Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > The Exercise Board
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zula
Stats: 140/113/100
WOE: Raw vegan trying for moderate carbs
Congratulations Susan on another fabulous weight loss! You must be delighted with the combination of the weight loss (it's been quite a bit in total over the last few weeks hasn't it?) and the magnificent pulling in and lifting effect of Callanetics! Rachel sounds like she's doing amazingly well too! New belt is quite an achievement and how wonderful that you are there to offer so much support. I love those side first stretches, it's the first straight forward one which kills me! I've taken to sitting on my spikey ball and releasing my piriformus and then stretching my calves before starting.

Top tip there, stretching calves before hamstring group/quads/adductors gets you more stretch. Downward facing dog works for me!

I made the mistake of adding one (just one) tablespoon of a quinoa/bean mix to my raw soup yesterday. Wow is all I can say! I've been rather unwell today! No one ever believes my list of food related allergies/digestion issues and I go so long and have something which sounds so innocent and remind myself why they shouldn't be on my menu! Fingers crossed I'm better by tomorrow because at the moment just the idea of one tiny abdominal pulse is enough to have me sweating!

Relative is one of those people who Callanetics won't work for because she is determined it will fail and will therefore do everything to sabotage it. Think of a person who will buy the book/DVD, never open it then complain to everyone how the program is useless because it didn't work for them and that's my relation. Even after all these years I still struggle a little with the idea that such a close relation can always be so amazingly negative about aspects of my life where I'm happy/achieveing. Cue nice zen garden music and a 10/10 and everything is right with the world once more!
Zula is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #122
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: juliakgoolia
lower belly pooch

how about the lower belly pooch? I checked some previous threads and some women said it became more pronounced. Has anyone expeerienced this? Did it disappear after more sessions? I don't want to get discouraged as I am already at a low weight ( around 114lb and 5'6) , but looking to tone my butt, thighs and of course that pooch!

thanks girls!

4/10 sessions done so far
juliakgoolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliakgoolia View Post
how about the lower belly pooch? I checked some previous threads and some women said it became more pronounced. Has anyone expeerienced this? Did it disappear after more sessions? I don't want to get discouraged as I am already at a low weight ( around 114lb and 5'6) , but looking to tone my butt, thighs and of course that pooch!

thanks girls!

The belly pooch is a common occurrence with women who are carrying excess fat, and yes it does eventually vanish. Shifting fat is one of the primary signs that the program is working. Since you are already at goal weight, assuming you don't have much, if any, excess body fat, you likely won't get to experience this particular thrill. If things do shift around on you I would expect it will vanish almost immediately. I anticipate you will quickly see toning results. Have you started yet?
susanw53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliakgoolia View Post

thanks girls!

I see you have started. Going well?
Old 09-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Slowly slowly is the best way Susan! You've got it nailed! I'm really excited for you going forwards with the diet and Callanetics!

I've done my scheduled 10/10 ths morning so up to 10 hours for September and 60 (!!) in total! Another mile stone! Can't wait to hit 70, then 80, 90, 100 etc!

Julia my post baby pooch pulled in quite quickly and the remainder was skin rather than fat. I have so little skin left now you'd never know by looking at me that I'd had a baby. I think the majority of the pulling in was done by 20 hours and I'm not at 60 with the tiniest amount left that it can't even really be called a pooch!
Old 09-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #126
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Another session done this morning
odo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/155/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
Another hour with more improvements! It seems every time I do Callanetics, I am able to do more and more, with more comfort. Today it was my second stomach exercise. I suddenly am doing 40 with the second leg out and all legs straight, the rest with the usual one foot on the floor with one leg up in the air. I'm sure it won't take much until I can do all 100.

I'm very excited! It seems there's always something happening, and so always something urging me on to continue. Aches and pains I had in March are gone, I feel capable again in this body, and I have more energy. Because of the meditative form, I also start my day with a sense of peace, which positively affects the rest of my day.

Stomach pooch... Julia, as I lost, things would lift, and the pooch would come, then subside, then things would lift again, and the pooch would come again, then subside again. So I see the pooch as my body showing me what it's about to let go of, and yes, it does go away in the end.
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.5
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.25"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.0"/14.0
Starting all over with 193 hours (6/? this month) of Callanetics, and playing outside!
Jigglebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

A marvelous Monday session in the books! I believe you never 'master' Callanetics. It just keeps teaching you new things about your body every session.

I had an incredible, unexpected emotional release during the abs today. Last year my husband's kidneys finally went and in the lead up to that he came dangerously close to dying (those moments when the medical staff look at you and say "we're not really sure we can save him") five times. It was a stressful time for all of us, but as the leader of this family group I internalized more than was healthy. Add to that the stress of losing my sex drive when menopause kicked in ten years ago and my inability to find peace about that quirk and 2012 was a bear to say the least. Things have settled down significantly concerning Dale's health since he went on peritoneal dialysis and I thought I'd done well letting the stress go. Now that I'm doing Callanetics I've struggled with tension in the right side of my back which I always feel most during the abs (hence my utilization of the torso twist between abs reps) and I get contemplative about the causes and fascinated that it's only the right side. Today while breaking during the One Leg Ups I suddenly realized that it was probably due to almost losing the love of my life so many times last year (today is his 60th birthday ) and I innocently thought "I'm so glad he lived" and then, out of the blue started sobbing. I understand the importance of tears in washing out toxins in the system so for about ten minutes all I could do was cry until it settled. Then I went right back into the abs and let just a bit more of that tension go. I'm looking forward to the time when it's all gone. Frankly I'm tired of the discomfort in my back. Not that it keeps me from moving, but it nags me. I've never had this type of emotional response to Callanetics before. Let's hope it's a one time deal.

I did a rough count and I believe this was session #51 for me. Moving right along. Sometimes, when you work slow and steady like I do, you look in the mirror and see no difference. Today I snuck a waist measurement in and it appears I'm down another inch. Not measuring again until Oct. 1.

Glad to hear about your improvements Jigglebuster. Good work. Amanda, keep it up. Things are going to get real exciting soon.

Happy pulsing all. I'm taking Dale out for coffee now.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #129
Senior LCF Member

We all have those days of needing an extra nudge to get going or to keep going; I seem to deal with the latter a lot. I'm glad you made it though Keepfitbrit!

Susan.... It looks like you might need one of these:
Believe me, you are not alone. When I started Callanetics a few years back, there were many a Callanetics hour spent with tears streaming down my face. You're ready to let it go, you made it through. And from what you said, there will be more tears and moments of vulnerability. It's all good. We'll be here when/if you need.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglebuster View Post
We all have those days of needing an extra nudge to get going or to keep going; I seem to deal with the latter a lot. I'm glad you made it though Keepfitbrit!

Susan.... It looks like you might need one of these:
Believe me, you are not alone. When I started Callanetics a few years back, there were many a Callanetics hour spent with tears streaming down my face. You're ready to let it go, you made it through. And from what you said, there will be more tears and moments of vulnerability. It's all good. We'll be here when/if you need.
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marlenelet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Slowly slowly is the best way Susan! You've got it nailed! I'm really excited for you going forwards with the diet and Callanetics!

I've done my scheduled 10/10 ths morning so up to 10 hours for September and 60 (!!) in total! Another mile stone! Can't wait to hit 70, then 80, 90, 100 etc!

Julia my post baby pooch pulled in quite quickly and the remainder was skin rather than fat. I have so little skin left now you'd never know by looking at me that I'd had a baby. I think the majority of the pulling in was done by 20 hours and I'm not at 60 with the tiniest amount left that it can't even really be called a pooch!
Hey Zula, you are my inspiration. I used to be an *extremely* skinny fat person.....now I'm just skinny fat. I've done only 17Hrs and no cardio, so I'm planning to start cardio now. I've just bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday, but I hate running, so I'm just going to walk on the treadmill now.

My other problem is with bloating. I have to limit my carbs, chew thoroughly and eat slowly.....and that's not always easy.

I'm still on the 10/10 only. Is it time I get the Evo and Super callanetics?
marlenelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #132
Senior LCF Member

5th and 6th hour of 10/10 done. Total is 17Hrs.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #133
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Amata
Stats: 5'3" getting to slim and healthy
WOE: Fewer and healthier calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
A marvelous Monday session in the books! I believe you never 'master' Callanetics. It just keeps teaching you new things about your body every session.

I had an incredible, unexpected emotional release during the abs today. Last year my husband's kidneys finally went and in the lead up to that he came dangerously close to dying (those moments when the medical staff look at you and say "we're not really sure we can save him") five times. It was a stressful time for all of us, but as the leader of this family group I internalized more than was healthy. Add to that the stress of losing my sex drive when menopause kicked in ten years ago and my inability to find peace about that quirk and 2012 was a bear to say the least. Things have settled down significantly concerning Dale's health since he went on peritoneal dialysis and I thought I'd done well letting the stress go. Now that I'm doing Callanetics I've struggled with tension in the right side of my back which I always feel most during the abs (hence my utilization of the torso twist between abs reps) and I get contemplative about the causes and fascinated that it's only the right side. Today while breaking during the One Leg Ups I suddenly realized that it was probably due to almost losing the love of my life so many times last year (today is his 60th birthday ) and I innocently thought "I'm so glad he lived" and then, out of the blue started sobbing. I understand the importance of tears in washing out toxins in the system so for about ten minutes all I could do was cry until it settled. Then I went right back into the abs and let just a bit more of that tension go. I'm looking forward to the time when it's all gone. Frankly I'm tired of the discomfort in my back. Not that it keeps me from moving, but it nags me. I've never had this type of emotional response to Callanetics before. Let's hope it's a one time deal.

I did a rough count and I believe this was session #51 for me. Moving right along. Sometimes, when you work slow and steady like I do, you look in the mirror and see no difference. Today I snuck a waist measurement in and it appears I'm down another inch. Not measuring again until Oct. 1.

Glad to hear about your improvements Jigglebuster. Good work. Amanda, keep it up. Things are going to get real exciting soon.

Happy pulsing all. I'm taking Dale out for coffee now.
A release to be celebrated, Susan. What goes is gone and if there's no repeat buildup of the tension, you will be able to move further. Emotions can be stored in the body for a long time, and amongst other things, movement, massage, but also a bit of soul searching and talking about it, can sort of open a valve all of a sudden letting all the pressure escape if you've hit on the cause.
Therefore: something to celebrate.
Monique
Amata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
5th and 6th hour of 10/10 done. Total is 17Hrs.
Great work here. When you feel the need for more challenge or variety break out Super or Evo and be prepared to feel like you're starting over. Callan intended for Super to be ways to intensify 10/10 for those who needed the challenge so you could stick with 10/10 and simply intensify individual movements. Evolution is a wonder all it's own and at some point you deserve the thrill of it. Any time you feel 10/10 is not enough you can increase the challenge by slowing down even more which will take it right into the realm of Super. So many options!

Monique, thank you. I was surprised mostly because I'm not one to keep things bottled up and have talked all of it out over time. Obviously I have a bit more emotional housekeeping to deal with.

A busy day of multiple bus runs today. Hard seats over bumpy streets. It's a good thing I do Callanetics.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Great, susan! I'm holding off Super for now. I heard it is *tough* and I'm not sure if I'm ready to start now. I've recently tried to engage the pelvic floor for my stomach workouts and oooh....they make everything feel so much harder. Also, I've recently started bringing my leg(s) down and slowing down the last 20 counts, so hopefully I can get some more mileage out of the 10/10 without plateauing.

I have not yet budgeted for the Super or Evo. The DVDs are affordable enough on Amazon, but it costs a bomb to ship them over here.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

That release sounds wonderful Susan! We are all so good at holding things in, bottling them up and "being strong", but there is only so long it's humanly possible to hold onto emotions without them creeping out in behaviours, postural issues or feelings of anger/resentment/frustration we can't apparently explain. Letting go is key. I personally find that I too store things in my posture and if I work them out I feel much better and a much happier person for it. This is where, for me personally, hypnotherapy fails on me. If you are a postural storer then no amount of talking therapy, hypnotherapy or any sort of counselling will truly ever disperse the issue forever, it's almost impossible to let it go completely. It's why an awful lot of people live by Yoga as you can stretch it all out with application and consistency, I'm not the only one who functions this way. I get so many people who come to see me with a tight this, or a problem that. It's nearly always linked to some emotion or life event and I do a mixture of verbal and physical therapy to allow the individual to let go of it.

Marlenelet - I'd recommend Evolution when your ready for something else. I find the leg work easier but the abdominal work harder. The ab work on Super really is truly super tough! I also have to take a break mid way through the hips/behind section of super too. I felt like I'd had a surgical behind lift the day after my first super, I felt like my whole behind had been wrenched up and stitched into a different position! I'm sure that first episode of Super has been the single biggest influence on things moving northward in that area!

Super done for today, so I'm up to 11.5 hours for September with Evolution planned for Friday.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:05 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

I have been on both sides of the coin Susan (I almost died 7 years ago, was given 10% chance of pulling through, I'm very lucky to be here) and I can confirm that it is MUCH MUCH harder to be part of that loving family than it is to be the person who is unwell. There is no doubt in my mind on that front!

Lab work never lies! I would take that as a very good sign!

For some reason I find any leg work which doesn't involve twisting of my knees the easiest of the lot. It could be that I've been a horse rider for so many years that I am just that bit stronger in the leg than anywhere else! I definitely find Evo easier even in all the advanced positions/rotations etc. I also find it very easy to do things on the balls of my feet. They always say "to intensify come up onto the balls of your feet" and I always wonder where I'm meant to feel that as it feels easy!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

I just had a difficult workout. It was confusing too. My hips and lower back were very tight when I woke up, but then when I went to do my stretches, the tightness didn't seem to be a hinderance, in fact I think I might have even gone slightly deeper in my stretches.

As far as what is difficult, I think that is an individual thing. We all have our strengths, weaknesses, and body types, with physical and emotional life experiences showing their faces all the while. My strength is my strength, and my ability to develop muscle quickly (I'm an ectomorph). The stretches, however, although the struggle with them is getting less and less, there is still a struggle, and it's been an excruciatingly slow progress just to be able to have my legs straight, and sit on my sits-bones, rather than my tailbone. So, in saying all that, I don't think one person can say what will be difficult for another. Also, I think some people are too impatient and move on to trying Super way too soon, and so make things more difficult than they need be.

I just reviewed the Super exercises again. I think I'm ready to incorporate one more exercise, but which one??? I'll let me body dictate.

Oh! And I touched the floor today!

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 09-18-2013 at 07:28 AM..
Old 09-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #139
Major LCF Poster!

I just love the fact that with every bus ride I take up just a little less room on the seat.

Jigglebuster one of these days you're going to post how easy the stretches have become and we're all going to cheer with joy.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #140
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cartzy
Easing back into exercise. Kept getting headaches weight lifting so have to stay away from it until I go see a Neurologist. Just completed AM Callanetics on my lunch hour here at home. Going to stick to Callanetics, Yoga and Pilates for a while. Maybe that'll help me to be more consistent with Callanetics!
Cartzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartzy View Post
Easing back into exercise. Kept getting headaches weight lifting so have to stay away from it until I go see a Neurologist. Just completed AM Callanetics on my lunch hour here at home. Going to stick to Callanetics, Yoga and Pilates for a while. Maybe that'll help me to be more consistent with Callanetics!
Good to see you're still with us Cartzy. I hope the Dr. clears you of neurological concern. You're in good hands with Callanetics though. Strength, fitness and flexibility without pain. Hard to beat.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #142
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: akjw1
WOE: vegetarian
Just started Callanetics 10/10 last week! I was so depressed, my self esteem was really low, and about to give up but then I heard about this program. I must say I really enjoy it. I've been doing at least 2-3 hrs a day because I am trying to lose as many inches as possible!
akjw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjw1 View Post
Just started Callanetics 10/10 last week! I was so depressed, my self esteem was really low, and about to give up but then I heard about this program. I must say I really enjoy it. I've been doing at least 2-3 hrs a day because I am trying to lose as many inches as possible!
akjw1. We're always glad to have someone new join us. Question: In doing your 2-3 hours daily are you speaking of one session of 10/10 done s-l-o-w-l-y over a 2-3 hour period or 2-3 10/10 sessions a day? Hopefully the first (my personal sessions are 3+ hours but they are always followed by a day off) because the latter is excessive and your body will soon let you know that. Callanetics is about being gentle to yourself as you work to gain control of the movements and develop a strength you didn't realize you had all along. Enjoy your journey. Ask any questions that arise as you explore Callanetics. Someone on this wonderful thread will have the answers you seek.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Marlenelet - I'd recommend Evolution when your ready for something else. I find the leg work easier but the abdominal work harder. The ab work on Super really is truly super tough! I also have to take a break mid way through the hips/behind section of super too. I felt like I'd had a surgical behind lift the day after my first super, I felt like my whole behind had been wrenched up and stitched into a different position! I'm sure that first episode of Super has been the single biggest influence on things moving northward in that area!
Hey Zula, thanks! I want to start Evo before moving on to Super....I don't think I'm ready to start yet though. Giving myself another month or so because I plan on starting cardio first ( just walking on the treadmill ). My abs feel hard when I poke at it with my finger but I can still pinch this layer of fat....thank god it's a thinner layer of fat now.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #145
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pease Pudding
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Sept 2009
Just popping in - have only been able to do a few exercises this week - have not had time for a full session of Callanetics so my target is shot for this month. Work has suddenly become so much busier - as I am freelance, I can't afford to turn any work down, so it has to take priority (missing classes at my gym too). Loved catching up with all your posts this morning - and love your comment Susan when you caught sight of yourself when out and about - "I'm beginning to look as svelte as I feel" - very uplifting - and it will only get better, as there is no doubt that Callan came up with a great programme. I hope (I know!) that even those movements that I am able to fit in are still making a difference and keeping me in the loop - stopping something completely can make it difficult to re-start, so I will hang in there for the moment until I have more free time.

Happy pulsing!

Pease
Pease Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:13 AM   #146
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pease Pudding View Post
Just popping in - have only been able to do a few exercises this week - have not had time for a full session of Callanetics so my target is shot for this month. Work has suddenly become so much busier - as I am freelance, I can't afford to turn any work down, so it has to take priority (missing classes at my gym too). Loved catching up with all your posts this morning - and love your comment Susan when you caught sight of yourself when out and about - "I'm beginning to look as svelte as I feel" - very uplifting - and it will only get better, as there is no doubt that Callan came up with a great programme. I hope (I know!) that even those movements that I am able to fit in are still making a difference and keeping me in the loop - stopping something completely can make it difficult to re-start, so I will hang in there for the moment until I have more free time.

Happy pulsing!

Pease
Pease you will discover that one of the wonders of Callanetics is your body's ability to slip right back into it when life slows down enough for you to regain access time. Many of us find that when we return our bodies actually perform the movements better than we recall doing before the break. Like a joyful celebration.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Session #8 (Sept), #52 (Total)

Good afternoon from The Burgh! I always feel so refreshed and invigorated after Callanetics. I know that after I walk to the store and get groceries for dinner I'll probably need a short nap (one of the perks of older age and pre-retirement ) but right now I feel wonderful. Lunch is a regular Lemon Meringue Greek yogurt with smashed up graham cracker mixed in and a half banana. Yum! My favorite. As we've aged Dale and I have developed standard menus for breakfast and lunch. You'd think it would be boring but truthfully it's not and it takes all the guesswork out of what to prepare. Dinner is where all the variety is and those meals keep getting smaller as we all lose more weight. Rachel discovered yesterday that since last June she is officially down 93 pounds! As her mother I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with that. Her brother hasn't seen us since last December and probably won't get home again to visit (Army) until this December and Rachel and I are getting excited about his surprise when he finally gets here.

During today's session I found myself laughing at the improbability of what we were asking our bodies to do with Callanetics. I can certainly understand how it would look incredibly intimidating to an onlooker and yet we simply contort, take a breath, center and pulse. The control and smooth execution feel so powerful and rewarding. I tend to quickly forget how challenging it all was in the beginning. It really was a matter of taking little steps that led to bigger and stronger movement. I'm still totally amazed at how completely the series works every part of my body from so many different directions. My personal routine is so thorough I'm not sure I will be able to adjust to following only Evo or only 10/10. I may just choose to stick with what I'm doing now.

Today I mixed up the sequence a bit. I always do all of the legs, finishing with Evo's standing angled leg movements, then move to the floor Hips and Behind and then return to the barre for Super standing Hips and Behind before returning to the floor for stretches. I got to thinking that the Evo legs are so similar to the 10/10 Behind and Hips (they work much of the same areas in the same way) that it might work to follow them with the Super Hips and Behind then move to the floor to complete the rest of the Hips and Behind then slip right into the stretches. It worked out pretty well. I may stick with it from now on. Incidentally, is anyone else loving that stretch from Evo where you have a leg bent in front, turn toward that side and bend over to the opposite leg as much as I am? That stretch up along the side and the corresponding contraction on the bent side is stronger than the Waist Stretch in Warm Ups. Excellent!!! I keep addIng in more Evo all the time. No wonder it takes me so long to finish. I am so spoiled.

Time to take that walk and carry home groceries. They keep expecting me to cook every day. Happy pulsing all.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #148
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Session 8 for September done this morning

Love to hear about your progress Susan !

Having trouble with the internet, that's why I am being quiet at the moment and just able to get on long enough to post progress
odo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #149
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: akjw1
WOE: vegetarian
Thanks susanw53! Yes, I have been doing the Callanetics 10/10 video three times a day every day for the past week and a half. I know it seems a bit extreme but I have a lot of free time right now. However, I will definitely be reducing it to once per day when I go back to college next week! I think it will help me a lot with stress. :
akjw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

7Hrs of 10/10 done this month, total = 18Hrs