Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Thanks Susan!

Jigglebuster - there are spiked balls you can purchase, I send all my clients out with them. They are fabulous for rolling about under your feet, even when your sat on the sofa watching tv. You can also use them on tight muscles pre stretch. So if your tight through the hamstrings you can roll the balls up and down the muscle (with the fibre so knee to buttock and back) and it will release the fascia. Most tight people have knots in the fascia rather than truly tight muscles. The balls really help. As I always tell my clients - reprogramming your body as to what is safe is like dieting to lose weight. The slower you do it the safer and more lasting the results, and the less likely you are to over do it and head off in the wrong direction.
Beautifully put Zula. After I watched the video I went right out and bought a spikey ball.

Session #10 for July done. My regular day is tomorrow but we have another dr. visit so I opted for today instead. It's a perfect day for exercising with the windows open. The cool cross breeze off the river felt marvelous! After posting my sequence earlier I was so motivated to do them today I couldn't resist.

Happy pulsing everyone.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2014
2 more hours. 11.5/20. I'm gonna keep on keepin' on! Everyone is doing a fabulous job - keep it up!!
Old 07-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #243
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanw53 View Post
It's OK Amanda. We've all been where you are. Eventually your body will adjust and strengthen and your thighs won't scream as much. I'll be honest, it never gets easy, but it does get better. I still feel it in the thighs. I do my rotations super slow and controlled and in a figure eight and the thighs are all part of the movement. I also believe that the scoops are the most challenging movements in the series. Think of your upper body as being light as a feather stretching up through the crown. I always focus on keeping my upper body calm when I do these. In the 10/10 video Callan finishes the rotations and then falls over in a grimace laughing that if the instructor feels it like that you know you're in trouble! I read somewhere yesterday that you want your life to be easy and your exercise to be a challenge. Just do what you can, take all the breaks you need and "see" yourself controlled and before you know it you will be there. I meant to tell you before that my personal series always takes over two hours and always has. Working slowly and deliberately allows you to learn something new every time.

Keep up the good work. You're doing well.
Thanks for the support. I will keep going and tomorrow morning I will laugh at my thighs when they start to hurt and stick my tongue out at them (and then cry with the pain LOL!!). I won't add any additional exercises to my routine until my thighs sort themselves out.

I am just following the original callanetics programme but once some of the exercises become too 'easy', last time I replaced them with the super callanetics ones. I just do them from the book. DVD to follow would be no good for me, I noticed that as I do each exercise, I am actually doing them all with my eyes closed so that I can feel which muscles are working (and I don't want to see the gosh moving around LOL!!)

Amanda
Old 07-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #244
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

Gallery: QueenBacon
Stats: 230/166/130
WOE: paleo eating
Start Date: Low carb living a few yrs now.. Restart Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBacon View Post
ahhhhh i kicked butt todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this morning I did brazil buttlift Cardio Axe then this evening my hubby went to a baseball game so when the kids went to bed I did a half hour of Turbo and another hour of callanetics!

16.5 total and 12.5 for July!
17.5 total and 13.5 for July woo hoo!
I can't wait to take more pix at 20 hrs!
Old 07-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zula
Stats: 140/113/100
WOE: Raw vegan trying for moderate carbs
Well done QueenBacon!

Susan can I ask why you don't pulse on the stretches?

I did hour 16 yesterday and had so much housework to do this morning I thought I'd give myself today off. But I breezed through the housework after waking up with a stinking headache (think its candidia die off) and thought I'd just do the warm up and stretch to make sure posture wasn't an element. 60 minutes later whole DVD done and headache gone! So I've done 17 hours and I'm going to make my 18-20 target for July!

As a bonus my left knee just touched the floor for the first time today in the lower back stretch!
Old 07-25-2013, 05:03 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: keepfitbrit
Start Date: 9th September 2014
Hi everyone

9/10 done today of Evo -just about managed it with the kids playing around the house - not quite as meditative as usual

Amanda - the pelvic exercises are a challenge aren't they? I have jelly legs after I finish my session and even walking up and down stairs feels strange for a while afterwards!

Thanks Susan for your personalised schedule. I think I may try writing one down as well. Now I'd forgotten about the inner thigh squeeze as it's not on the Evo DVD so I went to look it up in my book. However, I'm unsure where to place it in my schedule as Evo do sections in a different order but I think the most obvious time to do the exercise is after the sitting thigh pulses, if you know the ones I mean. I would then do the abs section and warm down after that to finish.

Queenbacon you really are a workout queen!

Happy pulsing everyone
Old 07-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Well done QueenBacon!

Susan can I ask why you don't pulse on the stretches?

I did hour 16 yesterday and had so much housework to do this morning I thought I'd give myself today off. But I breezed through the housework after waking up with a stinking headache (think its candidia die off) and thought I'd just do the warm up and stretch to make sure posture wasn't an element. 60 minutes later whole DVD done and headache gone! So I've done 17 hours and I'm going to make my 18-20 target for July!

As a bonus my left knee just touched the floor for the first time today in the lower back stretch!
There has been a change of thinking in the fitness field recently concerning pulses during stretches. I first learned of it through the Evolution DVD and then someone in the thread (?) had mentioned that they had made the same change for ballet students so I decided to follow suit. It took a few times to feel comfortable without pulsing but now I believe I get a better stretch by continually relaxing further into the stretch instead of focusing on holding the position and pulsing. For some unknown reason I feel better with pulsing on the hamstring stretch so I kept that one the same.
Congrats on that lower back stretch. I'm still a couple months from that point. Range of motion has always been a challenge for me and I seem to hold that tightness in my lower back like my life depended on it.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/155/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
Well, I'm back, and although I did not do my Callanetics this morning, I did do the stretches in conjunction with my breath focussed yoga. In doing so, I was about to do the side stretches, and all around my hip bone was quite tight, so I took out a ball, just a softball, and tried the whole fascia thing.

It worked! My side stretches were more full, and in sitting on the floor, I was on my sits bones! It wasn't totally comfortable at first; I had to relax the muscles that run from my hip bone to my pelvic bone, but once I did, I was actually able to relax into the stretch. And WOW! I was able to go just a bit further than when I was on the towel and did not do the fascia thing.

So thank you so much Susan!

Zula, I think you hit something in regards to the safe thing. Just reading that line made me cry. So I guess I have even more healing to do. It seems it's a lifelong journey. Thanks for your words, and suggestion.
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.5
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.25"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.0"/14.0
Starting all over with 193 hours (6/? this month) of Callanetics, and playing outside!

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 07-25-2013 at 06:04 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #249
Major LCF Poster!

You are welcome Jigglebuster. The thanks really goes to Sandra's generous nature for posting it originally. I'm so glad it helped you : )
Old 07-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #250
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kb910
Stats: current 166 Goal 120
WOE: Keto Zero Carb/ AdvoCare
Start Date: 11/2012
Ok I think I just did hr 4.5 of my 10 goal. This week has been horendous so I havent been able to dedicate 1 hr to my callanetics, although I did go to the Y on Tuesday and worked on the farm yesterday. I am seeing differences slowly. I am sure I would see them faster if I did it daily which is my actual goal. So I am 1/2 way to my 10 and I too cant wait to take pics at 10! Still taking my AdvoCare. I have been busy changing lives with that this week too so I didnt have time to be selfish with my workouts LOL.

Got my new body fat calipers today and my new reebok atv shoes. My hubby and I are going to start walking in the mornings.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mandiew
8/8 completed
Old 07-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #252
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

callanetics books?
ok I know there are a few different callanetics books around... I was looking on eBay for A second hand book.. any suggestions? this way I can take it with me, do it at work, at the park, etc...
Old 07-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #253
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cartzy
Finally got in an hour of 10/10 today. Will do another one tomorrow!
Old 07-26-2013, 03:34 AM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Jigglebuster we store emotions in our posture too. It's not at all unusual to feel very emotional when they release, and also releasing the emotions in an verbal/thought process way will often release the tense area too. The area you are struggling with is most commonly associated with fear. It is also most often a deep and compounded fear, from the past and not necessarily something you are in danger of now. If that rings any bells then when you stretch out think about letting go of the emotion around it and send it out of your body to vaporise in the air.

I tried the super Callanetics DVD today. Not expecting at all to get through it, I just thought that the warm up and stretches might provide some variety, I've been finding the tummy sections relatively easy so wanted more challenge and knew I could always do the legs and behind sections from the 10/10.

Here are my thoughts as I ended up doing the whole thing.

Warm up - love it! That forward bend/hamstring stretch where you interlace your fingers behind your back and take your arms over your head as you bend forward was amazing. I got such an amazing release from it that thoracic/lumbar spine join that I cried. I also loved the challenge of lifting the legs in the underarm stretch. It adds a whole new dimension.

Abdominals 1 - can do all 100 straight off, no problems

Abdominals 2&3 - can do 50 with up leg at 60 degrees and down leg a food off the floor before my back takes over and I need a rest. So I do each side in two segments. I'm mobile through both my hips and SIJ's so all those little muscles in my pelvis are on mega long ligaments which can't cope with my leg weight and then my back starts to take over. I had to give myself a talking to a few hours back because I was getting frustrated when I have to stop to protect my back before my tummy muscles are even working. But I have come a LONG way. I was struggling to do 20 with my other leg bent and foot on the floor at the start, so do be able to do 50 in the advanced position means I've done some serious strengthening. I think it doesn't help as I feel most calm and stable when I have the soles of my feet on the floor, I find it much harder to centre myself during the exercise with my feet off the ground.

Abdominals 4 - I can do all 100 straight off now with my legs fluctuating between 45 and 50 degrees, so I'm happy with that.

Abdominals 5 - I found this insanely hard (which is what I wanted) but I did just about manage it.

Abdominals 6 - So hard! I got down almost before collapsing and I got up so far before struggling. Something to work on for sure!

Legs 1 - those pelvic waves! I can do two before needing a walk around before number 3. This isn't improving but I am getting lower and lower each time so I am getting stronger and stronger.

Legs 2 - I found the comment about coming more upright on your feet interesting. I have very small feet so I was tending to be very upright with my heels right up off the ground at the start, so I think when I started out I was making things harder for myself. But I did manage the 20 (verses the 10 on 10/10) with a short break at 10 before finishing off. I am getting lower and lower on these too.

Leg stretches - I liked all the suggestions for increasing the stretch as I had lost all stretch at all on the 10/10 where my hamstrings have lengthened. I liked moving out of the hip the most, that really helped me. Loved those lifted leg pulses too! What a challenge!

Hips 1&2 - the starting two are the same two as the 10/10 and I can now manage those both fine whilst being upright.

Hips 3&4 - kneeling, fine, no problems except my knees protested a little at the kneeling.

Hips 5&6 - standing, holly wow! I found that my hip of the standing leg (especially when bending my torso towards the lifted leg) worked even harder than the lifted leg. Not sure whether I'm meant to feel that or whether it's my rubbish joints, but what a burn! I had to take a breather between legs for the straight leg ones!

Open and close - I loved this! Had to take a break at 20 and again at 40 but I did get to 50 in the end.

Stretch 1 - I couldn't get very far over with my hands clasped behind my back and lifted so that's a lovely challenge.

Stretch 2 - loved that hamstring one, I really managed to lengthen by back nicely as well as getting a hamstring stretch.

Lower back stretch - love as always, I could stay there all day

Splits - can't get close, my pelvic floor is WAY too tight at the moment. It's holding onto my whole pelvis.

Pelvic rotations - these KILL my knees, it's the twisting action so I make my rotations small and work more on the tilt, I managed 10 each side rather than the 20.

Pelvic scopes/stretches - managed all 20, I find these much easier on the knees as there is not twisting.

Inner thigh squeeze - squeezing with your legs lifted adds a whole new dimension and my back kept trying to take over so it took me three attempts to get through those 50 before the usual legs on the floor squeeze. I'm hopeful this will help strengthen my legs for that abdominal work.

Over all I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think I'm going to do 3/4 10/10 then make 1/4 the super. It has also taken me up to 18.5 hours so far so I am going to aim for my 20 hour target as I have surpassed the 18 hour lower target limit! Two more 10/10's and I'm there!

On a separate note, last night I tried a 10 minute pilates ab workout and breezed through all the advance modifications with ease. I spent 2 years religiously doing pilates for my joints (which did work) but I have never done that segment with the ease I did it last night after 17 hours of Callanetics!!

I also had a client yesterday whom I was giving a demonstration to regarding releasing the back muscles with a foam roller. Last time I did this I was almost hysterical with the pain (it was FAR too much for where I was post baby) and now I can do it with no pain or discomfort. I'm so pleased!
Old 07-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
callanetics books?
ok I know there are a few different callanetics books around... I was looking on eBay for A second hand book.. any suggestions? this way I can take it with me, do it at work, at the park, etc...
I picked up one from Amazon last month for a friend and paid less than $5. It was an old library copy that was slightly musty but usable. They are out of print so used is your only option. Well worth the hunt.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:31 AM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Excellent work Zula!! Wait until you see how much more quickly you get results with Super. With your long ligaments you might benefit from that series the most. I'm excited about how strong you're becoming. Enjoy.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:43 AM   #257
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

Susan, do you know which ones are good? I saw a few different ones
Old 07-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #258
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandiew View Post
8/8 completed
Congratulations Mandie! I love how you're so quietly consistent.

One more hour for me. My knees are getting pointier. I think my elephant wrinkles might even be shrinking / smoothing out.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #259
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Virago
Stats: 196/168/126
WOE: No diet plan, just eating sensibly
Hello! I'm new here and rather late to join the July Challenge but better late than never as my mother used to say.

I've been exercising for years and have some decent muscle under my you-know-what but I'm tired of weights (and my knees and other joints are achy) so I really want to make Callanetics my core exercise plan. I have a whole bunch of the DVDs (10 in 10, Super - which I'm *not* ready for!, AM/PM, Quick Callanetics and Evolution) so I have NO excuses, lol.

I currently start my day with a Classical Stretch or Essentrics episode and that's not going to change, and I think Callanetics will complement it very well. Right now I'm committing to 2 days a week of Callanetics; maybe I'll eventually add a third.

Oh, and a question - has anyone here tried Chicometrics? I think it's kinda like Callanetics, and it's also low-key while featuring a gazillion tiny isometric reps. I have a couple of their DVDs still lying around and thought I'd try them again too to see how they feel...
Old 07-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Susan, do you know which ones are good? I saw a few different ones
I definitely recommend the original 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours. This book is a must in my opinion. Callanetics For Your Back is rich with info about back problems. Honestly, I own one for the referance value but I haven't opened my copy in 20 years. When my back gave me trouble I pulled out 10/10 and read through it to motivate myself to do them, if only long enough to stabilize my back for a while. Even during the years when I avoided Callanetics that 10/10 book got read. It is never far from my seat in the living room. I taught classes way back when and that book was my bible. I've not seen any of the others.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Virago! I'm sure Callanetics will work as your central fitness system. When you begin you might want to follow Callan's advice in the book and do 1/4 of the series for four days in a row to familiarize yourself with the movements and give your body time to adapt. I did all of the warm-ups every time when I started, then 1/4 of the recommended pulses for everything else. Then take a break for a day or two and start your regular schedule. Regardless of how you choose to begin remember to be gentle with yourself and only do what you can. It will get better more quickly than you expect. If we can be of any assistance just ask. Enjoy, and happy pulsing.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #262
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Virago
Stats: 196/168/126
WOE: No diet plan, just eating sensibly
Hi Susan and thank you for the friendly welcome!
Thanks also for the advice - starting off with a gentler 4-day bootcamp sounds smart to me too.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Let us know how you get on Virago!

My behind is seriously aching this morning. It's the first time any part of me has hurt the next day since starting. This is where I'm tempted by the Quick Callanetics to just do the tummy section (my problem area) as I'm struggling to work that area.

I'm a bit stiff (we were target shooting last night) so i need to loosen up and stretch plus I want to work my tummy so I might mash together an hour of warm up, tummy and stretch today.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

I'm looking forward to my Callanetics time today. I've been struggling with stiffness in my back for a couple weeks now (since my Alexander weekend) and it can stop any time now! One of my main reasons for choosing Callanetics is the freedom of movement you gain right from the beginning and I'm having a hard time with having to think before I move to avoid muscle spasms. After thinking about it I theorize that I may have over stretched that weekend. I also think it's possible that 10 years of no fitness program coupled with a tendency to collapse in on myself has left my muscular system more compromised than I thought it did and my back muscles are protesting taking their support responsibilities back. Thank goodness Callanetics strengthens the abs so quickly or I'd be immovable by now!!! Hopefully today's session will make a marked improvement.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:11 AM   #265
Senior LCF Member

I hope your feeling much better after your Callanetics practice today Susan! Sending you releasing vibes, be kind to yourself.

I ended up doing 10/10 today so I'm up to 19.5 hours. I will measure after I've broken that 20 hour bracket (hopefully tomorrow) but I think whilst I've not seen the same results as 'Jean' who is mentioned in the DVD (with her photos), I have seen a vast improvement from hour 10.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #266
odo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: odo
Stats: 148
WOE: none
Start Date: 2003, 07/2013
Wow,
Well done Mandie Next month I will set myself a target too

Zula - Many moons ago when I did callentics, I started off doing the 10/10 and then as the individual exercises didn't work the various sections as they became stretched/stronger, I would replace them with the super callanetics equivalent and I laughed at your comments about them - it brought back memories LOL I cannot wait to get back to that stage/level again.

I have damaged knees from a horse riding accident 20 odd years ago. Callanetics are the only exercise programme that I find I can do without suffering with my knees afterwards and I do not need any medication for my knees. I was having problems with them a month ago but they have stabilised since doing callanetics and are getting stronger again

Amanda
Old 07-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #267
Major LCF Poster!

Session #11 for July complete! Right on schedule. This thread has kept me on schedule for two months now. Thank you guys.

I really needed the workout today. I could feel Zula's releasing thoughts and they helped a lot. I tried not to over stretch this time and focused on letting tension melt away. The muscle stress in my back is starting to let go. I never had this type of discomfort with Callanetics, but I never got this out of control before either. Persistence and perseverance will win out.

Great progress all. Keep it up.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #268
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mandiew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglebuster View Post
Congratulations Mandie! I love how you're so quietly consistent.

One more hour for me. My knees are getting pointier. I think my elephant wrinkles might even be shrinking / smoothing out.
Hehe, sorry I always say I will post more than just my number....but never do it! I either do my hour in the morning then have to rush out to do the banking/shopping etc etc or late at night then I'm too tired lol! I will try harder to interact
Old 07-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Well, I found a scale (same one I used before) and it seems I have lost the weight I gained a few weeks ago pound for pound.

Susan, maybe do the easier version of things and be gentle on that body of yours. It's speaking to you now. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard to have a setback like that.

Knees, my knees have clicked my entire life, I've had one completely pop out, and when I'm consistently doing Callanetics, the clicking goes away, so does the threat of a weakened tendon. At this very moment, I wouldn't know I have ever had a problem with them.

My ankle was damaged a couple years ago, too, when I landed badly on it. There was a snap sound and one of my major tendons dislocated. Callanetics brought my ankle back. the dislocation caused a slight flattening of my arches, despite it being back in place, and yesterday I noticed my arches were slightly higher.

So, if you have back, knee, ankle, or any sort of physical problem I would highly recommend Callanetics, just do it gently and don't push... at all, at all. Think of it more as something is better than nothing, and you'll see your body come back to life, slowly but surely.

As far as dear Jean (Gene?) is concerned, think about it, she was a student of Callan herself. I'm sure Callan was there with every 10 hours she did making sure her technique was as good as she could muster, and we all know what developing our technique does for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandiew View Post
Hehe, sorry I always say I will post more than just my number....but never do it! I either do my hour in the morning then have to rush out to do the banking/shopping etc etc or late at night then I'm too tired lol! I will try harder to interact
Oh! Please don't take what I said the wrong way! I actually meant what I said, "quietly consistent" (something to be proud of!). For me, jabbering away like I do on here seems to motivate me, but it's not for everyone. No pressure.

Virago!

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 07-27-2013 at 05:17 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Yes I quite agree Jigglebuster re Jean! Plus I've come to Callanetics with a whole load of physical 'baggage'. I'm hyper mobile, I've recently had a baby/c-section, the cartilage in both knees is heavily damaged and I'm a horse rider so I have all sorts of 'quirks' from the times in the saddle over the last 25 years my position has been less than perfect because of the rest of things I've mentioned.

I've taken my measurements this morning and I am delighted to report a loss of 4 inches all over (not a single oz of weight still mind, but that's another story) since I completed hour 10. How is that for motivation! Measurements below in the order of start, after 10 hours, after 20 hours. I'd really like to put them into a signature to keep me motivated but I can't work out how to do it!

Biceps relaxed - ?/10/10
Boobage - 39/38.75/38
Natural Waist - 28.25/27/26.5
Hands width below belly button - ?/33/32.5
Hips - 35/33.75/33.5
Top thigh - ?/18.75/18.5
Above knee - ?/12.75/12.25
Calf - ?/12.25/12

Funnily enough my arms look much smaller despite measuring just the same, that was the big surprise. I'm delighted with 0.5 off my waist, totally delighted, but the biggest win was the 0.75 inch off of my bust! That back fat above my bra line has hugely reduced. I'm still battling it below bra and above hips. I think most of my waist loss has been around the front. Hopefully as I get those tummy muscles working higher and higher I will see more results. All in, in 20.5 hours I've lost a whole inch off bust, 1.75 inches off waist and 1.5 inches off my hips. Not too shabby I'd say!

My 20 hour problem area photo for comparison! Pooch has lifted and tightened a lot. Most of what is left is where my skin is still a bit thin, although the speed in which is it retracting is amazing since doing the callanetics!

Last edited by Zula; 07-28-2013 at 01:23 AM..
Closed Thread