Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Golden Years
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: HawkeyeJR
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~

Here I am again. I hope you had no trouble finding the new thread.
It seems like it's going to be a beautiful day today.
I don't have any plans for the day yet. Maybe I will just keep packing! I can't believe it but with everything I got rid of I still have so much to pack.
Jason has an appointment for another CT scan to see if he is ready for his surgery. Keeping our fingers crossed and praying that he can have it soon.

I am going to send a shout out to Lynn, Claire and Becky to make sure they can find us. See you all later! Love and blessings going out to all of you, JAN
HawkeyeJR is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Hello Angels, I'm here!! I usually post in the morning, but I've been busy today!! Chilly out today, and they said that's how it will be for the rest of the week, oh well ... It is almost winter, and the coats are out, and the heat is on, so here we go -- I did order a holiday dress online, and I also plan on going to a store nearby to try on a few dresses too, and from that, I'm hoping to finally have my dress for my firm's Christmas party!! I will be sure to get some pictures took and will post one online for my Angels to see!

Gotta run, know that I love you all; may you be Blessed in the Lord fully and completely always, Val

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

Last edited by InTheLight; 11-14-2012 at 01:30 PM..
InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
Hey there my friends

found you thanks Jan!!! I have been super busy and in honesty sometimes forget to post here since we were emailing for so long. Met with Bruce's ex wife today to talk about the wedding, yesterday was shopping for my Mom and the weekend was spent cleaning up the yards and getting Bruce some clothes for his class reunion which is coming up this weekend. I am having Bruce's family here this Sunday and my Mom and brother are coming for Thanksgiving so lots of cleaning and cooking going on until than!!! Got on the scale and have put on 5 pounds-UGH they come back so easily and it takes forever to get them back off -not even going to try until after Thanksgiving and than I will be good until Christmas. The kids come in on Dec 23rd and I am so looking forward to seeing them again!!! They will be here until Jan 3rd so it will be a nice long visit!!

Jan-are your grand babies coming to RI for Christmas? I must have missed Jason's surgery-will go back and read to see what I have missed beside that but know he will be in my prayers!!!

Val-can not waIt to see you in your new Christmas clothes-I am sure you will look amazing with all the pounds you have dropped-but you were beautiful before so how could you look anything but great!!

Hugs to Evon, Claire and Becky-hope you all are well!!

JUDDD 3/18/12 180 pounds 6/27 166 9/17 161

Link to my photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/lynnjc
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cl2gas_1
Stats: 258/254/225 1st goal
WOE: JUDDD 3/26/12
Start Date: 12/20/ 03
Ok..Morning Angelks, Don't fall off your chair.. t'is I .. I have been so busy working at cleaning some of my craft room out and putting some up for sale.. Facebook is a mess.. It is so hard to navigate on my site.. Cannot move my stuff around.. I have only 8 pc books left.. The craft books are not selling.. I have set up another album for my finished crafts.. They are selling just so they can get the pattern.. I don't care what they do with them.. The deaf girl on this site is having her bazaar for the school of the deaf in NH.. I sent her a box full of my crafts so she can sell. I do it for 2 parishes out here.. Now maybe God will take care of Emile's test Friday.. I am doing all sorts of things just to keep my mind off this.. I have to go.. I am waiting for a new book about up carbs and down carbs.. I have it on order . It will be out in Jan.. Chris Powers book.. ..Stay well all.. Love all of you.. Claire
.2013 from260....257...200 here I come Everything takes time... Get this going Lord..
cl2gas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Msevon2
Good morning friends. Blessings on us and our families. Thanksgiving is soon going to be a thing of the past. I am fixing the turkey and dressing. The others will contribute the rest. Still on Atkins. I figure I will stay on it til Thanksgiving or til I go a couple days without losing something. I have lost half of my goal for next weigh in. Been doing good, but you know, I dont have trouble losing weight, just keeping it off.

Jan, how did sil appointment go. They able to perform the surgery yet? Hope he gets back to normal soon. It must be frustrating for all concerned. Looks like we have lots of rain on the way. It is 45 right now at 11;25 am. Not a good prospect. I did not know how to dress, so I actually brought out some leggings. Denim at that. I dont really like pants with no pockets. But I will be sitting most of the day. I was scheduled for a meeting but traded with beatrice so I can go tomorrow with Elizabeth.

Lynn, did you get finihsed with the yard work at the other house. We sure missed not seeing you for a while. Come on it just for a minute if you can. Just say hey, bye....no problem. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving.

Val, watch out the rain is on the way. Even got some yellow in there. We had lots of wind yesterday. I dont know if there is another storm out there or not. Glad you found you a new dress. When is the party? We dont usually have ours til Christmas eve. And I am off this year. We are supposed to have a party tomorrow. The last temp is leaving.

Claire, did you hear about that book on Oprah or Dr Oz? Elizabeth was telling me about it yesterday. But I am carb sensitive so know it would not work for me. Have a good day.

Gotta run. Got distracted. I have figured out I have to put my message on word pad and then copy and paste. I tried to do it on the site and it threw me out. Have a good day.

Verleen, hope your day is a good one. Take care
Msevon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #6

Morning my friends

a quick check in before I begin cleaning and cooking with abandon-this weekend is Bruce's family-doing lasagna and chicken parmesan with appetizers and desserts and Thursday my Mom and Craig come for dinner. I am doing everything but the antipasto -my poor Mom did it all for years and now it is my turn. That and cleaning this place will keep me busy until than-we also have Bruce's class reunion Saturday night so it should be a VERY busy weekend and I am sure I will not get in here until next week.
Claire-went to that site you told me about on Facebook but I could not see the Angels or any craft items that you were selling-I am Happy to hear that your stuff is selling on there-you know that dear Emile will be in my thoughts and prayers-please let us know how he makes out
Evon-WTG on dropping that much weight~!! You are lucky to lose quickly-I am both a slow loser and quick gainer does not add up to anything good ROFL!!!! Where are you having Thanksgiving?

Hugs to Jan and Val-hope all is well with both of you and that you have a great weekend!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Verleen
Stats: 195/135/135
WOE: Rosedale
Start Date: November 2004
Jan, I'd love to join you but I really don't do much of any posting anywhere. Most days, I'm not even a lurker. It would have to be just in spirit, I'm afraid.

Hi Evon, best wishes to you and the whole gang here.
Verleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

morning Angels, I am sitting here painting houses.. I had made some out of pieces of 2/4's.. They would not sell blank.. So I am painting them up.. I used to collect them years ago.. than I stareted making them for Bazaars.. Just found these.. Finished an interlocking tree..But after painting it.. the pieces would not slide into place.. Had to sand it down.. Love the way it came out.. Thinking of keeping it.. Emile will be mad.. I am supposed to be clearing out this stuff.. ..It is keeping me busy.. I was hoping I would find my gold coin and some gold charms I had.. The price is right.. But they have disappeared..
I am staying the same on my weight situation.. I am proud of myself this week.. Worrying about Emile and all.. I am still 250.. Could be much worse.. But I am talking to myself an awful lot..
Lynn, maybe you have to be a member to see my album.. Did you go to photos and look for Claire's album.. I have 2.. One with my books and craft supplies. And the other the cover has flags on it.. That is my finished crafts.. Angels , coasters.. tree decorations and just plain crafts..
I gave away all my old jewelry..Like junk stuff.. But right now I could sell the beads for $3.00 a 1/2 cup.. I did get 2 M/O in over $50..total.. Now if only the other one would pay up ..I could put more up.. Right now I have over 200 items up.. Counting all the books.. I had a customer come to my house this week and bought 6 ..One of my old friends lives in the manor and they were talking about yarn.. My friend told her I sold pattern books.. so I am doing business at home now.
When I finish my houses I will put them on facebook.. Well I have to get back to my job.. before I get fired..LOL.. Love you all.. Sorry, I didn't ask how you all are.. Hope all is getting better.. Love, Claire
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

First lifting all of my Angels, including Emile and Verleen, in prayer this day - may the Love of the Lord surround you, revealing Himself to us as only He can do. His Word is strong and faithful, and we can always depend on it in our times of need and worry; know that there is nothing that He can't do, Amen!!

Hello Angels!! I am doing good, knees feeling fine - we had a Thanksgiving luncheon at work today, and I completely stuffed myself; everything was delicious, I think I might have gained a couple more pounds just from that meal!! So I get an email saying that the original dress I ordered for the firm's Christmas party was canceled, saying they didn't have my size in stock! Of course I didn't believe that, because they wouldn't have accepted and processed my order if they didn't have it. I think they just had a few left, and I was out of the running, was so disappointed ... They will be reimbursing me, but you know that will take a long time, it usually does. But I found a dress on another site, prettier than the previous one, and so I ordered it. Hopefully all will go well with this order.

Excited about my birthday tomorrow; don't know what hubby is planning to do, but I would love if he took me to this really nice seafood restaurant that I have always wanted to go to. It's not cheap, but I have heard excellent reviews about their food and their service. I got roses earlier in the week from him, that was so nice!!

Claire, you are so talented with your crafts, so gifted! Praying that everything goes well with Emile; know that your Angels are praying for him, please keep us posted with his test results, Amen ...

Lynn, sounds like you have a lot going on, getting ready for that big Thanksgiving day, yes!! There's a lot to do, so pls. pace yourself and it will all work out fine!!

Evon, yummy on your turkey fixings!! Glad you are doing well on Atkins, I really love that plan too; you get to enjoy your turkey big-time, proud of you for doing so well!!

Hi Jan, pls let us know how things are going in your world; know that we are lifting you and your family in prayer, just lay your cares upon the Altar ...

Big hi's to Becky! Take care my Angels; know that God is nigh ... Love you, Val
Old 11-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Val, have a fantastic day tomorrow.
..Emile came out with a clean bill of health..
Love you Val..
Old 11-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
Blabbermouth!!!

Val, to you, to you, dear Valerie, to you!!!! I hope you have the best birthday ever. One filled with many blessings and surprises just for you! Love, JAN
Enjoy your roses and hopefully your seafood dinner today with your hubby.
We are all doing okay and thank you so much for your prayers. We appreciate your loving blessings every day. You are so sweet!

Verleen, consider yourself one of us in spirit. Know that you are a visitor when ever you want to come in here.

Claire, I saw 4 little painted houses on FB. I didn't know those where yours.
Did you change your Avatar? I am happy you are doing so well with your crafting and making money doing something you love.
I can't find your website where you sell all your stuff either? We need directions on how to get there.
Are you working at your store this morning? If you are I hope you find more arts and craft stuff that you can use for your business.

Hi Lynn, you will certainly be a busy bee this week. I hope you have a great week with your family and at Bruce's class reunion. That's a lot of partying for one week. Have fun and we will see you when you have time to chat.
Happy Thanksgiving little buddy!
Brock will not be able to come for Christmas this year. Kaitlyn would probably be thrown off the plane before it took off. She hates to sit down. She is very used to running ever since she started to walk. There is no way it would be a pleasant trip for any of them. Maybe next year.

Evon,Half way to your goal is great. I have to go to the doctor's on Monday and she will not be pleased with my weight. I am trying but I am stuck and not losing for the past 3 weeks.
Jason's surgery is scheduled for November 26th or 27th. His CT-scan was good.
I will be so happy when that is over and he is back to normal. Then maybe Shannon will start feeling better too.
It is a beautiful day here in RI. I have my front window opened a little bit for the cats and they are enjoying the fresh air.

Becky I hope you got my email on how to find us. We miss you a lot on LCF.

Have a great day everyone. Love and blessing going up to heaven for all of you. :apra yer:
Old 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Val. Hope it is your best one yet. Hope you have many more and are blessed abundantly.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Hey yall. Hope all of us are having a good day and observing blessing after blessing. Blessing on us and our families. It is cold here again. But thankfully no precipitation. I am not getting any where near the scales today. I went to work with the best of intentions but that is what the path to hell is paved with, so I just made this a dd even though I am not doing juddd any more. But I was stuffed and figured it could not hurt. Going to church thanksgiving with Heather tomorrow night. So just need to maintain my loss. Wish me luck.

Jan, I am glad Jason is doing well enough to have the surgery. That is only a little over a week. But it will be after Thanksgiving and have time to heal before Christmas. So that should be a good thing. Well atleast maybe you have not gained since your last dr appointment. I am mad at myself for losing controll yesterday. Bev came in yesterday and said there was something green on my car and I needed to go look, so went out and she had put a collard plant behind my car. So I stripped off the leaves and threw out the stalk. I got them cooked today. So they are ready for Thanksgiving.

Claire, I am happy to hear Emille got a clean report. I know you feel a lot of relief.

Lynn, sounds like you have got Thanksgiving under control. Did you go to the class reunion with Bruce? Hope he had fun. I have never been to one of mine.

Verlene, good to see you again. Our newest angel. Good to have you to join us. Hope your weekend is good.

Talk later.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is feeling blessed and happy today. It is a beautiful sunny day in RI. I don't think it's too warm but at least the sun is out and it is a pretty sight to see.

I have a backache but I am trying to ignore it and hoping it will go away because that works for me sometimes. Positive thinking!!!!

Evon, don't worry about over indulging a little as long as you did a DD the next day it should even out. This is the season where we will be tempted to eat more than normal but it only happens from the middle of November till the end of the year and lets face it we all will be overeating. I think New Year's Resolutions were born out of the frustration of the weight we gained during this time.
Jason is doing well, thank you for asking. I think this is a perfect time to have his surgery. He will get to spend Thanksgiving with his mom and grandma and Shannon and then he will be better by Christmas to spend the holiday with our family.
I will be spending Thanksgiving with Scott and his family and Heather's mom. It will a small group this year but we will have a wonderful time just the same.

Well I have to make breakfast so I will be back later. Have a great day everyone. Love you all! :aprayer :
Old 11-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

We will be at Barbaras. Amy will have to work so wont join us. I got on the scale, and magic. I had lost .2 lbs. Juddd works even on low carb. Amazing. We have grey sky and promise of rain. Just got back from church and prayed to all of us. Have a good day.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #16
Blabbermouth!!!

Evon, thank you for your prayers for us. They are certainly appreciated.
Good for you on the .2 loss after eating all that food.
Way to go!!!
Have fun at Barbara's home on Thanksgiving Day!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Happy belated birthday Val!!!

I almost forgot that someone is Hawkeye now. I ke
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy belated birthday Val!!!

I almost forgot that someone is Hawkeye now. I kept overlooking it. I have to run to get the girls hair cuts but I'll try to get back later. Wanted to mark my spot so it pops up on my phone to remind me.

Bbl!!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #19
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Becky, Nice to hear from you today. I am HawkeyeJR but most people call me JAN again. I'm not hiding anymore.
So you're taking the girls for a Christmas haircut? I'm sure they will look adorable.
Hey you want to talk politics? Just joking. I know how you feel about that! LOL!
See you later Beck! Love, JAN
Old 11-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!

Jan... I are a funny funny lady!!! Boy... Election migt got nasty with my cousins!!! I am about ready to throttle 2 of them!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Angels!!! Thank you so much for your birthday Blessings, it was a wonderful birthday!!! Hubby had started with the roses earlier in the week, then he came home the next day with a birthday cake that was darling, it was shaped like a big slice of cake (I took a pic of it and will try to post it this evening). And then on Saturday, he gave me a very touching card (which I made him read aloud to me!!), and it seemed like nothing else was going to go on, but next thing you know, he tells me that he made dinner reservations for 7 that evening. I said okay, asked him why he made it late like that (it was only 5 pm at the time), but he didn't really answer.

Well, I found out later, he did take me to that wonderful seafood restaurant that I always wanted to go to!! We were seated at a table for 6, and no more than 10 minutes later, here comes my 2 daughters, holding a gigantic mylar birthday balloon surrounded by 4 regular balloons (red and black, my favorite colors together!), along with the men in their lives, and little BJ, coming to join us for a surprise birthday dinner!! My other grandson was with his dad, sad he wasn't able to come ... So the reason why the reservations were made later was to give my SIL time to leave work and get to the restaurant!! The food was fantastic, just like the online reviews said, and the owners themselves come to the table and welcome you, it was like we were dining wth family!! DD came with camera ready, and took lots of pictures that I'm sure she will be posting on FB - it was such a wonderful ending to a birthday; God is so good with His many, many Blessings ...

Evon, congrats on your continuing weight loss, proud of you!!! Yes, I hear that doing JUDDD and combining it with LC is an excellent combination, and you are proving that it does work!!

Jan, sorry to hear about your back pains; praying that today, it has indeed gone away - I am also a believer that if you don't think about it, more than likely, it will disappear. Praying the Healing Hands of Jesus to touch you and relieve you of that discomfort ... And pls. keep us posted on Jason and his upcoming surgery, know that your Angels will be praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery, Amen!!

Claire, thanks so much for the update on Emile, sooooo glad to hear that his results were good, yes!!! And I wouldn't worry too much about the weight; you've had a lot on your mind ...

Becky, hi there!! Good to see you!!! It's that time of year, and everyone is so busy, but I think we'll all make it through - I'm trying to find a nice Christmas concert that hubby and I can go to and enjoy; luv this time of year!!

Hugs to Lynn and also to Verleen, our newest Angel!! I love my Angels and always will; our Master always knows what we stand in need of, and when I needed true friends in my life that I could depend on, I found your website, thank you Jesus ... Love you all, have a great day on purpose!! Val

Last edited by InTheLight; 11-19-2012 at 07:19 AM..
Old 11-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
Big Yapper!!!!

Val... Part of my Christmas from my mom are tickets on Dec 30 in Cincinnati for the J Brickman concert. I love his music and his CDs are awesome, I <3 his Carol of the Bells!!!! Your celebration sounds wonderful and such a nice surprise!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #23
Big Yapper!!!!

I still need to go back and read the rest of the month, jan, I'm glad u don't have to be incognito any more!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #24

Hey there my friends

SUPER busy but fun weekend-we had a nice enough time at Bruce's reunion-I saw two folks that I knew there and he did not recognize anyone-so he hopes I do not make him go back again in five years ROFL told him he is off the hook!! Last night hsi brothers and their wives came over-got there around 3 and stayed until 11:30-I was about to fall asleep at the table-had to stay up until close to 1 cleaning and putting stuff away. MUCH too late for me so I slept in today, than headed out to shop for my Mom and pick up some last minute stuff for Thanksgiving.

Val-I know I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook but I also wanted to make sure that I wished you the same here Sounds like your DH put alot of thought into your birthday this year and it was very special-I am so glad you were able to get to that restaurant and that it lived up to your expectations!!!

Claire-it sounds like your little business really is blossoming-that is wonderful in this economy and any money made it great!!!!! SO glad that the health report of Emile is a good one!!!!!

Jan-sure do hope that your back is feeling better-Bruce also is going through some back issues so I know how painful it can be!!! Guess both our Thanksgiving will be spent with just a portion of our families but at least we will be celebrating with some family-I know you will enjoy your time with Soctt Heather and the kids and hope you will get to skype with the rest of your beloved grandbabies~

Evon-WTG my friend on dropping weight-it is so hard anytime but particularly during the holidays for me anyway so I salute your weight loss!!!! Glad you are going to Barbara's-it will be nice to not have to cook everything and just a portion of the meal-I am hoping that someday I will be in that situation LOL

to Verleen!!!! and to all Angels reading here~~~you will always be my Angel friends no matter what the title of the thread reads
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #25

OMHG Becky- I have NO clue what happened to what I typed to you but in any event I asked where you would be having Thanksgiving and if your beautiful little granddaughters would be able to celebrate it with you?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #26
Big Yapper!!!!

Lol Lynn... My phone eats messages sometimes! Sometimes it's MY fault and other times its not. I'm cooking and taking it to Kim's, we'll have my mom with us. If we go to Kim's then the girls will have their toys there. I have some but they have better ones.

Trying to get a scarf down for Kim, not winter scarf but one that wraps around the neck and is held in place with a button. I wish I knew how to post pics here. Maybe I'll send u guys an email so u can see it. I've got the gray one about 2/3 done and I am hoping to get the burnt orange one done in time for Christmas too. She saw it on Pinterest ad I had to do my own pattern cuz it didnt come with a pattern.

Going to go to bed, I'm popped!!'n waving to all my angel friends!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #27
Big Yapper!!!!

Done not down... U don't get down a scare, u get it done!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #28
Big Yapper!!!!

Scarf not scare! GOODNIGHT! Lol
Old 11-20-2012, 07:31 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all and blessings on all of us and our families. I am so lazy this morning. Guess it is the winter blahs. My least favorite time of the year and it dont start for 2 more days. But my body already knows it. I left work yesterday and the gas had gone up 10 cents a gallon since I went to work. What is up with that? Beatrice brought a bag of sweet potatoes for Bev and I last night. Need to take half over to Bev on my way to work. She has her grandkids in from the midwest. They went and had a picture made and it turned out so good. Going to put it on the christmas card. I did find out that Sue is having Chemotherapy after the beginning of Dec. I think she said it starts on the 2nd. So keep her in your prayers.

Val, glad you liked the restaurant and the family gathering. That is the way we do it also. Not the surprise part, but the whole family tries to come. Things get in the way sometimes. But glad yours turned out well.

Jan, hope your back is better. Mine is a little down too. I am thinking I have a bladder infection so taking the cranberry stuff again. Hope both of us feel better soon. I am fine except for that. A little lazy. I have to get up and get some clothes on and fix some lunch to take to work. I have some boiled chicken and going to put some rice in it. since I am not in the mood to go shopping today.

Becky do you knit or crochet? I am crocheting an infinity scarf. It will be red. Bea and I are making up our own pattern also. It is slow going. I am thinking already I should have used a smaller needle but not starting over now. Got the 1st 4 rows done.

Lynn, I have never been to my reunion and probably wont start now. I was going one year and bought a dress and everything and did not go for some reason. David probably got sick. But I liked the dress. That was when I had lost lots of weight and the dress was a 16. Could have worn a 14 but it was short waisted. I love that dress. Wonder what happened to it. Oh well, more water under the bridge.

Claire, Verleen, blessings on your day. See, all later
Old 11-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #30
Big Yapper!!!!

Waiting for Grqcie, I have to pick Lyss up from school cuz Kim is working a full day since she's off Thursday and Friday. Alyssa has been begging for crock pot chicken and dumplings so I'm going to make that.

Evon, I do both knitting and crocheting but of the 2 I like to knot the best. The scarves I'm making Kim are knitted.

I'm off tomorrow cuz out director needed to cut hours and since I'm rather lazy and hate to work I volunteered. It will be nice havimg 5 days off and I bet it flies by.