Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #31
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by mklady02 View Post
Hi everyone!!

So excited to find a T25 group!! I just started Monday so completed week 1 day 4 of Alpha!! I love it so far but it is challenging!! I am modifying!! Abs killed me...mostly the up down from the ab work on the floor to the cardio lol!! By the time I get up from the floor I am behind!! I know it will get easier and I am determined!! I am also fitness walking my 10,000 steps after my workout!!

To anyone on the fence...go for it!! If I can start this at almost 52 anyone can!!

Mary
Awesome job on completing your 1st week! Are you planning to do the "2 workouts" on Friday? That sounds tough!

My package was delivered yesterday so I'm gearing up for my first workout today after work---wooohooo!
Kiley2801 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mklady02
Stats: 250/170/130
WOE: Lap Band 2/3/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
Awesome job on completing your 1st week! Are you planning to do the "2 workouts" on Friday? That sounds tough!

My package was delivered yesterday so I'm gearing up for my first workout today after work---wooohooo!
Thanks Kiley!!

I did do 2workouts today and in fact just finished!! It was tough but I feel great!! The first workout was the same cardio as Monday and even though I follow the modifier I kept up even better and then the second was lower body.

Woohoo for you starting today!! I hope you love it as much as I do so far!!

Mary
mklady02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:30 PM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: wastednuffime
Stats: 330+ / 172.5 / ???
WOE: Healthy eating and T25 baby!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mklady02 View Post
Hi everyone!!

So excited to find a T25 group!! I just started Monday so completed week 1 day 4 of Alpha!! I love it so far but it is challenging!! I am modifying!! Abs killed me...mostly the up down from the ab work on the floor to the cardio lol!! By the time I get up from the floor I am behind!! I know it will get easier and I am determined!! I am also fitness walking my 10,000 steps after my workout!!

To anyone on the fence...go for it!! If I can start this at almost 52 anyone can!!

Mary
wastednuffime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post

And...to Mary: each time you do it, things really do become easier!!
My DD went from a TIGHT junior size 15 to a size 9 even though she only lost like 13 lbs-ish. Her waist is TINY!!! She is only 16 so I'm sure her youthfulness has much to do with it..

Yesterday, I was feeling overly energetic, so just for variety and a longer workout, I popped in one of my Turbo Jam dvd's and had about 50 minutes of fun..fun..fun ..by the way; I have an arsenal of workout dvds. This helps to keep me a ** NO excuse** kinda gal!!

Love Shaun T

please keep us posted on your future success!!

Ask~~~.Believe~~~Receive....

*Look* *Speak* *Act* ...in the direction you want to go, be or do...

Last edited by wastednuffime; 02-21-2014 at 01:48 PM..
Old 03-05-2014, 07:16 AM   #35
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Welp, nothing like a 25-minute butt-whooping from Shawn T to let you know how out of shape you are!!

Ladies, these are some of the more challenging workouts I've ever done. I'm hating it and loving it at the same time--how is that possible???

I'm dying at the end of each workout---and still following Tanya for a good 50% of the moves! But even though I feel *spent* at the end of the workout, it's like, I can't wait to try again tomorrow to see if I can improve. I think--"Hey maybe I'll only have to follow Tanya for 40% of the moves tomorrow!!"

Alpha Total Body Circuit today with all those INSANE spider pushups and whatnot???? CRAZY!! But crazy in a good way!

QUESTION: Do any of you use Shakeology? If so, do you find it gives you more energy and helps you with your workouts? I've had a bad in the past, but never used it consistently enough to know if it gave me "results" or not.

Last edited by Kiley2801; 03-05-2014 at 07:26 AM..
Kiley2801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:44 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
[/B]

And...to Mary: each time you do it, things really do become easier!!
My DD went from a TIGHT junior size 15 to a size 9 even though she only lost like 13 lbs-ish. Her waist is TINY!!! She is only 16 so I'm sure her youthfulness has much to do with it..

Yesterday, I was feeling overly energetic, so just for variety and a longer workout, I popped in one of my Turbo Jam dvd's and had about 50 minutes of fun..fun..fun ..by the way; I have an arsenal of workout dvds. This helps to keep me a ** NO excuse** kinda gal!!

Love Shaun T

please keep us posted on your future success!!
Thanks Anna and it has gotten a bit easier!! Abs are still killing me mostly because of the up and down!! I can't get up as fast as they do lol!!

Congrats to your daughter!!

I love Shaun T!!

I am halfway through week 3 now and i agree that you feel great when you complete another day!!

Mary
Old 03-05-2014, 08:48 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
QUESTION: Do any of you use Shakeology? If so, do you find it gives you more energy and helps you with your workouts? I've had a bad in the past, but never used it consistently enough to know if it gave me "results" or not.
Sounds like you are doing great Kiley!!

I haven't tried Shakeology so would be curious to hear the answer too. I do use Body Fortress Whey Protein for shakes. Don't know if I can justify spending so much for the Shakeology...

Mary
Old 03-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Mary,

I never used / tried the Shakeology, nor used the food plan that came with the dvds..

I suspect though that many of those success folks shown on the info-mercial, probably used it. I say that based on the amount of weight they lost in such a short span of time.