Old 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofsand View Post
I'd like to join this challenge. After reading so many positive reviews of this exercise, I decided to order the "10 in 10" DVD, and it came in the mail today. I'm going to try it tonight for the first time.

I have a couple of questions, which I'm sure have been discussed before, but I haven't been able to find the answers. The back of the DVD case says that you should do two sessions per week. Can you do more, and if you do, is that a good thing or too much for your muscles? Should I just do the Callanetics twice a week and do something else the rest of the week? What do you all do?

I've always been someone who hates exercise. I've yet to find a way to change my feelings on that. The only exercise I enjoy is tennis and swimming; but it's rare that I can find anyone to play tennis with me, and I hate being in a bathing suit around other people. My husband will occasionally try tennis, but since he can't really play, we spend most of our tennis sessions chasing down balls. lol I've been doing the 30-Day Shred on and off for a year, but I find myself dreading it every time. I do see the value in that DVD, but it just brings me back to the same old feeling: I hate exercise. Every time I put the DVD on, I feel angry and annoyed.

So, I'm hoping that Callanetics may be the answer for me. I've read so many people singing its praises, and I pray that I'll be doing the same in a few weeks.
seaofsand. I hope you discover the passion we share for Callanetics. These gentle pulses are at once incredibly demanding and relaxing to an extent that sometimes defies reason. In 25 years I have personally not found another fitness program that comes close for effectiveness in sculpting and strengthening my body as well as calming my soul and leaving me feeling so centered and in control.

How often you do Callanetics is a personal choice. I will caution you that they will work your muscles more intensely than you probably expect, so listen to your body and only do what your body can do at this time. Be gentle with yourself and laugh at any limitations you may find you have, knowing that you will quickly grow stronger and before you know it you will be doing the entire series with control. I personally do three sessions a week with at least one day off in between sessions to allow my body to recover. There are many who do Callanetics daily, with one or two days off a week to recover. Listen to your body. It will tell you how often to work.

I'm not much of an exercise person myself, aside from Callanetics and daily walking. One of the advantages of Callanetics is that it offers total fitness, sculpting and alignment with minimal time invested. Jigglebuster, on the other hand, is very active outside of Callanetics and as I'm sure she will tell you, the strength she gains from regular Callanetics carries over to her other activities in marvelous ways. Everyone is individual. I couldn't be happier with only doing Callanetics. Every day I look and feel younger and stronger, and I am more flexible and fluid as I move through my world.

Ask anything. The posters on this thread are a valuable and caring resource and someone will have the answers you seek. The archives of past challenge threads go back about three years and are filled with information and motivation. Enjoy the journey and happy pulsing.
susanw53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
susan, I'm sorry....I get the part about the basic position, but I can't imagine about rolling the hip to the front, then rotating the upper thigh outward. Doesn't that neutralize the position? LOL! I guess I'm not really a Callanetics whiz.
It does sound like that, but once the leg is extended enough to lift off the floor by itself the outward rotation of the upper thigh while maintaining the integrity of the orientation of the pelvis engages more deep muscle fibers. It's a very subtle move. Try standing with your feet under the pelvis, outside edges straight ahead. Lengthen the legs up through the knees and then up into the hips. Now gently rotate the upper thighs outward. What you will notice is an alignment of the knees to the front. Feel how subtle the movement is? That's all you are aiming for. Play with that rotation when you do any standing movement (ie; warm ups, leg work, standing hips and behind) and any movement with extended legs (abs with legs up, floor hips and behind). The subtle rotation engages the lower abs as well as allow better extension throughout the body and allowing greater blood flow through the knee joint.

I questioned this myself when I first learned it. Watching Katy Bowman's wonderful vlog that demonstrates the alignment and explains the body mechanics behind it helped me overcome my skepticism. When I do this rotation during the extended leg hips and behind I can feel the muscle fibers wrapping around the upper thigh engage. Remember, it's very subtle, almost visually indiscernible, but you can feel it because you are so in tune with your body. Leave behind the idea that you have to work hard. This is more about proper extension and relaxation. There are some recent YouTube videos that demonstrate it that were enormously helpful to me. Good luck.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marlenelet
Hi susan, I get what you mean now by rotating the upper thigh outwards. I've been learning to walk with pelvic listing & checking that the outer edges of my feet are aligned with my line of sight ever since I saw a post about Katy Bowman in last month's challenge thread. I can understand the alignment & movement standing up, because that's how I walk nowadays, though I still cannot imagine how it can be done on the extended leg exercise....but I'll play around and see how it goes. I did see the youtube video on the abs, stressing to rotate the legs out to engage the core more, though I thought nothing about the importance of this at that time.

You're such a gem. My initial strategy was to just go through the movements of Callanetics, keeping faith that "hard work shows results", but you convinced me otherwise that it pays to understand the subtleties of each & every movement. Please keep the wisdom flowing!

Last edited by marlenelet; 12-17-2013 at 05:25 PM..
marlenelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member

7th hour done.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #65
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: PurpleJade
I completed 2 hours so far, 1hr of EVO and 1hr of 10/10. One word: SORE. Lol

I wanted to do 6 days straight but I was my body said otherwise.

Question: For the Callanetics veterans, what has your experience been with loose skin like arm and inner thigh flab?

Thanks
PurpleJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/155/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
I have now done 8 sessions, which happens to be very close to my goal of 10, so I'm quite pleased with that. Today was a gentle more meditative hour, where during my hip rotations, I envisioned gently hanging onto a branch above me. This kept my body more upright than it likes to be, and worked my thighs on a very different level.

PurpleJade, the skin will pull in. And one word for you: gentle. I'm glad you've decided to listen to your body. It sounds as though you still pushed yourself a little despite not doing the 6 you had planned. Remember, this is new for your body, and even if you were the most fit person in something else, you would still need to be a beginner with Callanetics.
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.5
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.25"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.0"/14.0
Starting all over with 193 hours (6/? this month) of Callanetics, and playing outside!
Jigglebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #67
Junior LCF Member

Thanks Jigglebuster!
Old 12-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

7/10 December

Today was a nice free-flowing session that included pretty much everything from the last one but with some extra legs thrown in (from Evo; I've missed that strong pegging up on the standing leg ) and some stretches I've been missing. I had an unexpectedly busy morning filled with last minute doctor appointments and almost talked myself out of it. After all I had given myself the potential to miss some this month. What I've discovered is that I like the feeling of my muscles changing shape enough that I'll squeeze them in no matter what. I can now officially be considered a Callanaddict!

I found a nice groove during my session, allowing myself to pause after getting into position, do a quick body scan for tension to let go, extend a bit further through the crown and the heels, take a deep breath and let go even more as I begin to pulse. Sometimes it amazes you how your body responds and today I was so focused and able to relax so deeply that the pulses were incredible. Those waving abs from Evo have become a thing of beauty. The control one feels following a sweet run of Callanetics abs is wonderfully motivating. I'm coming up on 80 sessions and the midsection is finally beginning to pull in. Also my ankles feel almost dainty!

Marlenelet I am so proud of your consistency. I know from experience some of the lovely surprises ahead of you. Keep having fun.

PurpleJade , listen to your body. It can get so exciting in the beginning that we want to keep going. As you go along you can revisit daily Callanetics. It's an ongoing process and as you become stronger it will change again. I'm banking on the innate elastic nature of skin and the tightening nature of Callanetics to leave me with smooth, unflabby skin. I believe Jigglebuster.

Happy pulsing all.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

8th hour done.

I've added some modifications from TCS's videos on the 10/10.
Still waiting for my Evo DVD to arrive!
Old 12-20-2013, 02:01 AM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: yogichick96
Stats: 127/117/117
WOE: TIU diet plan - Currently Semi Vegetarian
Start Date: Nov 2013
Hi everyone!

I've just gotten Callanetics Evolution and Callanetics: 10 years younger in 10 hours a few days ago and have decided to try out the latter for the first time today and all I can say is wow!

I do pilates almost 3-4 times a week and am used to sucking in my stomach to perform the exercises, it was really hard not to do so. But nevertheless I felt my muscles work much deeper than the usual soreness I have from HIIT, pilates, strength training, etc.

Oddly enough after finishing the DVD, a slight improvement in my posture is noticed. I no longer hunch over as much as I did before.

The slight pulsing leg exercises was deceptively difficult for me, I can only raise my left leg but not my right, also the behind and hips #2 I can barely do either :S.

Nevertheless I intend on improving.

I know it's almost towards the end of December, but I would like to join in the challenge if that's alright .

I plan on doing at least 5 sessions and so far have completed one

Last edited by yogichick96; 12-20-2013 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: Missing word
yogichick96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogichick96 View Post
Hi everyone!

I've just gotten Callanetics Evolution and Callanetics: 10 years younger in 10 hours a few days ago and have decided to try out the latter for the first time today and all I can say is wow!

I do pilates almost 3-4 times a week and am used to sucking in my stomach to perform the exercises, it was really hard not to do so. But nevertheless I felt my muscles work much deeper than the usual soreness I have from HIIT, pilates, strength training, etc.

Oddly enough after finishing the DVD, a slight improvement in my posture is noticed. I no longer hunch over as much as I did before.

The slight pulsing leg exercises was deceptively difficult for me, I can only raise my left leg but not my right, also the behind and hips #2 I can barely do either :S.

Nevertheless I intend on improving.

I know it's almost towards the end of December, but I would like to join in the challenge if that's alright .

I plan on doing at least 5 sessions and so far have completed one
yogichick96. You are welcome to join the challenge at any time. It sounds like it took no time at all for you to recognize the benefits of Callanetics. The excitement begins! Happy pulsing.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #72
Junior LCF Member

YAYYYY! I just completed my 5th hour. I did not take any measurements, I am going to try to measure my progress by how my clothes fit. I don't visually see any changes but I feel great - I'll take it! LOL

Happy Pulsing and Happy Holidays to All!!!

How do I insert emoticons in my messages?
Old 12-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJade View Post
YAYYYY! I just completed my 5th hour. I did not take any measurements, I am going to try to measure my progress by how my clothes fit. I don't visually see any changes but I feel great - I'll take it! LOL

Happy Pulsing and Happy Holidays to All!!!

How do I insert emoticons in my messages?
To insert emoticons you need to be in advanced mode. Either respond to a message by hitting the quote button in the lower right corner of the box or choose Adavnced when you go to the quick post box at the bottom of the page. The emoticons shown at the sidebar are not all that are available. Choose the More bottom at the bottom of the list and it takes you to the emoticon page. Have fun. The excitement you feel now is nothing compared to what happens about 20-30 sessions in.

There have been some new video shorts showing up on YouTube within the last two weeks that are wonderful demonstrations of many of the movements. It would be worth your time to seek them out. Good luck and Happy Pulsing.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

I did an hour on Friday and it was my alternate day. I think I might have been trying too hard to have the routine be a perfect balance and it took away from my enjoyment in doing my Callanetics. I'm sure I'll find the rhythm with my alternate days soon, it will just take some patience and listening to my body.

I'm hoping to get another hour in either tonight or tomorrow morning.

yogichick96!

I'm glad you're noticing the subtle differences that Callanetics brings to the body. It can be very exciting! Over time, that leg will lift where it wouldn't before, and you'll fling the ease in doing many of the exercises, focussing more on the relaxation.

Anyway, welcome, we're glad to have you here as a part of our gang!
Old 12-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

8/10 December

I tried a session that added an amped up number of pulses on top of the regular pulses. After doing 100 pulses on each side of the waist stretch I went into wide plié waist stretch from Evo for another 50 pulses each side. Wow! The underarm Tightener started with an adaptation I found on YouTube that has some intense upper arm work. Abs included Killer Abs and some wonderful rotational additions. The whole session went like that. Really challenging. It took some breaks but I got all of the pulses in and I feel incredibly strong and controlled. I'm continuing to improve on the concept of avoiding any muscle contraction and allowing the core muscles to do their work. I'm excited about the stability I keep gaining. Once again I went out for a quick walk following the session and again my body feels more centered and moves more fluidly now than it did before.

I'm retraining the "tighten and tilt" mentality to develop a "lengthen the lower back by allowing the tail bones to melt to the floor and curl the pelvis under to bring the pubic bones in line with the pelvic bones. Ribcage down and over the pelvis." It gets easier with each session. I've noticed marked improvement on my counter extensions and my body can really feel the difference.

I like what I'm reading here. If times get complicated with holiday celebrations allow yourselves the leeway. Callanetics is very forgiving. Happy pulsing all.

"The position isolates the muscle and the pulse trains it. "
Old 12-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #76
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lightZ
Hi all. Am new to the thread. I ordered the 10 yrs younger in 10 yrs DVD off Amazon a couple a days ago. I remember my mother telling me that back in the 80s after she had me it transformed her body, so I'm going to give it a go! I'm giving myself til April (my bday) to get in the best shape of my life.
lightZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightZ View Post
Hi all. Am new to the thread. I ordered the 10 yrs younger in 10 yrs DVD off Amazon a couple a days ago. I remember my mother telling me that back in the 80s after she had me it transformed her body, so I'm going to give it a go! I'm giving myself til April (my bday) to get in the best shape of my life.
lightZ. We're always glad to add a new challenger. if you devote the time between now and your birthday I'm certain you will likely be in the best shape of your life. 10/10 is an excellent jumping off point for Callanetics. There are three years of back challenge postings that hold a wealth of information in them. Ask any questions you may have and someone here will have an answer. There are always new things popping up in the field so I always recommend regular Google sweeps for all things Callanetics. There are some cute video shorts that have been showing up recently on YouTube that demonstrate some of the movements beautifully that you may find useful. These are exciting times to be doing Callanetics. I've been flirting with Callanetics for over 25 years and I have been continually surprised by the changes in my body over the past 7 months by carefully incorporating the newest developments in Callanetics Concepts.

Be gentle with yourself and only do what your body can do at the time. Expect to quickly grow stronger and learn to laugh at your limitations until then. Some of what you learn with 10/10 will need to be modified to keep up with recent developments that include closer attention to alignment, body mechanics and utilizing the body's counter extensions, but that will be easy once you are familiar with the basic movements and have a better sense of how your body moves with Callanetics. This is unlike any other fitness program. Take to heart Callan's encouragement to relax, and then relax even more. You are in for a real treat.

Happy pulsing.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

9th hour done. The 10/10 underarm tightener has been working to tone my triceps, I think. I went to the gym lately and was able to complete 2x10 reps of tricep dips.

I plan to add some upper body workout. The 10/10 seems to focus more on the lower body. Does anyone know where I can learn effective exercises for the upper body?
Old 12-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sandrahanna
Hi all

Just jumping in to wish you all a wonderful Xmas and New Year. Congratulations also on all your results during 2013 and looking forward to another year of pulsing in 2014.

Xmas Hugs to you all
Sandrahanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
9th hour done. The 10/10 underarm tightener has been working to tone my triceps, I think. I went to the gym lately and was able to complete 2x10 reps of tricep dips.

I plan to add some upper body workout. The 10/10 seems to focus more on the lower body. Does anyone know where I can learn effective exercises for the upper body?
I recently watched a video short that showed a great variation of the Underarm Tightener where you begin by getting properly aligned in Callanetics Stance as you would to begin the Underarm Tightener. Now rotate the lower arms until the palms of your hands are facing out to the sides. Keeping your hands and lower arms completely relaxed allow your elbows to float up and out to the sides. Relax the neck and shoulders. Weight back on your heels and ribs relaxed and down. Relax more and let the elbows rise up a little higher keeping your ribs relaxed and down and your neck completely relaxed. Now let the elbows float up a bit higher. Begin pulsing the air out to the side 30 times.

From there stretch the arms out to the side to begin the Underarm work. Really stretch out along the counter extensions, beginning with a gentle push of the scapula and working out past the fingertips. Roll the arms over, beginning the movement from the upper arms and rolling like you were wringing out the upper arms. As you slowly move the arms to the back pulse the hands further over as you go, feeling the movement in the upper arms. When you get to your best position behind you pulse as you normally would. Keep your weight back on your heels, your ribs relaxed and down over the pelvis which is gently curled to bring the pubic bones in line with the pelvis and ribs. Stay stretched up through the crown and down through the heels. Neck completely relaxed. Shoulders relaxed back and down. Your head, an extension of your expanded spine, floating lightly upward. All of this creates a long, stretched core that allows splendid blood flow and lymph movement throughout and helps develop healthier muscle fiber.

You can varying the pulse technique, which will target different muscle fibers. The beginner's pulse is back and forth, thumbs towards each other. Try up and down or tiny outward circles. Then there's the lovely twisting pulse that you used to work your way into position behind the back. The more you mix it up the deeper the effect. Be as relaxed as possible and focus on what the upper arms are doing. Breathe deeply and strongly. Remember, the position isolates and the pulse trains.

That's a lot to digest, but I suspect you understood most of it instinctively. Push ups are an excellent addition to Callanetics. Hanging from a bar of some sort is also a valuable way to build upper body strength. I hope this helps you in your search. You're progressing well. Enjoy the holidays ahead.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrahanna View Post
Hi all

Just jumping in to wish you all a wonderful Xmas and New Year. Congratulations also on all your results during 2013 and looking forward to another year of pulsing in 2014.

Xmas Hugs to you all
Merry Christmas right back at you. Merry Christmas everyone. You have made such a wonderful difference in my life. I look forward to the New Year ahead.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: planetbenjamin
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. Wishing you a fabulous time and a very Happy New Year. xxx
planetbenjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: callangirl
Stats: 255/142/135
Start Date: July 3, 2012
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to Everyone!

I look forward to rejoining you Callanetics fans in January. Susanw53, you've made a wonderful difference since you've joined this thread. Your through, descriptive and supportive commentaries have been so useful.

We're blessed to have such a wonderful group...

Happy Pulsing...
callangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callangirl View Post
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to Everyone!

I look forward to rejoining you Callanetics fans in January. Susanw53, you've made a wonderful difference since you've joined this thread. Your through, descriptive and supportive commentaries have been so useful.

We're blessed to have such a wonderful group...

Happy Pulsing...
Thank you so much callangirl. I do my best. It will be good to have you back. Have a wonderful celebration.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

This was an alternate day - much more relaxed - I think I have this figured out. I have to say Christmas music makes for good background music, but then, I like Christmas music. Ha ha!

We have almost a week left, so keep on pulsing everyone!!!
Old 12-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #86
Junior LCF Member

Happy Holidays to All!

So glad I was able to get my pulsing in today! That brings me to 7 hrs total. Have any of you every done callanetics twice for the day (not the AM/PM workout) Do you think it is ok to do it twice or is it an overkill? I missed yesterday so I am thinking of doubling up today.

Thanks Susan
Old 12-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

9/10 December

I took the time today to set up a special Christmas Callanetics program for myself, choosing my latest favorites and just going with it. It was a lazy start day (I let Dale sleep until 9:45 so we didn't even have breakfast until 10:30) and I didn't start my Daily Stretch until almost 2PM. No music today, Dale was watching Ancient Aliens so that's what I had to ignore to focus on my body. It's hard to get upset when you're filled with Christmas Joy.

Setting up for my basic Callanetics beginning position goes like this:

"Feet straight to the front. Weight back on the heels. Lengthen up through the legs. Rotate the upper thighs outward. Lengthen the lower back to bring the pubic bones onto the same plane as the pelvis and ribs. Feel the lower abs engage. Lengthen up through the spine. Ribs down and relaxed over the pelvis. Feel the upper abs engage. Shoulder blades relaxed down, back, wide. Head floating upward as the spine extends through the crown. " Now I'm ready to go.

I think about the ribs a lot these days. I wasn't aware before of how often we thrust the ribs forward and up. Little subtle things other people would miss but we are trained to listen to our bodies and feel the changes. Keeping those ribs relaxed and down keeps breathing smooth and helps the torso stay soft and aligned. Places I notice the tendency most are setting up for the Underarm Tightener (bringing the arms to the back), doing the last Evo Angled Leg Lifts (leg to the back) and any form of Pelvic Rotations. What I'm finding is the more deeply relaxed I can keep my body the stronger my core works. The more controlled that core work,the more pronounced the effects. There was a noticeable improvement in control today. Next week when I measure and take pictures I think I'm going to be shocked at the changes from this month's work.

Like Jigglebuster said we've still got a week of pulsing ahead. Keep the momentum going as you celebrate the arrival of a new year of possibilities. Happy pulsing all.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #88
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Susan179
Stats: Weight 155
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Nov. 1, 2013
Holidays

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a wonderful day.
Susan179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #89
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bacon
Stats: 185/151.6/145
WOE: Moderate carb, Paleo-ish
Hello! Merry Christmas! I recently stumbled on Callanetics through Googling T-Tapp exercises. One search query lead to another, and here I am! I'm currently pretty active, rock climbing 2x a week, Crossfit 1x/week, and a 15 minute T-Tapp work out 1-2x/week when I feel like it; I used to have a daily bike commute but winter is complicating that and I'm mostly driving to work these days. I'm looking for something to supplement that bike commute, keep my legs looking nice, and help me continue reshaping my body.

I discovered that iTunes now has Callanetics videos available for download for a reasonable price (around $7.99 ea) so I don't have to wait for shipping to start! It's hard for me to exercise in front of the TV for an extended period of time before getting bored, so the AM/PM routine and Quick Callanetics are both the most appealing to me.

Is doing the AM/PM routine comparable to doing the 10/10 for the day, even though it's technically 40 minutes total split into two segments? Is it ok that I'm not starting with the 10/10, or will I be missing some important foundation principles?
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Happy New Year everyone!