Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #151
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: scoochy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply me View Post
Hi everyone, I came across this site tonight by googling 'Callanetics '
I dug out my old video on 27th July and today I did my 12th session - hope I can join in with the monthly challenge here, it's brilliant to read the posts - I don't know anyone who does Callanetics so this is wonderful.
When you refer to 10/10 is that the first video ? If it is its the one I'm using - shall I get the other DVDs - are they much different ?
My big incentive is holiday on 23rd but I want this to be the new me so hopefully this forum will keep me motivated

Maggie x
Maggie!

Great to hear you are doing Callanetics!
10/10 refers to the 10 years younger in 10 hours - first video. There is am/pm, Beginning Callanetics, 20 min Callanetics for legs, bum & tum (i think 3 separate videos) There is Callanetics Evolution but I have not done them - they seem to water down Callans techniques.
The best one in my opinion is Super Callanetics...work up to them. There are different exercises in them and its worth watching it just to see how Callan has modified some of the positions of the exercise for example the foot on the barre - don't turn out the foot on the floor out (first position in ballet) as it puts too much pressure on the knees.

I love the way she goes through every exercise first to show you how its done and then you can start with the program.

Keep it up! I just found this place myself and feel so motivated.

Last edited by scoochy; 08-15-2013 at 02:44 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/155/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
all you newbies!!!

I was in the park next to the river today and had a sudden energy and decided to do some Callanetics! It was wonderful with the breeze and the water near by. I was only able to do 60% of most exercises, but I did them well considering, so I'm pleased with that.

You all sound like you're doing great! Congratulations!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Another hour done this morning.

I have started today to add in some of the advance programmes exercises mainly for the warm up and stretches as I am already touching my knee with cheek now and now I have stretch my torsal so that I am now resting my head below my knee on my calf.

Amanda
11 x 10/10
Amanda, that's some great flexibility. The Advanced exercises are so wonderful and add such a nice challenge to the routine. You're doing great. Keep it up.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #154
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglebuster View Post
all you newbies!!!

I was in the park next to the river today and had a sudden energy and decided to do some Callanetics! It was wonderful with the breeze and the water near by. I was only able to do 60% of most exercises, but I did them well considering, so I'm pleased with that.

You all sound like you're doing great! Congratulations!!!
That sounds delightful. My last session was done with the windows open, about 60 degrees and a sweet breeze coming off the river. It felt like working outdoors. I'm glad to hear you're back to it.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I dug out my old video on 27th July and today I did my 12th session - hope I can join in with the monthly challenge here, it's brilliant to read the posts - I don't know anyone who does Callanetics so this is wonderful.
When you refer to 10/10 is that the first video ? If it is its the one I'm using - shall I get the other DVDs - are they much different ?
My big incentive is holiday on 23rd but I want this to be the new me so hopefully this forum will keep me motivated

Maggie x
Maggie! It's good to have you with us. You'll find caring support and thoughtful suggestions and information geared to helping you stay consistent with your Callanetics practice. It's worth browsing through previous threads (they go back three years) for the wealth of information offered. If this forum had existed 25 years ago I likely would never have stopped exercising. Ahhh, better late than never. Happy pulsing.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #156
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoochy View Post
Wow! Just finished the one hour workout that ended up being 90mins because I just love Super more. I started doing the original and then added in exercises. I forgot that there are a few demos in the first dvd (10/10).

I just love doing the open and close and am happy I did 25 reps. I also did longer on the inner thigh stretches held for 200 count.
I can't wait for tomorrow now - see if I ache much haha.
Scoochy, I love your posts. Isn't it wonderful how quickly the body remembers Callanetics? I typically take a full two hours to get through my session. I keep adding things in for variety with no regard to the time increase. Maybe I should consider rotating between programs but I really love my personal routine so that's not likely to happen. Thankfully I have more free time now than at any other time in my life.

You should consider trying Evolution a couple of times just for the exposure. There are some incredible concepts in there and they may look watered down but, believe me, they are anything but. They require your brain and body to come at it from a different direction and that alone is worth it. Although I don't do that program myself I have incorporated many of those movements into my regular routine. My understanding and application of the concept of counter extensions/pulls has dramatically accelerated my results. Ramping up some of 10/10 to Super level also helps. I do so love Callanetics.

Keep up the good work. Happy pulsing.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Wow! Lots of fab posts since I was last here! Welcome to our thread newcomer, and Susan that post could not have been any more true re the pooch! We should all strive to be the best that we can be, but that is an ALL-ROUND best, and not a targeted best. It's about health, happiness and contentment. The thing is when you focus too much on one area, if/when you ever get to the point you are happy with it another part will just eclipse it.
Zula this is beautiful. I find that Callanetics practice helps me be more content with myself. Although I've always been fairly healthy I haven't felt this good in a good 20 years. It's so exciting to watch all of my body change daily.

I enjoyed your comments about the different approaches. Your comments about 10/10 suggest that you begin doing them without the DVD. It will challenge you more and I think you will discover that you are more thoughtful. Challenge yourself to find a way to keep the count. Even with my mantras I sometimes get so lost in relaxing that I lose count. It all works out in the end.

It sounds like the challenges of Super are more your speed. With your flexibility I'm not surprised. If you train yourself to do them sans DVD you could always create your own sequence timed to work with your busy life. You could incorporate elements from all three approaches and change it up any time you wanted. Then every once in a while watch one of the DVDs for refreshing.

Evolution does sometimes feel as though you're not working as hard as 10/10. I've discovered that it's an illusion. Done properly they work very deep and quickly. I would believe you are using proper form and should prepare to be pleasantly surprised. I mix and match all the time. It keeps things from being boring. Play around with the different pulses for more challenge. In the end my sense is that you will be happiest with a home-grown program.

I'm amazed at your progress. Great work.

Happy pulsing
Old 08-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #158
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cristal7629
I used to have a super book but I can't find it anymore, and all I remember from it was the standing hip and behind exercises, is there anyway someone could fill me in on the exercises I'm missing? I love 10/10 but I feel like I'm up for more of a challenge
Old 08-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marlenelet
Quote:
Have you guys tried not eating gluten? I am not gluten intolerant - gluten sensitive and i've been bloated my whole life! I recently (past 5 weeks) started eating gluten free and am amazed I'm not bloated.

Not diagnosing! Just might be a thought to consider.
I'm naturally gluten free because the only grain I eat is white rice, which is a staple diet here in Asia. My waist measures 1" more after meals but I look visibly bigger than the measurement shows, probably because of my small frame. I hope I can be like Amanda and stop bloating once my stomach muscles develop.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member

I'm surprised that I'm gaining in flexibility as well. I couldn't bend down much in the leg stretch ( the one where you push the pelvic to the floor and bend your body forward ), but I could bend about 45 degrees now.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #161
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pease Pudding
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Sept 2009
Quote:
When I first started doing Callanetics (20 something years ago) I couldn't even lift my neck off the floor doing the stomach exercises and I was a 18 yr old who was pretty thin - had no muscle tone! It took me a little while to get to doing 50 reps...in time I was able to do 100 and it became a breeze. Its amazing how strong your body gets in such a short time! Keep it up

Its also amazing I haven't done this in a few years and my body remembers I still have flexibility. I'm quite surprised!
Thanks for those encouraging words Scoochy! At present I have to use hands behind the neck to get up anyway It's slow going but will keep at it as I can see/feel my stomach is indeed firming, even with the limited pulses I am doing of the 4 exercises (I think of the single legs up as TWO exercises!)

In the 70s I knew about the Lotte Berk studio and often thought of going but didn't - if I had, I might have met Callan! My loss!! Fast forward 30+ years... I have more time, more fat and more fear of seizing up as I get older (don't use it, lose it) but, importantly, I enjoy exercise more (mostly).

It is a great testament to Callanetics that you and susanw53 have come back to it after many years, especially as there are now so many other exercise forms out there these days. It has truly stood the test of time.

While I'm away, I will keep it up as much as possible - every little helps!

Pease
Old 08-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #162
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zula
Stats: 140/113/100
WOE: Raw vegan trying for moderate carbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
Zula this is beautiful. I find that Callanetics practice helps me be more content with myself. Although I've always been fairly healthy I haven't felt this good in a good 20 years. It's so exciting to watch all of my body change daily.

I enjoyed your comments about the different approaches. Your comments about 10/10 suggest that you begin doing them without the DVD. It will challenge you more and I think you will discover that you are more thoughtful. Challenge yourself to find a way to keep the count. Even with my mantras I sometimes get so lost in relaxing that I lose count. It all works out in the end.

It sounds like the challenges of Super are more your speed. With your flexibility I'm not surprised. If you train yourself to do them sans DVD you could always create your own sequence timed to work with your busy life. You could incorporate elements from all three approaches and change it up any time you wanted. Then every once in a while watch one of the DVDs for refreshing.

Evolution does sometimes feel as though you're not working as hard as 10/10. I've discovered that it's an illusion. Done properly they work very deep and quickly. I would believe you are using proper form and should prepare to be pleasantly surprised. I mix and match all the time. It keeps things from being boring. Play around with the different pulses for more challenge. In the end my sense is that you will be happiest with a home-grown program.

I'm amazed at your progress. Great work.

Happy pulsing
Susan - I do follow the DVD. For me the DVD is essential at the moment. I have so much going on in my life that I can mindlessly follow the DVD whilst I really relax and focus on my self awareness. It gives me the opportunity to connect with and feel my posture and muscles working/relaxing and to just exist without additional pressure. I need that now. I'm not ready to start counting, I need the switch off time to remember what it's like to be me in my skin for a short time. I'm sure I'll get there one day, but I'm not there yet.

Another 10/10 bites the dust this morning getting me to 12 hours for August and 36 in total. I found the abdominal work harder than usual as Evolution really worked my tummy yesterday, I added in the tightened pelvic floor and pulled in belly button and it increased the intensity in my lower abs. The leg/pelvic/behind work was easier than usual so if Evolution worked those areas yesterday they must have been different muscles. I'm going to stick it and see.

Not long and I'll have to make a decision re measuring. I'm not quite so swollen at the moment (bar my poor puffy ankles) so if it continues to go down I'm going to measure at 40.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #163
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

Gallery: QueenBacon
Stats: 230/166/130
WOE: paleo eating
Start Date: Low carb living a few yrs now.. Restart Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBacon View Post
yay 22 total hours and 3.5 for August! I have been doing it wth out the dvd and I notice my" counter pulls" are much stronger, I swear I see more results after every session now!
23 total hours and 4.5 for August! I need to step up my game asap!
Old 08-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #164
Junior LCF Member

again...

So a little sore from yesterday but not as bad as I thought. Of course my legs are like jello when I walk down the stairs after doing the inner thigh stretch!

So..off for round 2!
Old 08-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #165
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Quote:

Maggie x
Maggie,

Amanda
Old 08-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #166
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
Amanda, that's some great flexibility. The Advanced exercises are so wonderful and add such a nice challenge to the routine. You're doing great. Keep it up.
Thanks Susan.

Another one done this morning.

Amanda
12 x 10/10
Old 08-16-2013, 06:07 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/155/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Susan - I do follow the DVD. For me the DVD is essential at the moment. I have so much going on in my life that I can mindlessly follow the DVD whilst I really relax and focus on my self awareness. It gives me the opportunity to connect with and feel my posture and muscles working/relaxing and to just exist without additional pressure. I need that now. I'm not ready to start counting, I need the switch off time to remember what it's like to be me in my skin for a short time. I'm sure I'll get there one day, but I'm not there yet.

Another 10/10 bites the dust this morning getting me to 12 hours for August and 36 in total. I found the abdominal work harder than usual as Evolution really worked my tummy yesterday, I added in the tightened pelvic floor and pulled in belly button and it increased the intensity in my lower abs. The leg/pelvic/behind work was easier than usual so if Evolution worked those areas yesterday they must have been different muscles. I'm going to stick it and see.

Not long and I'll have to make a decision re measuring. I'm not quite so swollen at the moment (bar my poor puffy ankles) so if it continues to go down I'm going to measure at 40.
For me it was important to play the dvd, even after I knew the exercises. Why? Because I apparently didn't know tham as well as I thought I did. It seemed every time I watched/listened to the dvd I heard something different, something I missed the first few times, and I continued to hear things like that for my first 130 hours!

I'm glad your able to continue the exercises given everything you're dealing with. I hope they find a solution for you. In he meantime, if something comes to mind, I'll let you know.
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.5
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.25"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.0"/14.0
Starting all over with 195 hours (8/? this month) of Callanetics, and playing outside!
Old 08-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #168
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kb910
Stats: current 166 Goal 120
WOE: Keto Zero Carb/ AdvoCare
Start Date: 11/2012
Ok, I did my 10th hour of 10/10 yesterday. I can definitely see how my muscle mass has increased, especially in my legs. The hardest ones for me have been the pelvic twists, towards the end of the video, those just kill my thighs! Thats ok, I am aiming for at least 15 hrs this month, I have 5 in so 10 more shouldnt be too hard in the next 14 days.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #169
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pease Pudding View Post
Thanks for those encouraging words Scoochy! At present I have to use hands behind the neck to get up anyway It's slow going but will keep at it as I can see/feel my stomach is indeed firming, even with the limited pulses I am doing of the 4 exercises (I think of the single legs up as TWO exercises!)

In the 70s I knew about the Lotte Berk studio and often thought of going but didn't - if I had, I might have met Callan! My loss!! Fast forward 30+ years... I have more time, more fat and more fear of seizing up as I get older (don't use it, lose it) but, importantly, I enjoy exercise more (mostly).

It is a great testament to Callanetics that you and susanw53 have come back to it after many years, especially as there are now so many other exercise forms out there these days. It has truly stood the test of time.

While I'm away, I will keep it up as much as possible - every little helps!

Pease

I totally agree that it has stood the test of time. I really have to say that each time I really lost the 'weight' it was really only because of doing callanetics. They really made me feel strong and powerful. I really, really believe that the more you relax into the exercises you you melt more and more and they really do become enjoyable to do. I remember before getting to that point thinking "this is too hard" "I'm going to give up!" but I never did I just kept on trying!! Finally I got to the point I understood what Callan meant...then I was looking for more and then Super Callanetics came out and wow! felt like square one all over again! lol

Keep up the good work pease!

hugs
Old 08-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So a little sore from yesterday but not as bad as I thought. Of course my legs are like jello when I walk down the stairs after doing the inner thigh stretch!

So..off for round 2!
I can Soooo identify Scootchy! When I started doing Callanetics in the late 80s we lived in a house with the bathroom on the first floor so when I finished my sessions I had to carefully descend the stairs on Jello legs to shower. Now we live in a third floor walk up with 40 steps to the street. I try not to have to go anywhere after my sessions until my legs have stabilized.

My Saturday session is all done. That keeps me on schedule for three sessions a week and this one was #42 overall. I am still absolutely amazed at what my chubby little body can do. When I'm doing the abs, taking my breaks every 25 pulses I always have to remind myself that I work at my rate, not someone else's, and it's completely OK for me to take it slow. Obviously I'm getting incredible results. It's gotten much easier to do the floor Hips and Behind movements without a table or barre and keep my torso calm and erect. I really enjoy the way my personal routine has movements for the behind and hips from 10/10, Evolution and Super. I always end up feeling like I hit all the muscles from all directions. Sweet!

Despite all the interruptions summer can bring everyone is doing a super job keeping up with Callanetics practice. The care you all show for each other makes me proud to be part of this thread.

Happy pulsing all.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #171
Junior LCF Member

susan,

really enjoyed reading what you had to say about your workouts. So impressed you are doing so well!
I'm really really glad I found this place because I really needed encouragement to start and keep on doing what I know works! In fact I suffer with really bad back and my specialist was giving me shots to cope with the pain at the tender age of 19. Well...I hated the pain of having the shots so worked really hard on callanetics and when I saw him 6 months later he said...."whatever you are doing keep doing them because you are walking erect and how is the pain?" I said:"it still hurts but not as bad. "well carry on doing whatever you are doing your posture is so much better!"

well...why do I let stress control my life? I should just (am AM!!) do SC and just melt away

Thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate it!! (That's to all the members in this thread too!)

Sam
Old 08-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #172
Junior LCF Member

p.s. going to start # 3 SC now ....just feel in the mood! lol
Old 08-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #173
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom2AandE
Stats: 237/177/140
WOE: Low Carb-due to PCOS
Start Date: May 25, 2013
Hi! I am totally new to Callanetics. My mom had asked me if I heard of it last week and I hadn't. I have been LC'ing since the end of May on a doctor prescribed plan and found this board. I stumbled across the Callanetics info. I have now read the entire August challenge thread and some of an earlier thread to become familiar with Callanetics.

I have ordered the 10/10 dvd, the 10/10 book and the 30 day book. They should arrive this coming week.

I am down 28 pounds since the end of May but still have about 70 pounds to go. (I am 5'1" and 210 pounds) This means that my flexibility and ability to get into certain positions are tricky to say the least. Even sitting on the floor is very uncomfortable right now. So will this program help me? I really want longer, leaner muscles as I have always had very short, stocky muscles. Also, since I still have a lot of weight to lose will it take longer to see results?

Last question, do you have any advice for a beginner to make sure I am successful?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #174
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom2AandE
Stats: 237/177/140
WOE: Low Carb-due to PCOS
Start Date: May 25, 2013
Thank you Susanw53, that was a very thoughtful response. I do have the 2 books coming along with a DVD. Found the books on Amazon for steal. I am so excited to get them and get started. I will start slow as you recommend. Right now I have no other exercise program as my doctor just wanted me keeping my LC woe and not worry about the exercise. My mom's friend (in her 70's I believe) has been doing Callanetics for many years and my mom say she looks fantastic. I want that! lol. I am in my mid-40's and right now I move like a 70 year old. Always stiff and sore. The LC eating has helped but I need proper movements and muscle tone.

eta: I have dropped 4 pounds in this past week just by eating LC.

Last edited by Mom2AandE; 08-18-2013 at 10:08 AM..
Old 08-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #175
Senior LCF Member

6th hour completed for 10/10. Boy, is this getting addictive or what!

I noticed that I've been upping my frequency from 2x/week to 3x/week and now I feel like I can do it almost daily because it feels so calming listening to Callan and not to mention, the exercises are getting easier to do. I'm wondering, is it counter productive to do it daily or even upping the frequency to 4 - 5x/week?
Old 08-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member

Another Super over the weekend and Evolution this morning gets me to 14.5 so far for August and 38.5 in total!
Old 08-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #177
Senior LCF Member

Just read through and noticed your weight loss Susan! Congratulations! It's coming off at a brilliant rate! I'm really pleased for you!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:43 AM   #178
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
6th hour completed for 10/10. Boy, is this getting addictive or what!

I noticed that I've been upping my frequency from 2x/week to 3x/week and now I feel like I can do it almost daily because it feels so calming listening to Callan and not to mention, the exercises are getting easier to do. I'm wondering, is it counter productive to do it daily or even upping the frequency to 4 - 5x/week?
Everybody's body reacts differently to frequency Marlenelet. For instance, if I were to do more than three sessions a week at my stage I would be exhausted and cranky (not good for my husband and daughter ). If you have the luxury of available time and your body doesn't complain then go ahead and do them 4-5 times a week. Be sure to always give your body at least one day a week off to rest and recharge. Listen to your body for signs of fatigue. Three sessions weekly is really optimal for quick results, in my humble opinion. I'm so glad you've allowed yourself to fall in love with these lovely pulses. Such a sweet addiction and so good for you.

Zula, thank you. Carrying around all of this weight I find myself getting impatient and having to constantly remind myself that taking it off at this slow but steady rate is my best chance of keeping it off and allows Callanetics to tone the body in sync with the weight loss. It's just such a shock to look in the mirror and still see the old me. See, my mind plays those tricks too. I have pictures to remind me of the reality. As an added bonus, since I control the food and the portions my husband is slowly dropping weight as well, despite being on peritoneal dialysis. You are doing fabulous!!! Doesn't it feel great to be creeping up on 40 hours? Sometime around session #35 I began to see noticeable changes after each session. Exciting stuff. You have such a strong mind/body connection that I'm certain you are seeing dramatic changes as well.

Last edited by susanw53; 08-19-2013 at 05:49 AM.. Reason: Additional comment
Old 08-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #179
Major LCF Poster!

My regular Monday session is now on the books. . Zula I always think of you when I get down on the floor for the stretches. They are incredibly challenging for me but I love them and someday you will love them as well. When I'm relaxing further into them I'm focusing with all my might NOT to rush the count but instead try to slow it down. Someday this stomach of mine will be significantly smaller and they will be so much easier to do.

We live in a tiny, one-bedroom apartment with limited space so I exercise in the living room, moving furniture back to make space. The bathroom opens off the living room so we mounted a couple brackets onto the door and I slide a piece of PVC pipe into them for a makeshift barre. I purchased a cheap door mirror this week to mount behind the barre so I could watch my form while working there. It was nice to have the view today. Callanetics addiction makes you very creative.

I feel taller and stronger, with jello legs. Life is sweet.

Happy pulsing.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #180
Senior LCF Member

7th hour of 10/10 completed.

Susan, since this is getting pretty addictive, I think I am going to go for 3 - 4x/week, if time allows. I did not get what you meant by Callanetics being meditative, but the more I do it, I begin to realize that it is indeed meditation in motion.

I tried to slow down the pulsing on the stomach exercises and ouch, it felt like the 1st hour all over again. I'm pretty lean on the top half and I'm starting to see the shadow of a 4-pack and obliques on my abs.....but the thing is, the muscles don't look evenly developed. Err....I wonder if this is a temporary thing or am I exercising one side harder than the other? If yes, how do I correct it?

This is really weird, but I have not lost any inches in measurements so far, yet I know I am looking leaner already because I can see the thigh gap where there wasn't any. The math doesn't add up.

Last edited by marlenelet; 08-19-2013 at 07:58 PM..
Closed Thread