Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > The Exercise Board
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
It is nice to see so much going on in the thread this month.

I watched Super Callanetics today, just to see Callan. How amazing she was.

Still doing my daily routine. I love Callanetics!
Good to see you dropping in. Great to see you maintaining
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #212
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37
Gallery: Nemia
I did my full 10/10 routine! It's wonderful to close my eyes before the stretches and neck exercises, it makes the relaxation more complete. I put my legs today on a higher table and could do the stretches.

I changed the sequence of the leg stretches - first, I do the "foot on the bar" stretches for both sides, then the "arch on the bar" stretches again for both sides. It feels better to switch legs in the middle and not having to stand on one leg all the time. probably Callan has her good reasons for doing one leg after the other and maybe I weaken the effect, but I find it much more enjoyable.

I can do the stomach sequence with ease now but still I keep one leg on the floor.

The Pelvic Scoop is difficult for me - I don't know on which muscles to concentrate. If someone can explain to me where I have to feel the effort, I'd appreciate it.

Very good feeling afterwards. I always say: after Callanetics I feel as if champagne was circulating in my bloodstream. It's such a wonderful "nice to meet you again, didn't know you were around" meeting with my muscles ;-)

Have a lovely day and thank you for the many good ideas here. Holding the stretch and breathing into it before starting to pulse has really made my stretches so much more pleasant and easy.
Nemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #213
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: England
Posts: 61
Gallery: keepfitbrit
Start Date: 9th September 2014
Hi everyone

I'm up to #10 now this month and I think that will be my limit for this month as I've a really hectic few days ahead and a packed weekend as well. So I will resume next week all being well.

Nemia - I close my eyes a lot during the stretches too to help with concentration and relaxation - bliss! I know when I do the pelvic scoop I feel it in my front thighs the most. I think the idea is to make sure you curl up as much as you can before you scoop otherwise you lose the isolation in the thighs. HTH

See you all next month and happy pulsing!
keepfitbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:15 AM   #214
Junior LCF Member
 
Ahviya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern, Connecticut
Posts: 58
Gallery: Ahviya
Stats: 215
Start Date: May, 2013
One down one more to go to reach my goal of 15

OMG ~ my abs hurt sooooooo much. Here is what happened. As you all know, I tried Super Callanetics and felt like I got run over by a mack truck. Then on sunday afternoon after my son's triathalon, we went to visit my parents. My dad gave us one of those abdominal wheels he knows I have been working out and thought I would like to try it. So I put my hands on the handles and did about 50 not feeling a thing. Then on monday, I did callanetics with all 400 abdominal pulses. Was on my feet all day working. Went to bed, got up Tuesday morning and I knew right where my abs were. Everytime I laughed, coughed, sneezed, they hurt couldn't imagine why, then I remember the abs I did on sunday with the wheel and then doing callanetics on monday. Today, I only did 50 abdominal pulses for each exercise as that was all I could muster without hurting myself more.

I am not going to give up on the wheel, but I figure 5-10 will be enough on my non-callnetics days.

~ “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.” ~― Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by Ahviya; 06-26-2013 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: spelling
Ahviya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:12 AM   #215
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahviya View Post
One down one more to go to reach my goal of 15

OMG ~ my abs hurt sooooooo much. Here is what happened. As you all know, I tried Super Callanetics and felt like I got run over by a mack truck. Then on sunday afternoon after my son's triathalon, we went to visit my parents. My dad gave us one of those abdominal wheels he knows I have been working out and thought I would like to try it. So I put my hands on the handles and did about 50 not feeling a thing. Then on monday, I did callanetics with all 400 abdominal pulses. Was on my feet all day working. Went to bed, got up Tuesday morning and I knew right where my abs were. Everytime I laughed, coughed, sneezed, they hurt couldn't imagine why, then I remember the abs I did on sunday with the wheel and then doing callanetics on monday. Today, I only did 50 abdominal pulses for each exercise as that was all I could muster without hurting myself more.

I am not going to give up on the wheel, but I figure 5-10 will be enough on my non-callnetics days.

~ “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.” ~― Mahatma Gandhi
Wow Ahviya! I watched a few videos of the ab wheel and all I can say is I have great respect for your abs . Kudos to your dad for being so supportive. Good work girl.
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #216
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
am callan - done
callan for stomache-done

Last edited by custardcat; 06-26-2013 at 10:02 AM..
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #217
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
pm callan - done

positives:

* stronger posture
* knees no longer hurt
* legs straighten when working on the belly
* neck is stronger
* Arms look more lengthy.

Negatives

* belly pudgy
* feel heavy
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 73
Gallery: mandiew
6/8 Super again tonight. It is actually starting to feel easier now, but I am glad when it is finished!
mandiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #219
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 73
Gallery: mandiew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahviya View Post
One down one more to go to reach my goal of 15

OMG ~ my abs hurt sooooooo much. Here is what happened. As you all know, I tried Super Callanetics and felt like I got run over by a mack truck. Then on sunday afternoon after my son's triathalon, we went to visit my parents. My dad gave us one of those abdominal wheels he knows I have been working out and thought I would like to try it. So I put my hands on the handles and did about 50 not feeling a thing. Then on monday, I did callanetics with all 400 abdominal pulses. Was on my feet all day working. Went to bed, got up Tuesday morning and I knew right where my abs were. Everytime I laughed, coughed, sneezed, they hurt couldn't imagine why, then I remember the abs I did on sunday with the wheel and then doing callanetics on monday. Today, I only did 50 abdominal pulses for each exercise as that was all I could muster without hurting myself more.

I am not going to give up on the wheel, but I figure 5-10 will be enough on my non-callnetics days.

~ “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.” ~― Mahatma Gandhi
Oh em gee! Those ab wheels are hardcore! My sisters hubby has one and I tried it, couldn't even do one! haha, good on you
mandiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #220
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by custardcat View Post
pm callan - done

positives:

* stronger posture
* knees no longer hurt
* legs straighten when working on the belly
* neck is stronger
* Arms look more lengthy.

Negatives

* belly pudgy
* feel heavy
custardcat I assure you your pudgy belly will eventually vanish and before you know it you will feel like you are floating. Stick with it
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #221
Junior LCF Member
 
Ahviya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern, Connecticut
Posts: 58
Gallery: Ahviya
Stats: 215
Start Date: May, 2013
Mandiew and Susanw53 Thank you both for your support. My dad has been wonderful with his little help. Guess what he just bought me??????? One of the inversion machines . Where you strap yourself in and turn upside down. It stretches out your back to help with relaxation.

Iused it tonight. It actually helped stretch my stomach and it is feeling much better now. I decided since tomorrow is my weight lifting/swimming day, I will only do two sets of 8 on the wheel. Just so that I don't tax myself too much.

Custardcat Don't worry, it works from the inside out (which I learned), you may feel heavy but remember, this is for overall better health. With every move you make, you are stronger, healthier, leaner and down right sexier

Have a great evening everyone.

Last edited by Ahviya; 06-26-2013 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: spelling
Ahviya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:45 AM   #222
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
HI ladies

Thankyou for the encouragment.

Got a full session done last night.

today's callan menu:

* Am callan
* callan for the stomach
* Callan pm
* Callan full session

focus today : Patience,smiling whilst I move.



positives for today:

* knees are much less sore
* Belly is smaller,tighter,pudge has gone outta town
* shoulders are feeling more free
* MY posture has improved massively.


Negatives:

* er.... none that I can think of.


Last edited by custardcat; 06-27-2013 at 02:46 AM..
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:15 AM   #223
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37
Gallery: Nemia
I did another full 10/10 program today, the only exercise I left out was the Inner Thigh Stretch - my leg still hurts and I couldn't find a comfortable position to sit. But I did all the rest like yesterday. While Callan talks and shows the unretouched photographs of her student Jean ;-), I continue what I'm doing. I also start earlier than she does - I don't need her explanations any more although they come in handy when my form deteriorates. That's why I still keep the sound. But actually I do much more than the 400 stomach squeezes.

I feel very good. Still no difference visible in my physique but... I'll let you know when it happens.

Callan made me do it!
Nemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #224
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
well done Nemia
it will all come through,you will see x
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #225
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
am callan
stomach callan

completed

* clothes look bigger today
* pants fit looser
* belly looks smaller though more rounded.
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #226
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
pm callanetics - Done

ooh the stretches are so lovely,you are right there Susan.

really looking forward to my last session of the day.

my legs are becoming so long and straight,my neck feels great and my shoulders feel more and more fluid with every session.

What i love the most about callanetics ,is that you can choose your menu in a way that suits you,your personallity,your schedule..fantastic.

good luck everyone xxx
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #227
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
full callan session - completed

all callan completed for the day .
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #228
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 33
Gallery: abrandnewu
Hi Everyone, as I have only just started my Callanetics journey I was wondering if when beginning Callentics anyone had trouble isolating the inner thighs with the inner thigh squeeze. I have noticed that with some of the other exercises it took a few sessions until I started to feel the correct muscle contract as opposed to the supporting muscles. Any tricks for helping the inner thigh's to isolate? Should I be pushing the sides of my feet against the chair legs? In the 10/10 DVD, it looks as though Callan has the bottom of her feet against the chair legs which seems to give me more of a calf contraction... I would be grateful for any help. :-)

Happy Pulsing.
abrandnewu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #229
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37
Gallery: Nemia
I did the 10/10 program but not complete. After the lower back stretch, I stopped. It seems such a natural full stop. I did the full program yesterday and will hopefully do it again tomorrow, but for today a concentrated "nearly full" program is enough. I don't want to overdo it and then bow out... crash and burn.

I did the movements very slowly and with high concentration. I always try consciously to relax my neck, stretch between my shoulder blades etc. These secondary players are just as important for the success as the main protagonists - the muscles we are working on.

Sometimes it feels like the progressive muscle relaxation I learned in my first pregnancy, back in 1990 :-)

It's a wonderful feeling.

I'm not enough of an expert to answer the inner thigh squeeze question. I put the arches of my feet around the legs of my little step ladder which has some handy softer plastic feet there. And then I concentrate on the inner thigh muscle. Other muscles are worked, too, but I try to concentrate on the "stars" of the squeeze. If you put your hands there, you will feel how hard it works.

Sometimes it helps to look online at an anatomical drawing showing the muscles, where they start and end and run along. I find it easier to move a muscle if I can "look beneath the skin" and understand how it looks there.

I do facial exercises, too, and I could do them only after really getting a grasp of the facial muscles using drawings that the book didn't supply. So taking a look at the inner thigh muscle may help you to work it better.



I think it's especially the gracilis that we are working on in the squeeze.
Nemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #230
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
abrandnewu welcome

I use a chair or even an excercise ball,sometimes my complete callanetics book.
squeeze and trust is my advice.I am sure you will get more sound advice here,these ladies are mega supportive.

No tricks,just lots of squeezing

try not to over think what you are doing.

good luck
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:07 AM   #231
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewu View Post
Hi Everyone, as I have only just started my Callanetics journey I was wondering if when beginning Callentics anyone had trouble isolating the inner thighs with the inner thigh squeeze. I have noticed that with some of the other exercises it took a few sessions until I started to feel the correct muscle contract as opposed to the supporting muscles. Any tricks for helping the inner thigh's to isolate? Should I be pushing the sides of my feet against the chair legs? In the 10/10 DVD, it looks as though Callan has the bottom of her feet against the chair legs which seems to give me more of a calf contraction... I would be grateful for any help. :-)

Happy Pulsing.
When you begin practicing Callanetics your inner thigh muscles are usually pretty lazy and will begin by letting any and all supporting muscles do the work for them. This is why you feel the calf and inner knee areas working when you grip the chair legs with your ARCHES and squeeze for all it's worth. If you check carefully you will also feel the inner thigh muscles working too. Focus on squeezing IN and eventually you will begin to notice that the inner thigh begins to take full responsibility. Be patient. It will come.
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #232
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: custardcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
I did the 10/10 program but not complete. After the lower back stretch, I stopped. It seems such a natural full stop. I did the full program yesterday and will hopefully do it again tomorrow, but for today a concentrated "nearly full" program is enough. I don't want to overdo it and then bow out... crash and burn.

I did the movements very slowly and with high concentration. I always try consciously to relax my neck, stretch between my shoulder blades etc. These secondary players are just as important for the success as the main protagonists - the muscles we are working on.

Sometimes it feels like the progressive muscle relaxation I learned in my first pregnancy, back in 1990 :-)

It's a wonderful feeling.

I'm not enough of an expert to answer the inner thigh squeeze question. I put the arches of my feet around the legs of my little step ladder which has some handy softer plastic feet there. And then I concentrate on the inner thigh muscle. Other muscles are worked, too, but I try to concentrate on the "stars" of the squeeze. If you put your hands there, you will feel how hard it works.

Sometimes it helps to look online at an anatomical drawing showing the muscles, where they start and end and run along. I find it easier to move a muscle if I can "look beneath the skin" and understand how it looks there.

I do facial exercises, too, and I could do them only after really getting a grasp of the facial muscles using drawings that the book didn't supply. So taking a look at the inner thigh muscle may help you to work it better.



I think it's especially the gracilis that we are working on in the squeeze.
so uplifting Nemia,just what I needed thanks x
custardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #233
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Good ol' London Town!
Posts: 37
Gallery: Vixentobe
11/12 done. I'm not going to reach goal this month, however I'm happy with what I have achieved.
It's not been a good week. I buried one of my younger cousins this week and I've been so sad, I've just been eating and eating and haven't done any exercise.

Last night I thought to myself that all this crap I've been shovelling isn't going to bring him back, so I did a session last night and my body felt so loose, I done another session today.
Vixentobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #234
Junior LCF Member
 
Ahviya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern, Connecticut
Posts: 58
Gallery: Ahviya
Stats: 215
Start Date: May, 2013
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixentobe View Post
11/12 done. I'm not going to reach goal this month, however I'm happy with what I have achieved.
It's not been a good week. I buried one of my younger cousins this week and I've been so sad, I've just been eating and eating and haven't done any exercise.

Last night I thought to myself that all this crap I've been shovelling isn't going to bring him back, so I did a session last night and my body felt so loose, I done another session today.

I am so sorry for your loss , losing someone at a young age is always difficult. It is natural to try and find some comfort with food if you don't have anyone to talk to about your feelings. Be positive and know that you acknowledge what you were doing was wrong and you got back on track.


“When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.”

Last edited by Ahviya; 06-28-2013 at 03:28 PM..
Ahviya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #235
Junior LCF Member
 
Ahviya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern, Connecticut
Posts: 58
Gallery: Ahviya
Stats: 215
Start Date: May, 2013
Well finished my 15th round of callanetics for this month . This month I actually reached my goal

I will post measurements on Sunday. I still have 2 days of exercising to do. I won't be discouraged if there is not a major difference. I figured I would need at least 30 to see a difference, but knowing that I achieved my goal is the best.


“Whenever you feel like giving up, remember why you set this goal in the first place.”
Ahviya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #236
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37
Gallery: Nemia
I did a complete round today, even the pelvic monsters...

Again, I love love love the stretches. They are so good to me. My body seems to crave being stretched, gently and slowly.

I feel my thighs and hips.

I still look completely un-changed.

This was my 18th Callanetics session since June 9. No "unretouched photographs" from me at this point of time, I'm afraid.

Instead of my usual walking and running intervals, I took a day off and went to the beach where I walked for nearly an hour in the sand and water. It was great for my calves and feet, very relaxing and wonderfully grounding.




Vixentobe, I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds horrible and heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself. It's very difficult to find back into the normal world after such a shattering loss. Your whole family is shaken and you will never forget your cousin. Don't judge yourself harshly for giving in to the very human impulse of finding comfort in food.

It may take a while until you are back on track, or maybe you should modify your track to allow your feelings more room.
Nemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #237
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 84
Gallery: time2change
Stats: 5'2 172/hoping for 110
WOE: JUDDD ???
Start Date: April 2014
I am a new poster. I have just started Stillman's yesterday and after reading all the threads on Callanetics, I plan on adding this to my workouts. My question is do I need any special equipment? I think just a ballet barre right? I found some plans online for one that my boyfriend can make me if I do. Please let me know.
time2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #238
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixentobe View Post
11/12 done. I'm not going to reach goal this month, however I'm happy with what I have achieved.
It's not been a good week. I buried one of my younger cousins this week and I've been so sad, I've just been eating and eating and haven't done any exercise.

Last night I thought to myself that all this crap I've been shovelling isn't going to bring him back, so I did a session last night and my body felt so loose, I done another session today.
Vixentobe, so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Death is always a shaking up of our center and letting go someone young always takes a certain toll. No wonder you fell back into classic food-for-comfort behavior. I'm proud of your quick recovery to sanity. Our prayers are with you.
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #239
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by time2change View Post
I am a new poster. I have just started Stillman's yesterday and after reading all the threads on Callanetics, I plan on adding this to my workouts. My question is do I need any special equipment? I think just a ballet barre right? I found some plans online for one that my boyfriend can make me if I do. Please let me know.
time2change! Lucky you to have access to someone who would build a ballet barre for you. It really isn't necessary but certainly makes life easier. Any sturdy surface at a good height for you will work in a pinch. Some people use kitchen counters, window sills, chair backs, whatever is available. I use a coffee table and two ottomans for the seated Hips and Behind exercises in 10/10 (I lean over further on the extended leg ones so the ottomans work better). If you're doing Callanetics Evolution all that is required is a sturdy chair back or counter for the leg exercises and the rest of the series is done on the floor. One of the charms of Callanetics is the ability to do them without special equipment. Be forewarned: these gentle movements that sculpt and align your body are addictive . Enjoy the journey.
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #240
Senior LCF Member
 
susanw53's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 966
Gallery: susanw53
Stats: 238.9/195.2/155
WOE: Just sensible control
Start Date: Callanetics, 7/98, restart 5/2013
I met my goal of 12 sessions this month . This was my first month setting a goal and I'm very proud of my level of commitment. This was also the first time I attempted three sessions a week. I am pleasantly surprised at how natural it feels to keep this schedule. At two hours per session I am dedicating 6 hours a week at Callanetics, mostly because I have the time available but also because I get more out of the session taking my time to be relaxed and effortless. I've never allowed myself the time before. At almost 60 yrs. old I have relaxed enough to allow myself to be selfish and remake myself physically. With each pulse or second stretching I am becoming more loving, faithful, hopeful, peaceful, joyful...... Meditation in motion.

Looking forward to next month's challenge.

Nemia, the changes are so subtle that we don't see it in the mirror, day to day. People will begin stopping you to ask you what you're doing to lose weight. I'm certain that you are feeling the results. Every day you are just a little tighter, a bit more properly aligned, a little bit stronger. Stay with the sessions and you continuously gain ground. Believe. When you look in the mirror I want you to see the strong woman who cares enough about her future that she consistently practices Callanetics. Good for you.

Happy pulsing all.
susanw53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.