Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > The Exercise Board
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!
 
ValR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: ValR
Stats: 178/153/140
It's nice to see this thread has picked up a few more people!!

I've procrastinated for the past week about running and got up early this morning to do it. I was surprised I could still run the whole 30 minutes after slacking off for so long.

I've gained 30 pounds in the past 1 1/2 years because of bad lifestyle choices. I'm hoping the running will start to change my body shape if I stick with it and have set a personal goal of running every other day and lifting weights on the opposite days. I'm struggling with my eating and exercising and haven't found the right combination yet. I'm super hungry the days I run which undoes all my effort if I make bad food choices.
__________________
2014 Personal Goals:

Eat Less, Exercise more
Increase water consumption
Spend Less, Save More
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Take Classes for Business Degree
August Walking Goal 64/90
Miles Walked in 2014: 653
ValR is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #62
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Valley, CT
Posts: 35
Gallery: dariasen
Stats: 241/228/150-140
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 3/14/13
I tried to do do my 1st "mission" on zombies yesterday. Really interesting concept. Unfortunately you need to have a playlist in order to get the jog/walk prompts...and I don't have any on my phone...OOPs. Oh well, I walked for 40mins anyway listening to podcasts instead.
It was freezing in CT yesterday so I am looking forward to warmer weather tomorrow when I try again.
dariasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Soooo I got through week 6! Wasnt always pretty or graceful but whos watching!
I struggled a couple times and to be honest I reduced my speed down to 4 mph for about 7 seconds twice. I am pretty hard on myself for that. I am not ready to say good bye to week 6 just yet, I plan to repeat day 3 on Monday when I run again. I really get frustrated when the announcer says "you are half way" especially if I am already struggling. Its all good though, 6 weeks ago I struggled at 90 seconds so I am proud to say I struggled but made it for 22 minutes. And running at the same speed throughout the whole program this far. Its a love hate thing really. When I run I just wish it would hurry up but when I am not running I can't wait for it to be a run day!
__________________
Cheers,
Vanessa
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #64
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Valley, CT
Posts: 35
Gallery: dariasen
Stats: 241/228/150-140
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 3/14/13
Much nicer in my neck of the words today!

Went for a nice run on the shore. So nice having different things to run on...asphalt, sand, concrete and wooden boardwalks. MUCH harder to run from zombies on sand!

Rain is in the forecast on Thursday so I bought a rain jacket to run in. I never thought I would ever run in rain but I am really enjoying the storyline that I don't want to miss a day.
dariasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Yes I can imagine how hard it is to run on sand! I got all kinds of gear for my birthday and my fav is a nice run jacket and my next fav is my 8 oz water bottle with a hand strap, forget I'm even holding it!

Well I will admit that I suck! I was to start week 7 on Monday and I was determined to do it on an outdoor trail. I thought for sure I would look like a pretty decent runner since I have been training for 7 weeks and all but I flopped! I was only able to run 10 minutes without taking a walking break! Sigh...... I dont know if its a mind thing and its just too easy to change pace outside, when on the treadmill I need to think that I want to adjust pace then I actually need to hit a button to make it happen and I always talk myself out of hitting the button...who knows. It is much more physically demanding also as my upper thighs are killing in a good way today, I never got the feeling like muscles were working when on the treadmill. Anyways, here is my plan, I am going to drop down to week 4 and complete the rest of my runs outside.
Yesterday was the first day I have EVER ran outside....where people could see me! It is a huge phobia for me and it took me nearly 2 hours to work up the courage to go outside! So I might not have completed the run I wanted to but I over came a huge fear of mine and I am so excited to go tomorrow again!

Last edited by canadiangirl; 04-09-2013 at 12:04 PM..
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #66
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie, ON
Posts: 24
Gallery: highvibes
Stats: 225/212/145
WOE: Primal-ish
Start Date: March 2013
I hate running where people can see me sloppily dragging my butt also Vanessa! I signed up for a 5K race in Barrie on Canada Day and i'm getting nervous, but I just keep telling myself that only a rotten, sour, pathetic human being would think poorly of me getting out there. So be it!

I run on a provincial trail for the very reason, and even though I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, it is hard. I hate seeing dog walkers or *gasp* other runners!
highvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by highvibes View Post
I hate running where people can see me sloppily dragging my butt also Vanessa! I signed up for a 5K race in Barrie on Canada Day and i'm getting nervous, but I just keep telling myself that only a rotten, sour, pathetic human being would think poorly of me getting out there. So be it!

I run on a provincial trail for the very reason, and even though I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, it is hard. I hate seeing dog walkers or *gasp* other runners!
Good for you for signing up for a 5 km! I want to but I just cant bring myself to except that I just might be able to do this! I have started running on the base borden trail and I feel great getting out and not hiding in my basement. I am supposed to run tomorrow but with the winter storm we are supposed to get we'll have to see.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #68
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie, ON
Posts: 24
Gallery: highvibes
Stats: 225/212/145
WOE: Primal-ish
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
Good for you for signing up for a 5 km! I want to but I just cant bring myself to except that I just might be able to do this! I have started running on the base borden trail and I feel great getting out and not hiding in my basement. I am supposed to run tomorrow but with the winter storm we are supposed to get we'll have to see.
Running in the snow? Umm... we're not there yet. It'll be my 30 Day Shred day lol
highvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #69
Major LCF Poster!
 
ValR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: ValR
Stats: 178/153/140
My good intentions for running three times last week never panned out so it was a whole week between runs. This program really does work if you stick with it because I was able to run for the whole thirty minutes even though it's been over seven days since my last run.
ValR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #70
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Valley, CT
Posts: 35
Gallery: dariasen
Stats: 241/228/150-140
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 3/14/13
I went out to run Thursday but...um..."stomach problems" arose 1/2way through. Never had a cool down, and my legs have been scolding me for it the past 2 days. I'm going to go back out tomorrow...I just need to find a new running route closer to work. (I have to change up my locations or I'll get bored)
My son's off for some of the week so even if I'm not doing the program he's excited to jog with me. He's only 6 so I'm sure the intervals will be fun for him. I'm also going to add some strength training into the mix this week.

Have a great week all!
dariasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #71
GME
Big Yapper!!!!
 
GME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA Coast
Posts: 9,385
Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
Yes I can imagine how hard it is to run on sand! I got all kinds of gear for my birthday and my fav is a nice run jacket and my next fav is my 8 oz water bottle with a hand strap, forget I'm even holding it!

Well I will admit that I suck! I was to start week 7 on Monday and I was determined to do it on an outdoor trail. I thought for sure I would look like a pretty decent runner since I have been training for 7 weeks and all but I flopped! I was only able to run 10 minutes without taking a walking break! Sigh...... I dont know if its a mind thing and its just too easy to change pace outside, when on the treadmill I need to think that I want to adjust pace then I actually need to hit a button to make it happen and I always talk myself out of hitting the button...who knows. It is much more physically demanding also as my upper thighs are killing in a good way today, I never got the feeling like muscles were working when on the treadmill. Anyways, here is my plan, I am going to drop down to week 4 and complete the rest of my runs outside.
Yesterday was the first day I have EVER ran outside....where people could see me! It is a huge phobia for me and it took me nearly 2 hours to work up the courage to go outside! So I might not have completed the run I wanted to but I over came a huge fear of mine and I am so excited to go tomorrow again!
Running outside is just harder. Everyone I have ever known that started running on a treadmill had the same experience. You'll get used to it in no time. Once you run outside, it is tough to go back. There is a reason runners call it the "dreadmill."

I can't run right now and it is making me . But it is fun to read about all of you.

Keep up the great work! Running is the best.
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #72
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Gallery: pjop
I am going to start this, too.

Hi all!
I am going to start this today. My daughter and I are going to a local park and she is bringing our dog, too. I will be starting this while she and Charlie walk. I have not been able to lose weight, no matter what I do. No matter what. This is the only thing left! I hope it helps to get some weight loss kick-started.

pjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #73
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Gallery: pjop
Done

Boom. Did it. A little rough going but I made it. I am so "fluffy" and out of shape it's ridiculous. But what I love about LCF is there is no judgement, from what I have seen. I've done a lot of lurking and everyone's so supportive here.
pjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #74
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjop View Post
Boom. Did it. A little rough going but I made it. I am so "fluffy" and out of shape it's ridiculous. But what I love about LCF is there is no judgement, from what I have seen. I've done a lot of lurking and everyone's so supportive here.
Congrats, the hardest part is getting started now your determination will keep you moving forward! Keep us posted on your progress!
I will be heading out tomorrow for another go at outdoor running. I will be back tracking a bit and re doing week 4 until I feel I am where I left off on the treadmill. I was pretty hard on myself for not doing aswell as I had expected to do last run but I have renewed confidence after hearing that many have a hard time transitioning from the treadmill.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #75
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie, ON
Posts: 24
Gallery: highvibes
Stats: 225/212/145
WOE: Primal-ish
Start Date: March 2013
omg.. W5D1 was really HARD. I am definitely not advancing, I'm going to repeat D1 for the rest of the week if not more. My calves are SCREAMING at me lol
highvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!
 
LoriAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,158
Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
I would like to join also. Yesterday I completed W6D2 outside. I am a little off schedule, so I plan on completing W6D3 today if my legs can handle it. However, if I do not feel they can then I will do my crosstraining and run tomorrow.
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
So I am still trying to work up my endurance level up. I cant believe how fast I crash and burn running outside! I love it so much so I keep pushing and try my best to be consistant. I always set up week 5 day 1 so I can monitor how long I can run for but I tend to run 5 walk 5. I go on a great trail that is pretty long so I picked a point on the trail that I make my goal before turning around. I just realized there are markers to tell you how many kms into the trail you are. My turn around point is 5.5 kms into the trail so I am going 11 kms every other day! Might not all be running but I am improving each day. I need to put more effort into stretching as my calves and ankles seem to cramp a bit. I am also struggling with diet...I want to make this work while staying in ketosis but I think it causes me to crash and burn....need to become ketoadapted.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriAS View Post
I would like to join also. Yesterday I completed W6D2 outside. I am a little off schedule, so I plan on completing W6D3 today if my legs can handle it. However, if I do not feel they can then I will do my crosstraining and run tomorrow.

Wow week 6...I made it through week 6 on the treadmill but dont even come close now that I am training outside...I am doubting that I will ever be able to run a 5km!
If I dont continue to grow as a runner I may start the whole program over again but do it all outside.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:48 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!
 
LoriAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,158
Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Legs weren't the problem last night, time was. I worked out with JM 30 day shred and plan on running today after work to do W6D3.
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #80
GME
Big Yapper!!!!
 
GME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA Coast
Posts: 9,385
Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
So I am still trying to work up my endurance level up. I cant believe how fast I crash and burn running outside! I love it so much so I keep pushing and try my best to be consistant. I always set up week 5 day 1 so I can monitor how long I can run for but I tend to run 5 walk 5. I go on a great trail that is pretty long so I picked a point on the trail that I make my goal before turning around. I just realized there are markers to tell you how many kms into the trail you are. My turn around point is 5.5 kms into the trail so I am going 11 kms every other day! Might not all be running but I am improving each day. I need to put more effort into stretching as my calves and ankles seem to cramp a bit. I am also struggling with diet...I want to make this work while staying in ketosis but I think it causes me to crash and burn....need to become ketoadapted.
Ketoadapted is a good goal. I was never able to make it though (I didn't really know much about it until I couldn't run anymore). There is a book called the Art and Science of Low Carb Performance that has good info in it. They talk about percentages of macros, blood ketone testing and how long it takes to get adapted.

You could also target carbs around your running. I found a small bowl of oatmeal with nuts, butter and raisins an hour before a long run could carry me pretty well.

Another option would be to get to goal (you are very close by your stats) then up your running. Whenever I was unable to gather the gumption to run (I had some breathing issues for a while) I could always walk fast or climb stairs at the local high school track. That gets your cardiovascular fitness closer, but without the all-out effort that running requires.
__________________
Gina
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!
 
baileygirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Where The Green Grass Grows
Posts: 1,706
Gallery: baileygirl3
Stats: 177/135/135
WOE: Low Carb
I see that most of you are far along on your challenge. Congrats to you all! Well, this evening was week 1 day 1 for this gal here!!! Woot Woot!!! Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I do have a question since so many of you are weeks in...have you noticed a change in your body transition? A difference in weight loss on the scale?? I am at a stand still with the scale but seem to still be losing inches, so I am taking this on to hopefully tone more if you kwim?
baileygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #82
GME
Big Yapper!!!!
 
GME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA Coast
Posts: 9,385
Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileygirl3 View Post
I see that most of you are far along on your challenge. Congrats to you all! Well, this evening was week 1 day 1 for this gal here!!! Woot Woot!!! Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I do have a question since so many of you are weeks in...have you noticed a change in your body transition? A difference in weight loss on the scale?? I am at a stand still with the scale but seem to still be losing inches, so I am taking this on to hopefully tone more if you kwim?
After a week or two of running I notice everything kind of sucks up and in- with no change on the scale.

I walked a mile last night. It took 25 minutes.

I had achilles surgery in January and it was my first attempt at walking more than around work.
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileygirl3 View Post
I see that most of you are far along on your challenge. Congrats to you all! Well, this evening was week 1 day 1 for this gal here!!! Woot Woot!!! Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I do have a question since so many of you are weeks in...have you noticed a change in your body transition? A difference in weight loss on the scale?? I am at a stand still with the scale but seem to still be losing inches, so I am taking this on to hopefully tone more if you kwim?
I too have been stalled for months! I am on week 7 but took a few steps back to week 5 since running outside. I follow week 5 but then interval for an hour. I actually went up a couple pounds when I started running but my pants continue to get looser. I am more toned and I have an overall feeling of complete well being.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:32 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!
 
LoriAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,158
Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
W8D2 scheduled tonight
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #85
Formerlychubchick
 
CurveControl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 77,882
Gallery: CurveControl
Stats: 200/172.4/130
WOE: LC JUDD/TOPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileygirl3 View Post
I see that most of you are far along on your challenge. Congrats to you all! Well, this evening was week 1 day 1 for this gal here!!! Woot Woot!!! Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I do have a question since so many of you are weeks in...have you noticed a change in your body transition? A difference in weight loss on the scale?? I am at a stand still with the scale but seem to still be losing inches, so I am taking this on to hopefully tone more if you kwim?
I don't run this round, I am walking my 5k, but I was a true couch potato before I started! I am losing some weight but better I am feeling more energy and not as jiggley. My DD and DS and DH all say they can see a difference.

I will say my first training day with my C25K group was brutal for me. My feet hurt for days after and all we did was walk for 20 minutes. with a few 30 second jog sessions in there. Week 2 my sacrum and Knee were screaming. Since then, and since I decided (with my DO) that I should power walk rather than run the progress is amazing. Faster than I thought I and gaining strength, balance and stamina. Just Monday this week a few of us walked the 5k route we will be running on race day (may 11) at a pretty leisurely pace and we took 56 min to do it. I feel really good that my power walk/walk time will not be too bad. And as I improve, and lose, I hope to maybe start adding some running in. We will see. I have some sacral issues and running might not happen for me.
CurveControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!
 
baileygirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Where The Green Grass Grows
Posts: 1,706
Gallery: baileygirl3
Stats: 177/135/135
WOE: Low Carb
I did not realize I was going to hurt like I do...haha..I was so stiff today even after a break yesterday. I will do W1D2 today later just to get it done. After stretching after waking up this morning I felt better. I am actually looking forward to running! Hope you all have a wonderful day today!
baileygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #87
Formerlychubchick
 
CurveControl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 77,882
Gallery: CurveControl
Stats: 200/172.4/130
WOE: LC JUDD/TOPS
Yes, stretching before and after and really good shoes make a HUGE difference.
CurveControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!
 
baileygirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Where The Green Grass Grows
Posts: 1,706
Gallery: baileygirl3
Stats: 177/135/135
WOE: Low Carb
What do you gals do on your "off" days? Light workouts or nada? I feel like I am cheating if I do nothing in between. I know its good to rest your body but i feel I need a lil something more.
baileygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #89
Formerlychubchick
 
CurveControl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 77,882
Gallery: CurveControl
Stats: 200/172.4/130
WOE: LC JUDD/TOPS
I do a Richard Simmons Sweating to the oldies video. But I am a freak and I Love them LOL
CurveControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member
 
canadiangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
Posts: 466
Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileygirl3 View Post
What do you gals do on your "off" days? Light workouts or nada? I feel like I am cheating if I do nothing in between. I know its good to rest your body but i feel I need a lil something more.
I actually do nothing on off days... I guess it doesnt hurt to do something only moderately exerting but I did nothing before starting this so just the fact that I am now 50 % more active then I was seemed big for me. I now am runing most days or walking trails with the kids on off days.
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.