Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Exercise Board (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/)
-   -   Just do SOMETHING challenge ! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/807574-just-do-something-challenge.html)

Deb 07-07-2013 04:10 PM

Just do SOMETHING challenge !

who's in ?

everyone welcome and just like the title says.....**** something****

Karen..how many horses do you have?

misty1028 07-07-2013 05:10 PM

Deb count me in, I don't want to get out of shape after working at it so hard. I've been walking, going to the gym as often as I can but do try and do an exercise tape or alot of swimming.

Deb 07-07-2013 05:24 PM

Misty you have been rock'in it for sure !!!!!

nice to see you here:high5:

hi Rocco

CJMO 07-07-2013 05:52 PM

I'm in

2 walks with LD and swiming today

iakaren 07-07-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 16504078)
who's in ?

everyone welcome and just like the title says.....**** something****

Karen..how many horses do you have?

Total of 9.........One is retired, one is 2 years old, and 7 are riding age, and under-excercised..

Are we going to set goals or keep track of SOMETHING?(since that is in our title....)

Deb 07-07-2013 07:25 PM

Cheryl you are going to grow gills....................:lol:

Karen 9 horses..wow lots of work...and so much:love:

CJMO 07-08-2013 07:08 AM

Sounds like a good idea Karen. It would keep us accountable

CJMO 07-08-2013 08:20 AM

7/7 2 LD walks and swimming
7/8. 20 min. Walk

Deb 07-08-2013 09:25 AM

Group RX at the ymca....its a full body workout

I almost didn't go because my foot is so swollen from dropping a table on myself while setting up for the fire men last night

but I did it and managed to drink 4 liters of water while I was there:)

CJMO 07-08-2013 12:37 PM

Walk with LD

CJMO 07-08-2013 06:26 PM

I have my 10000 steps in for today

CJMO 07-08-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 16504972)
Group RX at the ymca....its a full body workout

I almost didn't go because my foot is so swollen from dropping a table on myself while setting up for the fire men last night

but I did it and managed to drink 4 liters of water while I was there:)

Ouch! How's the foot?

Deb 07-09-2013 06:46 AM

foots not too bad this morning but it lots of pretty colors:)

good for you on the steps Cheryl:shake:

Im sore this morning so im going to play with my bowflex before heading out for a walk with my office manager
then vac some floors and wash and hang some drapes

misty1028 07-09-2013 11:52 AM

Got to the gym for an hour this morning, got 3 bottles of water in so far. Going on the peddle boat with my boy after dinner tonight. It really gives your legs a workout.

Karen I remember when one of your horses was born. Do you still have that one. Maybe the 2 year old???

Cheryl swimming is good total body workout. I have these things I bought for the kids, there called noodles and I use them to hang on to and do water exercise.

Deb Ouch hope your food heals fast. Last week I dropped a large can on my ankle bone and it still hurts.

Deb 07-09-2013 02:18 PM

Misty what does Rocco think of you in the lake hanging on to your noodle?

:hyst:

misty1028 07-09-2013 03:23 PM

Rocco has a boggie board that he lays on half way when I'm on the noodle:hyst: Right now he's on Prednisone for an ear infection and thinks he's a puppy again.

Well so much for taking the peddle boat out. Got in the middle of the lake and the sky opened up and it started pouring, now that was a workout to get that boat back in, legs are going to be killing me tomorrow:cry:

Deb 07-09-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misty1028 (Post 16507100)
Rocco has a boggie board that he lays on half way when I'm on the noodle:hyst:

now that is a picture I must see :love:

hope Rocco's ear gets better soon..ah he is puppy again..

I am doing the rain dance here so send some Misty:lol:

CJMO 07-09-2013 07:12 PM

Reached my 10000 steps.

Poor Rocco. Or not? Meds make him feel like a puppy again. Boogie board pooch :) we have noodles too but I use a float saddle. Ride em Cowgirl :laugh:

Glad your foot is better Deb

Deb 07-09-2013 08:19 PM

well I don't have a noodle:sad:

dogs have noodles and here I am noodle'less

labmini 07-10-2013 08:58 AM

HI! I would love to join if there is room for one more!

I have been pretty consistent with my workouts, but would love to be accountable here

Last night was vinyassa yoga and tonight is a Firm tape

Best of luck to all!

Deb 07-10-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labmini (Post 16508213)
HI! I would love to join if there is room for one more!

Last night was vinyassa yoga and tonight is a Firm tape

!

:welcome:

what is Vinyassa yoga?

do tell

misty1028 07-10-2013 12:54 PM

:welcome: labmini wtg go on your workouts, you'll fit right in here, we all like to be accountable.

Well got to the gym a little to early this morning so got to workout for 1 1/2. Loved it, I tried a few different things. .

iakaren 07-10-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misty1028 (Post 16506735)
Got to the gym for an hour this morning, got 3 bottles of water in so far. Going on the peddle boat with my boy after dinner tonight. It really gives your legs a workout.

Karen I remember when one of your horses was born. Do you still have that one. Maybe the 2 year old???

Cheryl swimming is good total body workout. I have these things I bought for the kids, there called noodles and I use them to hang on to and do water exercise.

Deb Ouch hope your food heals fast. Last week I dropped a large can on my ankle bone and it still hurts.

Yes, we still have buckskin filly. And she is 2 this summer. County Fair next week, so the girls are working on getting ready. Katey's softball team lost 2 nights ago, so her team's season is over. DH's team won last night, so DH is coaching again tonight........

I have GS, so not much activity for me tonight. Fed the girls before they went to horse practice, and they turned my mare out, so no riding for me tonight....

CJMO 07-10-2013 07:20 PM

Walked LD and got in my 10000 steps

:welcome: labmini I'm not familiar with that yoga either

Karen I would think taking care of GS would be pretty active. Which horse is in your Avi congrats on DH team winning

Misty that was a long work out. Sore ? We need rain too

Poor Deb is noodle less :cry: how's the foot ?

iakaren 07-11-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJMO (Post 16509315)
Walked LD and got in my 10000 steps

:welcome: labmini I'm not familiar with that yoga either

Karen I would think taking care of GS would be pretty active. Which horse is in your Avi congrats on DH team winning

Misty that was a long work out. Sore ? We need rain too

Poor Deb is noodle less :cry: how's the foot ?

Sunny is in the Avi. He is 10 yrs old now. Caleb is very active, but Gma time is often taking a break...laugh:

DH team lost last night, so season is over:shake: Now DD20 and Dad get to start conditioning for her college softball:p

Deb 07-11-2013 06:03 AM

Morning all...

my foot is 60% better....wont keep me from my group RX class

so off I go:hiya:

labmini 07-11-2013 08:01 AM

HI there!

So I join this challenge and didn't work out last night!? So silly of me- tonight is a pretty intense yoga class.

Vinyassa yoga is a type of yoga that flows, lots of sun salutations and asnas - I think its becoming my favorite - my fave used to be Ashtanga but I cant make the class at my studio.

Its a great type of yoga!

have a great day all

Deb 07-11-2013 09:14 AM

Thursday instructor for class is so much harder than monday:)

I haven't been to yoga in a couple weeks but now that my foot seems to be getting better I will wed mornings

CJMO 07-11-2013 04:23 PM

Busy day. Already over 15000 steps.

Karen sorry DH team lost. Sunny is gorgeous. Did you get moving today?

Deb glad the foot is better. Gonna skip Thurs. classes?

Labmini that sounds like a nice style of yoga.

labmini 07-12-2013 07:22 AM

Hi everyone!

Popping by to log my workout from last night- I did a firm tape, I was scheduled to go to yoga, but things kept me from it. So Firm yesterday and tomorrow, yoga on Sunday. I wont be able to get a workout in today as I slept late and am working late.

Keep moving everyone!