heather. She loves that dog like he is her first born child and she will long for and mourn for him for a very long time.
Please keep us all in your prayers.: Aprayer: Shannon, Ron and I are going to say goodbye to him tomorrow and I can't even think about leaving that house knowing that I will never see his loving little face again.

Evon and Val, I hope you are both feeling well this week and God is blessing you always.

Well hello to everyone and have ablessed and thankful day. Love to all, JAN
Old 04-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

hi all.. hope all is well.. Emile will be having the bad part of his stomach closed off and his sm intestine connected to a newjust pray..
opening.. This should make him as good as almost new.. I hope..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #84
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Claire, I will pray God will be standing right by Emile's surgeons to help them do the very best job in fixing Emile's problem. I hope that he is as good as new when he recovers.
Let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help you while he is in the hospital. If you need a ride to the hospital I will take you. Promise you will call me if you need help, OK! You and Emile have my love and prayers!
Hang in there and let God do his magic!

Today we are going to say goodbye to The Dude and I am dreading it.

Well I will be back later. Shannon needs to use my computer to pay her bills.

Love and blessings to all of you, JAN
Old 04-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #85
Big Yapper!!!!

I will keep everyone in my prayers, Jan. its so hard to say goodbye to a loved pet. I'm worried about hunter, he tore his leg/hip again. I hope he doesn't have surgery coz I don't want John to give his bonus up. He's 10 years old, I don't know which way johns oils vote on that and I'm staying out of it!!! They both have valid points. I'm glad I didn't have to decide that for Guinie, I lucked out that she went on her own, but it took her a very long time.

We leave next Thursday morning at 7 am our time and get into Texas at 830 their time (1030 their time) and I come back on Sunday. My work thinks I'm coming back on Monday cuz I wanted a day to get laundry done and catch up on things. I will be back to work on Wednesday. I will stop and get the littlest munchkin to spend the night with us when my plane lands. I get in at 510 if its on time.

I'm getting excited, mom is excited to see AJ but I know she's dreading the flight. This is the only way she can do it cuz none of us can take the time away from our families and work to drive her there and back. I hope she handles the flight ok!!!! That part has me worried.

I'm tired, didn't sleep well last night and its been raining alllll day so I'm feeling tired and lazy!

Nite everyone!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:58 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels. Blessings on all of us and our families.

Sorry I have not posted lately. Just did not have anything to say. I do read frequently. It is just starting to rain. And thunder. ANd the winds is at high level from this storm that came in. It is bringing cooler air. We have been in the 80's this week. But now have to deal with the air conditioning at work. I do warm up every once in a while. Weight is kind of stuck in time. Not going up and not going down. I hope it moves soon. I have a physical next week. I have not filed my taxes so got to do that also. I have a paper version, in case electric goes out between now and then. Wish me luck. Last weekend was great. My brother came up on Friday. my neice and his wife came with him. Amy and kids came over and we all went out to lunch. After all left, I got some seed planting done. Some of them already up after only a week. I had to work on Saturday and we were busy but not all the time, so the day went fast. Then Bev and I went over to Elizabeths for a little party. We had a great time. I was afraid Bev would not, but when Gene and Sue came in, she was satisfied. I was the one who said lets go home. Sunday got up and went to church with Amy and family. Then back to her house and we cooked chicken on the grill. Dylan and I walked to the school and back. Then after we eat, all of us walked back to the school. Michaels house is up there. I had never been in it. They are moving over there. Just as soon as his mom can move out. She was sick with bronkittis and all. But she came to eat, as well as his dad. They dont get a lot of real food. She dont cook, cause he dont eat it. I guess he goes over and eats with his mom a lot or something.

Claire, when is the surgery for Emile? Hope this does solve his problem.

Becky, only one more week and you will be on the way to Texas. HOpe your trip is great. Someone was telling me that Texas is really exploding now. It should be an adventure. So many new people moving down there.

Val,we are busy at work also. Next week is normally our busiest of the year. We will see. We are busy but seems to be a lot of questions on the price of shipping. I want to tell them if they have to ask, they cant afford it, but I cant. I am now also working in shipping. I ship the presold orders.

Jan, hope Shannon is improving a little now. She has had a hard time lately. We hurt when our kids do. And we all do what we have to. Praying for yall.

Lynn, hope things are going well and you have a good weekend..

Take care. We can do it.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you all for the kind thoughts for Emile.. Wed. 17tgh is the big day.. Hope his Angel is with him..

Raining in CF today.. I have a bad bronchitis infection.. Staying away from Emile.. He does not need that.. I don't either.. Wheezing like crazy..
Becky have a great trip and good time with Mom.. I am sure you will..
Evon, way to cold for any planting out here.. I did buy some perennial bulbs to put in my pots.. If they need planting.. That is if last years plants don't come back..?? My kids don't want me doing that either.. They don't spend enough time over here to know what I enjoy doing..
Emile brought in my gnomes from my pots and I gave them a new coat of paint.. They are looking nice and fresh now.. No blossoms on the trees yet.. Well I have to go get some fish out for supper and clean up from breakfast.. Have a great weekend.. Love to all.. Stay safe and Val, You are in such great shape.. I am totally jealous.. I must admit.. LOVE, Claire
Old 04-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #88
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Everyone,

Evon, my weight is stuck again too. No matter what I eat or don't eat I stay the same. What the heck is up with that?
I made a great WW cake the other day. All you do is spray a cake pan with Pam, pour a bag of frozen strawberries in the bottom, mix one strawberry cake mix with 12 ounces of diet spite and pour it on top of the strawberries. Back for about 40 minutes in a 350 degre oven and it was delecious.
I'm glad you gotsme seeds in the ground and they are alreay growing.

Claire, I needto paint St. Jude in front of my house but it is in a mound of cement so I can't take it in to paint it. I have to kneel on the ground. Last time I did it I couldn't walk for a couple of days.

Becky thank you for your prayers for us. Simba will be put to sleep tomorrow a 1:30. Brendan is sick so before they bring The Dude to the vet they have to bring Brendan to the doctor's.
Ron and Scott were going fishing tomorrow morning but Scott had to cancel. When Bren gets sick they have to take him to the doctor when he starts coughing or he gets pneumonia.

Well Hi Lynn and Val I will be back tomorrow. Have a good night everyone. I will be saying my bedtime prayers for everyone tonight. Love, JAN
Old 04-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #89
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Girls, I can't seem to focus on anything today. Heather and Scott brought Simba to be put to sleep yesterday and it was a horrible experience for all of them.
Simba wasn't sedated properly and was still very aggitated when they gave him the final medication that put him to sleep and he was struggling and snarling at the the vet. The kids were terrified and sobbing uncontrolably. Heather was shocked at what they did to our poor beloved Simba.
I have never had that kind of experience putting one of my pets down. It was always peaceful and they were sedated enough to not know what was going on.
Heather said she can't get that mental picture of her mind and it is haunting her all day and night.
Please keep them in your prayers because they really need them badly. I knew it wouldn't be easy but I didn't think that a vet who took care of Simba all his life would end it so terribly.

I hope you guys are all having a good day. Love and blessings to all of you.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #90
Big Yapper!!!!

That's awful for everyone, Jan. I will keep everyone in my prayers.