LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 03:46 AM   #151
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

Gallery: QueenBacon
Stats: 230/166/130
WOE: paleo eating
Start Date: Low carb living a few yrs now.. Restart Nov 2010
13.5 hours, and 9.5 for July

I have a house guest so I'm going to be limited for the next week... he's sleeping on my couch which makes my tv not accessible... yesterday I jogged a little, then did some callanetics in the park ( half hours worth of standing legs and stretches a combo of 10 in 10 and evolution)
today my guest had to leave first thing in the morning to do something, so I got to do 10 in 10 yay!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 03:47 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zula
Stats: 140/113/100
WOE: Raw vegan trying for moderate carbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahviya View Post
Yes, except my son is 12 years old (last week). Your results were amazing after just 6 hours, I have been doing this for 9 weeks and dont have the same results. I know we are all different in how our bodies respond, but I figured I would have a significant change in my pooch and legs after 9 long weeks. If I could go running again I would. Metal in ankle prevents that since I have damaged it twice running. Doctor told me next time I would have to have surgery again to replace the metal.

I have looked at the before/after photos of people ater 10 hours who look amazing and are about the same size and shape I am. That is why I am frustrated, people have amazing results in 10 hours and mine are nothing after 9 weeks. Maybe I should do callanetics everyday to notice more of a change instead of 3/4 times per week? I don't know. The only place I notice the change is my face. It has gotten thinner

Have a great day. Till tomorrow.
I confess to doing the 10/10 daily. I've done (many moons ago) pilates in the past and I find that I personally respond better to working out for a short period daily rather than attempting marathons several times a week. I can't run either because my knee's are knackered.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:54 AM   #153
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

Quote:
Yes, except my son is 12 years old (last week). Your results were amazing after just 6 hours, I have been doing this for 9 weeks and dont have the same results. I know we are all different in how our bodies respond, but I figured I would have a significant change in my pooch and legs after 9 long weeks. If I could go running again I would. Metal in ankle prevents that since I have damaged it twice running. Doctor told me next time I would have to have surgery again to replace the metal.

I have looked at the before/after photos of people ater 10 hours who look amazing and are about the same size and shape I am. That is why I am frustrated, people have amazing results in 10 hours and mine are nothing after 9 weeks. Maybe I should do callanetics everyday to notice more of a change instead of 3/4 times per week? I don't know. The only place I notice the change is my face. It has gotten thinner

Have a great day. Till tomorrow.
I understand how you feel...
let me ask you a question, what is your diet like? I think I got amazing results (I think in person the results are better then in pictures) but my diet along with the callanetics is on point. I was eating all natural, no grains, no soy, no sugar (artifical or natural) and doing callanetics... I don't think my results would have been so good with out eating so healthy.
we can't expect our body to treat us well if we don't treat it well... the better you take care of it, the better it takes care of you...

it's like a BMW, it takes 92 ( premium) gas. sure you can fill it with 89, but it's not going to perform the same way...
Fit into my Guess Black Skinny Jeans
"i may pause, but I don't stop"
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #154
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: keepfitbrit
Start Date: 16th April 2013
Hi everyone

Just finished 5th session today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
:

Callanetics takes away the pain, the stiffness, the creakiness, the squeakiness, and it improves flexibility, strength, and endurance, and gives well-being, hope and joy.
Love this! I think I will write it down Auntie Em to keep me on track!

Ayviya - not everyone on here is shrinking down and losing inches -I've been doing this since April and although some clothes fit better I still have a pooch but try and focus on the definition on my obliques and underneath my breastbone. It will take time. My inner thighs are also taking their time as well. But I know where I started off and I was in poor shape fitness-wise (apart from having to walk everywhere because of no car) so maybe I will take longer than other people on this board to tone up. I'm also still getting to grips with the exercises even now after 42 hours/sessions. I am learning new tweaks etc all the time. For some people it may be effortless and that is great but I know I can't compare myself to anyone whether it be photos or measurements or weight. I know its hard and I've felt the way you have -but I think there comes a point you have to accept where you're at, keep moving forward and most importantly be kind to yourself. Thinking of you
Old 07-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168... 153(March)/???/~145 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Organic and nothing packaged and 70% raw.
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
Quote:
Susan and Jigglebuster - I did measurements this morning and here they are seems more depressig than encouraging.

Well after 9 weeks here are my stats. Not much to write home about I figured there would be more inches lost. Instead, I gained 1.5” in both arms. Not much of a difference in the abdominal measurements.

What more should I be doing to improve my stats? I can feel me abs when I work them which gave me hope that I would have lost more than half an inch.
Lower – 48.0” July – 2013 – 47.5” ~ -.5” loss
Thighs: LMay 2013 – 29.0”) July – 2013 - 26” ~ -3” loss
R: (Ma 2013 – 29.0”) July – 2013 - 27” ~ -2” loss
Arms: LMay 2013 – 14.5”) July – 2013 - 16”~ +1.5” GAIN
R: (May 2013 – 14.5”) July – 2013 - 16”~ +1.5 GAIN

Bottom Line – June 2013 ~ didn't bother to check in the mirror.

You know what? It sounds as though you are doing great! Why are you frowning on a 3" loss on your thigh??? If you saw my stats in 2009 you would have seen the rollercoaster my measurements went on. My thighs weren't budging, even got bigger at one point, the same happened with my abs, and didn't begin to shrink for quite a few months... but my lower thighs were! I just didn't notice it until 5 months later - completely clueless! Didn't you say you've lost two bathing suit sizes??? That's not nothing.

You're also not taking into account what I mentioned before about parts you're not measuring changing without you realising it.

You complain of your pants not fitting now, but if you read past threads you'd realise that is part of the lifting process that happens. It will start to shift and shrink, but only when your body is ready.

If you talk to anyone building muscle, many people gain in weight and measurements before losing. It's the way things work. My calves are bigger now, but because I'm aware of all this I paid attention, visually to my lower calf and I'm seeing it pull in there, and this make me okay with the gain. Lately my abs have increased in size, but I'm trusting this is something pushing up because I know I'm stronger. Does your forearm look different to you by chance? Are you stronger, more flexible, taller?

So.... what should you do? Keep going! The more you do the better your technique becomes, the better the results. I've had times where I've lost .25" in a month, only to lose 1.5" the next. You'll see.
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.5
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.5"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.25"/14.0
Starting all over with 171 hours (14/16 this month) of Callanetics, and playing outside!

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 07-16-2013 at 05:16 AM..
Old 07-16-2013, 05:39 AM   #156
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ahviya
Stats: 215
Start Date: May, 2013
Thank you everyone for your responses. I am not upset with my arms, as the definition is there and they look good. I just expected more/better results after nine weeks. I don't eat junk food, a lot of what I eat is turkey, fish fruit and veggies. I don't eat red meat or chicken on the bone. Most food is grilled or baked. Don't use sugars or the fake stuff. I follow a very healthy nutritional plan given to me by a register dietician. All my blood work came back this morning at the lower range of normal which is good. Despite the nasty heat and humidity callanetics & swimming have kept asthma in check. Without having to use my inhaler. Like I said I just expected more after nine weeks. I don't rush through and take my time which is why I get up at 5:00am. My weight lifting routine from a friend who is a professional trainer only takes 30 minutes and on those three days I swim for an hour. So that is why I confused as to why the results are not better. Although there is loss only thighs, my pants/scrubs are tighter in the thighs. Weight lifting is for toning and tightening, not seeing either. Trying to keep a positive outlook but I am frustrated. As to not seeing "amazing results" after nine weeks when other had " shockingly Georgous" results after ten hours.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #157
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Susan and Jigglebuster - I did measurements this morning and here they are seems more depressig than encouraging.

Well after 9 weeks here are my stats. Not much to write home about I figured there would be more inches lost. Instead, I gained 1.5” in both arms. Not much of a difference in the abdominal measurements.

What more should I be doing to improve my stats? I can feel me abs when I work them which gave me hope that I would have lost more than half an inch.
Lower – 48.0” July – 2013 – 47.5” ~ -.5” loss
Thighs: LMay 2013 – 29.0”) July – 2013 - 26” ~ -3” loss
R: (Ma 2013 – 29.0”) July – 2013 - 27” ~ -2” loss
Arms: LMay 2013 – 14.5”) July – 2013 - 16”~ +1.5” GAIN
R: (May 2013 – 14.5”) July – 2013 - 16”~ +1.5 GAIN

Bottom Line – June 2013 ~ didn't bother to check in the mirror.
Ahviya, these are great measurements! Get excited about that size increase in your arms. You are obviously building some serious muscle fiber throughout . In my experience with Callanetics the moments of greatest frustration usually precede periods of big change. There's a correlation here with child-rearing. Before every big change in your child's life ( learning to walk, talk, read, play a new sport, get a job, etc., etc) he will push your buttons so much you will wonder how you can keep from killing him long enough to live through the new experience. With Callanetics it's almost like you mind looks for ways to get you to quit now before the really big changes occur. You're going to have to trust us here. Stick with Callanetics and you will eventually sculpt the body you envision. Every body is individual and it takes YOUR body the time it takes for you and no one else. You will survive this. Look at all the people you have never even met who are surrounding you with love through this questioning period. Try to give up the demand you place on yourself to perform to a certain standard and just enjoy the freedom and strength these pulses give you. In time Ahviya. In time.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #158
Senior LCF Member

As i said, I didn't have shocking results after ten hours; it took me 30 to notice anything. BUT I did feel better, stronger, and I knew it would take time.

By the time I had stopped in 2010, I had done 142 (?) hours of Callanetics over 7 months. I'm not sure why I stopped but I did. I think I might have plateaued then and started to do other things and couldn't find the balance, choosing one over the other. I don't know. The point is, it takes time, but it works.

Since March, my main form of exercise has been Callanetics, and my arms look amazing and defined. they look as strong as they are. My lower thighs have lifted off of my knees, and if I look, I can see a bit of that bump people call a "teardrop", and it's getting higher. It's my ONLY positive visual for my legs right now. It allows me not to focus on my elephant knees, btu it doesn't help that when I go out to do parkour, people take pictures of my legs and I see the lumps and bumps and wrinkles this stage is creating, and next to younger, much more fit legs to boot (a big challenge for my self-esteem). However, my flexibility has improved, which from the outside might not be so obvious, and my posture has improved. I notice a difference when I do other activities, letting me know I'm stronger.

The truth is, although I am noticing all this, my measurements have barely budged, not like they did when I was 3-4 months into it in 2009, but I accept this and try to remain patient and positive, because I know all the benefits this amazing regime can produce, and I know it somehow works with my body to allow my body to do what it can when it's ready.

If you're seeing definition, that means your measurements aren't going to change too much, but they are. What happens is the definition or the dents come, which are signs of losing fat and gaining muscle, THEN the loss in inches happens, and things start to melt away. You'll see.

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 07-16-2013 at 06:12 AM..
Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mandiew
3.5 hours done now, Super today - mega sweat fest!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #160
Junior LCF Member

THANK YOU EVERYONE

I guess I was putting too much pressure on myself to have great results in the timeframe that I have been working out. I know that my swim coach said by the end of summer I will trim down (lean muscle build) and it will be noticeable since I swim 1 hour twice a week. I will stick with it and I have a GREAT support group as most of you have been through it and understand what I am feeling and going through.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #161
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kb910
Stats: current 166 Goal 120
WOE: Keto Zero Carb/ AdvoCare
Start Date: 11/2012
I am attempting to do 1 callanetic workout a day. I just got my first dvd yesterday. Did 1 hour of the 10/10 yesterday and today I got the am/pm and quick workout. So I did 1 -20min Butt/thigh already today. I am going to go to they YMCA to do some cardio and weights, then maybe another 10/10 tonight.

Does this sound like too much?? I am on a keto diet and tend to not lose anything even though I basically eat zero carbs. If I even eat 1-2 carbs I start gaining immediately. Please let me know what would be the MOST affective at not only recomposing my body but at maybe losing some more inches andpounds.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #162
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb910 View Post
I am attempting to do 1 callanetic workout a day. I just got my first dvd yesterday. Did 1 hour of the 10/10 yesterday and today I got the am/pm and quick workout. So I did 1 -20min Butt/thigh already today. I am going to go to they YMCA to do some cardio and weights, then maybe another 10/10 tonight.

Does this sound like too much?? I am on a keto diet and tend to not lose anything even though I basically eat zero carbs. If I even eat 1-2 carbs I start gaining immediately. Please let me know what would be the MOST affective at not only recomposing my body but at maybe losing some more inches andpounds.
kb910. I can't speak to diet programs. I myself follow the diabetic diet I prepare for my husband with calorie restriction designed to drop a mere 1 pound a week. It has been working consistently for the past three months since I started focusing on being just a little deficient in daily calories. This way I know that if I keep dropping that small amount every week I am adapting our lifestyle properly and can expect to maintain easily when I get to my goal weight.

As for sculpting your body, you have stumbled on what many of us believe is the most effective method to safely tighten, tone, align and strengthen your body. If you stay with it you are assured of success and will lose inches. This thread is an invaluable resource to stay motivated and search out answers to any questions.

Enjoy the journey. Happy pulsing.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member

kb910, I forgot to respond to your initial question. If you are just beginning I would recommend sticking with 10/10 alone initially. I'm not talking about other fitness programs you are also doing, just to hold up on the other Callanetics programs for a while. Give yourself a week or two to see how you feel before you expand to any other additional Callanetics series. This way you can get real familiar with the movements and your body will tell you how often you can safely work. Remember to give yourself at least one day a week off so your body can recuperate. Have fun.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #164
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Vixentobe
8/15
Hey Ahviya,

Sorry that you weren't happy with your progress. It's hard when you put a time frame on yourself and don't reach it, especially when you're putting your all into it.

I think they are good stats though, so I'll celebrate for you instead!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #165
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixentobe View Post
8/15
Hey Ahviya,

Sorry that you weren't happy with your progress. It's hard when you put a time frame on yourself and don't reach it, especially when you're putting your all into it.

I think they are good stats though, so I'll celebrate for you instead!
Thank you so much. It is hard as I was hoping by this stage of the routine they would be better. I will work on not putting so much pressure on myself and let go. Much easier said than done, as I have always been hard on myself.

Last edited by Ahviya; 07-17-2013 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #166
Junior LCF Member

Well I finished another hour today which makes 5 hours so far this month and 29 since May.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

I'm not sure how I'm going to get my hour in today. I might be able to slip in an exercise here and there throughout my day, but it's the only way. It's one of those days where I wish I didn't have to work so I can relax and just do my Callanetics, but that is not the case. Oh well.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:23 AM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mandiew
4.5/8 completed. Had to do it infront of the fan today as it's so hot! loving it though
Old 07-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #169
Senior LCF Member

I've just done hour number 9.

I've got a wedding in two weeks time and my dress now fits beautifully everywhere but in the boobage area! I've got the super Callanetics DVD but I've been too scared to watch it yet as I've not mastered 10/10 well enough to feel ready to move forwards. Are there any boob/back fat shrinking exercises on the super DVD does anyone know?
Old 07-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #170
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Brielle68
Still pulsing along!

I just 6hrs for July - slowly but surely. I wanted to get an idea of where I stood yesterday, but couldn't find my most recent measurements prior to callanetics. However, I DID find my measurements from about 7 yrs ago when I was at an all time low (bouncing around losing weight) of about 50lbs less than I am right now. First and foremost, I am mortified I let myself creep back up to an all time high, but there's not a huge difference in my inches for all those pounds. Makes me think I might have weighed less but was not as 'tight' - know what I mean? Seriously, there were only a few inches difference in my chest, waist and thighs. Seems like 50lbs would make a bigger difference. Whatever is going on, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and hope the scale starts reflecting the difference, too.

Thanks again for all the support and I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences, too.
Brielle

ps: Don't get me wrong - I looked a LOT better smaller and am not planning on stopping any time soon!
Old 07-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Susan. Sadly I've always been blessed with more than my fair share in the boobage department

I've got about three inches to go to get them into it or there will be some last minute shopping happening! I am still carrying a lot of water weight (think its my post preg hormones), so I think I could shift an inch or so just of water with some dandelion tea. I'm trying to let my body do what it needs to as far as possible in the mean time.

I'm definately not ready for the whole super DVD that's for sure. I just wondered if it was the same exercises ramped up, or whether there were different exercises which might help.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglebuster View Post

I'm not sure how I'm going to get my hour in today. I might be able to slip in an exercise here and there throughout my day, but it's the only way. It's one of those days where I wish I didn't have to work so I can relax and just do my Callanetics, but that is not the case. Oh well.
I feel for you. Good luck with that.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #173
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brielle68 View Post
I just 6hrs for July - slowly but surely. I wanted to get an idea of where I stood yesterday, but couldn't find my most recent measurements prior to callanetics. However, I DID find my measurements from about 7 yrs ago when I was at an all time low (bouncing around losing weight) of about 50lbs less than I am right now. First and foremost, I am mortified I let myself creep back up to an all time high, but there's not a huge difference in my inches for all those pounds. Makes me think I might have weighed less but was not as 'tight' - know what I mean? Seriously, there were only a few inches difference in my chest, waist and thighs. Seems like 50lbs would make a bigger difference. Whatever is going on, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and hope the scale starts reflecting the difference, too.

Thanks again for all the support and I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences, too.
Brielle

ps: Don't get me wrong - I looked a LOT better smaller and am not planning on stopping any time soon!
It's ok Brielle, you are on the mend now and at some point you will have lost that pesky 50 pounds and look like you lost much more.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #174
Senior LCF Member

Well I completely hour 10 today

I realised I did take some measurements shortly before starting because of the dress! So I decided to do a comparison this morning to see how I've done and I'm really pleased with my results despite the persistent water retention.

Measurements are starting/current after the 10 hours of 10/10

Biceps relaxed - ?/10
Boobage (just for Susan!) - 39/38.75
Natural Waist - 28.25/27
Hands width below belly button - ?/33
Hips - 35/33.75
Top thigh - ?/18.75
Above knee - ?/12.75
Calf - ?/12.25

I'm going to remeasure when I get to 20 hours.

I've also attached a photo. Pouch is almost gone, and what remains has really lifted up. I'm only 9 months post partum so my tummy skin is still a bit thin. Sorry for the bruising and stretch marks!

Last edited by Zula; 07-18-2013 at 02:57 AM..
Old 07-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #175
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

wtg zula kutgw!
well I had a house guest which is now gone, so it will be easier for me to do my workouts now yay

yesterday I went to a boot camp class at a place by my job called bad ass academy.
I thought we were doing a zumba class but ended up in back and shoulders boot camp, in a room with no ac... I can't do push ups so my knees are very bruised today! . well I was going to do callanetics this morning but I'm hurting, I know I'll be hurting mor later cause back and shoulders is my weakness, I think callanetics will be much better this evening, can't wait!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:09 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member

I got up at 5:30 this morning due to high heat and humidity, and after some watermelon, decided to do my Callanetics before the heat got too bad today. It was very, very slow going, in some moments wonderful and meditative, and in others it was like I was dragging a dead dinosaur. I even had to turn off Callan; I felt rushed by her pace, believe it or not, and then felt pressure to do it faster than my body wanted. So once off, I was able to just be with my body and move that way. Now I'll know for next time I feel this slow to just turn her off. Normally I find her relaxing and inspiring, just not for today.

I got about a quarter of the exercises (half of the pulses of the exercises in the first half), and didn't get any more done, but that's okay.

Susan, I tried feeling my thighs on the floor stretches like you suggested (thanks for taking the time to pay attention to that for me), and I don't think I'm stretching to the point where my legs are stretching just yet. I'm still trying to get more on my sits bones

Congrats on fitting (mostly) into your dress Zula! As for the boobage situation, I don't know if you mentioned how much time you have, but you might want to try doing knee push-ups. However, it will build your pecks a bit, so there's a chance you will measure larger at first then go down in the boobage area. Oh! For water retention, try chamomile tea. Does it for me every time, more than dandelion.

kb910, to the thread! Although I can appreciate your enthusiasm, that might be a bit much. Most people underestimate how much Callanetics works the body, and since you're combining it with other forms of movement, one session a day, with days off each week, will be plenty. Just remember, sometimes more is less, and when it comes o working our bodies, this is very true. There's a point when more will not benefit more than what it can.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #177
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kb910
Stats: current 166 Goal 120
WOE: Keto Zero Carb/ AdvoCare
Start Date: 11/2012
Ok, today I did my 2nd full hour. This week in total here is what I have done: 20 min bun/thigh Callan, 2 - 10/10 workouts
Mon-10/10
Tues-20min 5min elliptical weights, arms/hips, kettlebell, bosu ball
Thurs 10/10 Will probably do the above today too
T/Th our 1 yr old has swim lessons at the Y so while I wait for daddy baby swim time I get a short 20 min workout it.

I am aready seeing results,my thighs now have a gap where they didnt before. I will be drinking my AdvoCare spark today to release my water retention so I think on Sat I will remeasure.

My daughter is getting interested in Callan as well. She saw me doing them this morning and got interested. She is only 13 but weighs as much as me.

Thanks everyone for all the pointers, tips, and personal responses.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:25 AM   #178
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Domino
Stats: 258/198/140 5'7"
WOE: Low carb my way/Atkins OWL
Start Date: April 1, 2011
Hour three done! Thats three times longer than I've ever done anything else... Geez, this stuff is REALLY good on my back. Not Evolution though. I didn't like it nearly as well as 10/10.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino View Post
Hour three done! Thats three times longer than I've ever done anything else... Geez, this stuff is REALLY good on my back. Not Evolution though. I didn't like it nearly as well as 10/10.
Good work Domino . Yes, it's wonderful for the back. It's wonderful for your entire body. After you've had a good long run at 10/10 pull out Evolution and give it another look. I owned my copy for a year before I actually tried it but I watched it often and thought about the concepts of the pelvic floor engagement and counterpulls so that I could apply them to 10/10. I must admit it has greatly enhanced my 10/10 sessions. My alignment during movements has been tremendously improved by my exposure to Evolution.

Keep it up.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #180
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2014
I tried Evolution last night for the first time. I liked it okay, but prefer 10/10. I felt like I was going to injure my back, so I stopped about 30 minutes in. I liked working my muscles in a different way, though, and there were some things I learned that I will apply to the 10/10 exercises.
Closed Thread