Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: callangirl
Stats: 255/144/135
Start Date: July 3, 2012
4 sessions...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
callangirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof7 View Post
*sigh* I really, really want to do my 12/12. I am still at 2/12. Seems like a bottom needs wiped, kid needs fed, lesson needs taught. I'm trying. Here is to trying tomorrow.

Partyof7, the good thing I've noticed about Callanetics - it's forgiving. The most important thing is that you're started. You'll be going to be fine!
Old 04-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
Yeah I just didn't have room to lay down on floor to do them, been packing in my room more tonight and will soon have room again, trying to sort through so much crap is a workout it self.. Trash, keep, rummage. But good news is an offer was accepted on house we like, it's already in the closing process at the title company, we have the most awesome realtor-a true godsend - if everything works out we could have the keys by next Friday!! If not within the month.
I couldn't remember many of the exercises, but after I did the ones I could I think I fell right asleep, my body felt so good getting a great proper stretch
Good Luck ReptoGirl, with your new home!

"I feel your pain," in reference to sorting out stuff. You have a fellow sufferer. I'm still trying to sort through my mom and sister's things (they've passed away). It seems the more I give away, the more items are multiplying. Hopefully, one day I'll get it all straighten out. I've to pace myself.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Partyof7
Stats: 40 pounds down, 108 more to lose.
WOE: JUDD induc.UD 4/10/14 LC'ish, Calorie awareness
Start Date: March 16th 2014
Love the 1 push up challenge! Awesome article!
Partyof7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Partyof7 , I'm telling you, my days of studying for multiple quizzes and tests are taking a toil on my brain. I'm writing like an illiterate.

This is what I was trying to write: The most important thing is that you've started. You're going to be fine!

Last edited by callangirl; 04-13-2014 at 07:19 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by callangirl View Post
Partyof7 , I'm telling you, my days of studying for multiple quizzes and tests are taking a toil on my brain. I'm writing like an illiterate.

This is what I was trying to write: The most important thing is that you've started. You're going to be fine!
Goodness Callangirl - LOL - If there were anyone who understood its ME. lol
Thank you so much for the encouragement, and you are so right. I'm hanging in there.
I didn't get any done but I was able to do 1 set of pelvic waves yesterday. It's something.

My one push up challenge is = 1 waist reach stretch on each side.

Does any one have the program written out? Like 50 waist stretches, 100 curl ups, etc? If I had the program hanging I may be able to squeeze more of it in.
I keep meaning to do the video and write it down but I can't get the time to be by myself to do the work out! haha

Thank you
Old 04-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #127
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: qpdoll
Stats: 176/162/138, 5'3",Muscular Med Frame
WOE: Moderate Carbs
Start Date: January 2007
Hello Everyone!!

Sorry been MIA last week... My back was still hurting and got sick a little....ugh..

Susan53 .... Thank you for the awesome explanation about the back and heel pain ....I figured as much!!! ( I actually spend all my day's in scrubs and tennis shoes lol : ) but I am on my feet a lot....My heels hurt I think cuz of my lower back pain... But I'm convinced callanetics will loosen up the back and make it better in the near future!!!

Party of 7.....you just keep on keepin on!! Your're kids need you so it's ok...but when you can squeeze in some mamma time... ...you can totally break it up in between diaper changes and naps...etc.....

I did manage to do 1.5 sessions last week....that makes total 6 sessions for April!!! yay!!! was hoping by now to accomplish more but will keep going....

We are renewed daily with our mind, body, soul, and spirit... Forget about yesterday and focus only on today!!! So with that in mind I will be doing another session today....Love ya'll

Have an AWESOME week!!!!!
qpdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:59 PM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
I'm spending my day with Dale at the hospital. Over the weekend he developed unexplainable muscle weakness in his legs and they admitted him to attempt to find a reason to explain it. So far we've eliminated low potassium and stroke. Now we're looking at possible disc compression, pinched nerves or unbalanced muscle electrolytes. Aside from this mystery he's feeling fine and is bored out of his mind. Dale frequently drives his medical support team crazy with unexpected rare complications. He's such a challenge.

After I leave here today I'm going home and treat myself to a nice, long, leisurely session of Callanetics. Sitting around all this time is making me a little nuts. I wish they had gyms in hospitals for family to use as a stress reliever. It's probably too much of a liability concern, but what a difference it would make.

quiklos that was an interesting article. I could hear my instructor in the back of my head recite her oft-told story about "just putting on my exercise clothes" which progressed to "I'll just do some warm-ups" and before she knew it she was finishing up the session and feeling wonderful. One of the things I have always appreciated about Callanetics is that if you only make it through the warm ups you have given yourself a smaller waist and stretched just about every muscle in your body. My take away from the one push-up challenge is avoid putting the pressure on yourself. This is supposed to be fun. If that means your life got so busy that a minimal session is all you can achieve then go for it and enjoy every minute of it. Shorter sessions are better than none. The studio I work with has offered us three shorter sessions to choose from, 10 minutes, 13 minutes and 30 minutes in length. These have come in very handy.

It might be worth it to develop shorter sessions for yourselves. If you do so the basic approach is to choose one or two movements from each section and only do a limited number of pulses. If including any stretches make them at least 30 seconds apiece. Since you'll be doing fewer reps you can afford to push yourself to intensify them as much as possible to get the maximum effect from the shortened routine.

Always include some variation of the waist stretch. The lengthening you get from this movement is invaluable. Instead of the complete regular movement you can choose to get into basic alignment position, reach the hands over the head, grasp one wrist with the other hand and stretching up relax to the side of the hand wrapped around the wrist. If you are grasping the left wrist with the right hand you will be relaxing to the right. You won't be able to come over as far, but challenge yourself to lift out of the pelvis as much as you can to get lots of length. Only do 20-30 pulses on each side.

Working up a few shorter sessions gives you much more flexibility and takes away the hit-or-miss of just winging it. It always surprises me how effective such a quick shot can have. There are days where it's just what is needed. For instance I was able to slip in most of the 10 minute session while hanging around the ER this morning.

qpdoll the lower back pain could be tight psoas. In a majority of cases that is the main culprit. If that's the case Callanetics is the best way I know to bring the psoas back into a healthy length and condition. Also, most athletic shoes have some positive heel and if you are on your feet all day that is going to have a definite negative effect on your lower back and heels. Any positive heel height in your shoes will throw your body out of alignment. Regardless, do that calf stretch and the top of the foot stretch at least three times a day, without shoes mind you. Go barefoot as much as possible. I'll look forward to the day when this discomfort is ancient history for you as it is for me.

Now I'll do that write up for Partyof7.

Happy pulsing all.
susanw53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Callanetics 10/10 The List

Partyof 7 I must say how impressed I am that you persist. Obviously the desire is strong within you. (That sounded soooo Star Wars. ) I'm writing this from memory, but I'm pretty sure this is correct. One of these days I'm going to design an illustrated cheat sheet.

WARM UPS
Up and Down (10 times)
Underarm Tightener (100)
Waist Stretch (100 each side)
Hamstring Stretch (50 each side and center)
Neck Stretch, Side to Side (5 to each side)
Neck Stretch, Tracing the Smile (5 to each side)

ABDOMINALS
#1, Feet Flat (100)
#2, One Leg Up (100 each)
#3, Both Legs Up (100)

LEGS
Pelvic wave (3 reps of 5 stations each, 3 down, 2 up)
Pliés (10)
Heel on Barre (60 seconds)
Arch on Barre (60 seconds)

HIPS AND BEHIND
#1, Seated, Leg Bent (100 each)
#2, Seated, Leg Straight (100 each)
#3, Kneeling, Leg Bent (100 each)
#4, Kneeling, Leg Straight (100 each)

FLOOR STRETCHES
Legs Wide, to Center (hold for 60 sections)
Legs Wide, to the Side (60 seconds each)
Legs Together, to the Front (60 seconds)
Hamstring Stretch (60 seconds)
Cross Over Torso Twist (60 seconds each)

FOR THE PELVIS
Pelvic Rotations (10 each)
Pelvic Scoops (10)
Upper Thigh Stretch (50 seconds)

INNER THIGH SQUEEZE
Squeezing the chair (at least count of 100)
Old 04-14-2014, 08:05 PM   #130
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: qpdoll
Stats: 176/162/138, 5'3",Muscular Med Frame
WOE: Moderate Carbs
Start Date: January 2007
Just finished session 7.....I will do the foot stretches Susan....

LOVE the 10/10 breakdown.....I needed that too...thank you again Susan

I also LOVE Callanetics EVO
qpdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:34 PM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Susan - I am very sorry to hear about Dale. I hope he is out and doing waist stretches with you in no time.

Thank you SO Much for writing that up for me. So much <3 ....

feeding babe, but really appreciate. Will print this off
Old 04-15-2014, 02:47 AM   #132
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loubylou66
new girl

Hi everyone.

I have just ordered the 10/10 and am/pm DVD's and eagerly awaiting the postie this morning. I injured my back quite seriously in 1990 and I swear the only thing that got me walking again was Callanetics! Now several years later and fast approaching 50, with several health concerns such as Coeliacs disease,uncontrolled hypothyroidism and insulin resistance - not to mention chronic back pain and an unexplained need to stand with an incredibly arched back, I was desperately trawling the internet for some corrective exercises when voila! as if by magic, someone thought that it would be a good idea to sell the original callanetics on DVD.... I haven't got the DVD's yet, but I feel saved. As soon as I have them, I will start the April challenge.

measurements

arm 30cm
bust 106cm
waist 94cm
hip 107cm
thigh 58cm
weight 12 stone 6
height 5 ft 4

Good luck everyone for the April challenge!
loubylou66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:03 AM   #133
Senior LCF Member

6/12 April

Last night I didn't get home early enough, or with enough energy to tackle a session so I dropped off to sleep expecting that I would just have to miss a session this month. Slept like a baby. At 6:10 AM the eyes popped open and I got right up. On the way through the living room I looked at the mat and decided that it wasn't a good idea to head off to another day of sitting in hospital chairs without some stretching so I did "just the Daily Stretches". We all know where this is going.

Those stretches left my body feeling so awake and craving more that I slipped right into one of my favorite routines, a sweet 42 Minute wonder that always challenges me without wearing me out. I always end this routine feeling so incredibly refreshed.

I'd forgotten how wonderful early morning Callanetics could be. No other voices calling for your attention. Everyone else still sleeping while you gently lengthen more and pulse with delicious control. Follow it up with a steamy shower and suddenly the world is yours for the taking.

Walking into the hospital I could feel my legs are just a smidgen thinner than they were yesterday. What a wonderful system.

Update on Dale: They have eliminated low potassium, stroke and disc compression. They are performing a cardiac stress test as I write this. No real answers about the weakness in his legs (it comes and goes) so the general concensus is that it's being caused by the blockage the surgery will attend to next Wednesday. This has been more inconvenience than threatening, and being admitted meant they could do more pre-op testing to cover all the bases. Next Wednesday will be more harrowing. Getting him to heal will be challenging but very manageable. Getting him to survive the surgery is the big challenge. We're still laughing.

Thank you all for the well wishes. They mean so much.

Happy pulsing all.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubylou66 View Post
Hi everyone.

I have just ordered the 10/10 and am/pm DVD's and eagerly awaiting the postie this morning. I injured my back quite seriously in 1990 and I swear the only thing that got me walking again was Callanetics! Now several years later and fast approaching 50, with several health concerns such as Coeliacs disease,uncontrolled hypothyroidism and insulin resistance - not to mention chronic back pain and an unexplained need to stand with an incredibly arched back, I was desperately trawling the internet for some corrective exercises when voila! as if by magic, someone thought that it would be a good idea to sell the original callanetics on DVD.... I haven't got the DVD's yet, but I feel saved. As soon as I have them, I will start the April challenge.

measurements

arm 30cm
bust 106cm
waist 94cm
hip 107cm
thigh 58cm
weight 12 stone 6
height 5 ft 4

Good luck everyone for the April challenge!
loubylou66. So nice to have you join us on the challenge. You already know the power of Callanetics so I don't need to spend much time encouraging you to listen closely to your body and be gentle with yourself. With the health challenges facing you your body could definitely benefit from a good realignment and muscle strengthening. Kudos on your choice of returning to Callanetics. Keep your sense of humor close by as you begin. You'll need it.

There have been some serious advancements made to Callanetics in the past two years, much of which is just now hitting the world-wide community. I encourage you to do a bit of thread mining. The archives for these challenges go back about three years. There is so much valuable information in those archives concerning technique and the practicalities of making Callanetics a regular part of your life. My goal is to get you so excited about your results that you will stick with the program for life.

There's so much new in Callanetics these days. YouTube is brimming with new video shorts demonstrating some of the newer approaches to the pulsing. Things have changed so quickly in this digital age that I regularly google all things Callanetics to try and keep on top of it. These are exciting times. This community of Callanaddicts is filled with caring voices anxious to make your journey pleasant and fun. We look forward to sharing in the excitement as you return to joyful sessions.

Happy pulsing.

Last edited by susanw53; 04-15-2014 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: Simplifying
Old 04-16-2014, 11:21 AM   #135
Junior LCF Member

thanks for the welcome

thanks for the welcome.

I did do a lot of 'back threading' as you put it and came across your pictures. I think i am about the same size as the you were on your photos and am wondering if I could ask you some questions?

just in case you feel able to answer them, my questions are as follows:

1) will my massive belly/ rubber ring around my middle ( or fat - man- fold- over, as we call it in Yorkshire), disappear eventually, or will I end up with a huge toned tyre?
2) will the cellulite on my stomach, arse and legs go, or am I pretty much stuck with this?
3) should I do any other form of exercise alongside Callanetics?

2 hours done already, in agony and loving it already

XX
Old 04-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #136
Junior LCF Member

just noticed your march photos

Susan!

I just saw your photos that you posted from March this year and all I can say is WOW! you have made a massive difference to your body shape and you look so much younger!

Are you on a special diet? how often do you do callanetics to get like this?

I am so excited for you and look forward to having my own transformation
Old 04-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #137
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: quiklos
loubylou and any other newcomers I may have missed!

susanw, so many good ideas and suggestions! On finding a shorter workout, I think if I was overwhelmed, I would certainly think about something like AM/PM. Maybe do AM one day, PM the next, 3-4x a week. And even, if necessary, breaking the routine up to do throughout the day. That's certainly better than saying, "I'll come back to this in 6 weeks when my schedule clears" which, for me, would be more like 6 months or even, yikes!, 6 years!!!

But even when the intention is to do full workouts 2-3x a week, I still think many people will find themselves doing more sessions using the "one pushup" approach. Plans often seem to get derailed when life starts getting crazy, as it always does. At those times, it's a lot easier to get yourself to do "one pushup" (or your Callenetics equivalent) than a full session. And once you do that one "pushup", then challenge yourself to do 2 more "pushups", then 3 more "pushups". Most of the time, some inner motivation kicks in and you end up doing the full session or, at least, a lot more than you would have otherwise. Same idea as putting on your workout clothes or telling yourself you'll just do your stretches.

There are only a couple of rules. It truly has to be ok with you to do only your minimal goal, and some days, that's all you'll do. The one thing you have to be strict with yourself about is to do your minimal goal -- review before bed, and if you haven't done your "pushup", then do it. It only takes a few seconds or minutes. That's why your minimal goal has to be embarrasingly simple, so simple that your mind can't put up any serious resistance. It is not beyond anyone's reach to do one pushup or whatever is chosen. The important thing is keeping your commitment to the "one pushup", staying in the game long enough so that your mind stops fighting you and starts helping you to develop the habit of working out.

Also, since we know that Callanetics works very quickly, but only when you can stick with it for at least 10-20 sessions, this kind of approach gives you a better of chance of staying with things long enough for the Callanetics effects to take over, which also ramps up motivation!

Anyway 5/8 for me! Good luck everyone!

p.s. oh and susanw, still sending good wishes to Dale.
quiklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:14 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubylou66 View Post
thanks for the welcome.

I did do a lot of 'back threading' as you put it and came across your pictures. I think i am about the same size as the you were on your photos and am wondering if I could ask you some questions?

just in case you feel able to answer them, my questions are as follows:

1) will my massive belly/ rubber ring around my middle ( or fat - man- fold- over, as we call it in Yorkshire), disappear eventually, or will I end up with a huge toned tyre?
2) will the cellulite on my stomach, arse and legs go, or am I pretty much stuck with this?
3) should I do any other form of exercise alongside Callanetics?

2 hours done already, in agony and loving it already

XX
To answer your follow up question first, no, I follow no dietary restrictions. My husband is insulin dependent diabetic with kidney failure so I have been forced over the years to develop a family approach to diet that accommodates these health challenges. When our 32 year old daughter hit 330 lbs we cut out all junk food to help her drop the weight and avoid diabetes medication. We (Dale and I; unfortunately Rachel has strayed from the path) have stuck pretty close to those changes. We almost never snack and meals are portion controlled within reason, but we don't obsess about it at all and allow ourselves cheat times without regret or guilt. I'm not good with guilt. One of our family mottos is "We don't do guilt".

I understand the concern about the "tire" around the belly. I'm into new territory here. It's a question I have yet to ask my instructor because I have witnessed a pulling in and up of my own belly fat and a tightening of the accompanying skin. The flap is definitely shrinking and so I choose to believe in the adaptability of the skin. Doctors will typically respond with some talk about the skin being stretched for years and an inability to completely tighten, but I suspect this is more promotion for plastic surgery than anything else. I have more faith in the magic of Callanetics. What I am experiencing in my own body is nothing short of incredible. Time will tell.

The cellulite will, indeed, disappear in time with consistent practice of Callanetics. As those fat cells empty out the pulsing action of Callanetics smooths everything out so beautifully it continually amazes you. As this occurs you are growing incrementally stronger and better aligned, feeling taller and more peaceful and laughing more often. Consistent practice means you are constantly shrinking into smaller and smaller clothes. I can still remember the day I realized I would be able to wear my wedding ring again. I cried in joy. Good times.

The only exercise I do other than Callanetics three times a week is a daily walk to and from the grocery which is 1/2 mile from our apartment. The dramatic changes in those photos was the result of consistent practice of Callanetics, working hard to learn to pulse "relaxed and effortless" and training myself to lengthen further and further along the body's counter extensions. It's really that ability to lengthen and relax that made the most difference in accelerating results. That's why I'm so passionate about it and post it so often. I want each and every one of you to celebrate the fabulous results I get. It will be thrilling to celebrate with you.

"The position isolates and the pulse trains."
Old 04-16-2014, 03:27 PM   #139
Senior LCF Member

quiklos I whole-heartedly agree. Any effort is better than putting it off. As the article said keeping to the smaller goal that your brain won't rebel against will eventually lead to an increase in the goals. The important thing is to move. I always recall the statement "Movement is what we are meant to do and exercise is what we invented to fill the gap caused by our lack of movement." Any movement is cause for celebration.

Dale's surgery has been moved up to tomorrow. The consulting Neurologist was concerned that what we had experienced was a series of minor spinal strokes and he convinced the Vascular surgeons that it wasn't worth the risk of permanent paralysis if he went home to wait a week only to have a more serious occurrence. A doctor who stepped up to the plate and fought for the patient. I love this man.

This is a very risky operation and there are no guarantees. Possibly the most harrowing thing we have encountered since emergency dialysis surgery two years ago and much, much more risky. We're just trying to wrap our brains around the chance of losing him on the table. We have an incredibly talented surgery team and we are putting our full faith in them and trusting he will pull through. There are prayers going out from all around the globe. We are so thankful to be surrounded by the security of all that expressed faith. After 33 years I've grown fond of his company.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:11 PM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Late night reading (Callanetics, Fit Forever) and I found this on the back of the book jacket. I knew you all would enjoy it.

"Callanetics is a way of life that enriches and strengthens your body, mind, and spirit. It is what I call a cross-training tool to enhance the skills you already possess. If you already jog or swim or dance, Callanetics will help you jog or swim or dance better; if you sing, Callanetics will improve your voice and your lung power; if you are tense and tired, Callanetics will revitalize your energy."

- Callan Pinckney
Old 04-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #141
Junior LCF Member

fingers crossed

thank you to Susan and Quickloss for the advise and encouragement.

Susan, I hope everything goes well for you and your family today and keeping my fingers crossed that Dale's surgery is a success.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #142
Senior LCF Member

6 sessions done...

SusanW, even as I type, I'm praying for Dale, you and your daughter. I'm hoping for your husband to have a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

Also, welcome loubylou66, glad you're here with us...!
Old 04-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #143
Junior LCF Member

susanw, I didn't realize Dale's condition was life threatening. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Dale, and your entire family today.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

7/12 April

Your prayers and loving thoughts are surrounding us as we wait for the surgery to be completed. All appears to be going well. We still have another 30 minutes or so to wait.

Knowing it was going to be a long, long day I made sure to get in my Thursday session. It meant getting up at 5:30 in the morning but I find I like those early rising sessions. They leave me feeling so svelte and graceful, like I'm gliding through the day. I've pulled in so much already this month that the jeans are loose on me and therefore pretty comfortable to sit around in. I was laughing the other day thinking about how frustrating it was fitting into larger sizes as I put on excess weight years ago contrasted to how deliciously wonderful it felt to fit into them again. See? It's all in the perspective.

I want to encourage you all to challenge yourselves to develop some variations in upper arm movements. Last night Rachel and I were sitting on the couch catching up on the day and sharing news about her father and I reached up to brush my hair back. She actually gasped and had me repeat the movement so she could see my arms again. She commented that my upper arms are just melting away. Mid May when I post the next round of pictures you will be shocked.

I needed this morning session more for the mental health benefits than anything else. I am so calm right now it surprises me. I also didn't want to slow down the pace of my journey. I find I really like this growing smaller stuff. Looking in the mirror while I pulsed away I get all caught up in the smooth lines and sexy curves my body is developing. I look so much younger! It always shocks me. I've noticed lovely indentations forming at the very top of the lateral legs and a delightful new definition to my evolving peachy behind. Sweet.

Gosh, this is so much fun.

I'll stop in later to let you know how Dale pulled through.

Happy pulsing all.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Dale is out of surgery and the surgeon was all smiles and good news. We still have to get him through the next couple days before we are out of the woods but all looks good at this stage. Thank you all again for the prayerful support.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #146
Junior LCF Member

susanw, that's a relief and good to hear. Take care of yourself and your guy!
Old 04-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Late Night Readings

In the interest of trying to get into the brain of the delightful woman who developed these incredible movements that are sculpting all of our bodies, I invested in the DVD "Secrets of Callanetics", as well as two of Callan's books; "Callanetics, Fit For Life" and "Complete Callanetics". Now I have the original instructions for 10/10 (including the One Hour Program, the 15 Minute Maintenance Plan, modifications for the back and for elderly students, and the Advanced Program), Super Callanetics, Cardio Callanetics and Evolution. I feel like I'm in Callanetics Heaven. Add to this what I'm learning from my team of instructors and my copy of "Callanetics For Your Back" and I am swimming in Callanetics information. Next up: AM/PM.

That's just the Callanetics part of my studies, and it's only a beginning at that. I still haven't officially begun my training for certification.

So much to learn.

Life is sweet.

I leave you lovely peaches tonight with some inspiring words from Callan Pinckney, writing about the benefits of Super Callanetics:

"I no longer slump over. It's almost like a guarantee that you'll be standing erect and firm, when you're eighty years old."

Happy pulsing all.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:22 AM   #148
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Amata
Stats: 5'3" getting to slim and healthy
WOE: Fewer and healthier calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
Dale is out of surgery and the surgeon was all smiles and good news. We still have to get him through the next couple days before we are out of the woods but all looks good at this stage. Thank you all again for the prayerful support.
Great news, Susan! All the best for a speedy recovery for Dale (and for you continuing your Callanetics regime)
Monique
Amata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Susanw, I’m so glad Dale’s surgery was successful; I’ll keep your family in my prayers.
It’s great how Callanetics is keeping you grounded.

Here’s hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:57 AM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ouida
Just poking my nose in the thread to check in. Happy pulsing everyone!
Ouida is offline   Reply With Quote