Old 08-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristal7629 View Post
Hi again everyone! I'm not sure how many hours I've done since I don't really track them but i imagine around 20. I do see results but really not super dramatic results like callan promises. If I have to wait months to see results I have no problem continuing but I feel so discouraged since callan says I should see big changes in just a few hours, I own both the 10/10 book and DVD and feel I do all the moves correctly, is it normal not to see dramatic results this early in? Ps my stats are 5"9 120lbs (but skinny fat) for anyone wondering
Hang in there Cristal. Everyone's body is different and you can't rush the process. You are building serious muscle so I assume you have increased your protein intake and are being diligent about adequate hydration. A lack in either will set you back because your body will go into survival mode and refuse to work with you. Working the muscles from the inside out like Callanetics does creates subtle changes that we often can't see ourselves, but they are happening none-the-less. At some point someone you haven't seen for a while will point them out for you. The toning is inevitable. Trust the program. It really works. I'm curious to know what changes you are feeling. Can you sense a difference in posture, a gliding sense as you move through space, an increase in strength, a calming of the spirit? These results are all indicators that you are having more success than your brain allows you to see with your eyes. I promise you, the results will become evident to you at some point.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Marlenelet - odo, I know about those jiggly parts! I had my body fat checked and it was 26%, so I'm a skinny fat person. But that was many months ago before I'd improved my diet, so hopefully things are better now. I'm targeting to reach 10Hrs on the 10/10 as well, so let's keep each other motivated!
I am also a 'skinny fat person' LOL!!!!

I have promised myself (and hubby has agreed) that when I hit 10 x 10/10 I can have a small luxury tub of ice cream ... mmmmmmmmmm.
Plus, I think I can see changes around my body but then I think it is my imagination. After completing my 10 x 10/10 (tomorrow ) I am allowing myself to weight and measure myself to see if the changes are true.

I am excited to re-measure but also scared in case there are no changes
I will re-measure Thursday morning in theory, so I will either be over the moon or will need a confidence boost

Amanda
9 x 10/10[/QUOTE]

Amanda, I always recommend you hold off on measuring until you have completed 20 sessions or more. It is inconceivable that results aren't there, but you are still in the early stages and it can be maddening when it appears to be moving slower than we want it to be. Measuring is so imprecise that it can be deceptive. Take pleasure in the joy you feel doing Callanetics and lighten up on the performance pressure. You will thank yourself for waiting.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kb910
Stats: current 166 Goal 120
WOE: Keto Zero Carb/ AdvoCare
Start Date: 11/2012
Ok, I officially need help. I keep gaining weight while on a keto diet. I generally dont do more than 2-5 carbs/day with 70-80%fat and the rest protein. I dont know if it is muscle gain without additional fat loss or what, however, I do know I am retaining a boat load of water. I am drinking plenty of water, I even added in some spark which is minerals and vitamins mixed with caffeine for the diuretic affect. Usually Spark makes me pee like a horse and I am not bloated but I am right now. I am also 2 days late for my period, no I am not pregnant. I need a quick fix on this as I am getting very discouraged here.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb910 View Post
Ok, I officially need help. I keep gaining weight while on a keto diet. I generally dont do more than 2-5 carbs/day with 70-80%fat and the rest protein. I dont know if it is muscle gain without additional fat loss or what, however, I do know I am retaining a boat load of water. I am drinking plenty of water, I even added in some spark which is minerals and vitamins mixed with caffeine for the diuretic affect. Usually Spark makes me pee like a horse and I am not bloated but I am right now. I am also 2 days late for my period, no I am not pregnant. I need a quick fix on this as I am getting very discouraged here.
You don't say how much you gained, but it's pretty common to gain 5-7 pounds when you begin Callanetics. You are building muscle faster than you think. This may be the cause, along with the fluid retention, which is probably directly linked to your period being late. Dieting of any sort is foreign to me so I can't offer any advice there. Try to set your discouragement aside. Do yourself a favor and hide your scale for at least a month. Seriously. Hang in there, it will pass and everything will pan out in the end because, trust me, Callanetics really works. With Callanetics an initial weight gain is actually cause for celebration. It's a sure sign that you are doing them properly.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marlenelet
Zula and Amanda, yup.....I feel like I have legs of steel now. The inner thighs don't jiggle no more when I walk. I can feel the changes though I can't see any changes yet. Ugh....for a skinny person, I definitely have a lot of cellulite.

susan....thank you for the recommendation, I will look it up in youtube. I realized I have been getting impatient on the count and I will slow it down!

I have a problem with a lower tummy pooch which looks worse after meals. I think I might have an issue with bloating. I wonder if anyone has the same issue and if Callanetics has helped?
Old 08-14-2013, 04:14 AM   #126
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
:clap :

number 10 done this morning !!!!

marlenelet I used to have the tummy pouch of all pouches after eating! I would look a good 6 months pregnant but I have found as my tummy muscle have started to tighten, I don't look bloated.

Susan I will try to hold off on measuring but cannot guarantee I can . I know if I carry on as I am going for the rest of the month, the main weight/measurements to look at will be the changes from the 1st August to 31st August ( I will have done 20+ sessions by then), but I might not be able to control myself from having just a peep to see if I am going in the right direction. I feel great in myself, a lot fitter and a lot more flexible. I will carry on with callanentics no matter what the measurements say.
I have the faith !!!!

Amanda
10 x 10/10
Old 08-14-2013, 04:55 AM   #127
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: scoochy
Here Goes! Better Late Than Never!

Ok So I'm in! I know I'm a late starter but I'm here!

I've been an avid Callanetics fan since the VCR of it came out (yes, all those years ago!)
I was 18 when they came out and did them 3 times per week faithfully. I loved the challenge of super C and it became my ritual until I got married 12 years later. Since then a few years have passed and I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I want my old body back! So...Here I am!

I have the goal of 10 hours this month. So here goes...
Hour 1!

I just need help with keeping the motivation. Life gets at you and its easy to hide inside the shell. Instead I want to crack the shell open and live my life!
Old 08-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #128
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb910 View Post
Ketomist? If its the same diet - I put weight on that diet due to water retention. I stuck it out for 2 months and stopped using it. Callanetics will build lean muscle you will be incredibly strong.It could also be due to missing your period - once it starts you should lose the water and bloating (if you have any) will go down.

Don't be discouraged! Keep up the good work. It will be worth it!
Old 08-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #129
odo
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoochy View Post

I've been an avid Callanetics fan since the VCR of it came out (yes, all those years ago!)
I was 18 when they came out and did them 3 times per week faithfully. I loved the challenge of super C and it became my ritual until I got married 12 years later. Since then a few years have passed and I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I want my old body back! So...Here I am!

Hour 1!

I just need help with keeping the motivation. Life gets at you and its easy to hide inside the shell. Instead I want to crack the shell open and live my life!
Scoochy!!!
We will all give you a boost when you need it

Amanda
10 x 10/10
Old 08-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #130
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Ketomist? If its the same diet - I put weight on that diet due to water retention. I stuck it out for 2 months and stopped using it. Callanetics will build lean muscle you will be incredibly strong.It could also be due to missing your period - once it starts you should lose the water and bloating (if you have any) will go down.

Don't be discouraged! Keep up the good work. It will be worth it!
SO I started this morning, one issue down. I have never heard of ketomist. My dr put me on a ketogenic diet because my body doesnt handle carbs in any form. It doesnt process them right. I can eat an entire plate of carbs, get no energy from it but gain 10lbs. Even if they are all vegetables. I do have more definition and cut in my muscles from the 9 hrs of callan that I have done, but was already exercising before doing callan so the muscle gain isnt new to me, but I doubt it would have made me gain 15lbs in 1 month. I started callan in mid july, unless it is an extreme muscle bulking program, the weight gain just doesnt make any sense. That is why I think it is mostly water weight.

I will stay encouraged and get my 10th hour done today, but no pics since I have gained weight LOL.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #131
Junior LCF Member

Of course Duh me! It was just to early in the morning. I woulds stay away from Ketomist! But keto...totally different! Actually similar to the Dukan diet which is very popular in Europe.

Congrats on doing your 10th hour!!

I'm going to get off this PC and do my 1 hour now!
Old 08-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
Zula and Amanda, yup.....I feel like I have legs of steel now. The inner thighs don't jiggle no more when I walk. I can feel the changes though I can't see any changes yet. Ugh....for a skinny person, I definitely have a lot of cellulite.

susan....thank you for the recommendation, I will look it up in youtube. I realized I have been getting impatient on the count and I will slow it down!

I have a problem with a lower tummy pooch which looks worse after meals. I think I might have an issue with bloating. I wonder if anyone has the same issue and if Callanetics has helped?
A healthy female body should always have a little pooch in the lower tummy. We aren't made to have flat lower abs that sink between the hip bones. That's a bastardization of the womanly form pushed down our throats by the fashion industry's penchant for emancipated models. Sorry, that's one of my pet peeves. I've always tried to train myself to be happy with who I see in the mirror, conscious that the woman I see there is so much more than the body, regardless of what I weighed. Healthy women have lovely curves. If you continue to practice Callanetics your body will eventually return to its natural form of lean muscle form-fitted to your particular skeletal system. In the process though, all the extra fat in the torso area is going to migrate and as you tighten your brain is likely to tell you that you are looking larger. Your brain is wrong. There is no way to keep your body from the natural process of burning off the fat. It will just take longer than you want it to, but that would be the case no matter what you did, right? A healthy way to look at it is by practicing a program that gives you steady, consistent results your body has time to adapt to the changes and you can expect the changes to be long term. Quick change is most often followed by quick return of weight gain, usually accompanied by more weight than you initially lost. You are breaking that habit with a program proven to create long, lean muscles that, when held in proper alignment, will burn the fat right off you. Guaranteed. No matter how long it takes isn't that worth the investment?
Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 AM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Hour 1!

Scoochy! It's always nice to welcome someone who's Callanetics history mirrors my own. After 25 years of neglecting Callanetics and gaining over 80 lbs I finally decided that if I didn't get back to them now it probably wasn't going to happen. It's interesting that during all those neglectful years I always held the firm sense in my mind that I would eventually find my way back. Here I am a mere three months in feeling 20 years younger and just beginning. I'll personally do my best to keep you motivated.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

kb910, a 15 pound gain in one month for someone like you who is active and watches her diet suggests a medical issue of some kind. If it doesn't resolve soon I'd recommend a visit with your PC. We'll be sending positive, healing thoughts in the meantime. : )
Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #135
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sea80
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
A healthy female body should always have a little pooch in the lower tummy. We aren't made to have flat lower abs that sink between the hip bones. That's a bastardization of the womanly form pushed down our throats by the fashion industry's penchant for emancipated models. Sorry, that's one of my pet peeves. I've always tried to train myself to be happy with who I see in the mirror, conscious that the woman I see there is so much more than the body, regardless of what I weighed. Healthy women have lovely curves. If you continue to practice Callanetics your body will eventually return to its natural form of lean muscle form-fitted to your particular skeletal system. In the process though, all the extra fat in the torso area is going to migrate and as you tighten your brain is likely to tell you that you are looking larger. Your brain is wrong. There is no way to keep your body from the natural process of burning off the fat. It will just take longer than you want it to, but that would be the case no matter what you did, right? A healthy way to look at it is by practicing a program that gives you steady, consistent results your body has time to adapt to the changes and you can expect the changes to be long term. Quick change is most often followed by quick return of weight gain, usually accompanied by more weight than you initially lost. You are breaking that habit with a program proven to create long, lean muscles that, when held in proper alignment, will burn the fat right off you. Guaranteed. No matter how long it takes isn't that worth the investment?
I always read this thread because I need some inspiration to keep me going. Susan thank you so much for this post . I will keep it and read it everytime I feel like nothing is happening. I kept saying this to myself when I started dieting but I forgot it when it came to exercising. I want to see fast results and I have given up on Callanetics too many times! Thank you
Old 08-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #136
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
kb910, a 15 pound gain in one month for someone like you who is active and watches her diet suggests a medical issue of some kind. If it doesn't resolve soon I'd recommend a visit with your PC. We'll be sending positive, healing thoughts in the meantime. : )
Thank You. I have been to my PC as well as referred drs to no avail. Noone can figure out what is wrong with me. The docs thought I had pcos so they did investigative surgery and that turned out to be nothing. Then when I was preg with my son I got gest diabetes, since then I monitor my blood sugar and have no issues with it while I am on keto diet. I have even gone so far as to count calories on the keto diet, that didnt even work.

Any thoughts on what I might look into would be very helpful. My dr is very receptive when I bring a new theory about the possible issues, just need a direction to look into. It is annoying because I am only 4'10" and 170lbs now!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #137
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pease Pudding
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Sept 2009
Hi everyone (and welcome to Scoochy). Have been away a lot over the last few days but I managed to do an hour split over morning and evening yesterday. Don't think I will ever be able to do 100 of each of the stomach exercises - 50, with lots of rests, is just about reachable for me! I have noticed that my waist is pulling in at the side towards the back - a nice firm curve in - which I definitely didn't have previously Not sure which of the exercises is creating it but isn't it wonderful to notice small things like this? It certainly keeps me motivated .

I am away for up to 10 days at the end of this week but I fully intend to do as much as I can whilst out of town.

Happy pulsing everyone!

Pease
Old 08-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mandiew
Hello! 1st official session completed, but I was on holiday later july to early August and did some abs and legs but didn't log it. Away again for a week next Friday, so I can get 9 sessions if I do it everyday. So that's the goal!!

1/9
Old 08-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Another session in the books. Someday very soon my nose is going to touch my knees when I do the heel on the barre and the floor stretches. It was absolutely amazing how supple my body was today. I've been playing with some select Feldenkraise movements this week and all I can say is WOW!

Some notable changes I'm beginning to notice:
When I stand tall and look down I can't see my stomach anymore. Even if I lean over I still can't see it. I have sweet little ankles again!!! There's lovely definition happening along the outside of my upper legs. The dowager's hump is almost history! There's this little necklace of fat on my neck that visibly shrinks with every session. When I get into position for the second standing Behind and Hips (Advanced) movement I can see my collarbone!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Good times. All this after a mere three months. This is powerful stuff.

This session was #40 overall. Big things just ahead. Happy pulsing everyone.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea80 View Post
I always read this thread because I need some inspiration to keep me going. Susan thank you so much for this post . I will keep it and read it everytime I feel like nothing is happening. I kept saying this to myself when I started dieting but I forgot it when it came to exercising. I want to see fast results and I have given up on Callanetics too many times! Thank you
Sea80, You are so very welcome. My goal is to keep everyone focused on the guaranteed results of Callanetics so, hopefully, they won't make the same mistake I made and stop practicing. I'd like us all to consider Callanetics a permanent part of our lives from this point on.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marlenelet
Quote:
Thank you, susan!

Amanda, I look like I'm pregnant too after meals....but maybe 4 months, not 6.

5th hour of 10/10 completed yesterday. Yaay!

I did not do a Before measurement, but my jeans are feeling looser already though I can't decipher the change from looking in the mirror....my brain is playing tricks like what susan said above. When I wake up in the morning, I can see the faint shadow of an oblique and a 2-pack on my upper abdomen.....and a pouch on my lower abdomen...haha.

Glad to find that the leg exercises are getting easier to do.

Last edited by marlenelet; 08-14-2013 at 07:07 PM..
Old 08-15-2013, 03:14 AM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zula
Stats: 140/113/100
WOE: Raw vegan trying for moderate carbs
Wow! Lots of fab posts since I was last here! Welcome to our thread newcomer, and Susan that post could not have been any more true re the pooch! We should all strive to be the best that we can be, but that is an ALL-ROUND best, and not a targeted best. It's about health, happiness and contentment. The thing is when you focus too much on one area, if/when you ever get to the point you are happy with it another part will just eclipse it.

I did my 7th 10/10 for August yesterday and my first evolution today. So I'm up to 11 hours so far for August and 35 hours in total!

I've been doing a little mental comparison regarding the three different dvd's I now have and this is what I think!

10/10 likes:
1. Counter, I like to know how far in I am to help with break taking.
2. How Callan repositions her students so you can see what the common mistakes are and correct yourself
3. The explanations are fab to really understand the positioning of the movement
4. There are few exercised performed at high reps (50-100) so I find it very easy to relax into the repetitions and really get my form and counter-pulls all relaxed and correct.

10/10 dislikes
1. As much as I love the explanations, and they were so useful for the first 10 or so hours and to double check form etc now and again, I get a bit bored of fast forwarding through some of the more lengthy explanations, Midge with the planter, photographs and coins between legs!
2. My body has adjusted and I've been struggling a bit to make it work so well for me. I feel like I was working hard for less effect and it's too early in for that really. Abdominals especially (my 'target' area too) are only working one small spot high up.

Super likes
1. More variety of exercises whilst keeping the length of exercise
2. Some more challenging exercises plus some alterations to 10/10 to ramp up the difficulty
3. Really excellent tips in places which, until I'd done the first super, I didn't quite get before hand but have improved my practice all around.

Super dislikes
1. I have to keep pausing because the DVD moves so fast I can't get out of one section position and into the next in time otherwise!
2. Time, it's 90 minutes long and with pauses to move and a couple of breaks for water etc it's 105-120 minutes to do. As I have a baby, small holding, animals, housework and clients it's a massive chunk of time to find in my day. For this reason I can't see me regularly doing super more than once a week.

Evolution likes
1. I really like Sandra, she comes across concise and clear, less reactive perhaps than Callan? Plus I like the yogaesque mind-body-soul type approach more than Callan's 'you don't want to giggle in the supermarket' approach.
2. Explanations are good
3. I like the demonstrations of common mistakes etc to correct
4. The section where Sandra explains the pelvic floor and the options instead of pulsing are fabulous.
5. I love the rotation, I will say I tried spiralling instead of pulsing and it did nothing for me, so I moved onto rotating and that hit the spot. I am going to make the effort to mix up the three and have pulsing, spiralling and rotating days for better impact.
6. Loved the different abdominal exercises, especially the oblique ones. Sandra gets you lifting your pelvic floor and engaging your lower abs (where as Callan repeatedly tells you not too) and I felt that I was actually working my lower abs for the first time since starting callanetics. I am going to ignore Callan and carry that through to my 10/10 workouts.

Evolution dislikes:
1. I didn't feel there were enough repetitions of many of the exercises, I was just meditating into them and it was onto the next. More of a Lotte Berk feel perhaps?
2. There were only 3 stretches I think in the whole thing (one being Callan's lower back stretch) in which I actually got a stretch. Many of the more yoga type stretches I just can't get anything at all. I had my feet together, knees on the floor lifted up and came forwards with a straight back to the point my nose hit the floor and couldn't get a thing in my inner thighs. Obviously this is my hyper mobility so I'm going to have to swaps some out for stretches which work better for me.
3. Not convinced that at least 70% of the exercises, excluding the abdominal section which was great, were hard enough work. I find warrior positions very easy to maintain for long periods so I was struggling to get any work during those. I was able to do the whole thing in the 'advanced' position without really feeling much challenge. I even went and got a mirror and watched my form etc to make sure I was doing them properly. I think tomorrow will really show how much my muscles have/haven't worked today and I could be retracting that statement this time tomorrow!

I think ultimately I am going to aim for 1x super, 1x10/10 and 1x evolution a week when I'm at a place I am happier with where I am physically.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:14 AM   #143
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Scoochy! It's always nice to welcome someone who's Callanetics history mirrors my own. After 25 years of neglecting Callanetics and gaining over 80 lbs I finally decided that if I didn't get back to them now it probably wasn't going to happen. It's interesting that during all those neglectful years I always held the firm sense in my mind that I would eventually find my way back. Here I am a mere three months in feeling 20 years younger and just beginning. I'll personally do my best to keep you motivated.
THank you so much! It means such a lot.
Well I better get into the mood. One thing I did forget about Callanetics is how relaxing it is sometimes I just turn the volume down and listen to calming soundtracks from movies. I used to get the candles out and it was definitely a ritual. Maybe it will get back to that again

I appreciate the support thank you!!
Old 08-15-2013, 04:18 AM   #144
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pease Pudding View Post
Hi everyone (and welcome to Scoochy). Have been away a lot over the last few days but I managed to do an hour split over morning and evening yesterday. Don't think I will ever be able to do 100 of each of the stomach exercises - 50, with lots of rests, is just about reachable for me! I have noticed that my waist is pulling in at the side towards the back - a nice firm curve in - which I definitely didn't have previously Not sure which of the exercises is creating it but isn't it wonderful to notice small things like this? It certainly keeps me motivated .

I am away for up to 10 days at the end of this week but I fully intend to do as much as I can whilst out of town.

Happy pulsing everyone!

Pease

When I first started doing Callanetics (20 something years ago) I couldn't even lift my neck off the floor doing the stomach exercises and I was a 18 yr old who was pretty thin - had no muscle tone! It took me a little while to get to doing 50 reps...in time I was able to do 100 and it became a breeze. Its amazing how strong your body gets in such a short time! Keep it up

Its also amazing I haven't done this in a few years and my body remembers I still have flexibility. I'm quite surprised!
Old 08-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #145
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenelet View Post
Thank you, susan!

Amanda, I look like I'm pregnant too after meals....but maybe 4 months, not 6.

5th hour of 10/10 completed yesterday. Yaay!

I did not do a Before measurement, but my jeans are feeling looser already though I can't decipher the change from looking in the mirror....my brain is playing tricks like what susan said above. When I wake up in the morning, I can see the faint shadow of an oblique and a 2-pack on my upper abdomen.....and a pouch on my lower abdomen...haha.

Glad to find that the leg exercises are getting easier to do.
Have you guys tried not eating gluten? I am not gluten intolerant - gluten sensitive and i've been bloated my whole life! I recently (past 5 weeks) started eating gluten free and am amazed I'm not bloated.

Not diagnosing! Just might be a thought to consider.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:09 AM   #146
odo
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Have you guys tried not eating gluten? I am not gluten intolerant - gluten sensitive and i've been bloated my whole life! I recently (past 5 weeks) started eating gluten free and am amazed I'm not bloated.

Not diagnosing! Just might be a thought to consider.
Thanks Scoochy. I am not bloating at all at the moment and I believe it is because I am finally developing stomach muscles. I am renown/was renown for the amount of food I could shove down this throat of mine in one sitting (especially if it is pasta). I now control how much I eat and stop when I am full!! Hubby does the cooking and is controlling my portions as my eyes are bigger than my belly! But with exercising, I am finding that I am full a lot sooner and eating less anyway.

Amanda
Old 08-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #147
odo
Senior LCF Member

Another hour done this morning.

I have started today to add in some of the advance programmes exercises mainly for the warm up and stretches as I am already touching my knee with cheek now and now I have stretch my torsal so that I am now resting my head below my knee on my calf.

Amanda
11 x 10/10
Old 08-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #148
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Another hour done this morning.

I have started today to add in some of the advance programmes exercises mainly for the warm up and stretches as I am already touching my knee with cheek now and now I have stretch my torsal so that I am now resting my head below my knee on my calf.

Amanda
11 x 10/10
Thats great!! Congrats!!
Old 08-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #149
Junior LCF Member

Yay!

Wow! Just finished the one hour workout that ended up being 90mins because I just love Super more. I started doing the original and then added in exercises. I forgot that there are a few demos in the first dvd (10/10).

I just love doing the open and close and am happy I did 25 reps. I also did longer on the inner thigh stretches held for 200 count.
I can't wait for tomorrow now - see if I ache much haha.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #150
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Simply me
Hi everyone, I came across this site tonight by googling 'Callanetics '
I dug out my old video on 27th July and today I did my 12th session - hope I can join in with the monthly challenge here, it's brilliant to read the posts - I don't know anyone who does Callanetics so this is wonderful.
When you refer to 10/10 is that the first video ? If it is its the one I'm using - shall I get the other DVDs - are they much different ?
My big incentive is holiday on 23rd but I want this to be the new me so hopefully this forum will keep me motivated

Maggie x

Last edited by Simply me; 08-15-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Closed Thread